The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 33: The Calm Before the Storm

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Calm Before the Storm - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

The Wedding, July 20th, 2013

The last three weeks since the SWAT attacked us and I nearly died seemed to fly by. And before I knew it, July 20th has finally arrived. The setting sun was warm and the breeze was cool. The air was filled with the sweet scent of the wildflowers. Mount Rainier reared up, impossibly huge this close to the peak, dominating the eastern sky. Even in summer, the top of Mount Rainier remained white and blue from its many glaciers. A small dome of clouds covered the top of the mountain. They were the only clouds in the sky.

Butterflies swirled in my stomach as we all waited on Mary.

I was wearing a black tux, a purple bow-tie choking my throat and a purple cummerbund cinched about my waist. The dress shoes pinched my toes. Mary chose purple to complement the flower arrangements, of all things. Oh well, the wedding was always about the bride, not the groom. My best man, Quatch, stood beside me. He had trimmed his beard and got a haircut for today, and the big guy looked almost handsome in his tux. Today was the only time I've ever seen clothes on him that actually fit. Beyond Quatch were my groomsmen: Chris, Tom, and Karl. All three wore matching tuxes, and the same unflattering bow-ties and cummerbunds that I wore. These four guys were my friends, we used to play D&D together. My life had just become too busy since the attack, though, for us to get together anymore.

What amazed me most about the last few weeks was that no disasters had happened. No nuns attacked us with armed men, no government agencies raided my house, no Lilith. Most importantly, no-one has died. Memories of Chasity flashed through my mind. I glanced at the seats where the sluts sat, wishing Chasity was with them. The sluts looked beautiful in their dresses. Korina sat smiling in a green dress. She was pregnant with my child, and she wasn't the only one. Next to her, Violet and April were holding hands; both girls had learned they were pregnant in the days that followed the attack. Today Violet wore a cute, pink dress and April a cloud-blue, frilly thing. Jessica looked stunning in a black, tight dress as she sat next to Lillian who looked sexy as hell in an artfully-ripped, gauzy black dress. Xiu's large breasts were positively spilling out of the flowery, pink dress she wore. I was glad Xiu chose to remain one of our sluts; she didn't even hesitate when I freed her at the hospital. Alison and Desiree wore complimenting, purple dresses, their arms wrapped around each other. They had gotten married a week ago, the service performed by Daisy Cunningham at the Church of the Living Gods.

The Cunningham twins, Daisy and Rose, had become ordained ministers, the first for the growing religious movement that worshiped Mary and myself as gods. The Church of the Living Gods was the official name, but people called them Markites, Miraclists, and Glassnerians. The two sisters had been preaching from the beginning about what I had taught their family, inadvertently, that day in the Lowes garden section. "Love each other," Rose would preach. "Demonstrate your love to each other. Do not let society tell you what is right and wrong when it comes to love. Do not be repressed by the antiquated morals of the religions of by-gone days. Follow the simple teaching of our Living Gods and just love each other!" The girls were passionate speakers and many responded to their message.

They had set up a large tent on the huge, empty lot behind our house where we had begun breaking ground on our mansion. Every night, hundreds gathered to hear the twins preach and participate in the worship orgy. And the Cunningham twins weren't the only ones to rise to prominence in the church. Beth Philips, a woman I fucked in the restroom of a car dealership, had almost a saint-like presence in the church since she was pregnant with my child. They addressed her as 'Blessed Mother, ' alongside Vivian Anders. Chasity and the other bodyguards that died during the attack were remembered as 'The Holy Martyrs' and pictures of them were hung about the tent.

After many of the worshipers begged to be married by Mary or myself, we both got ourselves ordained. It was really simple, we just had to fill out a form on the internet and we could perform legal marriages in the State of Washington for the Church of the Living Gods. The first couple I married was Earl and his sixteen-year-old daughter, Marylou. Not a legal marriage, yet, but many of the marriages performed at the church were not, technically, legal. Earl's wife had died a few years ago and Marylou had started sharing his bed. Both quickly gravitated to the Church with its acceptance of all forms of love.

