The Devil's Pact
Chapter 26: The Order of Mary Magdalene

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Order of Mary Magdalene - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

"Come in," I said to my fellow nun's, inviting them into my hotel room.

Well, it wasn't actually my hotel room. Last night when I flew into SeaTac from Miami, Providence led me to an insurance adjuster named Curtis at the airport's baggage claim. We flirted while waiting for our luggage and he invited me up to his Hotel Room. When Providence gives you a place to stay, with a cute guy to boot, you don't say no. Right now, Curtis was attending the convention in the hotel and I didn't expect him back for a few more hours.

"Are you hungry?" I asked my Sisters, closing the door behind them, "Curtis is paying for it?" Last night, I was on top of Curtis, enjoying his big cock in my pussy as I rode him cowgirl style, when his wife called. The asshole spoke to his wife while I fucked him, the disgusting pig. Since he turned out to be a cheating asshole I didn't feel bad at running up his hotel bill.

"Ohh, Curtis," the black nun said in her exotic, African accent. "Is he handsome?"

"He has the most gorgeous, blue eyes, that just make you melt in your panties," I answered, feeling like a teenage girl for the first time in decades, gossiping with my friends about boys. "But, please order something. The asshole is married."

"Ah, so sad to see a marriage vow so easily broken," tutted the Latina sister.

I realized I didn't know their names. The only nun I knew was Sister Louise and she was captured by the Warlock Mark Glassner. "I am Theodora Mariam. And ... and I'm so happy you're here." I could feel tears running hot down my cheeks. Pull yourself together, Theodora. You're not actually eighteen.

The Latina nun hugged me gently, rocking me like a mother. "Shh, it will be alright, muñequita. I am Isabella Cecillia."

"Agnes Chibuzo," the African nun said and kissed my cheek. "God has sent us to aid you in your trials, Sister Theodora."

I sniffed. "Thank you, Sisters."

"Now, I have been traveling almost non-stop for last twenty-four hours," Agnes said, wearily. "It has been a long trip from Sierra Leone. So tell me, why has God, through his servant Gabriel, sent us here."

I told them everything I knew. How Sister Louise had tried to exorcise the Warlock Mark Glassner and been captured through the interference of Lilith of the Black Moon. How I was taught the ancient prayers and used Mark sister to attack him. But that failed. His lover, the other Warlock, freed him from the bond.

"It will be far messier, Ramiel told me, yesterday," I finished. "Soldiers will be needed. Four and four and four."

Isabella nodded. "It is like Napoleon all over again," Isabella sighed. "There were three of us and we each bonded four soldiers under Napoleon's command. We exorcised Napoleon at Waterloo. His wish to be Emperor destroyed, he lost the battle." A look of old hurt crossed the tan face of Isabella. "Sister Eustace Mariam was killed in the struggle."

"How old are you?" I asked in awe.

"I was born in the Year of our Lord, 1732," Isabella answered.

I blinked, I knew we nuns could practically live forever, but most of us grew weary of the struggle after sixty or seventy years and passed their powers onto a successor. The only nun I had heard of that was over a hundred yeas old was the Mother Superior. "Have you ever faced a demon?" I asked Isabella, hopefully.

"No," Isabella confessed. "That must be why there are three of us. This Warlock is using ancient magics." Isabella sighed, wearily, rubbing her face. "I wish we had a monk or two with us."

"A monk?" I frowned. "You mean a male nun, like us?"

"Well, not like us," Isabella confessed. "When Creator in his infinite mercy gave his children the means to fight the Adversary, 144 were given the gift, half were men and half were women. The men's gifts were different from ours. They were the soldiers. Given powers to fight demons and monsters and to protect us nuns in situations like this."

"Why have I not heard of any monks?" I asked.

"The last monk died in 1942, exorcising Hitler," Isabella sadly answered. "Five nuns and a monk and they all perished. But they broke Hitler's powers and the Allies were able to eventually defeat the Third Reich."

"The problem with the monks is their calling," Agnes explained. "Too many died fighting and were unable to pass on their powers to a successor. We have dwindled as well. Maybe a dozen of us remain."

"I fear the end is nearing," Isabella said mournfully. "You are the last nun in North America. There are only two of us left in the Latin Americas."

"We had four in Africa," Agnes said, tears brimming on her eyes. "But two Warlocks appeared in the Congo, fighting for control over the jungle, and we lost two sisters exorcising them over the weekend. And I hear the Mother Superior herself had to deal with a Warlock in Paris."

