The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 39: Reunions

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 39: Reunions - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

edited by Master Ken

On September 30th, 2013, amidst blood and fire, the Tyrants' reign began. In the name of Peace and Security, they put mankind beneath their Oppression. To fight the Darkness, the False Gods, Mark and Mary Glassner, shrouded the World in Night.
–excerpt from 'The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy', by Tina Allard

September 30th, 2013 – Mark Glassner – Tacoma, WA

Brandon Fitzsimmons was dead, executed at my orders; and as we faced the square before the Pierce County Courthouse in Tacoma, full of soldiers staring at us in worshipful awe, I couldn't help but marvel at the the change in Mary. Something happened in France, something that transformed her feelings on how we should use our powers.

"Mark," she had whispered in my ear as we finally held each other, reunited at last. I had been basking in our triumph—I was free, Molech was dead, Brandon was captured. All that was left was for Mary to exorcise him, and this terrible ordeal would be behind us. "We've started something terrible. A darkness approaches. We have to take some responsibility and fight back, Mark."

Her words chilled my blood, a blast of arctic wind howling across my soul. I had opened my mouth to question her, but she pressed a finger to my lips and shook her head, emerald eyes flashing a warning. I trusted her, I loved her; she must have her reasons for not speaking more about it. Her next words transformed the arctic gale into a raging maelstrom when she said, "We need to prepare. We need to lead mankind, guide them and protect them. The Nuns are done. There is only you and me.

"We can make a better world, Mark. A utopia!"

My eyes grew wider and wider as she laid out her idea for the Theocracy. Mary had always been the cautious one, afraid of harming people, and now she wanted to enslave the entire world. We'd make them happy, we'd eliminate all the petty hatreds that had pointlessly divided mankind: sex, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation. We would be their Gods, loving and protecting them—ruling them gently.

Whatever scared my wife, whatever dark secret she learned from the Mother Superior, had driven her to this decision. I knew it was merely an extension of the direction we were already heading, but it was still as shocking as grabbing a downed power line. Right now we were going slow, not forcing people to worship us—guiding instead of commanding. After Brandon's dramatic attack on us using an army, I didn't have a problem with her plan. We needed power; we had been too laid back, too lax, and the consequences had been almost catastrophic. We needed an army; Brandon had taught me what true power was.

"A Utopia," I agreed.

Mary exorcised Brandon, giving him a handjob and stealing his powers when he came. Then we marched outside, wreathed in the flames of Molech, and declared ourselves rulers of the US and Gods of mankind. It was for their own good; something bad, something terrible was approaching, and we needed to protect them.

Now we stood before the very soldiers that had attacked me, who now knelt in worship before us. I could see the guilt in their eyes – Brandon had forced them to commit many atrocities while they were his Thralls – melt away; they were grateful for our absolution as they stared up in awe at their new Gods. It was intoxicating; I could feel their love, their devotion, and I drank it in like water through the roots of a majestic oak tree.

"We need soldiers!" I proclaimed, still wreathed in flames, the news cameras of the world filming us, broadcasting our declaration live to the world. It was the beginning of our rule, our Theocracy. Brandon's corpse lay at my feet. "Loyal men and women who pledge their lives to protect mankind from the coming darkness."

"A Great Evil stirs in the world!" Mary declared passionately. "Lilith the Demoness walks the world, corrupting mankind, and other forces stir in the shadows! You have a choice: serve us and fight the darkness, or be cowards and slink off to your loved ones and watch the world die, knowing deep in your hearts you could have done something to stop it!"

"Soldiers, you were falsely used by Brandon; find redemption in serving us! Find glory in serving us!" I roared. "I ask that you swear fidelity and obedience to us, to fight the Darkness and save the World!"

Azrael said I could bind willing people with this prayer, gift them with protections from demonic powers, allow their weapons to harm spiritual flesh. Azrael wasn't sure how many I could bind; a normal monk could have at most a hundred, but I was different. I had access to far more power. I felt it when I fought Molech, drawing on all the people bound to me, pooling our energies to fuel the dead I had summoned. When I killed Molech, his powers had flowed into me and then into Mary. I don't know why the power passed into my wife; maybe because we were bound so tightly with magics, or maybe because Molech's essence was too much for my soul alone to contain. Whatever the reason, we had a new source of energy flowing through us.

