Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Bruno was huge, even for a Great Dane. However, he was so well mannered that he was easy to handle. He was even relatively docile when Sue dropped her skirt. He did get excited at the smell of the special ointment that Sue smeared on her pussy, but he did not try to get to her until she was in position in the ramp. Once both of them were in position, Bruno walked up to Sue's pussy, sniffed as if to be sure that he was at the proper place, and inserted his cock with a minimum of fuss.

Bruno stroked with the precision of Attila, but with much more enthusiasm, and damned if Sue did not have a full blown orgasm from his fucking. She yelled out, "FUCK ME, BRUNO! YOU ARE A GREAT FUCKER!" Grace was excited at that for a couple of reasons: if Bruno could make Sue come, then he should make the customer come, and it proved that Sue was a natural dog fucker. Dollar signs seemed to roll in front of Grace's eyes. Yes, finding Sue was Grace's lucky day!

The next few days were spent in practice time for Sue and in evaluation time for Grace. Sue learned what she needed to do to have her G-spot rubbed by the dog as he fucked, and that was almost certain to give her an orgasm. Unfortunately for him, Samson was dropped out of the fucking cycle.

On the appointed day, the customers showed up. To the surprise of Grace and Sue, the nominal customer's husband showed up with her. When Grace started to send Sue after Hercules, the man stopped her and announced that his wife was going to try out each of the dogs. If he was going to pay $8,000 for a fucking dog, he wanted her to test all of the prospects. Well, it made no difference to Grace who took part in the demonstration, but Sue found herself a little bit jealous that some other woman was going to fuck Bruno.

The woman was about the same size as Sue, so Sue went to her room to fetch a skirt for the woman to wear. She was now wearing a dress, and that was going to be impractical for the demonstration. The woman went into another room and removed all of her clothes, including her pantyhose. She returned wearing nothing but the skirt that Sue had loaned her. The husband insisted that his wife was an experienced dog-fucker, so Grace handed her the small pot of the special ointment. At least, this woman had a shaved pussy, so there was not a side issue of her pubic hair getting in the way.

Sue went to fetch Hercules while the woman smeared on the ointment and pushed some into her vagina as instructed by Grace. Sue returned with Hercules and the woman dropped her skirt. This caused the usual excitement with the dog, but Sue had no trouble holding him while the woman entered the fucking ramp. She backed up until she came against the bar and waited for Hercules to mount her.

The dog was led to the ramp, and he had finally learned to restrain himself so that he was not prancing around waiting for the woman to get ready. She was in position, and Hercules went through his routine of sniffing the woman's pussy and trying to force his tongue into her cunt hole. The woman moaned a little at Hercules' efforts with his tongue, but that was all she did until Hercules actually penetrated her.

Hercules was his usual bouncy self as he preceded with the fuck. The woman actually came very shortly after Hercules started his rapid-fire stroking, and she shouted, "THIS IS THE ONE! CAN I HAVE THIS ONE?" Her husband seemed pleased and he said that she could have Hercules if she was sure that he was the one she wanted. The woman continued to shout, "I WANT THIS ONE!" almost like a mantra as she had a second orgasm while Hercules was finishing up his fuck. He left his knot inside the woman for about 10 minutes, and the woman continued to shiver and shake as if she were having little orgasms as she wound down.

Hercules was returned to his cage while the husband and Grace talked. Meanwhile, the woman lay on the floor and shivered as if her nerves would not let her calm down. Sue noticed that the woman's pussy pulsed open and closed as the woman lay there trying to come down from her episode with Hercules.

The husband asked, "How long before we can have the second demonstration that I want?"

"Give the dog about half an hour, and he should be ready for another shot at your wife. You must understand that this is somewhat unusual and the dog might not want to perform."

"That's all right. We'll wait as long as necessary." He turned to his wife and said, "Honey, we're waiting for another demonstration without the wooden ramp. I would rather that you did not use the ramp when you were showing off for our visitors, so I want to try the dog by himself. Can you wait a few more minutes?"

"Darling, for a fucker like him, I could wait for hours. Please get me a blanket, though, because it is a little chilly here on the floor." Sue fetched a blanket and a pillow for the woman to use while they waited for Hercules to be ready for another fuck.

After about 45 minutes, Hercules was brought back in and the woman was helped to her feet. She was now wearing the skirt, so Hercules was as calm as he ever was. She turned her back to Hercules and raised the skirt just enough to get the ointment applied. Sue gave her a cloth to wipe her hands while Grace slipped two "socks" onto Hercules' forefeet to keep him from cutting the woman with his claws.

As soon as the woman was ready, she faced Hercules and dropped the skirt. The dog ran to her and sniffed at her pussy while wagging his tail vigorously. The dog seemed to know what the woman wanted and waited until she was on the floor in the proper position. He then mounted her as if she were a common bitch and began thrusting for her vagina. He found it on his third try, and he grasped the woman with his forelegs and began to stroke into her with his usual enthusiasm.

The woman only had to wait a couple of minutes before she came mightily, and shouted, "OH, WHAT A WONDERFUL FUCKER YOU ARE!" Hercules continued to fuck with his usual flair, and the woman came again before Hercules was finished. His knot released after about eight minutes, and he pulled out to sit to one side and lick his balls. Meanwhile, the woman seemed frozen in position with her pussy on exhibit just as it had been before Hercules penetrated her.

Hercules walked over to her. He stuck his tongue into her gaping cunt hole and proceeded to lick her almost in a fucking motion. The woman screamed and came again. Hercules never paused, but continued licking until her opening was clean of the ointment and showed no sign of dripping dog semen. All three of the observers were absolutely flabbergasted.

The husband quickly shoved a check into Grace's hand as if to make sure that she did not change her mind. Sue was sent to fetch a traveling cage for Hercules to ride in, and the couple were on their way once the exhausted woman was dressed well enough to be seen in public. She was still without her bra and pantyhose, but she was covered well enough to pass through the toll booths without embarrassment.

After they were gone, Grace and Sue looked at each other and laughed heartily at the antics of their customers. One reason that Sue was happy was that Bruno was still with them, and she expected to avail herself of his attention before she went to bed. She probably would also service Attila and Samson this evening because she did not want any jealousy among her friends and fuck-buddies. Grace was happy because she saw this as more practice time for the dogs.

Sue was anxious to give the dogs a try without the fucking ramp. She wanted to feel them holding her as they fucked, so she was going to try out Bruno without the ramp tonight. After thinking about it, she asked Grace to come along to help just in case she got into trouble she couldn't handle. She was not worried about receiving deliberate harm from any of the dogs, but she was not sure what might happen under the unfamiliar conditions of no ramp. Naturally, Grace agreed.

After supper, they went into the fucking room and Sue stripped off her clothes. She only wore the skirt which was the out of bounds signal for the dogs. Bruno was big, but he was Sue's favorite, so she wanted to try him first. Grace brought him into the room and they put on his socks. Sue was pretty sure that Bruno did not need the lure of the ointment to fuck her, so she decided to forgo it unless it became essential. Sue faced Bruno and took off her skirt. The dog was excited, but he did not jump at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.