My mind drifted back to the ceremony as I waited on Mary. Earl's daughter, Marylou, was a pretty girl. She had long, black hair that fell down to her waist and contrasted lovely with her simple, white dress. Her round, cherub-face was covered by a veil and her long legs were covered by white, fishnet stockings. As part of the marriage, I blessed the bride by bending her over the simple altar and pulling up her skirt. She wore no panties, a tenet of the Church, and her teenage cunt was covered by a neatly trimmed, black bush.

She held her fiancee-father's hand as I entered her and she moaned in pleasure. Her cunt had been tight and I fucked her hard, pounding her cunt as she moaned in joy. "Fuck me, God!" she moaned. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me hard, my God!" She came on my cock when I filled her with my blessing. Smiling happily, she took her father's hands and she spoke her vows as my cum ran out of her cunt, "I pledge before my Gods and all these witnesses to love and cherish my father, my husband, for as long as we both shall live." Earl repeated back his vows, then I pronounced them husband and wife and they kissed before the happy congregation.

Mary and I have performed several weddings since. I married the Cunningham twins, blessing both of their tight, teenage cunts. Rachel, the woman we fucked on her honeymoon during our first trip to New York, showed up with Leah, our chauffeur from the same trip, and her husband, Jacob. Mary performed a joint wedding, marrying all three together. She blessed both brides with a strap-on. It turned out that Jacob and Rachel were both accountants and they were more than happy to manage our finances. Between our Charity and the Church donations, money was pouring in and I couldn't be bothered to keep track of it. We had bought a limousine and Leah was thrilled to be our chauffeur again. We gave them an empty house to live in on our street and I bound them with the Zimmah ritual.

We had plenty of empty houses to choose from after the attack. We held our last meeting of the Naked Jogging Club the Friday after the attack. It was just too dangerous to be jogging out on the street. We were lucky the nuns didn't attacks during one of our jogs. The girls were all sad and we had one last orgy in Madeleine's living room. I ordered all the neighbors that I had let stay to move out, for their own safety. The only people living on Mountain View Court were our servants, bound by the Zimmah spell, and our families. We gave our Vizier, Sam, a house to share with her plaything, Candy, and gave Willow another house. Willow shared it with the three nurses and the receptionist that helped her run our charity clinic.

Mary and I started recruiting voluntary bodyguards who knew just what they were in for, a lifetime of serving us. Most were followers of our religious movement that traveled across the World to serve us. Each week, a new class of ten or so women were sent to the Pierce County Police Academy to be trained. Our bodyguard was down to thirty members, and once we had our willing recruits, we planned on giving them the same choice we gave the sluts, to stay or be set free. Other worshipers were recruited to provide maintenance for our plane and to be nurses in our clinic. When we started constructing our mansion, many of our worshipers volunteered their time and efforts in building the mansion. They felt so honored to build their God's abode, we didn't have the heart to tell them no.

For our friends and family whom we had given sex slaves to, we let them decide if they wanted to keep their slaves or give them the choice of freedom. My friends, Quatch, Chris, Karl, and Tom, elected to keep their slaves. As did Missy and her boyfriend, Damien. George and Shannon, on the other hand, freed Starla and to their surprise, she begged to stay on as their sex slave. My mom freed Joy, who quickly left, and Mary's dad freed Felicity. She left, too, missing her family, but Sean and Tiffany didn't seem to care. My little sister, Antsy, freed Via and then asked Via to be her girlfriend. Via happily said yes.

Our time since the attack has been busy. At our Charity's first fundraiser, I announced my plans to run for state office and since them I've been giving interviews and and speeches. I had a number of issues that concerned me, the largest being gun control and crime. Everywhere I went, I would tell people to give up their weapons, to not do violence to each other. To just treat their fellow man with dignity. I had this great power and I was going to make the world a better place. I had other issues I championed as well: bigamy, decency laws, age of consent, prostitution, a balanced state budget, and state agencies spending tax money more wisely.

Desiree surprised us all when she admitted to working on a few campaigns in college, so I made her my campaign manager. With my power, running for office was all-too-easy. I was running unopposed, now. My opponents in the primary had been two Democrats, a Republican, a Libertarian, and a Constitutionalist who were all more than happy to drop out after meeting with me. Each gave me their ringing endorsements.