The Mother Superior was a legend. Supposedly, she was over a thousand years old and lived in the Motherhouse in Rennes-le-Château, France. Sister Louise told me whispered stories of the Mother Superior exorcisms from Vlad Tepesh to Rasputin and many other terrible men and women in between.

A sly smile appeared on Agnes's face and she reached out and stroked my arm. "So, Theodora, tell us about this Curtis you've been indulging."

A flush suffused my face. When we were given our Ecstasy, blanket indulgences were issued by the pope, forgiving any sin we may commit. Most nuns, at least this is what Sister Louise told me, used the opportunity to sin as much as possible before she once again must abstain.

"He has girth," I said with a smile, remembering how good his cock felt stretching my pussy as he rode me last night. "I came twice with him last night, and once more this morning."

"You naughty girl," Agnes said with a twinkle. She glanced at Isabella. "Did you have time to indulge?"

Isabella gave a throaty laugh. "I live in a remote village in Guatemala. Many hours drive to the airport. This young buck, Miguel, drove me to the airport. I had my eye on him for several months, praying for a mission so I might indulge with him." A smile appeared on her face. "On the drive to the airport, three times we stopped so he could ravish me."

"What about you, Anges? Who did you fuck?" I asked.

Her grin turned naughty. "In Brussels I fucked this delightful young man in the airport restroom during my layover. And then in the flight into Seattle from Chicago, I flirted with this beautiful flight attendant named Sarai. She had silky, dusky skin and the most beautiful lips. A good Muslim girl she claimed, but when we arrived in Seattle, that good Muslim girl made me howl in pleasure in the women's bathroom."

We all giggled at that. But my joy did not last long, Ramiel's words echoed in my mind. Soldiers are needed now. Four and four and four. My grin faded and I sighed and asked, "Where do we find four soldiers?" I asked.

"Providence," Agnes yawned, and lay back on the bed. The TV turned on. "Sorry, I sat on the remote."

" ... go live to Sheriff Erkart about to give a press conference on the growing Mark Glassner scandal admits the SWAT unit of the Pierce County Sheriffs Department," the anchor on the television said.

I sat up and my fellow nuns stared at the TV. Providence, I thought with a smile.

The camera cut to a room with a podium festooned with microphones. The seal of Pierce County Sheriff department hung behind the podium and a tall, distinguished looking man with black hair graying at the temples, stepped up to the podium. Cameras flashed in the room as he settled himself at the podium.

"Good evening," the Sheriff greeted, sadly. "It is with a heavy heart that I am here today. An entire squad of the my SWAT unit, eleven men and one woman, have disgraced themselves and betrayed the public's trusted in my Sheriff Department. As you all know, on Thursday, June 13th at approximately 4:10 AM, the FBI, with support from this SWAT unit, raided Mark Glassner's house. As recent photos have shown, my officers have behaved disgracefully and will be suspended with pay until the State Patrol has finished their investigation."

"God has provided," Agnes breathed.

"Amen," Isabella finished.

A smile crept up on my face. Mark Glassner enthralled an entire unit of SWAT. Ramiel had explained the spell Mark used to bound his Thralls and made them immune to our powers. The spell had to be performed individually by the Warlock. It seemed Providence was telling us that there were twelve, very dangerous Thralls out there lying loose just waiting for my Sisters and I to collect them.

"Amen," I whispered as hope soared within me.

A soft snore broke my reverie and I giggled. Sister Agnes was sleeping on her side. She said it took her nearly twenty-four hours of travel to reach Seattle from Africa. The poor thing must be so tired.

"Isn't she so beautiful," Isabella whispered, her hand resting on my thigh. Her hand was warm and soft and a delicious thrill went through my body ending at my moistening snatch. Isabella turned to look at me, a smile playing on her brown face. "You are beautiful, too, Theodora," she whispered in a Spanish lilt and I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

Isabella's lips were full and moist and looked so kissable as her face drew closer and closer to mine. Her lips were soft as well and I could taste cherry lip gloss as I sucked on her lower lip. Her hand was sliding up my thigh, underneath my skirt, sliding closer and closer to my moistening cunt. I placed my hand on her silky leg, squeezing her thigh and reaching for the source of heat between her legs.