All of the soldiers in the square knelt and swore: "I pledge my rifle to the service of Mark and Mary Glassner. With obedience and fidelity, shall I follow his leadership. Until my Gods release me or death takes me," and were bound to me with the Ragily prayer.

As the assembled group of soldiers – easily more than two hundred of them – finished their oaths, I felt power flow out of me and into them. Their auras remained silver, a mortal's aura, but a halo of gold surrounded the silver. According to Azrael, they would be loyal and incorruptible; and there were far more soldiers occupying Tacoma and stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord that could swear to me and create an army—my army. Brandon had shown just how dangerous an army in the hands of a Warlock could be.

"My Lord," an older man with stars on his fatigues said as he stood before me, snapping a crisp salute. "Lieutenant-General Arthur Brooks, commander I Corps."

"Good, assemble all of your soldiers," I told him, awkwardly saluting him back. I would have to practice that; a God should appear proficient in all things. "The occupation of Tacoma is over."

"Very well, sir." He paused. "And what would you have us do with the President, sir."

I frowned. "What?"

"The President and most of the cabinet are imprisoned here in the jail. At the False God's orders." His eyes glanced over at the corpse of Brandon Fitzsimmons.

"Free him," Mary ordered. "Bring him to us."

The President was brought before us, bedraggled from his time spent in the jail. He was defiant at first, until Mary gave him a peremptory command: "Kneel and swear allegiance to the Theocracy." He knelt, he swore, he worshiped. After him knelt the cabinet secretaries. I ordered the President to have all the heads of every Federal Agency travel to Washington State so they could be put under our control—especially the FBI and the Intelligence Agencies.

With that done, Mary and I wanted to go home, to rest and wait for our loved ones to return from Kansas. Then we learned that Brandon had destroyed our neighborhood, burned down every house, the foundations to our mansion, and the pavilion that the Living Church met in. Luckily, no-one was at the tent; God only knows what Brandon would have done to the people who worship us.

We occupied the Hotel Murano in downtown Tacoma, a swanky place on Broadway; it would be our home until the mansion was constructed. For security reasons we had all the guests check-out, and had the staffs dismissed. No-one would be close to us that wasn't bound by the Zimmah or Ragily spells. Willow had been recruiting women to serve us from her clinic, getting things ready for when our mansion was finished being constructed; we would need to start binding them now, and they would serve us by running the hotel.

Violet turned up a little while after we arrived at the Murano. Our soldiers had formed a perimeter around the hotel to keep people back; crowds had begun to grow, filling the streets around the hotel with a sea of worshipful faces—pilgrims drawn to their new Gods. I was too exhausted to face any more people. I needed to rest and to process what had happened to me.

"Master!" Violet cried out when the soldiers led her into the hotel lobby. The last of the guests had been ushered out, and we were watching the staff leave as we waited for an elevator to descend; we wanted to head up to our rooms. 51 and 27 – the only two of the nine bodyguards with me that survived Brandon's attack – stood protective watch over us, M16s clutched in their hands. Violet ran to us, crying in relief, in happiness. "Mistress!" Mary and I caught her in a hug and took turns kissing her on the lips. She buried her face into our chests and began to sob.

"It's okay," Mary murmured, stroking her hair.

"I thought you were going to die!" she cried.

"Not this time," I told her, wiping at her tears.

Violet nodded her head, sniffing, and saw Desiree sitting listlessly on a chair, covered in a blanket. Our Latina slut had been very subdued since we won. She had been forced to be Brandon's whore, and that seemed to have broken something inside her. Violet went to her and hugged her enthusiastically and kissed her on the lips. Desiree barely acknowledged her.

Mary gave Desiree a worried look, then pulled Violet back to her and asked the slut, "Are you hurt? Did anything happen to you?"

Violet shook her head. "A deaf woman named Loreena hid me. It was scary. Soldiers broke into the house and we hid beneath her stairs."

"They were rounding up women for Molech," Desiree said with a hollow voice, then she gave a shudder.

"You're safe now," Mary told Desiree gently, reaching out to rest a comforting hand on her shoulder. "And Alison's on the way. So let's go upstairs and you can lie down and rest, okay?"

Desiree didn't answer, but when the elevator dinged, she got up and followed the three of us in; 51 and 27 stepped into the elevator, scanning the lobby as the doors slowly slid closed.

