Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Agnes Witherspoon had experienced an epiphany! Orgasms weren't supposed to be that good. An orgasm was a reward for submitting to a husband's needs and was a rare thing that a woman hoped for but expected to happen only occasionally. When she came to herself, Agnes was at a total loss for words. One thing for sure: she was not leaving without that dog! Now she could understand what had happened to her bodyguard, and all reproaches that she had thought of had vanished under the pressure of reality.

By now, the bodyguard had recovered and had that same dreamy look on her face that Agnes had. They no longer looked at each other with the employer-employee attitude, but as sisters who carried a profound secret. Each woman had bonded with her dog as well as bonding with each other. Now it was time to return to the mundane world and to negotiate price and delivery.

Grace and Agness talked also almost as sisters as Grace explained that she would provide a booklet describing the housing, feeding, and exercise requirements for the dogs. Both women had private bedrooms, so the dogs would probably be sleeping with the women, but that was not always assured. Grace was going to provide two complimentary tubs of the ointment, but she said that the dog would probably be weaned off of it as soon as the women could be sure of being wet enough inside every time they called on the dogs. Grace could sell them more if it became necessary.

One last point, if either of the dogs seemed to forget how to perform as expected, he could be returned to the kennel for a quick brush up to bring him back to the peak of performance. Of course, there was a nominal fee for that, but the actual amount of the fee would depend on how much additional training the dog might need. Of course, the dogs had all of their customary shots, etc., so that was not a pressing need.

Grace also asked Agnes to spread around among her friends the word that the Doggy Bordello was open for business at Pups-R-Us, and customers could be accepted at almost any time, but an appointment would be necessary to prevent a scheduling conflict. Group rates could be arranged if several of her friends wanted to make a party (orgy) out of a visit.

Fortunately, Agnes had arrived in a limousine, so there was plenty of room for the carriers used to transport the dogs. As they were ready to leave, the bodyguard whispered to Sue that she had some friends who might be interested in the bordello and would pass the word, since these friends could not afford the high price of a personal dog.

With the loss of Joe and Titan, the number of dogs in the kennel was getting back to something that was easier to contend with. However, they wanted to intensify the training of Hammy and Samson. Grace was hoist on her own petard: Only three trained dogs, all DP, that she was willing to sell would put a bind on their income; yet, training more dogs was going to make for a personnel problem. Either way, a business decision had to be made soon.

By now, it was time for lunch, so they took a break. After lunch, Sue and Liz worked with Hammy and Samson. Grace checked her computer to look in on her mail box to see if there were any replies from the ad she had placed about the Doggy Bordello. Much to her surprise, there were two inquiries already. Grace sent a note to each person asking for a phone number so that they could talk about arranging a visit. Uh-oh, that meant that they needed to do something about a special fucking room for customers: something more imposing that the training room that they had used for Agnes Witherspoon. If Grace was going to offer a top-of-the-line service, the location had to look the part. Shit, more detail work! Oh, well...

Meanwhile, Sue and Liz had brought Bruno and Hammy to the training room. The order was that Bruno would demonstrate the proper technique on Sue, and Liz would follow with Hammy. They went through the usual routine with Bruno and then swapped off for Liz and Hammy.

Liz stripped, all but her skirt, and Hammy got excited. Bruno growled and Hammy settled down. Liz dropped her skirt and applied the ointment. This obviously excited Hammy, but he held his place. Liz assumed the DP position and Sue gave him the slack in his leash.

Hammy moved to sniff and lick Liz's pussy lips rapidly, but not so much so that Bruno had to correct him. Hammy was still awkward while wearing the protective socks, but he did manage to mount Liz without being chastised by Bruno. Sue spread Liz's pussy lips and helped Hammy to find her fuck hole. Hammy seemed pleased with himself and penetrated Liz's fuck hole with some concern for the proper technique. He went into his usual fuck routine, and Liz actually felt a little orgasm from the dog's efforts. However, he still had a lot to learn about the placement of his knot, so Liz was not treated to that thrill this time.

At the end of the cycle, Hammy stuck his tongue into the hole in her pussy and gave Liz a good tongue-fuck. This was actually a very good job, and Liz almost came under Hammy's ministrations. Hammy moved away to lick his balls, and Liz cleaned herself up.

Next on the list was Attila and Samson. Liz put Attila through his paces, and he did his usual excellent job. During this time, Samson was bouncing around a little bit while he waited his turn, but he never got too rambunctious. Sue stripped and decided to try without the ointment: she was certainly wet enough inside. Sue assumed the DP position and Liz released Samson to do his thing. He sniffed at Sue's pussy and seemed surprised not to find the usual aroma of the ointment.

Nevertheless, Samson licked Sue's pussy lips about a dozen times before mounting her. Samson was in a hurry, but he did nothing wrong as he climbed onto Sue's back and grasped her body with his forelegs. He found her pussy slit and worked his cock head into her fuck hole without assistance, and that was certainly a mark in his favor.

Samson's fucking was as energetic as always, but it was fun for Sue, and she actually had a reasonable orgasm as Samson did a good job of rubbing her G-spot. His knot placement was also excellent, and Sue trembled with pleasure the whole time it was expanded against her G-spot. She didn't faint, but it was a close thing.

They classified Samson as nearly ready for the big time, and were very pleased with his performance. If he continued to progress this fast, he would be moved into the sellable category in a few more sessions. Yes, things were looking up for Samson.

That evening when Grace again checked her mail, she had an answer with a telephone number, and she had one more preliminary inquiry. Yes, things were looking up at this end of the business, too.

Grace also sent out coded emails to all of her contacts about the availability of several fresh dogs available for DP service. Maybe she would hear something soon for them, too.

The next few weeks went along pretty much as usual, except that Grace had a section of the kennel building reworked for the Doggy Bordello. A room was added to the structure along with a private bathroom with included a shower. The interior was fixed up as a bedroom might be, but there was a single bed to one side of the room and a single mattress on the floor at the other side of the room. The room was painted a pleasant shade of pale green. There was still room for a small closet with hangers and shelves and a dressing table where a customer could fix her hair and makeup. Grace was lucky to get the work done so quickly, but she had some friends in the right businesses and promised some favors in return.

The room was finished just in time for the first customer. The woman wanted DP and was scheduled for 10:00 AM on Friday before Labor Day. She was from some distance away, but Grace's reputation for putting out a quality product had been enough to make the woman want to try out the novelty of the Doggy Bordello. She had her own dog, but did not want to travel so far with him, so she was gambling on the Doggy Bordello for relief after a long trip. The woman was visiting relatives over the holiday who were not aware of her addiction to dogs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.