The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 27: The Book

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Book - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

The fire crackled in the clearing, fiery sparks rising up into the air like tiny souls. Tonight was Thursday, the Twentieth of June. The Summer Solstice. The coven assembled around the bonfire, all ten women stripped naked, their bodies painted orange and red by the firelight. Ready to worship their Goddesses.

After Lilith freed us from Mark Glassner's control and we pledged our souls to her, Chantelle and I had been searching for worshipers. Our Goddess, Lilith, commanded us to find her followers and Babylon's coven was the first.

We met Babylon, the coven's leader, earlier this week. A single mother and civil engineer for the City of Seattle, who found Wicca after her abusive husband beat her nearly to death. At the shelter, a kind woman named Helena introduced her to the worship of nature and the Divine Goddess. When Helena passed two years ago, Babylon took over the coven and drove out the few men in the coven and any women that objected.

Just what Lilith was looking for. No man was worthy of worshiping Lilith. Most of the coven were gay, I could see their hungry looks as they gazed upon the naked flesh of my wife, Chantelle and myself. And the rest were certainly bi or bi-curious. The coven ranged from the young Crystal, Babylon's seventeen year-old daughter, to Babylon herself in her early forties.

We convinced Babylon to let us demonstrate our Goddesses power for her group and ask them to pay homage to Lilith. Babylon knew her mythology and seemed to love everything about Lilith. "The first feminist," Babylon would say. "She wanted to be equal with her husband and he kicked her out and found another wife who would submit to his brutish whims. This is what's wrong with mainstream, patriarch dominated religion." A wild look appeared in Babylon's eyes as she went into a longwinded rant on the evils of male dominated religion.

I could feel the doubt radiating out from the group about our claims of performing magic, particularly from Starlight. She was a green-haired girl with her small, budding breasts and nipples pierced with gold barbells tipped with emeralds and an innocent, pixyish look liked the sweetest, kindest girl you could meet. But I could hear her whisper japes to the other coven members, and the mocking, smug looks she gave us. I liked my women skinny and lithe, like my beautiful Chantelle, and I wouldn't mind putting her smug mouth to work on my cunt.

"Sisters, we gather on the night of the summer solstice to give thanks to Goddesses in all things," intoned Babylon, a little pompously I thought. Babylon led the coven through their prayers and incantations for an hour, and it took all my patients to stand with them. I was never one for church. I guess I better learn to like it. Chantelle and I were Lilith's High Priestesses.

Finally, Babylon and her coven finished their worship, and turned to face us, "Sisters Chantelle and Lana have come before us, High Priestesses of the Goddess Lilith." Starlight snorted and a few titters echoed through the group. "Now Sisters, please be respectful of those whom claim to speak for a Goddess as illustrious as Lilith. As I was saying before I was interrupted," she glared at Starlight who remained nonplussed, a mocking smile on her lips, "Sisters Chantelle and Lana wish to demonstrate their Goddess's power and entreat us to pay homage to Lilith."

Chantelle strode forward, her black hair rustled in the breeze as she stepped before the group, naked and proud, totally unfazed by all the strange women's gazes on her lithe, dancer's body. All those years swinging on stripper pole at Deja Vu were finally paying off. That's how I met my wife. We both stripped at Deja Vu in Lakewood and fell in love. Chantelle had been dancing on stage when our eyes met and it was electricity. I just had to have her. Before Chantelle, I was a straight girl that liked to fool around with women, sometimes. I walked up behind my wife, pressing my round breasts into my wife's back, my hands rubbing along her flat stomach, reaching down to her shaved cunt.

"Are you demonstrating your powers or just feeling up your girlfriend's snatch?" Starlight laughed derisively.

I wanted to run down and claw the bitches eyes out. I had been known to claw at a bitch back at Deja Vu from time to time. I drew in a deep breath and told myself, Svitlana Paquet-Holub you are here to serve Lilith, not wrestle with a mouthy bitch. Chantelle's hand touched mind, a gentle caress. She sensed my anger at Starlight and wanted me to relax. I kissed her neck in thanks.

"The Great Goddess, Lilith, I beseech thee," I intoned, repeating the phrases I carefully memorized. None of it was necessary, but Lilith taught us that power required its trappings. Lilith was watching us from the Shadows, the topmost layer of the Abyss, waiting for the moment to reveal herself. "Show your blessing upon your unworthy servant, Chantelle." My fingers had found Chantelle's hard, little clit, rolling it between my fingers. I could feel it begin to grow, swelling in my hand.

