Claimed by Carnal Desire - Cover

Claimed by Carnal Desire

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dean yearned to be the property of an assertive woman, his dabbling with submission to his girlfriend not sating his lust to be dominated. A truly superior mature woman makes him pledge his life to her before making him hers; he soon becomes immersed in a life of slavery and degradation, used, processed and delivered to a life beyond that he could never have dreamed, or had nightmares about. 'Be careful what you wish for, was never so prophetic.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Dean was saved from any sharp internal components by a cordon of blankets, as he assumed the foetal position and bumped around in the trunk; Suki driving him to an unknown destination where he would meet Madam Zara. The bumping eventually stopped, he felt the handbrake creak, and he was then momentarily blinded by brilliant sunshine as the trunk was opened. As he peered out, two very feminine young ladies smiled down and helped him out as Suki stood with arms crossed and head high. He looked on toward the open door of a huge white house, in grounds which hid any neighbouring properties. Suki was pleased with his being awestruck, and also happy to see the interest of the two slender maids.

"Will madam Zara approve?" The two giggling maids, soft and sweetly feminine, minced as they led their new male guest to the door, one eyeing his cock which was rising to an erection as he was led to what he knew would be further domination of some kind.

"Madam will chastise him for showing his excitement, but he is attractive; we shall all enjoy his discipline, I can see he is ready for the next stage." Dean was puzzled, not just by what she said, but by the huskiness of the petit girl's voice. The other said nothing; even her giggling was a gesture, and her responses to the others were nods and body language. He was taken through the grand house to a huge room where a matriarchal woman sat on a throne-like chair, two more maids flanked the throne, humbling themselves in kneeling before her with their heads down. The mature woman grinned wickedly on seeing the recently acquisition of her friend Martha, she was most pleased to see his body shaved of hair, and to see him nicely humbled in the white smock; his genitalia exposed for inspection, erecting sweetly as he sensed further humiliation. She lifted her body elegantly from the huge chair, showing Dean her softly curved full figure in a full length black silk gown, her long brunette hair in a tight pony tail which emphasized her high cheek bones and brown eyes heavy with mascara. She clapped her hands and the two kneeling maids stood immediately, joining the other two in observing the male with curt smiles, touching his smooth flesh and making his cock rise to a full erection. The mature woman took his leash from Suki.

"We shall take him to the silk room; I see Martha has him well dosed, We'll soon have him milked and in a more relaxed state." She looked back as she led him along by his leash, looking him up and down, taking in his form and posture. The maids smiled as he was viewed; it was apparent that they knew something he did not. Madam Zara picked up a riding crop from a table in the hallway before they entered the designated room, she would have his balls know they were being milked. She sneered with pleasure as his cock boned on seeing her flex the punishing implement; the maids giggled with contempt, they knew a defeated male when they saw one. Zara was more than ready to dominate him now; humiliation was in order.

"I'll wager he has already begged Martha for the rope; he knows he can't stay long in her captivity, she is so capricious when it come's to male's lives, I would so love to see this one dance on the gallows naked and bound." Dean's cock began to dribble as he tried to take in the full meaning of this surreal world of female domination; her words excited him, he was not scared, he had seen the noose and knew it was real and had yearned for it. The Silk Room was as it's name would indicate; softly draped with silks and silk covered furnishings; soft leather padded mats adorned the seating areas, to keep the flowing excretions from cunt and penis alike from spoiling the plush material; the maids minced in and took pre-arranged positions, smiling wickedly at the leashed male as he was led into the softness of the room, its warmth serving to make him feel very uncomfortable. Madam Zara clapped her hands and two more maids, giggling, pulled him down on to a silk futon; a third held a pen and pad. Zara undid her gown and straddled his face, slowly descending and letting him sniff her cunt which was nicely aroused by the presence of a dominated male, gently working his stiff cock which now ached for relief; the maids holding his hands and feet down on the soft silk cushioning, while rubbing his hairless flesh. Zara rubbed her wet cunt on his nose and lips and began to pat his balls with the flat of her crop.

