Claimed by Carnal Desire - Cover

Claimed by Carnal Desire

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dean yearned to be the property of an assertive woman, his dabbling with submission to his girlfriend not sating his lust to be dominated. A truly superior mature woman makes him pledge his life to her before making him hers; he soon becomes immersed in a life of slavery and degradation, used, processed and delivered to a life beyond that he could never have dreamed, or had nightmares about. 'Be careful what you wish for, was never so prophetic.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Dean's anus tingled as his asshole clenched at the plug, stretched to the limit and enhancing his sense of fear; his cock was rock hard under him as the women laughed about the news articles, he had read about his own shameful death and now knew he was at the complete mercy of Martha but would be shown none. She could now dispose of him at her leisure, he was already a dead man; the sweet realisation of his predicament and the women's cruel laughter brought him close to emptying his balls as he squirmed helplessly in the shackles, the sudden sound of Miranda cutting the air with her cane made him thrust in ecstasy; he knew he would empty his balls soon enough, after knowing exquisite pain.

The cocktail of drugs he was given made his yearning to be dominated unbearable, and the mature women knew this; as he writhed his now smooth body on the soft sheets and watched the smiling Martha sit and cross those magnificent thighs, smiling wickedly and lighting a cigarette in readiness to watch his punishment, her cunt oozed in triumph at the ease at which she had captured him with total honesty. She knew he would soon be begging for the cane and whip, and she would know much exquisite pleasure before he was allowed the noose; she fingered her cunt as Miranda postured dominantly over him with the cane, oh yes, his days were numbered.

Miranda laid the cane across his back, making his ass rise in anticipation, and making her sneer at his pathetic weakness as she slipped out of her jacket and displayed her rigid nipples in the white silk blouse she wore, and then she pinned her black hair up in a school mistress-like bun, her severe look making the shackled slave hump the sheets impatiently; he was anxious to know the divine pain the wicked rattan would bring. Miranda smirked with contempt as he eyed her broad thighs and formidable mature stature. He humped again, his cock pulsing with pleasure as he rubbed the sheets on her cutting the air with that sweet cane.

"I shall now reduce you to tears for the first of many occasions, by the time my friend is ready to dispose of you, you will be reduced to a mere spiritless plaything; l intend to gain much enjoyment in ensuring you are completely broken, your will thrashed from you. You will cower at the sight of any woman and will beg for the noose." With a stern grimace she lifted the rattan high and then brought it down in a delicious arc; the sound it made had his balls tingling with fear and his anus clutched tight at the plug as he yelped in pain as the evil rattan bit into his flesh, and then squirmed in agony as the stinging pain pulsed through his buttocks. Before he could get over the stinging agony he heard the cane come down again and writhed in agony in his bonds yelping like a girl. Miranda's cunt moistened and tingled with pleasure as she relished his pain, Martha rubbing hers as she watched her friend enjoy exacting just discipline on a male who had been foolish enough to admit his submissiveness; he would now know the full and supreme consequence of being dominated and broken by a superior woman. Miranda was close to orgasm as her swift rhythm had her panties nurse her clitoris, delivering stroke after stroke in a smiling frenzy; the cries and tears of the bound slave music to her ears, her pleasure enhanced as she watched his buttocks quiver with each cut, sweet red lines blossoming as proof of her spiteful handiwork. At last she allowed him time to think on what was happening and savour the punishment served him, if only to let her catch her breath in preparation for the next thrashing. He writhed in pain, crying like a baby in floods of tears as his bloodied ass pulsed and flexed as though on fire, though he still continued to hump the bed, he would soon show her divine submission. Miranda looked triumphantly down at his tears as she readied the cane, and saw his need to submit.

"Oh yes you cur! You'll shed your seed as well as tears; you'll take a caning until you do, you'll shoot under the cane and then you'll lick my cunt in gratitude." The women laughed as he humped all the more at her words; he was more than ready to submit but would know more pain first. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it slide down her black stockings, revealing white panties with a generous wet path through which her excited cunt shone through, teasing Dean's blurry eyes; he was more than ready for his tongue to worship it as she grinned and brought the vicious cane down, her clitoris in need of a slave's tongue as it pulsed at her enjoyment of inflicting pain. He whimpered in surrender as she cut him again and again mercilessly, and tensed his captured limbs against the unyielding shackles as his balls began to signal the utter defeat she relished. The noise of the descending cane suddenly became sweet music, and the arrival of the flexible demon on his tortured flesh became delectable, as his rhythmic humping heralded absolute submission to a superior force. Miranda and his mistress laughed cruelly as they saw him jerk and convulse through his tears in acceptance of the surrender of his balls to dominant womanhood. Suki arrived back with a bundle under her arm, which she dropped to the floor as she witnessed the urgency of Miranda's strokes with a wicked smile, Dean's red and bloodied buttocks splaying and shimmering with each application of the fierce rod as it sank into his flesh. She joined Martha in sitting in observation on a chair, legs now up and clitoris nursed vigorously in sheer enjoyment at seeing her slave broken. She gasped through her moans as he began to hump relentlessly under the cane.

"Just in time to see his disgrace Suki; he'll be nicely humbled when you take him to Madam Zara this afternoon." Her eastern eyes squinted with wicked pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.