A gasp sounded from the youngest member of the coven, Crystal. "Something's growing from her pussy!"

A murmur went through the coven as Chantelle's clit grew. Lengthening and widening until her clit blossomed into a seven inch cock, complete with the an angry red, mushroom tip and the slit for the urethra. All eyes were upon Chantelle's crotch. A week ago, Lilith gave each of us a gift in exchange for our worship: for Chantelle, Lilith gave her a clit that could transform into a cock, and for my worship, Lilith granted Chantelle and I eternal youth and beauty.

I enjoyed feeling Chantelle's cock in my hands. I loved a cock inside me. No dildo or vibrator could ever take the place of a real cock. My appetite had led me to be unfaithful to Chantelle in the past and I knew how much it hurt her every time she saw me with a man. And now, I would never need a man again, my beautiful Chantelle could satisfy that desire.

"Oh, Great Goddess, I thank you for this gift," I intoned, trying to capture the same pompous tone that Babylon used. "Thank you providing your Daughter with the Seed of Life. No longer must we rely on the brutish embrace of a man to quicken new life. No longer must we be slaves to Man's brutal appetites."

I was stroking her cock, my hand gripping her throbbing shaft as my fist pumped up and down on the hard shaft. Every time the sensitive head of her cock rubbed against my palm, a shudder went through my wife's body. Every eye in the clearing were glued to wife's cock. The women all grew wet with desire, their nipples hardening and their eyes shiny with lust. I could smell their arousal in the air, mixed with the fragrant cedar burning on the bonfire. I pumped harder, kissing my wife's neck. An expectant hush fell over the group as they waited for Chantelle's cock to spew its seed.

I could feel Chantelle tensing in my arm, her breath quickening. She was getting closer to cumming, the sperm was building up in her ovaries. I stroked faster and faster, her pre-cum lubing my palm. My wrist was growing sore, but I kept stroking, and started to intone, "Lilith the Great Goddess! Lilith of the Black Moon! Lilith of the Empty Womb! Appear! Appear before your unworthy Daughters!"

Chantelle gasped and moaned as her body shuddered in my embrace. I could feel the first jet of white cum as it ran through her urethra and shot out of her dick arcing up and into the fire. A second squirt and a third followed, a collective moan went through the group and then the glorious Presence flowed through our bodies like a tidal wave as Lilith appeared, standing atop the fire. The flames of the bonfire lapped harmlessly at her feet.

"Oh my Daughters!" Lilith pronounced, her silvery hair reflecting orange in the firelight, her violet eyes glowing inhumanly. Her large breasts, so perky that they seemed to defy gravity, jiggled and swayed as she slowly turned atop the flames, gazing at each of the coven members. Jutting proudly from her crotch was a penis larger than Chantelle, rising out of the forest of silver fur. And beneath her cock was the opening of her womanhood, glistening with her desire.

The Coven fell upon each other in an orgy of female flesh as Chantelle and I watched. None had ever felt the lust of Lilith's Presence upon them and were overwhelmed by its intensity. Babylon turned to her daughter, Crystal, and kissed her, neither caring that they were mother and daughter, all that mattered was the lust burning in their bodies.

Mother and daughter were so similar in appearance, both blonde and tall. The only difference was age. Babylon was Crystal's beauty ripened with maturity, her breasts swollen with motherhood. Crystal bent down and engulfed her mother's nipple, nursing once more as her mother's hands roamed her body, finding her daughter's shaved, wet cunt and shoving fingers up inside her.

A redhead named Mona, short and curvy, knelt before Chantelle and sucked her cock into her mouth. My wife moaned in pleasure, reaching down and gripping Mona's head and began fucking her cock into the woman's mouth. A hand grabbed me and turned me around and there was Starlight, lust shining in her pixyish face.

All mockery and doubt was wiped from her face. I reached out, caught her green hair and pulled the young woman to me, kissing her passionately on the face. Her apple-sized breasts rubbed against my full tits, the cold emerald of her piercing digging into my soft flesh. Her mouth kissed me back eagerly, her tongue agile and quick as it explored my mouth.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and I pushed down and Starlight eagerly sank to her feet, kneeling before me. Her breath was hot on my shaved cunt and then her tongue was licking at my slit and I shuddered in pleasure. Her smug mouth felt just as amazing as I thought it would. I gripped her dyed-green hair and rubbed my cunt all over her agile and quick tongue, enjoying as she explored every fold and crevice of my cunt.