I glanced at Violet. "Elevator slut," I whispered to her and she smiled, remembering how we met. It was in Seattle and we were checking out, riding down an elevator, when we met Violet and I was so enchanted by her innocent beauty that I had to defile her right there in the elevator.

Violet wore a pair of ill-fitting sweat-pants and a baggy sweatshirt, and she quickly peeled those off. "I'm your elevator slut," she cooed.

"Not today," Mary butted in, pressing up against me. "The first pussy Mark gets is mine."

"Oh, of course, Mistress," Violet apologized.

I pulled Mary to me, kissing her on the lips, her naked body pressing up against mine. Her lips tasted sweet. My hand slid up her supple body, cupping her left, perky breast. I gave it a gentle squeeze, my fingers finding her hard nipple. After what had happened to me, the endless beatings, the cruelties I witnessed, I almost regretted ever making my Pact.

Almost.

It was all worth it for her—for my Mary. I would do anything to keep her, to protect her. Anything.

The elevator dinged; we had reached the top floor and I picked up my wife. We had the largest suite for ourselves, and I carried her to the door. It was spacious, well furnished. A central living room with three bedrooms leading from it. We gave Desiree one of the bedrooms, and she walked in and closed the door wordlessly.

I carried Mary to the bathroom, beautifully appointed with gray and mauve, very modern, equipped with a jacuzzi-bath and a large shower. And a bidet; I could have water splashing on my ass. The shower had always been our private space; there was something intimate and close about showering with your love—the world reduced to just Mary and I, wrapped in the warm spray. I sat Mary down and turned the faucet. When the water was warm she slipped in and I eagerly followed. I savored the relaxing heat as the spray cascaded upon us, washing the filth of the last days off our bodies.

Mary's hands were gentle as she washed my body. She rubbed me everywhere, particularly my ass. She had a naughty smile on her lips as she squeezed my cheeks, then she 'washed' my cock for a good five minutes, getting me hard as a steel rod. Her hand felt wonderful as it slid up and down on my shaft. She rinsed the soap off it, then she knelt down.

"Naughty filly," I groaned as her lips engulfed the head of my cock. I stroked her wet, auburn hair and leaned against the shower wall and enjoyed her blowjob. She sucked hard, swirling her tongue about my cock's head, then slowly buried my cock all the way into her mouth, deep-throating me to the root. "I love you so much, Mare!"

She would let me enjoy being buried down her throat for a minute, then slide slowly back up, sucking hard on my cock, until only the tip remained in her lips. She would drive me wild by flicking her tongue rapidly around my cock while stroking the shaft, then she would slide her lips all the way down and deep-throat me once more.

"Fuck that feels great!" I moaned, her throat constricting about the sensitive head of my cock. "Umm, I'm gonna cum!"

Since I made my Pact, I was used to cumming multiple times a day. It was Monday evening, and I hadn't had an orgasm since Saturday morning; my balls exploded, filling Mary's hungry mouth with a huge load of my spunk. Six large blasts. Mary swallowed it all.

She stood up, threw her arms around my neck and rubbed her nose against mine, smiling, "You were a little backed up, Mark."

"Just a little," I smiled, and kissed her salty lips.

I had a lot of fun washing my wife. I soaped her back, her arms and her sides, before I started on her front. I soaped her flat stomach, washing slowly upwards until I reached the undersides of her breasts. I rubbed around her tits, washing her chest and collarbone. She grabbed my hands impatiently, and brought them down to cup her breasts. I smiled, and washed her perky breasts, stroking her areola, then played with her hard nipples.

"Umm, that feels nice, hun," Mary sighed. Then squealed in delight as I bent my head down and sucked a soapy nipple into my lips, while my hands roamed down to her plump ass, kneading the cheeks.

I released her nipple, soaped up my hands and knelt down and began washing her legs. I started with her right calf and worked my up to her thigh. Her pussy was waxed, her slit tight, and she shuddered as I rubbed my hand across her flushed vulva, just once.

"Don't stop!" she protested as I started washing down her left leg. "God, I'm so horny!"

"What do you want me to do about that?"

"Eat me!"

"Hmm," I said, pretending to consider her request.

"Please!" She sounded so frustrated, her emerald eyes staring down at me full of need.

"All right," I answered. "It does look absolutely delicious."

"You won't be disappointed," she promised.

