The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 40: The Patriots

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 40: The Patriots - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

The Tyrants, Mark and Mary Glassner, represent the greatest threat to Liberty in human history. As the great Statesmen Thomas Jefferson wrote in 'The Declaration of Independence', "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they were endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that amongst these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness." To this end, we the Patriots of the United States, shall bring about the Tyrants' death, and restore a state of Liberty to all those they have enslaved. Our forefathers shed their blood to keep this Country Free; we shall not hesitate to shed ours.
–excerpt from 'The Patriots Manifesto', author Unknown

Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 – Mark Glassner – Murano Hotel, Tacoma, WA

A light rap woke me up.

I was in a strange room; panic seized me. Where was I? Did Brandon capture me?

No, Brandon's dead. I had him executed yesterday. Relief flooded through me. Then where was I? Not my bedroom. Then I remembered—Brandon had burned our house down, destroying every possession and memory we had made. I was in the largest suite of the Hotel Murano in downtown Tacoma. It was our temporary home until the mansion could be constructed.

Mary slept next to me, her arms wrapped tightly about me, as if she was afraid even in sleep to let go of me. Locks of auburn hair spilled across my chest like silken flames. I felt safe in her arms, loved, and I kissed my wife's freckled cheek.

There was another rap, slightly harder. I tried to sit up, but Mary had me in such a tight grip. She seemed terrified to let go of me, not that I blamed her after Brandon's attack. This weekend had been a close one; I thought I was going to die, but Mary had been spectacular. I felt pride bloom in my chest as I remembered the courage she had displayed.

I shook Mary and she stirred and smiled as she looked up at me.

"Good morning," she purred and kissed me on the lips.

The rap was even harder.

"What?" I asked in some irritation. My cock was growing hard as my wife's body pressed against me.

The door opened; April and Lillian walked in bearing covered trays. Lillian wore a sexy, French-maid outfit with a bodice so low-cut her breasts looked like they were about to fall out if she bent over. About her narrow hips clung an extremely short skirt that showed off her fine legs, clad in fishnet stockings. Black hair, streaked with blues and purples, was gathered into a pair of pigtails that added an innocent look to her whorish outfit.

April wore her glasses, and her youthful face was surrounded by her thick, brown hair. Instead of a maid's outfit she wore a naughty schoolgirl's uniform: a white blouse, knotted just below her budding breasts to expose her flat stomach; a very short blue-and-purple tartan skirt that rode low on her hips; and knee-high, white socks added that sexy yet virginal look that made my cock ache. I could feel Mary's breath quicken at the sight of them. Tight about both girls' necks were gold chokers that proclaimed them to be our sluts; they looked it this morning.

"Your mother asked us to bring you breakfast," April explained.

"And the outfits?" Mary asked. "I know you didn't have those yesterday."

Lillian laughed, "Well, after you and Master retired for the night we raided a sex shop. Well, all of us except for Alison and Desiree." She spun about carefully. "Do you like it?"

"You two look delicious!" Mary purred.

"Would you like breakfast first, or us?" April asked, batting her eyelashes at me.

"You," Mary and I said in unison.

April walked around to my side of the bed while Lillian strutted around to Mary's. April set her tray – silver, the edge worked with a rope-like pattern, and a matching dome covered the food to keep it warm – down on the nightstand. I threw back the covers and my hot little schoolgirl crawled in and kissed me on the lips. I stroked her full, brown hair, then slid my hand down to rub her flat belly. My child grew inside her; according to Willow I knocked her up the day I took her virginity.

April rolled on top of me, rubbing her naked pussy into my stomach. She was shaved bare and dripping wet, staining my abs with her juices. She broke the kiss and started moving lower, her lips warm as she smooched down my body; her thick hair tickled like silk on my chest. When she reached my stomach, I squirmed as her tongue licked up the puddle her cunt left behind.

Next to me, Mary had pulled Lillian on top of her and freed her left breast, sucking Lillian's nipple into her hungry lips. Lillian smiled at me; her piercings glinted silver on her eyebrow, nose, and lip. Mary released the hard nipple and grabbed Lillian's pigtails. "Eat my pussy, slut!" Mary commanded.

"I'd love to, Mistress," Lillian cooed and wiggled down Mary's body, pulling the covers away and exposing my wife's waxed and dripping cunt.

April's wet mouth reached my cock and she kissed her way up the shaft. She looked so cute as her tongue started tracing the rim of my mushroom-shaped cockhead. "You little minx," I groaned as her mouth engulfed my cock.

She smiled around my dick, her eyes flashing blue behind her glasses. Then she began bobbing her head. The naughty schoolgirl was hungry for my cum. One hand pumped my shaft, the other massaged my balls. She twisted her mouth around as she moved on my dick, brushing my cock against her cheeks and the roof of her mouth.