Her panties felt like satin and I rubbed the crotch of her panties and could feel the heat of her cunt. I pushed the panties up into the groove of her slit, feeling her moisture slowly seep through the satin fabric and coating my fingers with her sticky arousal. I moaned into Isabella's mouth as her fingers gently caressed my lacy panties and shivered as she grazed my hard clit through the panties.

Isabella broke the kiss, licking her lips, and reached her other hand beneath my skirt and started tugging off my panties. I lifted my ass, allowing her to slip the panties down my leg. They were yellow and lacy, the gusset damp with my desire. Isabella sniffed the crotch, inhaling my spicy aroma and then she shoved my panties into my mouth with a naughty smile on her face.

"We do not want to wake Sister Agnes with your sweet moans," she whispered with a naughty smile.

She pushed me back, spread my thighs and I moaned, the sound muffled by my panties, as she licked her gentle tongue through my slit. I could taste my flavor on my panties and it added to the excitement. Next to me, Sister Agnes snored softly, her pretty, coal-black face inches from my own. Isabella's tongue was tasting me everywhere, sucking my labia into her mouth, flicking at my clit. Her fingers gently spread my labia open and then her tongue wiggled into my hole.

Oh god that felt so amazing. I gripped the green comforter and threw back my head as Sister Isabella pleasured my cunt. Oh, fuck her tongue felt so wonderful. I wanted to tell her just how much pleasure she was making me feel, but the panties stuffed in my mouth reduced me to grunts and moans. I was getting so close to cumming, my hips starting to writhe as my pleasure mounted. Her tongue was fucking in and out of my hole, her nose rubbing gently against my clit, every brush bringing me closer and closer until I screamed into my panties as I flooded Isabella's face.

Isabella gave my cunt a last lick and then she was moving down, kissing my taint, lifting up my ass and sliding a pillow beneath me. Her breath was warm on my ass, and her fingers gently spread my asscheeks and I gasped into my panties as her tongue touched my puckered anus. A naughty thrill tingled through me as she tongued my ass.

Her tongue circled my asshole, and then pressed against the tight ring. Her tongue pressed and pressed and then pushed past the sphincter, wiggling inside my ass. I was moaning again into the panties, feeling a second orgasm building. Her fingers reached up and pinched my hard clit, rolling my small nub between her fingers, sending jolts of electricity throughout my writhing body.

Fuck, Isabella sure knew how to pleasure a woman. She was bringing me closer and closer to a second cum, and it was brewing up to be bigger than the last one. Her tongue was sliding in and out of my asshole, swirling around my tight anus. The naughty slut was making my ass and my cunt felt so amazing. That amazing feeling of release was building and building, sweet Jesus I was getting so close and then the delicious shudder, the muscles clenching in my ass and pussy, the electricity shooting through my body.

I was panting and Isabella was crawling up my body. She pulled my panties from my lips and then kissed me gently on the lips and I could taste the sour flavor of my ass. Then Isabella curled up against me, placed her head on my breast and fell asleep.

Three nuns, I thought as I cradled Isabella's head to my chest. Mark wouldn't stand a chance.


As I jogged down Shaw Road, Thursday morning, my mind kept drifting to the phone call from Willow yesterday and the explosive news she delivered. Karen was pregnant. By the demon Lilith, no less. Her baby was growing fast, almost a weeks growth in a day, according to Willow. The stress of the growing child had left Karen in such a weakened state, she was barely conscious half the time.

"We thought it best to abort the embryo," Willow had explained, "and then Lilith appeared. She warned us that Karen's life was tied to the child growing inside her. If the child died, so would Karen."

It was fucking frustrating. There was nothing we could do. Since I made my Pact, I had never felt so helpless. Not even when Karen was atop me, trying to exorcise my powers. I was still able to struggle to summon Lilith. But there was absolutely nothing either Mary or I could do but wait for Karen to give birth and worry about what sort of problem the thing growing inside her would cause.

Last night, we sat for an hour with Karen and the one time she woke up she smiled at us before falling back unconscious. We instructed the hospital staff not to report her unusual pregnancy and would keep one of the sluts with her at all time. Anger was burning in my stomach as I watched my Karen lay so listless, all those machines attached to her body. Anger at Lilith and anger at myself for being so stupid.