"Drink my cum!" Chantelle moaned, cumming in Mona's mouth. "Oh, fuck, drink that delicious, female-semen!"

"Oh my Goddess!" Mona moaned. "It taste just like real cum!"

I shuddered, cumming on Starlight's mouth as Lilith voice purred through the air, "Of course it is real! I give you this promise, worship me and no longer will you have to be slaves to men and their lusts just to have children! My Daughters, when we control the world, there will be peace. When we control the world, there will only be caring and kindness. We will nurture each other, not tear each other down! Worship me, my Daughters!"

"My Goddess!" Starlight moaned fervently, my juices glistening on her face. "I am your humble servant!"

"My Goddess!" Crystal panted, looking up from her mother's cunt, her lips sticky with her mother's passion.

"I will follow, my Goddess!" Babylon moaned, her face sticky with her daughter's cunt.

"I am yours, Lilith!" screamed Mona, white cum staining her lip.

More called out, pledging themselves to Lilith until the entire cover knelt before her. I glanced at my wife and saw the pleased smile on her face. Our Goddess trusted us to find her worshipers and we succeeded. I knelt down, pushing Starlight onto her back, spreading her slim thighs. Her cunt was shaved and glistening. I lowered my face and claimed my reward, as Starlight moaned, delighting in my tongue.

"Spread the word!" Lilith commanded, her voice echoing through the clearing. "In one month's time, my vessel shall be born and I shall enter the world once more in the flesh, unchained from my prison. In one month, we women shall retake the world that was stolen from us by men. In one month time, each of you shall receive my Gift and my Blessing! Now worship me!"

"How?" Starlight moaned as she came on my face, flooding my lips with her tart honey.

"With your bodies!" Lilith pronounced. "Love each other and delight in each other's flesh!"

I rose up from between Starlight's thighs and saw Mona watching, cum staining her lips. I reached out and grabbed Mona, pulling her to me and kissing her soft lips. I tasted the salty flavor of my wife's seed as we knelt together and laid upon the soft grass and Mona tasted Starlight's honey on my lips. I was atop her, our bodies rubbing together. Her legs spread and my aching cunt rubbed against her aching cunt, our hard clits kissed and pleasure surged through our bodies as we worshiped our Goddess.

Next to me, Chantelle lay atop Starlight, fucking the green-haired girl's cunt. Chantelle reached out her hand, grabbed mine and I could feel my wife's love through the gentle caress of her fingers on my hand. Together, we would help Lilith make the world a far better place.


I flickered about the clearing, watching my followers worship me with sex. I could feel the power of their lust in the air, an electric charge that helped tie me to the mortal world. Since that slattern, Mary, used her last boon, the only thing that tied me here was my vessel growing in Karen's womb.

Without that tiny vessel, I would be once more chained to the abyss. But, thanks to Lucifer, I was summoned and broke the power of that Priestess. And only in the womb of a disgrace Priestess could my new body be grown. I smiled, remembering how easy it had been to get Mark to agree to let me fuck Karen.

I flickered, appearing across the clearing.

It was frustrating, this flickering manifestation. I am amazed I was able to hold my manifestation above the fire as long as I did. It took incredible concentration to keep it up. But, watching my worshipers orgy distracted me and now I was barely able to stay in the same spot for a minute. I just kept a mysterious smile on my face, and let these foolish mortals think I was doing it on purpose.

I stood before mother and daughter, watching them devour each other's cunts, their tongue lapping through nearly identical pussies. Flicker. I was before Chantelle as she fucked Starlight her cock poking in and out of Starlight's shaved cunt. Flicker. A blonde woman and an Asian woman were eating each other's cunts. Flicker. Lana was spreading the legs of Mona, feasting on her bare cunt. Flicker.

But the flickering didn't matter. In one month I would be reborn, and until then, each of these women would find others to worship me. Slowly, my power would grow and grow until I was once again worshiped by the masses. I gazed to the northwest, towards the city of Seattle. There I would build my new seat, amongst the seven hills of Seattle. Like at Babylon of old.


The shower was warm, washing away the sweat from the morning jog. The jogging sluts were disappointed that there was no club meeting tomorrow, but Mary and I were flying out to New York City for the weekend after my dad's funeral today. Mary's hands soaped my back, her touch easing the tension from my body. Our showers together after jogging were becoming my favorite part of the day. Just Mary and myself.