"Cock-hungry slut!" I groaned.

She popped off my cock just long enough to giggle, "Of course I am. It tastes so delicious, Master!"

Mary moaned and I glanced over to see her using Lillian's pigtails as handlebars, guiding the slut's mouth on her pussy. "Yes, right there!" Mary moaned. "Suck right there, whore!"

April's mouth was bringing me to a boil. "Gonna cum!" I grunted.

April knew what to do: her mouth released my cock, and she rapidly pumped my shaft with her hand. My muscles tensed as my balls emptied themselves, spraying her face and glasses with streaks of ropey cum. She smiled happily, licking a glob that landed by her lips. More strands fell across her glasses, cheeks, forehead, and hair; sticky whiteness striped her innocent face with depravity.

"Fuck that's hot!" Mary gasped, staring at April. Then her back arched and she gasped as an orgasm flooded her body. Lillian looked like the cat who got all the cream as she sat up, licking her pussy-stained lips.

"Let's switch," Mary panted, still eying April's cum-splattered glasses.

I glanced at Lillian and her sexy maid's outfit and nodded. "Come ride my cock, slut. Reverse cowgirl. I want to watch that ass beneath your skirt."

Lillian stood up, walking around the bed as Mary grabbed April and pulled her off of me, stretching the schoolgirl out on the bed. Mary settled her weight atop April, her fingers quickly unknotting the slut's blouse. Budding breasts spilled out and Mary sucked a dark nipple into her mouth before licking up to April's face.

I almost came in Lillian's cunt as she slid it down my cock. It was so fucking hot watching Mary lick my cum off the girl's face. She moved up to April's glasses, her tongue sliding pink across the lens and scooping up a smear of cum. Mary's ass flexed as she began tribbing the slut, rubbing her clit against the schoolgirl's.

"That's so hot, Mare!"

Mary grinned at me, my cum on her lips. "Give my stallion a good ride, Lillian!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Lillian moaned as she fucked me.

I glanced at her ass. When Lillian rose up, the skirt would lift up as well, exposing her sexy cheeks. When she slammed down, the skirt would fall back to cover her ass. Then she would rise up and expose that beautiful butt all over again. The flash of flesh above my cock added a thrilling excitement. Lillian began to add a twist, shaking her ass side-to-side as she rode me, her cunt rubbing tightly around my cock.

"Oh Mistress!" April moaned. "Your pussy feels so good on me! Umm, thank you! Thank you!"

"Faster!" I urged Lillian. "Fuck me hard and fast, slut!"

Lillian picked up the pace, her pigtails flailing about as she threw her head back-and-forth in pleasure. Her cunt started massaging my cock as an orgasm rolled through the slut; her snatch felt wonderful about my shaft as she came. She kept right on riding my cock—she knew her duty as a slut was to give me pleasure.

"Our nipples are kissing!" April panted.

"Your little cunt is driving mine wild," Mary purred into April's ears. "Cum with me, slut! Let's flood each other with our juices!"

"Yes, yes! Just a little more, Mistress! Umm, I love it when our clits kiss!"

"Shit! You little whore! I'm cumming all over your cunt!"

"So am I!" April howled. "I'm cumming! Thank you, thank you, Mistress!"

Lillian bounced hard on my cock, plunging me in and out of her tight tunnel. "Cum in me, Master! Please, my naughty pussy needs your cum! My cunt missed you so much, Master!"

I grabbed her hips and slammed her all the way down onto my cock and erupted into her. "There you go, slut! Devour my cum!" I grunted as my entire body tensed in pleasure.

The feeling of my jizz shooting inside her pussy sent Lillian shuddering in passion. "Yes, yes! I love to feel your cum shooting inside me!"

She slid off me, turned around and snuggled against my chest with a happy sigh. April nuzzled at Mary's neck as the two held each other. My hand reached out and I found my wife's. I stroked it gently, then squeezed softly. I smiled as her fingers lovingly clasped about my hand.

"Oh no!" Mary suddenly gasped, quickly untangling herself from April, and dashed for the bathroom. "This is all your fault, Mark Glassner!" Mary moaned from the bathroom.

Mary's bout of morning sickness wasn't that bad and, after I helped to clean her up, we ate our delicious breakfast. Mary's was light—strawberry pancakes and a bowl of berries. My plate had scrambled eggs, waffles topped with bananas, bacon, and sausages. I guessed my mom wanted to make sure I ate enough. I was famished, and finished it off before Mary was even done with her pancakes.

We had a busy day ahead of us. We needed to solidify our control over the country; the heads of all the Federal Agencies were supposed to be on their way here, and that was a start. Mary and I talked for an hour, discussing various ways to exert our control over the government. We settled on Video Conferences; we would arrange live broadcasts for government employees to watch at work, placing them under our power.