That night, when Lilith offered to trade the secrets of magic for the simple price of fucking Karen, I didn't even hesitate. What harm could there be in letting the demon fuck her? Lilith formed a cock from her clit and told me how she was just so horny. She hadn't had a woman on her cock in centuries. I could understand that desperate need to get off in some girls snatch. All guys understood that. I didn't even occur to me that Lilith might have some ulterior plan in mind when she fucked Karen.

But she was a demon and Mary and I had learned an important lesson. A demon never does anything unless it benefits them in someway. They'll find a way to turn it to their advantage. Then why did the Devil give me the ability to summon Lilith in the first place. It wasn't out of kindness or sense of fair play. From what Karen told me, Warlock hadn't summoned demons or used magics in a thousand of years. The Devil wants something from me. He needs something that only I can do, something that only a Warlock give him. And the real question is, will it benefit me or bite me in the ass in the end like Lilith's simple deal has become.

I was betting on it biting me in the ass.

When Mary and I were returning from the club we saw several moving trucks arriving. Our families were following our orders and moving in. We sent the sluts to go help out and my mom guilt tripped me into carrying boxes into her new house. Mary thought it would be funny to watch and make unhelpful comments until my mom thrust a box into her arms and Mary, with a frown, was guilted into helping out as easily as I was.

By noon, our families were moved in and we were all gathered back at the house to eat the delicious egg salad sandwiches Desiree made for lunch. The sandwiches were so good, I decided to forgive Desiree for getting out of carrying boxes with the rest of us.

"Sandy, Mark and I need you to come with us, this afternoon," Mary told my mom as she wolfed down her sandwich. "We need to bond a few pilots."

At three we had an appointment with the head of HR at Alaska Airlines to screen for our pilots. We bought a Gulfstream IV from this billionaire yesterday and Mary and I agreed having our pilots bound by the Zimmah spell is the safest course. That way we didn't have to worry about a nun getting to our pilot and causing her to crash our plane with us in it.

"Oh, sure," my mom answered. "I guess unpacking can wait."

"Oh, we have plenty of time," Betty said, patting my mom's wrist fondly.

Betty was Mom's ... eh ... girlfriend, I guess. I was having trouble wrapping my brain around my mom and Betty. For my entire life mom was a straitlaced Christian and it was surprising finding out she had been cheating on my dad with Betty Cooley for the last few years. And now that my dad was dead, and mom and Betty, with a little nudge from Mary, had moved in together.

"We should have a bar-ba-que," Sean, my future father-in-law, suggested. "A nice, family get together once everyone gets settle in." He had Felicity, the sex slave Mary gave him, dandled on his knee. Felicity was dressed in the sluttiest, naughty schoolgirl outfit I had ever seen. Sean was a high school teacher and it looked like he was working through all those years of not molesting his students with Felicity.

"Ohh, that sounds fun," Missy chimed in. Missy was Mary's little sister, still in High School, who looked almost the spitting image of Mary. The main difference, other than age, was Missy's light, strawberry-blonde hair versus Mary's darker, auburn hair.

"Monday?" I asked Mary, thinking what we might have plans for that day.

"You did schedule those tryouts for Monday, right?" Mary asked me. After I we got home from the hospital last night, I spent two hours calling police agencies in King and Thurston County to arrange for a new pool of women to draw more bodyguards from. With our families to protect and a nun lurking about, I wanted more protection.

"Yeah, we can have the bar-ba-que at Sparks Stadium and everyone can help us evaluate some new bodyguards," I said nodding.

"Sure, sounds fun," George said. George was Shannon's boyfriend.

Shannon laughed, tossing about her fiery red hair and tickled her boyfriend. "Someone just once to fuck some pretty girls."

"Well, there is one matter that we need to attend to," Mary said. "Mark and I have powerful enemies and they would use our loved ones against us."

Antsy, my little sister snorted. "Tell me about it," she muttered. The nuns had attacked us through Antsy, trying to break up Mary and myself.

"Yes, that's why we need to protect you with the Bond of Zimmah," Mary finished.

The family trooped upstairs and crowded into our bedroom. There was my mom, her girlfriend Betty, and their sex slave, Joy. And Antsy and her sex slave, Via. Then Mary's family dwarfed mine. Her dad and his sex slave. Her older sister Shannon and her boyfriend, and their sex slave, Starla. And little Missy, her boyfriend Damien, and their two sex slaves Dawn and Mrs. Corra. Mrs. Corra was Damien's teacher before I made her Damien's sex slave, and yet he still called her Mrs. Corra while he bossed her around.

