Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

The upshot of all of this was that Grace agreed to purchase the remaining dogs from Hank, and Liz would show up on Monday to begin work at Pups-R-Us. They put Butch, Jug, and Hammy into pens and realized that they had run out of space. There was room for only two more dogs, and that was it. It was a good thing that Liz was going to show up on Monday, or they would be in a serious bind with the dogs' sex education.

Titan was the one they needed to concentrate on, since he was the only MP dog they had for sale. They already had one potential buyer for an MP dog, and they needed to get him ready as soon as possible. The woman who wanted an MP dog called every day to ask about the possible availability of Titan. Finally, Grace ran out of patience after the fifth phone call and suggested that the woman come out for a trial run with Titan. If she took him then, she could have him for $15,000, but if she did not take him, there would be a $350 fee charged for her time with the dog.

Grace was sure that would shut the woman up, but just the opposite happened. The woman was delighted with the choice and asked when she could come out for the demonstration. Grace told her to be at her kennel at 10:00 AM two days hence. Grace had to explain that hence meant that this was Tuesday, so the woman should show up on Thursday.

Liz had started work on Monday, so they had two partners for Titan to practice with. In a way, they were working at an advantage because they would be able to assess Titan's progress very accurately. This was because of their lack of experience with MP dogs. They should have no problem with spotting something that Titan did wrong and acting immediately to correct it, rather than assuming that the dog would catch on eventually.

Anyway, when Liz showed up Monday morning, one of her first jobs was to fuck Titan. She was agreeable, so she stripped and lay down on the pad while Sue fetched the dog and put on his socks. Her pussy was freshly shaved, so there was no problem there, and Titan stood quietly while Liz applied the ointment. Titan had never seen Liz before, so he was not sure what he was supposed to do. However, the application of the ointment told him all he needed to know. Liz had used the minimum of ointment on her pussy, though she had liberally put it inside her vagina.

Titan was ready for action with his cock pushed out to its full extension, and he rushed to Liz's pussy to lick it in preparation for penetration. He stayed at her pussy longer than he should, so Liz called him higher on her body. Dutifully, Titan moved up her body, making sure not to step on her. Ah, he had finally learned that.

He stopped when he came to Liz's tits, which were much larger than Sue's, and paused long enough to take a few licks on her nipples. Liz jumped in surprise at that, but she laughed and called to Titan to come a little higher. The big dog did that, and Liz finally remembered to raise her knees to give the dog a better angle of attack, to coin a phrase. Liz was thick enough through her pelvic region that Titan did not need to squat to reach her pussy with his cock head.

He stopped as soon as he felt his cock push against Liz's pussy lips and wiggled enough to get lined up with her vagina. This was the best exhibition that Titan had ever put on, and Sue wondered if he were showing off for a new woman. Anyway, he found her entrance and pushed in past Liz's pussy lips. Now Titan knew who was in charge, and almost rammed his cock into the willing tunnel. He seemed to feel that he had found a bitch that he could impress.

Titan paused a moment, as if he were letting Liz have time to adapt to him. That was wonderful if that were really his plan, but Liz appreciated it, no matter what the reason. After the pause, Titan began to stroke relatively slowly, again as if he were trying to please his bitch. However, it did not take long for him to speed up, and this time he was rubbing on Liz's G-spot with every stroke. Thus, she was climbing to her climax faster than she had ever before done, and Liz was about to explode with an orgasm that she would long remember.

Liz was a moaner, not a screamer, but she also was one who screwed up her face into a horrible grimace as she panted and came. Titan seemed to feel that such a reaction was his due, so he ignored the grimace, but Sue was thoroughly impressed, as she had never seen such an expression except on church gargoyles.

Liz ran a long time with this orgasm and had finally come back to Earth just as Titan spurted his first load of semen. She felt that as a warm stream spraying the her insides, and she started to come again. Meanwhile, Titan had expanded his knot, and the added pressure of that had some effect on Liz's G-spot. The result was another orgasm that peaked just as Titan stopped stroking.

That was not important because of the position of his knot affecting her G-spot, and she began to shake, causing even more pressure against her G-spot. "OH, MY GOD! WHAT A COME! I NEVER KNEW THAT IT COULD BE LIKE THIS!" That was from a woman who was not a screamer! Liz fainted, but continued to spasm inside her vagina until Titan's knot went down, and he was able to withdraw.

Titan did pause to lick Liz's pussy lips, but the effort was wasted as far as Liz was concerned because she was still unconscious. Titan turned to look at Sue, and his expression said it all, "See what I can do when I really try!" He then sat down to lick his balls. Sue didn't care, she hugged and kissed the dog to show her appreciation for such an exhibition. Hell, as far as Sue was concerned, Titan was ready to go. He had earned his wings!

Sue returned Titan to his pen and it was only after she returned to check on Liz that the woman came out of her faint. "Oh, my God, Sue, I have never had a fuck like that before! That dog is a marvel and should be enshrined at the Vatican for the miracle that he is! If I could have a come like that every day, I would never do anything else."

Sue laughed and commented, "You can have comes like that every day if you work around here for very long. I am convinced that a woman is as much responsible for the quality of her comes as the cock that causes them. Okay, on your feet, we still have some other dogs to train, and I want to be sure to have some time for my special lovers."

They needed to test the new dogs, so Liz got dressed and they brought in Jack, one of the new DP dogs. He was supposed to be partly trained, so they needed to know what they had to work with. It was now Sue's responsibility, and she wanted to see just how far Jack had progressed in his training. Sue wanted to test Jack without the fucking-ramp, so they put on his socks, and Sue stripped, all but her skirt. She wanted to start the training about the skirt meaning off-limits along with the test, so this seemed like a good time.

Liz relaxed some of the tension on Jack's leash and let him trot to Sue. He tried to jump up on her and stick his nose in her face. It was a good thing that he was wearing the protective socks because he would have gashed Sue's chest with his claws otherwise. Liz managed to pull Jack back some to give Sue operating room, and she removed the skirt. She was naked, and Jack was going crazy trying to get to her. Uh-oh, this was going to take more hands, so the two worked together to fasten Jack's leash to a snubbing post. Liz went to fetch Grace to come lend a hand, and Sue put the skirt back on while she was gone.

When the two women showed up, both of them held the leash while Sue dropped the skirt. That was enough to set off Jack, but the two women together were strong enough to control him. At this point, Sue assumed the DP position on the mat, but she did not use any of the ointment. She wanted to see what Jack would do without its encouragement.

The two women eased off on the leash and let Jack approach Sue from her rear. Jack came up and did sniff her pussy, but he seemed quite puzzled and didn't know what else to do. Okay, that answered the first question: Jack was barely trained at anything.

Sue applied a small quantity of the ointment to her pussy and vagina and resumed the DP position. This time, Jack was slowly released and allowed to approach Sue. He sniffed at her pussy and began to lick as if he was putting out a fire. He did try to mount Sue, but he just did not know how. Obviously, they needed the fucking-ramp for now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.