When I wasn't giving speeches, I was giving interviews. To CNN, to Fox News, to MSNBC. All the talk shows - morning news, daytime talk, the late night shows - would send us requests for interviews. Jessica was our press secretary and handled all of it. Frankly, we just went were she sent us. Our first national talk show was the The Today Show. Mary and I flew to New York City the Sunday after the attack so we could be there bright and early Monday morning.


The Today Show Set, July 1st, 2013

"Everyone has seen the seemingly miraculous footage taken last Wednesday," Matt Lauer said when the commercial-break ended.

Mary and I were sitting next to each other on plush, white-leather chairs as Matt Lauer introduced us. Matt Lauer sat across from us, on the other side of the large window where the crowds gathered outside to hold up signs and get seen on TV. Sitting next to Matt Lauer was the beautiful Savannah Guthrie, a broad smile on her freckled face. Her honey-brown hair was styled to be light and curly as it fell about her shoulders. Her blouse was dark gray and sleeveless, almost a vest, that was cut just low enough to show a hint of her freckled bosom.

"With us today, is Mark Glassner and his fiancee, Mary Sullivan," Matt Lauer finished.

"Hey Matt," I said, trying to suppress my nervousness. My palms were sweaty, and I could just feel the moisture building in my armpits. Outside, the crowd at the windows cheered loudly, a muffled roar that could be just heard through the glass.

Mary sat cross-legged in one of her sultry dresses, dark blue today. Her freckled cleavage was on display, and most of her beautiful thighs. Her auburn hair was styled to fall about her shoulder in beautiful, dark-red waves that set off her emerald eyes. She smiled, her beautiful dimples appearing on her cheeks. "It's great to be here," Mary answered back. She sounded so relaxed. Was she not nervous at all?

"The footage is almost unbelievable," Savannah Guthrie said, crossing her legs. Her skirt was longer than Mary's, but her beautiful calves were on display.

"Well, it's most certainly not a hoax," I said, trying to smile. "It hurt when I got shot." That brought a chuckle from Matt and a beautiful laugh from Savannah.

"And that light, what was that?" Savannah pressed. "Did you really get healed by a miracle?"

"Mary and I, both, have powers," I answered. "And I used those powers to heal myself." A lie, but Jessica advised us to keep out the consorting-with-demons part.

"Show us something," Matt Lauer said, a skeptical smile on his lips. "I would love to see your powers."

Sam had taught us a few new spells. A lot of the magics in the book were stuff I've seen stage magicians perform. The type of magics that probably awed the people in ancient times. I concentrated and uttered a single word, "Uwph," while I imagined I was rising up in the air. I floated up and Matt jumped and Savannah's eyes widened in surprise. I floated a few feet forward and hovered in the middle of the studio. I could see the crowd outside watching in astonishment. A few, the ones with signs proclaiming me a God, fell to their knees.

Matt stood, his eyes shaken, and walked around me, swinging his arms about my body. He was searching for wires, I realized. His stood up on his tiptoes, straining to pass his arms over my head. "How are you doing that?"

"I have powers," I answered, floating back to my chair and sitting down without my feet touching the ground. The floating spell required constant concentration, and really wasn't worth the effort. But it sure was impressive.

"Well, um," Savannah Guthrie stammered, trying to gather her wits. "People say you are a God. There are people gathering in front of your house. Footage of their, um, worship, and I use that term loosely, has been making the rounds on the internet. They call it worship, but it looks like a, well, frankly, an orgy."

Mary smiled. "Savannah, Mark and I preach that love should be freely expressed in all its forms. There shouldn't be any stigma attached to sex. There's nothing wrong with two people having sex, right?"

"No," Savannah answered, frowning.

"Then there shouldn't be anything wrong with people having sex in public," Mary finished.

Savannah nodded her head, and Matt answered, "I guess when you put it that way, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it."

"No, people should be free to find their pleasure wherever they want to, even if they're related," I said, staring boldly at Savannah, who flushed. I saw Mary smile next to me and shake her head. I knew just what she was thinking. She always was amused by my sex drive. But, when you wish for unlimited stamina, you might as well get some use out of it.

"People claim you use a gas to make them do what you want," Matt Lauer said, continuing the interview. "Any truth to that?"

"No, people just like to follow our suggestions," I said. "Your producer had us searched by the NYPD to see if we had any gas canisters or anything."

