Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Grace drove up to Sam Abbots' little farm and tooted the horn to announce that she had arrived. Sam walked from in back of the house and greeted Grace with a hug. They were long time friends and business associates. Grace introduced Sue as her new business associate, but, frankly, none of them knew exactly what that meant. Oh, well, it was not important. What was important was that Sam had two Great Danes about 18 months old that he wanted to sell.

The women were taken to see Jack and Joe in their pens, and both seemed to be likely candidates for Pups-R-Us. Both had the minimum of training that Grace normally required, so they sniffed at the women's crotches, but did nothing beyond that. Grace carefully examined each dog and showed Sue what she was looking for. Sue caught on quickly and was able to follow Grace's examination with one of her own with the same results.

Grace paid Sam $2,000 for each dog and they quickly had the dogs loaded in the transportation cages and were ready to return home. Just before they left, Grace spoke to Sam, "Sam, I have been thinking of branching out to MP (Missionary Position), and I wonder if you know of any dogs I might be interested in."

"Gee, Grace, I don't normally deal in that market, so I don't know how much good I could do you. The only MP trainer I know is Ed Hawkins. You may have heard of him. He has a reputation for putting out a quality product, so he would probably be a safe source. If you like, I could call him and ask."

"Oh, yes, Sam, that would be a big help. I would appreciate it if you would call while we wait."

Sam called a number with his cellphone and carried on what must have sounded like a very cryptic conversation to the uninitiated. He closed his phone and said, "Ed said that he had two dogs that might interest you. One has all of the training he needs, and could make a good judas dog to use for completing the training of more dogs. The other one is young and might need a lot of patience, but he seems a natural for MP."

Grace was very interested and got Ed's number from Sam. She called him and made an appointment for that same afternoon. They could get to Ed's place in time if they hurried. Sue was already in the car, so Grace hurried off to make the appointment.

Sue asked, "What is a judas dog? I never heard that expression?"

"That's kind of a joke within the profession. It's a parody on the name Judas Goat used to describe an animal that leads the others to slaughter. In this case, though, it means a dog that is trained to demonstrate to other dogs how to go about the MP without hurting the woman. They are very valuable, and they are essential because the MP is not natural for a dog. It takes a lot of training to make a good judas dog."

"Okay, I get it. I guess that I am the one that the MP will practice on."

"You got it, Dear. Just think, you might find a lover you like as much as Bruno. Wouldn't that be fun?"

They both laughed and talked about many things regarding the fuck-dog business as they rode. Grace was already pushing Sue toward becoming a partner in her business. She even thought of Sue as the next proprietor of Pups-R-Us when Grace finally tired of the business.

They pulled into the driveway at Ed Hawkins kennel, and they did not have to announce their arrival. A man immediately walked up to the van and introduced himself as Ed Hawkins. Grace introduced herself and Sue, and they immediately got down to business, since it was getting close to supper time.

Ed took them to see the two dogs he had for sale. The one that was advertised as being a prospect as a judas dog was named Hero, and he looked the part. He was a beautiful Great Dane that was almost a giant among the breed. Grace was a little uncertain about a dog that large lying across a woman to fuck, and she said so to Ed. Ed maintained that Hero was so well trained that he would be no problem in that way.

Well, they examined Hero and found him to be in perfect condition, and at three years old, was young enough to be worth the investment. Grace and Sue discussed the prospects of taking a dog as large as Hero, and Sue asked if she could try him out. Sue was small enough that she was probably equivalent to their smallest customers, so they could get an idea of how Hero acclimated to a woman that small.

Ed was agreeable to a demonstration, so they took Hero to a room inside the kennel that was used for demonstrations. There was a pallet on the floor for the woman to lie on while being fucked and several chairs for spectators. A woman who turned out to be Ed's daughter brought Hero into the room and fitted him with four protective socks.

Sue had shaved her pussy that morning just in case of something like this developing, so she was ready when she stripped for the demonstration. Ed handed her a small pot of ointment that she smeared over her pussy and pushed into her vagina. Sue announced that she was ready.

As a safety measure for Hero meeting a strange women, Ed took hold of hero's leash and gave him enough slack to approach Sue. Sue was not an experienced fucker in this position, only having had two human male partners for fucking; therefore, she was a little nervous. Nevertheless, she spread her legs and drew up her knees to give Hero easy access to her pussy and her fuck hole.

Hero recognized immediately what he was to do and sniffed at Sue's pussy. Ah, this was one for him, so he took a couple of licks. The change in angle of the licks compared to what she was used to gave Sue a thrill, but she was able to remain reasonably calm. Hero apparently decided that he was ready as his magnificent cock projected from its sheath.

The dog carefully walked up over Sue while not putting a paw on her body, but stepping only on the mat. He felt his cock touch her pussy, so he knew that he was in the correct position. Ed said, "Ma'am, you will have to line up his cock for him or we will be a while as he hunts for your hole."

Sue spread her pussy lips with one hand while holding Hero's cock with her other hand. The dog knew what she was about as he stood waiting for her to set the proper alignment. Sue had to pull down a little so Hero squatted to bring himself into alignment. As soon as he felt the contact with her hole, he pushed forward and penetrated with ease. Hero slid all the way inside Sue as far as he could go, and Sue felt him tickle her cervix with the head of his cock. That was another new experience for her, and she wiggled when it happened.

Hero took this as a signal to begin stroking, and he was as measured as Attila, but he did exhibit some enthusiasm, though not as much as Bruno. His angle was such that he constantly rubbed against Sue's G-spot and she began her rise to orgasm much sooner than she had expected. Hero stroked deep and his balls banged against Sue's pussy at the bottom of each stroke. This did not happen in the DP, so it was something else new for Sue.

Very shortly after Hero had settled in to his comfortable stroke rate, Sue began to rise to her first orgasm. "OH, GOD, HE IS A GREAT FUCKER! FUCK ME, HERO! OHHH AHHH!" she shouted as she climaxed. She wrapped her legs around Hero's body and tried to gain even more penetration. This was not possible, but Hero did try to cooperate.

Hero's knot expanded and he shot copious quantities of semen into her body. This was when Sue had her second orgasm, and she came just as hard as she had the first time. "OH, GOD, HERO, YOU ARE THE BEST! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Her shouts of FUCK tapered off to nothing more than a whisper as Sue half fainted from the ecstasy of this experience."

Grace laughed as she turned to Ed and said, "Well, I guess that you have just made a sale." That produced a laugh from everybody but Hero and Sue, she was still half unconscious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.