I buried my face in her spicy-sweetness. My tongue explored her folds, kissing every part of her pussy. She tasted heavenly and I wasn't disappointed. I wrapped my arms around her hips and grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against me. I devoured her. My filly, my wife, my one true love. I couldn't get enough of her. I almost lost her. Mary was shuddering on my face, cumming and cumming, but I just kept eating her out. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to ever stop pleasuring her.

Mary had other ideas. "Please stop," she begged after I lost count of her climaxes, pulling on my hair. "It's too much! My pussy needs a break!"

A mix of pride and regret filled me as I stood up and kissed her, crushing her tightly to my chest. Inside me the dam holding my emotions back burst, and I felt tears running down my face. "I thought I lost you, Mare!"

A shudder ran through her body that turned into a ragged sob, her face pressed into my neck, clinging just as tight. "I'm terrified, Mark."

"Why?" I asked. What did she learn in France? Lucifer will rise free of the Abyss and you will burn in his radiance, Mortal! Molech's words echoed in my mind as he lay defiantly at my feet. Was he lying to save his life, or was Lucifer really trying to escape? "What scared you, Mare?"

She just shook her head, that warning look flashing across her face.

"We'll face it together," I told her; I had to trust her, there must be an important reason for her not to speak.

"Together," she whispered. "Forever, right?"

"Forever."

Violet took a shower when we left, while I carried my damp, naked wife to our bedroom. The bed was king-sized, mahogany finish, adorned with a maroon comforter. I gently sat Mary down and stretched out beside her. She kissed me, rolling on top of me. Her wet, auburn hair fell about us, cool on my cheeks as we kissed. Her hands stroked my side, then slid down and found my cock, hard and ready for her.

She grasped my shaft, shifted her hips, and guided it to her sopping pussy. I groaned into her lips as she pushed my cock into her velvety tightness. She took all of it, then slowly rocked on top of me. I gripped her plump ass, giving her cheeks a squeeze, and helped slide her body up and down on me. Her hard nipples dragged across my chest. Mary's emerald eyes stared down into mine and we were lost peering into each other's souls as we made love.

"I love you, my horny stallion," she whispered.

"My naughty filly," I whispered back. "My love."

She rocked her hips faster, her pussy gripping my cock with wet silk and heat. Faster and faster she rocked, and I started thrusting my hips up, driving my dick into her. The heat of her cunt grew as we made love faster. I rolled her over onto her back and began pounding her hard. Her red lips opened in pleasure, her hips rising to meet my thrusts.

"Ride me, stud!" Mary gasped. "Oh, I missed this! I missed you so damn much!"

I grabbed her legs, hooked them over my shoulders. Her cunt tightened on my cock and I thrust deeper into her pussy. Her perky breasts jiggled as I hammered into her, sweat rolling down her perfect mounds.

"Your cunt feels amazing on me, Mare," I groaned. "The best pussy in the world!"

She beamed at me. "You haven't had every pussy in the world, how would you know for sure?"

"I've had enough to know!"

"Yes you have, my horny stallion!"

Mary added a twist to her hips. It felt amazing on my cock. My balls were getting closer to bursting as they slapped into her taint. She threw her head back, her eyes squeezed shut as she gasped loudly. I felt her cunt spasming on my cock as her orgasm rippled through her body, massaging my dick as it pumped in her sheath.

"Gonna cum!" I gasped. "Your cunt's milking me!"

"Yes, yes! Give me your cum! I need it in me!"

"My pleasure," I moaned and flooded her hungry pussy, every muscle in my body tensing, before I collapsed on top of my wife.

"Mmhh, that was nice," she sighed, kissing me.

I rolled off of her and she snuggled against me. I slid my hand down and rubbed at her pregnant belly. I almost lost more than just my wife. I almost lost my unborn baby girl. Well, I didn't know what the sex of our child was, but in my heart I knew it was a girl. Chasity Glassner.

If I could kill Brandon again, I would.

The door to our bedroom opened, and Violet peered in, naked and freshly showered.

"Come in, slut," Mary smiled.

Violet beamed at us and positively skipped over and snuggled up on the other side of me, pressing her budding breasts against my side and kissing my lips eagerly. "You taste like Mistress," she giggled.

"That's because Mark gave me some great head," Mary smiled.

"He's a generous man," Violet said seriously.