"We did," Savannah Guthrie interjected. "There were no suspicious gas canisters or anything."

"So people just do what you tell them?" Matt Lauer asked, disbelief in his voice.

"How about a demonstration?" Mary asked.

"Sure," Matt Lauer challenged. "Make us do something that we wouldn't normally do."

"Savannah, suck Mark's cock," Mary ordered.

Savannah Guthrie's freckled cheeks were crimson red as she walked over and knelt before me. I reached over and grabbed Mary's hand, giving her a thankful squeeze. She was such a caring fiancee, always attentive to my needs. Savannah's hand reached out and unfastened my pants, pulling the zipper down. The crowd outside was cheering. They all heard our commands; no one would think this was weird or wrong.

Unfortunately, Matt Lauer didn't think it was weird anymore, either. "What does that prove?" he asked, dismissively.

Mary blinked in surprise, then realized what we had just told him and everyone else who was watching The Today Show live. And it had to be live. Our powers didn't seem to work if we recorded our commands. But a live broadcast, and we made sure it was live with the producers and not on a delay, that worked just fine. Just like talking on the phone.

I could see on the monitors behind the camera that they were getting a good close-up of Savannah Guthrie's mouth as she engulfed my cock. Her tongue swirled around my cock deliciously. "She's pretty good," I moaned.

I glanced at Mary, her lips pursed as she stared at Matt Lauer. His disdain was starting to irritate her. "Well, Matt, how about you quit being the host of The Today Show and let Natalie Morales host in your place. She's far prettier than you."

"That is a great idea," Matt Lauer answered, motioning to Natalie Morales. She was a beautiful, Latina woman with long, black hair. "I've had a good time as the co-anchor of The Today Show, but I feel the time has come for me to leave the show."

Matt Lauer hugged Natalie Morales and kissed her on the cheek and walked off, and she sat down in his chair, confusion painting her face. "Well, Matt, take care, you will be missed," Natalie Morales said, uncertainly. The producer walked over to Matt and they had a heated conversation behind the cameras.

"You are very pretty," Mary told Natalie Morales. "Why don't you show the world just how pretty those tits are."

"And you're just gorgeous, Mary," Natalie Morales said with a smile as she started to unbutton her mauve, silk blouse. "I bet you have some pretty breasts as well, Mary." Mary's power to make any woman desire her was having the predictable effect on Natalie.

Savannah Guthrie was sliding her mouth up and down on my cock. I ran my hand through her honey-brown hair as I watched Mary stand up, reach behind her back, and unzip her dress. The shy girl that had blushed so furiously when she first stripped naked in the Starbucks had been replaced by this confidant woman, unashamed to show off her gorgeous body to the world. I admired her perky, freckled breasts tipped with dusky nipples. Her pubic hair had been waxed away, save for a small heart of fiery hair above her pussy.

Natalie Morales smiled, licking her lips, as her blouse fell open. Her large breasts were cradled by a silky, gray bra. Natalie Morales reached behind her and unclasped the bra, and shrugged out of her blouse and bra with one smooth motion. Her breasts were large, sagging just a bit, and topped with huge, dark areolas and hard nipples.

"You may be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Natalie Morales breathed to Mary.

Mary smiled, and crooked her finger at Natalie Morales. The beautiful woman walked across the room to Mary, who kissed her passionately on the lips. Natalie Morales was breathing hard when Mary broke their kiss, and my fiancee sat down on her chair and spread her legs wide-open. "Pleasure me," Mary commanded.

Natalie Morales knelt down and hesitantly licked at Mary's slit. I felt my balls boiling as Natalie Morales started licking more confidently at Mary's pussy. Mary moaned her encouragement, her right hand pinching her left nipple. Savannah's sucking mouth was bringing me closer and closer to orgasming. I gripped her hair with a tight grip, and held her mouth in place.

"Swallow it, Savannah!" I moaned as I shot my cum into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing, sucking the last of the cum out of my balls. I released her head and she stood up. "Let's give her a big cheer!" I urged the crowd outside and they were all screaming and shouting. A few of the women flashed their boobs as they got into the spirit of things.