Mary and Mom stripped naked and lay side-by-side on the bed, both beautiful. Mary was the beauty of youth, perky breasts and a fresh face. Mom was a hot MILF at forty-three. She possessed the ripened beauty of maturity, her body still tight as an eighteen year old's from her daily exercise, her breasts still lovely and her face was sexy and confident.

I crawled onto my mom, her arms outstretched. "My boy's all grown up," she smiled, pulling me down into her embrace, her hands gripping my cock and guiding it to her cunt.

Next to us, Sean was crawling over his daughter's body. "You are so beautiful, Mary," he whispered.

"Oh, daddy!" Mary smiled, pulling him down and wrapping her legs around his waist. "Hmm, stick that hard cock inside your sweet daughter's cunt!"

I was inside my mom's cunt, fucking my cock in and out of her as her lips captured mine in a kiss. I roamed up her body with my hands, finding her breasts and giving them a squeeze. Her nipples were hard as I rubbed my hand over them. My mom's hips rose up to meet my thrusts, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. She felt so amazing. This was the cunt that I came from, I thought. And that wicked thought made the sex more thrilling.

"You like my cunt, daddy?" Mary cooed. She sounded like a little girl with her father, asking him if liked her dress.

"Yeah, Mary," he groaned as he plowed into her cunt. "You feel so tight."

"Does it feel familiar?" Mary asked with a wicked grin. "Does it feel like the cunt that rode your cock when you were blindfolded on Monday?"

Sean groaned. "That was you? Oh, man that was amazing."

"As amazing as this?" Mary asked. Her dad moaned loudly. I wasn't sure what Mary did but her dad seemed to find it amazing.

The entire situation was too exciting for me to last long. Our families were watching us fuck our parents. My thrust were becoming frantic. "Oh God, Mom. You feel so good. I'm ... ohhh fuck ... I'm gonna cum!"

"Give it to me, Mark!" my mom moaned like a wanton hooker.

I pounded her cunt harder, my balls tightening and then I was groaning and my cum was flooding into my mom's cunt. Her pussy contracted about my cock and she gasped as her orgasm swept over her. I collapsed atop her, enjoying the feel of her cunt as my cock soften, the warmth of her body as it pressed beneath me. I captured her lips in a kiss, then turned to watch Mary getting fucked by her father.

Mary looked over at me, a smile on her face. Her dad was grunting atop her, fucking her faster and faster. He raised up on his arms, slamming into my fiancee's cunt and then his body tensed and he moaned as he flooded his sweet daughter's pussy. Mary trembled beneath him, her breasts heaving as he came in her sweet pussy.

I rolled off my mom and Sean rolled off his daughter. Both women laid there, cum oozing out of their freshly fucked pussies. Mary and I agreed to bond the each other's families. We didn't want to make slaves of our families, just to protect them, so we told our families they could ignore our orders. It let our loved ones have their free will.

Shannon was first, crawling between my mother's legs and taking a swipe of my mom's pussy juices and my cum. I muttered, "Zimmah," and felt the energy bind Shannon to me.

Antsy crawled beneath Mary's legs and licked through my fiancee's cunt, gathering a thick globe of incestuous cum and pussy juices. "Zimmah," Mary intoned and I watched the shudder pass between the two women.

One by one, our family members were bonded. Betty and my mom by Mary, and Mary's family by me. Poor Sean, he didn't relish having to taste my cum, no matter how beautiful the cunt that contained it. And Damien just closed his eyes, took the smallest lick he could, then flew away, spitting. Then Missy followed, and then Dawn, Mrs. Corra, and Starla. Until, only George remained, and everyone turned to him.

"Shannon," George said. "Before I really become part of this family I want to ask you a question."

"Okay?" Shannon said, a stunned, hopeful, disbelieving smile playing on her lips, her mouth falling open and her eyes watering with emotion. I remembered that same look on Mary's face when I proposed to her.

George fell to his knees, grasped her hand and kissed her palm. "Shannon, these last two years have been the happiest of my life. I love you, Shannon. You are my world. The kindest, sweetest soul I ever met. Will..." George's voice cracked and he cleared his throat. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," Shannon whispered, tears running out of her eyes. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

George pulled out a rose gold ring set with a large diamond. Smaller diamonds were sat in the band. Shannon's hand trembled as George slid the ring on her finger. When he stood up she threw her arms around him and the pair kissed. The women in the room were all misty eyed. When George broke the kiss, he crawled between my mom's legs and didn't hesitate as he took his lick.