When we got home last night from recruiting the our pilots, the media was waiting for us. They had gotten word about the banks I robbed on Wednesday. Mary and I gave another interview, lying that we were innocent and Mary skillfully turned the interview back to our charity. Debra from Q13 Fox was back, her mouth hungry to suck my cock again. It was the best part of the interview.

Mary soapy hands reached down, massaging my ass, a throaty purr came from her lips. "Have I told you how great your butt's looking, Mark?" Mary asked. "Hmm, it's so firm and tight now."

"Well, I'm glad all the jogging's paying off," I answered.

Mary laughed. "I know the real reason you go jogging, I've fucked all those sluts, too!"

I turned to face her. Mary's heart-shaped face was dominated by her beautiful smile, cute dimples appearing on her freckled cheeks and her green eyes twinkled mischievously. "The sluts are just the bonus," I protested, pulling Mary to me. Her wet breasts rubbed against my chest and I captured her lips in a kiss.

I slid my hands down and squeezed her plump ass. "Have I ever told you how great your butt looks."

"Really?" Mary asked, turning around, wiggling her butt at me. "You don't think I could stand to lose a few pounds off my ass."

"No, Mare," I said, staring at her beautiful ass. My cock was hardening, bumping into her. "I love your ass just the way it is."

"Mmhh, I can feel that," Mary purred, pushing her ass back into my cock, rubbing her ass against my cock.

I grabbed my cock, sliding the head through her crack, down between her legs to Mary's wet, hungry pussy. My cock nudged the opening to her cunt and Mary moaned as I slid slowly inside my sweet filly. I loved being in Mary's pussy, enjoyed the tight, wet grip of her silky walls. I slid all they way inside her, until her soft ass pillowed against my groin, wrapping my arms around her and just enjoyed being buried to the hilt inside her.

"Hmm, that's nice," Mary sighed as I kissed at her neck. Her pussy was twitching on my cock.

I started to slowly make love to her, enjoying the feel of her wet back against my chest as my shaft slowly thrust in and out of her in short strokes. My hands roamed the front of her body, sliding up her wet thighs, reaching her flat stomach, and then to her perky breasts. I would pinch her nipples then slide down and play with her pubic hair shaped into fiery heart.

Mary turned her head, her mouth open in pleasure and kissed my lips. I started to go faster, longer and harder thrusts. Mary was bracing her arms against the wall, now, pushing back against my thrusts. Mary's tongue slipped into my mouth, playing with my tongue. My balls were tightening as Mary's cunt was bringing me closer and closer to cumming with every plunge into her velvety tunnel.

"You feel so amazing," I moaned. "Are you close?"

"Oh, yes, Mark!" Mary gasped. "Uhm, I'm getting closer. Ohh, just keep sliding in and out of me, hun."

I nibbled on her ear as I thrust harder into her, enjoying her gasps and moans as much as I enjoyed her tight pussy. I found her breasts with both my hands, squeezing her perky flesh, feeling her hard nubs. I pinched both of her nipples and Mary cooed in pleasure, her cunt squeezing down on my cock. The water splashing on my back was growing cooler and cooler as the hot water was running out, but I didn't care. I was too close to cumming in my filly. I grit my teeth, wanting to last long enough for Mary to cum.

"Yes, yes!" moaned Mary. "Oh Mark, that's it! Umm, yes, you're driving me crazy! Oh, fuck!" Her cunt was contracting on my cock and I finally relaxed my balls and groaned as I spilled into her, three large blasts of cum to fill her cunt.

I wanted to cuddle with Mary but the water was splashing on my back was cold and I regretfully pulled out Mary's cunt and reached behind me to turn off the shower faucet before I started chattering. Naked, we went down to breakfast to see what delicious meal Desiree had whipped up for us. They were delicious, spicy omelets that we all devoured with gusto.

Beneath the table, Desiree was eating the creampie I made in Mary's cunt while teenage Violet was sucking my cock, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue swirling about my cock. Her hands reached down to cup my balls and quickly milked some cream to go with her breakfast. And she was nice enough to share it with nerdy April, the teenage girls were swapping the cum back and forth and it wasn't long before they were sixty-nining on the floor.

Mary slipped upstairs to start getting ready for the funeral. "I have to put on my face," she said with a smile. "And Mark, don't play with the sluts too long, you have to get ready, too."