Savannah Guthrie licked some cum off of her lips and waved to the crowd, her freckled face flushed, and a huge smile gracing her lips. She sat back down on her chair, adjusting her blouse, and looked at me. Being a consummate professional, she continued the interview as if she hadn't just been sucking my cock, "So, not only have you founded a religious movement, but you're running for public office. A State Representative for your home State of Washington?"

"Yeah," I said with a smile, and went through the issues that concerned me. Mary spent the time writhing in pleasure in her chair as Natalie Morales devoured her cunt. Mary's perky breasts heaved as her body shook from her orgasm and she let out a low, throaty moan. I was just finishing talking about my take on marriage, that anyone should be allowed to marry anyone else, even multiple anyones, when Mary finished cumming.

"Umm, she's done that before," Mary purred as Natalie Morales stood up. A producer came out and handed Natalie Morales a towel to wipe the pussy juices off her face. Mary just crossed her legs, not bothering to put her dress back on, and started answering questions about our Charity, the Women's Health Organization for Reproductive Empowerment.

That Today Show interview created a firestorm of controversy. Everyone who watched the broadcast live didn't see what the problem was, but those on the West Coast, where it was shown on tape delay, were disgusted. Family values groups and feminist groups were up in arms. The larger the controversy grew, the more and more shows wanted to interview us. Mary and I gave more and more interviews, and more and more of our critics were starting to agree with us. The President of the Council of Family Values and his wife appeared on Megan Kelly's show to debate us. By the end, the President was fucking his wife up the ass while she ate out Megan's pussy on National TV.


The Wedding, July 20th, 2013

What was taking Mary so long I wondered, as I stood before the crowd. These dress shoes were pinching my toes and I was starting to sweat in my jacket. I glanced back to the bridal tent where Mary and her bridesmaids were gathered, wishing they would hurry up. I was eager to see my sweet filly walking up the aisle in her beautiful dress.

I had already seen her in the dress. We spent an hour taking the wedding photos earlier today. And Mary looked stunning in her dress. It was snow-white, of course, with a lacy bodice. The lace wrapped around her torso, ending at the skirt, which was made of all these layers of ruffles that gave her skirt this bell shape. Her veil covered her whole head, draping across her shoulders and cleavage and she carried a bouquet of white and pink flowers, with a few purple flowers here and there for a splash of vibrancy. The same flowers lined the aisle on plinths and more petals were strewn across a white carpet that had been laid down over the field.

Our friends and families were seated on plastic, folding chairs. I had spent the last week talking to all our guests on the phone, making sure that there wouldn't be any issues. I gave them a few, simple commands: to find any sex that they might witness to be perfectly normal, to be open to having sex at the reception, and to not feel any jealousy if their spouse or significant other chose to indulge themselves. Once they returned home, they would return to their normal behavior and remember the wedding fondly. With Mary's family, I had to prepare them for Tiffany's return, and that she looked eighteen now. Our bodyguards, led by 51, searched all of our guests and the staff for any weapons, just in case a nun had gotten to them. There were a still a few out there, maybe five left in the whole world, but that was enough to cause plenty of mischief.

Mary's side was far more crowded than mine. She had quite the extended family it turned out. With a number of aunts, uncles, and cousins, and both sets of grandparents. Her father, alone, had five other brothers and sisters all of whom had kids. And a number of those female cousins were quite the lookers and I was excited to get to know a few of them more intimately during the reception. On top of that, Mary had a lot of friends from high school that showed up.

My side had my dad's brother, Uncle Aaron, and his wife Dee and their two kids, Aaron Jr. and Laura. Next to my cousin, Laura, was her husband who held their infant daughter, Astrid. My mom's family consisted of my grandma, my fat Aunt Toni and her teenage sons, Ray and Bobby. We seated the sluts on my side to make it look a little less one-sided, along with Cynthia and Vivian. It was nice to see the other two girls I fucked that morning in the Starbucks where I met Mary. My only friends were standing up with me as my best man and groomsmen.

I caught Tiffany's eyes and I looked away. I still hadn't forgiven Mary's mother for getting Chasity and six of my bodyguards killed. Mary and I had a huge fight when she wanted me to go to her parents' wedding last week. Mary may have forgiven her mother, but I doubt I ever could. All the other bodyguards had made a full recovery thanks to the Tsariy spell that Sam found in the Magicks of the Witch of Endor.