When we finished breakfast and talking, Jessica walked in with a manila file folder in hand. She found a sexy genie outfit: green, transparent pantaloons and a transparent boob tube over which she wore a small vest decorated with gold embroidery. The outfit was probably supposed to be worn with underwear but I'm glad she didn't because I enjoyed seeing her shaved cunt and caramel breasts through the fabric.

"Masters," Jessica said, sitting on the bed. "The Country and the World are in a lot of turmoil, which is to be expected. The Governors of New Hampshire, Texas, Florida, and California are openly talking about mobilizing their National Guard units to protect themselves from 'the Tyrants of the Northwest.' Congress is split; both the Republican and Democratic parties are being ripped apart as roughly half of congress seeks to impeach the President and the other half sings your praises. It almost came to blows. I've never seen C-SPAN so entertaining before."

I groaned. We needed to get the State Governors and Congress under our thumbs, before this spins out of control. "What else?"

"Riots," Jessica sighed. "Between Miraclists on one side and Christians, Muslims, and Orthodox Jews on the other. Particularly in the Mid-West and the South."

"What about the International reaction?" Mary asked, nibbling on a strawberry.

"Muslim nations are universally condemning you two as the new Great Satans and there must be a thousand fatwas being declared against you. Europe is split. Many EU heads-of-state were watching the events here in Tacoma, but not all of them – just like here in the States – caught it live. The Prime Minister of the United Kingdoms supports you, but he's probably going to lose power. There's a vote of no-confidence going to be brought before Parliament tomorrow. Also expect the UN to try and pass some sort of resolution against you today."

Her news just seemed to get even worse. Every military in the world was being mobilized to either support or oppose us. Trading was halted on the New York Stock Exchange as the indexes plummeted, and the Asian and European Markets were crashing as a growing lack of confidence in the American economy was spreading.

"Is that it?" I sighed. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

Jessica shook her head no. "At the end of July, a Professor Scrivener was killed. Brandon Fitzsimmons was a person of interest in his death. Apparently, the Professor left behind some documents pointing the finger at Brandon. These documents, and the Professor's translation of the Magicks of the Witch of Endor, ended up on the internet. They first appeared on the University of Wisconsin's website, and from there they've spread to a number of occult or New Age sites. The largest site it's found on is UnearthedArcana.com where dozens of people have posted that they've made Pacts with Lucifer."

"Are you saying there are dozens of Warlocks that've popped up?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. If dozens are posting that they've done it, how many are staying silent? Only a minority of people ever comment out of the hundreds that see something on the internet."

"There could be hundreds of Warlocks out there?"

"Fuck," Mary whispered.


Sunday, October 6th, 2013 – Mark Glassner – Washington D.C.

Korina smiled at me – lighting up her doll's face and seeming to make her sapphire eyes twinkle – as she slipped out of the slutty maid's outfit, the black dress falling in a pile about her feet. She was naked underneath – like a good little slut should be – and her large breasts jiggled as the plane flew through a patch of turbulence. My cock was hard, eager to be inside her cunt.

I was in the bedroom of Air Force One. I commandeered it from the President. He could fly on one of the many VIP planes the Air Force maintained for other important dignitaries now that the USA was subordinate to our Theocracy. There was a nice, if not spacious, cabin with a bed on the plane for the President's use, which I currently lay naked on. Desiree and Alison slept next to me—cuddled cutely together.

In the week since we defeated Brandon and declared ourselves Gods and Protectors of the United States and the World, Mary and I had been busy. Giving interviews, making phone calls, trying to get as many people in power as possible under our control. We started with the Federal Agencies. When the President summoned them to Washington State the Director of the CIA, the Department of Energy, and the Chairmen of the Federal Reserve all resigned in protest; their replacements were much more amenable. All the Federal Agencies were now run by people under our power and this week we were going to start the video conferences to get federal employees, particularly the law enforcement and spy agencies, under our umbrella.

I was flying alone to Washington D.C. to make Congress our Thralls, while Mary was heading to a meeting of State Governors in New York City to do the same thing. Then she was going to work on the UN who had been busy trying to pass sanctions on the US and our Theocracy. I hated being apart from my wife, but we could get more done separately then together. I tried not to fear for her safety, reminding myself that she had a battalion of soldiers and bodyguards to protect her.

The Military was one of the first things we got under our thumb. The only US Forces not under our control were in Afghanistan—General Brice Fear had refused the President's orders. His army was split between commanders loyal to him and commanders under our power. The two forces have been skirmishing in Kabul for two days now.