She knew me too well as my cock hardened watching the two teenage sluts rolling on the floor as they eagerly sucked each other's cunts. My cock was hard and I looked around the room. Allison was sitting on Desiree's lap, the pair sharing a deep kiss. Allison's engagement ring glinted on her hand as she made out with her fiancee.

Lillian was giving me sultry looks from across the table. All it took was my smile, and the slut knew just what to do. She got up and walked around the table and bent over, exposing her shaved cunt. I could smell the tart flavor of her arousal. I ran a finger through her swollen vulva and gathered her juices, licking her delicious flavor off my finger.

"Where should I fuck you, Lillian?" I asked, running my finger though her slit. "In your cunt?" I shoved my finger into her pussy, bringing a soft moan from her lips. "Or your ass?" I pulled my sticky finger out and shoved it up her ass.

"Oh, Master, I don't care!" she moaned. "I only care that my slutty body makes you happy."

"Good girl," I answered, standing up and giving her ass a pat.

My cock was hard and I rubbed it against her puckered asshole and shoved it in. Lillian gasped in pain and smiled back at me. "Oh, fuck my slutty ass as hard as you want, Master!" she gasped. I drew back and shoved it in again. "Ohh, thank you, Master!"

I fucked her hard and fast, enjoying her tight ass. My balls were slapping against her taint. I pounded her harder and harder. She moaning in pain and pleasure, slamming her ass back into me as she pleaded with me to fuck her harder.

"Yes, Master!" she was gasping. "My slutty ass needs your cum! Please, Master, oh please fill me up with your lovely cum!"

"You're going to get your wish, whore!" I moaned, drilling her ass harder and harder. I exploded inside her, creaming her slutty ass.

I pulled out of her and turned to see doll-faced Korina, her arm in a sling, and her big, blue eyes shining in lust. Wordlessly she knelt down behind Lillian and spread her asscheeks. Her tongue came out, licking at Lillian's ass, gathering my cum that was leaking out. Korina sealed her mouth around Lillian's anus and started sucking, desperate to get every drop of her Master's cum like a good slut.

My cock was hard and dirty and I looked around the room, wondering who to fuck next. Desiree was sitting in a dining chair, her legs spread obscenely wide as Allison licked nosily at her cunt. Allison's slim ass and tight slit was pointed right at me. Strawberry-blond Fiona and busty, petite Xiu were making out. April and Violet were scissoring, now, humping their cunts together as they played with their budding breasts.

I knelt behind Allison and shoved my cock into her sopping cunt. She didn't even stop licking Desiree's snatch out, just started wiggling her hips and moaning her pleasure. Her cunt was tight and hot, and I washed my dirty cock clean of Lillian's ass inside Allison's sweet twat. Desiree was gripping Allison's bubble-gum pink dyed hair, rubbing the teenage sluts face into her cunt.

"Fuck her dirty cunt, mi Rey!" Desiree moaned in encouragement. "The little slut needs a dick up her snatch all the time! Ohh, mi Sirenita going to make me cum!"

I was pounding Allison's cunt hard and watched as Desiree shook in the chair as her orgasm rolled through her, flooding her little fiancee's mouth with her cum. Allison's cunt was spasming on my cock, cumming with Desiree. I just kept right on fucking her, enjoying the pleasure of her cumming pussy gave my cock. And Allison kept right on licking Desiree, her pink tongue rooting around the Latina's cunt, eager to taste every part of her.

"Oh you delicious whore," Desiree moaned. "Oh, how I love mi Sirenita!"

I could feel my orgasm coming as Desiree bucked on Allison's hungry lips a second time, her large breasts heaving as her body shook and she screamed wordlessly. My balls tightened and I slammed harder and harder into the teen's cunt. "Fucking slut!" I moaned. "Fuck you have a tight, slutty cunt!" I shuddered as my cum poured into Allison's hungry cunt.

Allison lifted her face from Desiree's cunt and glanced back at me, her face shiny with Desiree's passion. "Oh, thank you for cumming in my pussy!" she moaned happily.

I left Allison getting her cunt licked clean by Desiree and head upstairs. I found Mary standing before the bathroom sink applying her makeup. She was wearing a black, lacy bra that cupped her perky breasts, a black garter belt that held up a pair of black, thigh high stockings. Over the garter belt she wore a flimsy pair of black panties. Her panties could come off, but the stockings would stay on. Mary knew I liked a girl in stockings.

"I laid out your clothes, Mark," she said, not looking at me as she carefully applied her mascara.