Mary's hand slid down and found my cock half-hard. "Very generous. I bet he wants to share his generosity with you."

"Do you, Master?" Violet asked eagerly, her hand joining Mary's on my dick, which expanded rapidly beneath the two women's burning touch.

I slid a hand down and squeezed her tight, teen ass. "I do, slut." I pressed my fingers into her buttcrack and found her puckered anus, circling it with my fingers. "How do you think I should share my generosity with you?"

"My ass," Violet answered. "My slutty, tight asshole!"

"Good girl," I told her, kissing her lips. "And I bet Mary has something she wants to share with you between her legs."

"Oohh, is there a creampie for me, Mistress?"

Mary spread her thighs. "Just for you, slut."

Violet clambered over me and buried her face in Mary's snatch, licking noisily at my wife's messy cunt. Mary rolled her eyes in pleasure, gripped Violet's brown hair and started grinding her pussy into the teen's lips. I moved behind Violet, stroking her tight ass, then spread her cheeks and found her brown hole.

My cock was drenched with Mary's lubrication, and I gathered some of Violet's and worked it into her ass with two fingers, sinking into her tight flesh. When I had her nice and lubed, I placed the head of my cock at her tight opening, and pushed it in slowly, savoring the warm satin of her bowels.

"Uhh, that feels amazing, Master!"

"Keep licking, slut!" Mary admonished.

I smacked Violet's ass. "You heard her slut!"

"Sorry, Mistress," Violet squeaked and buried her face back into Mary's cunt.

Mary grinned and began playing with her perky breasts, her green eyes fluttering with lust. I started fucking Violet's ass with deep, hard thrusts, driving the little slut into Mary's cunt with every thrust, while my balls slapped wetly into Violet's pussy. Her hips moved, fucking me back as she moaned her pleasure into Mary's cunt.

Mary gasped, "God, I love your tongue, Violet! Suck my clit, you little whore! Make me scream in pleasure!" Mary's eyes widened, and her body shook in pleasure. "Umm, that's right. Keep that tongue flicking on my clit! You are such a naughty, cunt-munching slut! I'm going to drown you in my juices!"

I smacked Violet's butt a second time, leaving a red, stinging handprint, and fucked her tight ass faster. Her anal sheath was bringing my balls to a quick boil. I was getting desperately close to cumming, and I pumped hard and frantic.

"Fucking slut!" I moaned. "Your dirty ass feels so good on my cock. I'm going to shoot so much cum up your ass!"

Mary's back arched – her perky breasts heaving like a rearing horse, majestic, beautiful – as she orgasmed. She screamed wordlessly, and I could smell the strong scent of her arousal as she flooded Violet's lips with girl-cum. I felt Violet's ass squeezing my cock, the little slut cumming about me. I pounded her ass a few more times, closing my eyes as I reached the pinnacle of my pleasure, then groaned as I exploded inside her ass.

"Thank you Master, Mistress," Violet panted as I pulled out of her ass.

I lay down next to my panting wife, pulled her to me, and kissed her. Violet started licking at my dirty cock, like a good little slut, and I closed my eyes and the exhaustion of the last weekend fell upon me like a ton of bricks.

"Master," a voice said, shaking my leg, waking me up. I had been out like a log, and now I was disoriented. The sun had set while I was passed out; the hotel room dark as sin. A glanced at the clock; it was close to midnight. Mary was sleeping on one side of me and Violet was curled up on the other side. 51 was standing at the foot of my bed, naked and an M16 slung over her shoulder.

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"Your family has arrived," 51 reported. "They've almost passed the crowds. There are thousands crowding the streets. It's like St. Peters Square out there."

"Thank you, 51," I yawned, shook Mary awake, and gave her a kiss.

I led my wife to the suite's balcony, wanting to see the crowds. It was a cold, clear September night and our flesh pimpled. Mary shivered then concentrated and flames danced around her; she smiled. The flames didn't burn me, but they would burn someone else, as poor 51 learned earlier today after we exorcised Brandon. I hugged my wife to me, enjoying the warmth licking my body, and we gazed down at the streets.

They were filled with people for blocks, many with candles, lighting up the streets like the starry sky. These were the people we needed to protect. Molech warned me that Lucifer was up to something dangerous, something I would oppose. Is this the secret Mary learned? Well, if I started something when I made my Pact, I had the responsibility to fix it, to make the world a better place. A world where people didn't hurt each other, fear each other.