As Dean sniffed and licked in glorious submission, his cock bone hard as he relished the delicious scents and tastes of the dominant Zara's cunt and asshole, he sensed his hands and feet being examined by the maids. As he lapped at the seasoned folds of flesh and rubbed his tongue on her bulging clitoris, the whiff of her mature cunt made him buck as his balls were teased with the crop; he whimpered in his anxiety to come, and wanted to be cropped in earnest by this magnificent woman. She grinned with pleasure as one of her well trained maids saw the urgency in the mature women's eyes as she dominated the male; placing a soft hand about the rudely stiff cock, she began to stroke the shaft and tease the submissive's engorged bell-end, careful not to obstruct her mistress's action with the crop. The maid held a small glass in readiness to catch the seed from the dominated male. Zara gasped as she neared orgasm, aware of the grinning eyes of the maids and Suki looking on; they all knew Dean's fate and were pleased to watch this part of his preparation, Dean could only guess that the notes and measurements taken were for his coffin, Zara would now remind him of his ultimate submission and enhance both her orgasm and his. She summoned all her control as the partly feminised cur lapped dutifully at her juiced and flowing cunt.

"I can see how worthless you are and how Martha will soon have you enjoy the rope; she is probably preparing it for you at this very moment, it was her only purpose in selecting you." The maid who worked him sneered with pleasure and rubbed his rigid cock vigorously as she felt it pulse with pleasure at the dominant's words; Dean thought of the rope and now realised his worthlessness totally, he longed to be noosed by Martha, humiliated and hopefully with her next victim allowed to watch. The idea of her taunting him on the rope about a new male enjoying her domination and seeing him snuffed, his manhood taken as a trophy, was all too erotic; Zara moaned as she slipped forward on his face, his nose now wedged in her sticky asshole, the delicious scent assured he would spurt liberally for the maid as she throttled his glistening cock to sweet submission, glass at the ready. The supreme Zara arched her back and moaned, then held her breath; she would see his cream before she triumphed in orgasm herself.

"Oh yes, I shall attend and enjoy your disposal myself; you'll hear my applause as you are hoisted for our pleasure." The arrogant dominatrix ground her asshole into his face and laughed as the grinning maid squeezed his cock and brought the first generous ejection of hot semen from his tortured sack, Zara swatting his balls vigorously with her crop as Dean pumped in submissive ecstasy; his mind flooded with the vision of pleasing Martha with his humiliation on the rope. He pulsed out wads of milky semen as the maid nursed his cock, catching the warm offerings in the glass and smiling as she watched it dribble down into a worthy pool at its now opaque base; Dean sniffing impatiently at the sweet scent of Zara's asshole as surrendered his cream for her.

Satisfied with seeing his surrender to her taunts, Zara lifted her chin with pompous ceremony and ground her excited cunt in Dean's face once more, moaning with pleasure as her clitoris throbbed to a satisfying orgasm; Dean lapping at the silky wetness of her splayed cunt as it enveloped his face, his last weak shots of cum teased into the glass. The maid dribbled half of the contents of the glass into a test tube held by another smiling but silent maid, who took it away for refrigeration. The maid continued to grin as she held the glass, waiting for her mistress to achieve full satisfaction as she humped and slid on the captive males face; Suki smiled as she looked around at the feminine maids dutifully attending their dominant mistress, she knew the true purpose of the visit to Zara's and so did those maids. One of them smiled at Suki as she picked up a cell-phone and called someone on a number given her by Zara.

" ... yes madame, a viewing of a candidate ... This afternoon ... We shall await you." Suki watched with pleasure as the dominatrix sighed with satisfaction and settled on the sticky face of the male, as he laid displaying his soft hairless body, his spent cock now wilting semi erect. Zara smiled as she let him sniff at her asshole while she recovered, then stepped clear of him and took the glass from the maid. She smiled wickedly as she traced one of her elegant fingers around the rim of the glass, wiping the excess semen from the rim and licking it from its tip.

"Mmmmm, nice and salty; now you'll clean up your mess before we continue with your visit." Dean's face bore a look of disbelief as she held his head up and pressed the glass to his lips before upending it. Her nipples poked hard through the fabric of her top as she sneered with pleasure in administering further humiliation on the feeble male, those maids who could, giggled as they watched the globules of sticky semen roll down the inside of the short tumbler toward the captive male's waiting mouth, the silent ones grinned with satisfaction as they witnessed Dean devour his own seed. He spluttered and gagged a little as he was made to swallow the salty product of his own balls, Zara holding him firmly.