I pulled Korina to me, kissing her on the lips, feeling her body press up against mine. I loved the feel of her breasts pillowing against my chest. Our kiss grew more passionate and I pulled her down to the bed.

"Mmm, you feel all hard and ready for me," Korina cooed. "Which slutty hole should I use to satisfy you, Master?"

"Why don't you choose," I told her and a big grin filled her face.

She rolled off of me, facedown on the bed, sliding a pillow beneath her stomach, which raised up her plump ass. She wiggled it invitingly at me and I slid on top of her, kissing at her neck. "Good choice, slut."

"Thank you, Master!" she cried out as I rammed my dick into her pussy, getting a nice coating of juices on my cock.

I pulled out of her inviting cunt, spread her asscheeks and placed the head of my shaft at her puckered hole. I pushed slowly, softly groaning as her tight ass enveloped my cock. Korina panted, looking back at me with a happy smile as I drove all the way into her taut embrace. I drew back, savoring the pleasure of her bowels, before driving back in.

"I love your ass, slut!"

"Thank you, Master! I live to pleasure you and Mistress! It's what I was born for."

I heard a giggle and glanced over to see Alison and Desiree watching. Alison was on top of Desiree, their breasts and cheeks mashed together, chokers glinting gold about their necks. A female soldier had returned Desiree's choker the day after we defeated Brandon, begging her forgiveness for taking it. Desiree forgave her by fucking her up the ass with a strap-on, followed by Alison; the soldier loved every second of it.

"Fuck her hard, Master," Alison purred.

Desiree smiled, wonderful, beautiful, bringing joy to my heart. Alison had managed to bring the Latina woman out of her shell after Brandon's brutal rapes. Desiree wrapped her legs around her wife's hips and pulled Alison's pussy against hers. Alison kissed her wife, rotating her hips as the women tribbed each other. I kept pounding Korina's ass and watched the beautiful women make love.

"¡Mi Sirenita! Desiree moaned as she tribbed Alison back.

I gripped Korina's hips and pumped faster into her ass. "Yes, yes! Fuck me, Master! Use me for your pleasure! Oh fuck! Your cock is the best! I love you! Oh, yes! You're driving me crazy! Harder! I'm your bitch! Fuck me like one!"

My balls slapped at her cunt – adding a wet, staccato beat to our rutting, a primal rhythm – as I pounded her asshole. "Fucking whore! Your ass is going to make me cum, slut!"

"Cum in me! Please! I love it when I feel your jizz inside me, Master!"

I buried into her warm depths and groaned, shooting her full of my seed. Her bowels clenched about my cock as her orgasm exploded through her. I laid on top of her, enjoying the feel of her asshole massaging my softening cock as I watched Alison's ass flex as she pumped faster and faster on Desiree.

They were kissing passionately, both bucking and shuddering. Alison broke the kiss, her back arching. "Holy shit! I love you, Desiree! I love it when your pussy creams all over mine!"

"Cum for me!" Desiree panted, grasping Alison's breast and playing with her pierced nipple. "Cum my love!"

Alison drove her cunt one last time into Desiree, her ass clenching as her orgasm tore through her, then she collapsed on her wife and the pair kissed and murmured affections to each other. God, it made me miss my own wife.

As Korina started licking my cock clean of her ass like a good slut, I sent a thought to Mary. I love you.

Oh, I love you, too, Mark, her thought came back. I could feel her lust; she was fucking someone.

Who're you fucking?

This cute bellhop, though his dick isn't as great as yours.

My cock was hard, Korina had it in her mouth. Alison had joined her, helping her lick my cock clean. Alison's tongue drew up my shaft, her tongue's piercing hard and smooth in contrast to her soft tongue. She reached the top, brushing Korina's tongue, and the two sluts kissed each other about my dick's head.

Close your eyes and pretend it's my cock inside you, I sent. You're riding your horny stallion, your back arched and my cock's driving you crazy.

Oh yes! Oh God, I'm riding your cock, stud! Umm, it feels so great as I slid up and down on it!

Korina's mouth popped off my cock and I groaned as Alison's pierced tongue swirled around the head, the metal adding a thrilling sensation. Desiree knelt behind Korina, spreading her butt-cheeks, and bending down to suck my cum out of the slut's dirty asshole.

Oh Mark! I'm gonna cum! Yes, yes! Oh, I so wish it was you inside me! I could feel her passionate climax through the Siyach spell.

I'm cumming in Alison's mouth, Mare! I moaned. Feeling her climax sent me over the edge, and I flooded the slut's lips.

I miss you, Mark, Mary sent, the passion dying away from her thoughts. Umm, Xiu is licking me clean of his cum.

"Sir," Joslyn's voice came over the intercom. Joslyn, along with Lydia, were the pilots. "We'll be landing soon!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.