I would give the world love and peace. Utopia.


Alison de la Fuentes

I trembled with excitement when the SUV finally made it through all the crowds of people that clogged the streets of Tacoma. April sat next to me, the nerdy teen squeezing my hand, just as excited as I was, eager to see her girlfriend Violet. The two, shy teenagers, bonding with their shared pregnancies, had become quite the item lately. I'm sure Master hasn't noticed a thing.

After spending the weekend worried sick not only about Master and Mistress, but about my wife, Desiree, I was so excited to be reunited with her. Watching her on TV yesterday, hanging on Brandon's arm, filled me with fear. Desiree was smiling and seemed happy, but I could see the fear in her eyes, the tightness in her lips. The bastard did something to her to make her cooperate.

We passed a cordon of soldiers and then we were in front of the hotel. I threw open the door, racing into the lobby. Master and Mistress were waiting and I ran to them, hugged them, and felt so happy when they kissed me on the lips. You should always stay near them, my subconscious whispered.

"It's good to see you, Alison," Master said to me, stroking my face.

I was about to ask where Desiree was, when April pushed me to the side to hug our Masters. And then everyone else burst in, and I drifted out to the side as Jessica, Xiu, Korina, and Lillian were eager to embrace them too. Then their families arrived; Master embraced his mom and sister, and Mistress shared a group-hug with her family.

I strained my neck, looking around the lobby. Leah - Master's chauffeur; she had been captured by Brandon as well – had a joyful reunion with Rachel and Jacob, her spouses. But where was my Desiree? I looked around, a pit forming in my stomach. My breath quickened. Where was my Latin beauty?

I wormed my way to Mistress, trying to stay calm. "Upstairs," Mistress told me, sensing my question. "In our suite. Top floor."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I raced to the elevator and smashed my fingers onto the up button furiously. I stared at the display that showed which floor it was at, watching the numbers slowly grow lower as the elevator descended. I wanted to scream at the stupid thing, I was so wound up inside. I needed it to come down. I burned inside to see my Desiree. Finally, the elevator dinged, the doors opened, and I shot inside. I pounded the 17th floor and then just repeatedly mashed the door close button. I screamed in frustration as the doors just seemed to refuse to close. Slowly, ever so slowly, the doors finally slid closed, the elevator lifting me up.

It seemed to take an eternity. I was practically yelling at the stupid thing to go faster. I felt red-faced when I reached the top floor. A bodyguard, 27, stood naked – an M16 clutched in her hand – before a door at the end of the hallway. 27 smiled tiredly at me as she opened the door with the keycard. There were three bedrooms in the suite; Desiree was in the second one I tried.

My wife sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the ground. Empty alcohol mini-bottles littered the floor. Her neck was bare, her choker missing. "Desiree!" I shouted and sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Desiree pushed me off.

"Go away," she said, slurring her voice.

Her words stung. I had expected a tearful, happy reunion. "No," I told her, cupping her face. "Talk to me."

She tore her face away. "Don't touch me!"

"Why?" I asked.

Desiree ignored me, instead standing up and wobbling to the minibar. I stood up and grabbed her hand. "You've had enough to drink, Desiree."

"Leave me alone, Alison," she pleaded, slumping to the floor.

"Just talk to me," I told her, kneeling down next to her. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong. I just don't want you anymore."

Her words hurt. Fuck her my subconscious whispered inside me. You can do better than her, let the stupid cunt wallow drunkenly. Go find Master and fuck him! That was just the pain of Desiree's words talking, and I pushed them down. My subconscious had a nasty streak to it I learned growing up, but that wasn't important; something was wrong with my wife. She was in pain, lashing out blindly. I needed to get through to her somehow. I couldn't let that monster steal my wife from me. Not without me putting up a hell of a fight for her.

Is she really worth it? whispered my subconscious. I ignored the voice; of course Desiree was worth it.

So I laughed dismissively at Desiree. "Don't lie to me," I told her, pulling off my tight T-shirt, baring my lovely breasts and my hard nipples pierced with silver barbells. I grabbed her face and turned her to look at them. I could see her eyes flick down to my nipples, a momentary flash of lust. "Don't lie to me and tell me you don't want me. I know you do. Just like I want you, Desiree."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.