"Good boy, you enjoy the mess you've made; someone will arrive soon to witness your progression toward the gallows, she will take great pleasure in caning you." Dean's cock was already beginning to rise again as he was made to lick out the inside of the tumbler as his audience watched on and enjoyed his humiliation; the thought of a caning excited him, but he longed to be dominated by Martha once more, why had Suki taken him to this place? Satisfied the glass was thoroughly clean, the hapless male was then led up and down the room on his leash by various maids who showed their pleasure at the task, while Zara and other maids took notes on his movement. The parading stopped after another fifteen minutes or so, when a door opened and a grinning maid entered with a very large and stern woman, mature and severe in appearance.

She gave the leashed male a contemptuous sneer as she greeted Zara, who turned and clapped her hands to beckon the maid who held him to bring him over to the woman who had come to cane him. Dean's cock now rose again rudely as he was placed on his knees before the matriarchal and severe dominant who flexed a rattan under his nose. Her huge breasts sagged invitingly above a belly which poked out slightly below the band of her skirt, a skirt which held in broad hips and a big fleshy ass from which chubby thighs and calves led down to the black high heels which Dean bowed in abeyance to. Her auburn hair in a severe bun, her brown eyes smiled down from her high cheek-boned face as she first toyed with his stiffening cock with the end of her rattan, then lifted his balls with it.

"I will be most pleased to see these removed, I know how fond Martha is of her trophies; he won't have any need for them where he's going." As Zara, Suki, and the grinning audience of delicately feminine maids all sniggered at her comment, she eased up her skirt to reveal she wore no panties; her thick thighs and curved belly seemed to draw Dean's eyes to the central point of her womanhood, her delicious shaven mound and lips which glistened with arousal beckoning him.

"You'll sniff my cunt and keep the scent in your memory; you won't forget the thrashing I'm going to give you in a hurry, absolute obedience is something I require of all males, and a sound thrashing will help you realise that, both in this world and the next. I may be sixty-two but I have a very firm hand and strong arms; I never tire of caning males to tears while an audience watches, the scent of my cunt will bear testimony to that. I shall thoroughly enjoy showing you your place and will take great pleasure in reporting to Martha how you whined like a girl when enjoying being broken the rod, and broken you will be." Dean's balls tingled with a mixture of fear, awe, and anticipation as the matriarch pulled his head into the warmth of her crotch; his cock boning to rigidity as he sniffed at the delicious aroma of the mature women's arousal, she certainly was excited about caning him; Dean nuzzled at the soft folds as he took in her rich scent, the rattan catching the corner of his eye as she waved it back and forth for his attention, his cock was bone hard, he wanted to be broken by her. She pulled his head away and took his leash with her free hand, toying with his stiff cock with the fierce rattan as a wicked smile spread across her stern but attractively mature face, and turned to the audience of maids.

"Who wants to see him cry like a girl?" The response from the grinning maids was unanimous, those vocal ones sneering 'yes please', those strangely silent gesturing their approval with even broader sadistic grins. The bulbous woman tugged his leash toward the bed at the end of the room, and he followed the magnificent woman obediently to receive punishment, his balls tingling as he studied the tremendous rear of her curvaceous feminine shape; she was every inch the archetypal governess, and he knew his humiliation at her hands would be sweet, the maids knew this too and closed in as he was laid out on the bed, a pillow tucked under his cock and balls to bring his bare ass invitingly upwards. The governess wasted no time, and the air was soon full of the sounds of the whistling cane, the crack of its impact, and the pitiful sounds of his despair as he cried like a girl in a flood of tears. The maids grinned and giggled as they enjoyed his humiliation, while Zara and Suki discussed the data they had collected about him earlier; both decided that he would be ready for the noose shortly, it all now depended on Martha's pleasure. Dean bucked and squirmed as the severe woman striped his cheeks with every ounce of strength she had, her cunt oozing with pleasure as she watched him cry like a child as she inflicted pain relentlessly, and thoroughly enjoyed doing so. The maids jeered and taunted when she eventually relented, adding to his humiliation; he had been close to coming several times, and his cock remained rock hard as he wept for their pleasure, the whiff of her cunt would stay in his mind and he would shoot more than generously for Martha when he was dominated by her later.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.