When she told us about a spell that could heal all but death, Mary insisted on healing Alice with it right away. After being shot, the doctors did what they could for Alice, but one round had entered through her throat as she fell and lodged in her brain and the doctors did not expect her to ever wake up.


Good Samaritan Hospital, July 4th, 2013

The limousine pulled up at the entrance to Good Sam hospital. We were here to heal Alice. Leah was driving. I was so happy that Rachel and Leah moved out here. I had a lot of fun with the two girls that weekend we spent in New York City and I was happy to see that they made their three-way relationship work. They were so cute together when I married the three of them last night. Jacob, their husband, positively beamed with a pretty girl on each of his arms who wanted to be his wife.

I was so excited to heal Alice. I had been so racked with guilt for what happened to Alice and I was so relieved to find out there was a way to heal her. I don't know how neither Mark nor I had even thought to ask Sam if there was a healing spell in the Book before this morning. My only excuse was that it had been a busy week. We had to fly out to New York City for two days, where we gave several interviews. The most interesting one, of course, was The Today Show and that had produced quite the commotion. I guess getting oral sex from two famous people on national television would cause that.

Yesterday we had three funerals to attend. There was Chasity's funeral in the morning, then 05's funeral, whose real name was Dove Atterberry, at noon. The third funeral for Lucy Garnet, 63, was held last night. And today we had two more funerals to attend: Fawn Avery, 34, and Friuza Rostami, 78. Tomorrow would be the final two funerals: for Jeannette Kerry, 22, and Sasithorn Metharom, 30.

Leah held the door open, wearing her short, black skirt, fishnet stockings, and a white bustier that displayed her large breasts beautifully, and the blue and red tie that dangled between the slopes of her breasts looked so cute. She wore a small, black jacket and a chauffeur's cap. Mark slid out, then held out his hand to help me up. Our bodyguards, 51 and seven others, formed up around us as we walked through the hallway.

Mark and the bodyguards waited outside Alice's room as I slipped in. She looked so sad, lying on the bed. Bandages wrapped about her neck, a tube down her throat, and every few seconds the mechanical wheeze of the artificial lung pumping air into her would fill the room. IVs and sensors dotted her body. Dean, her husband, sat next to her, clutching her hand. He was wearing a rumpled T-shirt and sweatpants. He looked like hell, eyes baggy and blood-shot, his face covered in ragged, black whiskers.

"Hey, Mary," he sadly greeted me. He had been by her side ever since she got shot; guilt stabbed at my heart. He still loved her and didn't know that Alice was cheating on him with me, and with her yoga instructor before that. He also didn't know that she was preparing to divorce him, wanting to run off with me. I didn't have the heart to tell him the truth. Until this morning, we all thought that she was never going to wake up.

"Hey, Dean," I answered. "Everything's going to be alright."

"They're asking me to pull the plug," Dean replied with hollow eyes. "I don't know what to do."

"It will be okay," I told him and grasped Alice's hand.

I concentrated on her being healthy, on her being whole. According to Sam, anyone could do this spell, you just had to believe it would work. I knew it would, I had seen too much magic to not know. I concentrated as hard as I could on Alice being healed, and whispered, "Tsariy." Energy rushed out of me, into Alice, and a scarlet light enveloped her. The world swam about me and I felt dizzy, and then I was falling backwards.

"Mare!" Mark shouted in alarm. I felt his strong hands holding my arms and I realized that he had caught me. The Gift my mother gave him, her nun powers, had given Mark quick reflexes. I smiled up at him, feeling exhausted, and told him, "I'm fine, Mark. Thanks."

Mark helped me back on my feet and kissed me on the forehead. He was so sweet. I leaned against his solid frame. The healing spell took a lot out of you. The more the person was hurt, the more that was wrong that you had to fix, the more energy it took out of you. I felt like I just had run a marathon. With a backpack full of bricks. Uphill the entire way.

Dean had jumped up and was staring at me in astonishment. "What did you do?"

Alice started choking, bolting upright. Her hands scrabbled to grab the breathing tube shoved down her throat. She gripped the plastic hose and pulled it, gagging and coughing the whole time. She breathed, hoarsely, as she flung the tube away and had another coughing fit. Dean grabbed her, hugging his wife tightly to his chest. There were tears running down his face as he stared gratefully at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.