Pups-R-Us
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

The only dog without a fuck that day was Attila, so they decided to fix that with a pairing of Attila and Joe. To Grace's surprise, she was feeling so horny that she was about to scream. She announced that she wanted to be Attila's partner, and Sue and Liz could decide between themselves who would fuck Joe. Liz wanted that job, and Sue gave in without the thought of an argument.

Sue brought in Attila, and Liz brought in Joe. They went through the same routine as with Bruno, and Grace stripped. She applied a small bit of the ointment to her pussy and her vagina, and noted that she needed to shave again very soon. Certainly before the customer showed up tomorrow.

Grace assumed the DP position and Attila went through essentially the same routine as had Bruno. The fuck was eminently satisfactory for Grace, and she had to be helped to the mat that had been needed for Sue.

They set up for Joe and he started to run at Liz. There was nothing subtle about Attila's growl, and that brought Joe to a skidding halt. He looked at Attila like he was embarrassed, but he turned back and licked Liz's pussy for a number of strokes. He must have figured that this was enough because he gathered himself for a leap onto Liz's back. Before he could tighten more that a couple of muscles, there was that commanding growl again from Attila.

Joe relaxed his muscles and then tried to climb onto Liz's back they way that Attila had done it. He was successful enough that Attila was silent, and Joe appeared to be pleased with himself. Sue had to help him position his cock, but that was a minor thing. Joe began to push before Sue had completely released him, so there was a small difficulty until she could get her hand clear.

Joe began to stroke, and he started out slowly enough that there were no complaints from Liz or from Attila. Somehow, Joe found a way to put constant pressure on Liz's G-spot, and she had a small come from the fuck. It was nothing big, but it did show that Joe had a lot of promise. He spurted and his knot inflated, but it was not close enough to Liz's G-spot to do her any good. She waited patiently for Joe's knot to deflate and him to pull out before she could move. The fuck was no big deal as far as Liz's sex life was concerned, but it did prove that Joe had been worth the investment.

The two dogs were returned to their pens, and the women discussed what they were going to do for the demonstration tomorrow. They decided that they would just run the show the way they had done for the last customer, and take it from there. Grace did ask if the other two thought that Titan would be helped by another workout today. Sue commented that she thought that Hero deserved to be serviced today, so they could bring in Hero and Titan as a pair.

Sue was paired with Hero and Titan was paired with Liz. This was not a teaching opportunity like the previous two pairings, but was just to give the two dogs a chance at their share of the fucking. Nevertheless, seniority did prevail, and Sue and Hero were the leadoff pair. Sue stripped and lay down. She figured that she did not need the ointment with a dog as experienced as Hero, so she didn't bother with it.

Hero did come up and sniff her pussy before taking a few licks. These were almost perfunctory bows to convention, because Hero knew what they both wanted. He carefully walked along Sue's body with his feet not putting any pressure on her as she lay in the mat. Sue raised her legs, and that made it easy for Hero to find her pussy. He moved around a little until he found her pussy slit and rubbed his cock head back and forth in it until he had located her vagina. A minimum amount of effort placed him in position, and he pushed in until he had penetrated past her pussy lips.

Hero paused and seemed to gather himself before he pushed deeper into her cunt. He continued until his balls bumped against her butt cheeks, and that was where he paused again. Hero held the position only for a moment before he began to stroke, and each stroke was a drive to the very bottom of Sue's cunt hole. Each stroke out was almost to the point where he would pop out of the tunnel, but he never traveled quite that far. While doing this, he kept pressure on her G-spot, and the stimulation was rippling up and down her whole body. As usual with Sue, it took only four or five minutes to bring her to the peak of her climax, and she screamed, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH, THAT FEELS SO GOOD! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! OHHH! AHHHhhh!" with the final concession to her feelings tapering off to a whisper.

Sue was trembling again as Hero shot his jets of semen and inflated his knot. The knot was so close to her G-spot that she got the full benefit of the pressure there, and she fainted with the ecstasy of another orgasm. This time the sensations down deep inside her were so strong that she could not shout her joy, instead, she just fainted.

Hero pulled out of her pussy as soon as his knot deflated, and he licked the large hole left when he did pull out. He worked his tongue down inside Sue's vagina and continued to rock her with sensations that she could not hope to describe. Her canine lovers could do things for her that no human male could ever hope to duplicate. Hero backed off, and licked his balls as if he were relaxing after a job well done. Surely, he could tell that he had had a significant affect on his human lover.

Liz and Grace helped each other to move Sue out of the way onto another pad and prepared for Liz's coupling with Titan. Liz stripped and dabbed a tiny bit of the ointment on her pussy and into her vagina and lay down on the mat. Titan appeared to be on his best behavior as he walked over to Liz and sniffed at her pussy. Just as with Hero, his licks on her pussy appeared to be more of a formality than a real attempt to stir Liz's emotions.

He moved up her body and paused to lick her nipples, not because it did anything for him, but because he could tell that Liz enjoyed it. He stayed with her nipples long enough to make her start to pant, and that was enough to pull him the rest of the way to make contact with her pussy. Liz had raised her knees and opened them as far as possible to make sure that Titan had all of the room that he needed. He had no trouble finding her fuck hole and pushing his cock head into place.

Titan pushed forward and drove his cock in as far as it would go. He held that position for a moment, and then began to stroke. He was stroking fast enough to make his presence known, but he was not going as fast as he could move. It was a minute or so before he had worked himself up to the point of driving as hard and as fast as he could manage into Liz's cunt. Liz closed her legs over the dog's back. If she had hoped to synchronize her movements with his, it was a lost cause: no woman could move her hips that fast!

Soon she began to come, and she moaned her pleasure at the wonderful sensations that she was feeling from her toes to her fingertips. She began to breathe hard and finally to pant as she tried to draw enough air into her lungs. She never seemed to make it that far, but she was not harmed by the apparent shortfall. She seemed to stay in this heightened state of sensation until Titan shot his quota of semen and inflated his knot. At that point, the pleasure was too much for her, and Liz fainted, pretty much as Sue had done.

Titan pulled out and stuck his tongue into the cavity left in her pussy as a result of the withdrawal. He licked her clean and retired to lick his balls. Both dogs were very docile at this point, so Grace had no trouble taking both of them back to their pens.

Sue had returned to the land of the living by the time Grace got back, and Liz was slowly waking up. Neither woman was up to any more work that day, so Grace sent them to the showers and to rest before supper. Grace fixed the supper almost two hours later to give the other two women as much time to rest as possible. Grace knew from her short experiences with Attila that what they had been doing could be very exhausting when they put that much of themselves into the experience.

Grace was concerned that the two women might have overdone it when they fucked that many dogs. She resolved to try not to keep so many dogs around at one time from now on unless she could increase the size of the staff to take some of the strain off of fucking all of the dogs. Well, now that they had learned how much help Bruno, Attila, and possibly Hero could be, maybe they could train dogs fast enough that a smaller number of dogs on hand at any one time could be made up in the rate that they could turn out trained dogs. At $8,000 or $15,000 every three weeks or so, they could maintain their present living standard, and that was what most concerned her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.