Mary was beautiful without makeup on, but she became just gorgeous with it. "You're so beautiful, Mare." She smiled, her lips shiny red.

I pulled on the clothes she left out. Dark slacks, a white, buttoned-down shirt and a nice, dark gray jacket. The black tie was a clip on. Mary dressed in the most conservative dress I've ever seen her in, the skirt fell almost to her knees and the bodice only exposed half of her cleavage. She placed the heart-shaped locket I bought her around her neck, and a pair of diamond earrings.

Antsy was waiting downstairs in a simple, black dress, her black hair done up in a simple braid. "Hey, bro," she said, a little sad. "I ... Christ, I still can't believe Dad's dead."

"I know," I told her and hugged my little sister as she gave a ragged sob into my chest.

We drove to Dwyer Funeral Home in Parkland, across the street from the Market Place grocery store. My mom wasn't coming. But she saw watched us leave in my Mustang, her face red with tears. She loved dad once, before he became abusive. I think she may have loved him when she pulled the trigger on the shotgun and killed him. Mom just hated Dad more than she loved him by then.

The funeral was held in small room, a few rows of pews before the plinth and the simple urn, that contained Dad's ashes, sat on. A huge photo of my dad, from when he was young and still fit, not the fat alcoholic he became, sat on a easel. Only a few people showed up, my uncle Aaron, dad's older brother, his wife Dee, and Dad's poker bodies. The minister stepped up in his black shirt and starched white collar and read from scripture. I didn't hear a word he said. I was lost in memories of dad before he hurt his back, when he was a real father and not the drunken asshole he became.

"Would anyone like to say a few words about David Glassner?" the minister asked.

I don't know why I stood up and walked to the podium. I hadn't planned on saying anything. "Dad, you were an abusive, drunk," I heard myself say as I stared at the urn. "An asshole to Mom, to me, and to Antsy. But, you weren't always like that. I remember the time I helped you replace the front door knob." I smiled, remembering my dad's hand rubbing my head. "You told me I was good boy for helping you out. So, Dad, I forgive you. Wherever you are."

I was close to crying as I walked from the podium and out the door. I leaned against the wall and Mary appeared and hugged me, cradling me to her breast as I cried. When I regained my composure, I saw my Uncle Aaron keeping a discreet distance, his stout wife at his side. He held Dad's urn in one hand.

"Hey, Mark," he said. "Tell your mom that I understand why she did it."

Uncle Aaron shook my hand and Aunt Dee kissed me on both cheeks. "We have a flight to catch," she said with an apology and then they walked out of the funeral home.

Mary and I had a flight to catch as well. I tossed Antsy my Mustang's keys. "Don't wreck my car," I told her. "I stole it from this asshole and its just so satisfying to drive."

"Will see, big bro," Antsy grinned and gave us warm hugs. "Don't wreck New York."

Mary and I rode with our bodyguard's to the Airport. Half the guard was coming with us, two to watch the plane and the other four to protect us in New York. I may be paranoid, but Brandon Fitzsimmons knows about the book we're after and who knows what sort of mischief he may be causing. And it wasn't just Brandon we needed to worry about. There was a nun lurking about as well.

We arrived at Thun field to find our Gulfstream fueled and ready to go. Our pilots, Joslyn and Lynda were walking about the plane doing their final inspections. Both were wearing slutty stewardess uniforms. Short, blue miniskirts, low cut blouses that left most of their breasts exposed, particularly Lynda with her large tits. Her nipples and piercings pressed hard against the tight, thin material of her blouse.

Our luggage was stowed and Mary and I climbed up the stairs that fold out from the door to find Monique and her friend Lize waiting for us. I thought our pilots found some slutty stewardess outfits, but they had nothing on Monique and Lize's. Both women wore skirts so short they didn't even cover the bottom of their asses. You could clearly see their naked pussies beneath the skirt. And the blouses were white bustier that cupped their breasts and left them completely exposed. Red and blue striped ties were around their necks, dangling between the slopes of their exposed breasts.

Monique was a French beauty, her long, curly black hair was piled up one side and fell about her left shoulder, tumbling down across her back and left breast. She was tall and willowy and moved with an exotic grace as she walked up the plane to greet us with passionate kisses that left my cock achingly hard. She was the trophy wife of the previous owner of the plane, Julius Prescott III. Her friend, Lize, was another bored trophy wife and one of Monique's many lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.