As Mary and I dressed for our appointment, we watched as an impromptu family orgy began. It all started when Missy pressed herself up against her dad, saying, "Is it my turn to get fucked?" with a huge, impish grin on her face.

"But..." Sean spluttered. Sean was under my orders to be available to fuck Mary for the Zimmah spell and was resistant to fucking his youngest daughter. But Missy was a hundred pounds of teenage enthusiasm and, with her sex slave Dawn's help, pushed Sean back onto the bed. She straddled her dad, guiding his hard cock to her tight, teenage cunt, and started riding him, using all the technique I taught her on pleasing a man.

George and Shannon slipped out onto our private balcony and the newly engaged couple were passionately fucking on our love seat. Betty and Antsy were on the bed making out next to Sean and Missy while my mom watch fondly. Damien had his Mrs. Corra's big tits about his cock as he watched his girlfriend, Missy, ride her dad. Via, Joy, and Starla slipped into a daisy chain on the floor, each slut devouring the other's cunts.

I sighed as we left. "There will be other orgies," Mary consoled, pressing up against me.

"I haven't fucked any of their sex slaves," I moaned. "Well, I fucked Felicity, but not the other five."

"Plenty of time for that, Mark," Mary chided, prodding me down the stairs. "But we have the meeting with the architects and your pilot interview. I'm sure you'll find some pretty new lady for you to fuck."

I grinned, Mary always found the bright side of a situation. "Well, that's the plan."

Before we went up to SeaTac to Alaska Airlines headquarters, we had a meeting with an architect to design our mansion. Mary had been speaking to them on the phone for the last week, hammering out the specifications, and the architects had their first conceptions ready. They did some great work, designing a large, central mansion and five, smaller guest houses for our families to live in at the back of the property. There was also a stable, Mary wanted to have horses, and a pool, and extensive landscaping. Mary gave a few brief corrections and the architects would start drawing up the plans. Hopefully, in a month, we could start breaking ground on construction.

The Alaska Airlines offices were located on International Boulevard south of the SeaTac airport. I parked the Mustang and had 01 and 09, our bodyguard's for the trip, wait in 01's white State Patrol car. I took Mary's arm and my mom followed us in. The inside was well furnished, the Eskimo face logo of Alaska Airlines embossed on the lobby floor and a few potted plants dotted the corners.

"How can I help you, sir?" the receptionist, a stout, middle-aged woman named Angela, asked.

"Yes, we're here to see Mr. Ledford," I said. "I'm Mark Glassner."

The receptionist called upstairs and sent us on own. "Floor four, go left from the elevator. You can't miss his office."

"Remember the last elevator we rode?" Mary asked with a sly smile as I pushed he fourth floor button.

"No elevator slut this time," I laughed. That's how we met Violet, one of our sluts. I took her virginity in the hotel elevator of the Four Seasons, I believe, up in Seattle.

My mom looked at me, a frown across her beautiful face. "What?"

"It's nothing, Sandy," Mary assured her. "Just an inside joke."

"Oh, sure," Sandy said with a nod.

The elevator dinged and we got out on the fourth floor. Monroe Ledford's office was down a hallway, through an open area full of cubicles, against the west wall of the building. He had a mousy looking woman for a secretary with the unusual name of Richmal. "He's expecting you, Mr. Glassner."

"Richmal, just ignore any strange sounds you hear, okay," Mary said with a friendly smile.

"Oh, sure, miss," Richmal squeaked.

Monroe had a spacious office, a large mahogany desk, and a wall covered in filing cabinets. Seven women dressed in blue pilot's jackets and slacks were huddled in the corner talking to each other and gave us curious stares when we entered. Monroe scurried out from behind his desk, a heavyset man in an expensive looking suit. His face was round, fat hanging from beneath his chins, and large, black glasses dominated his face.

"Good to meet you in person, Mr. Glassner," Monroe greeted. "I gathered the candidates just like you asked, sir."

"Thank you, you can wait at your secretary's desk and don't come in here until we leave," I told him, shaking his moist hand.

"Ah, of course, sir," Monroe laughed. "Well, they are all excellent pilots and you will not be disappointed with whomever you choose."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.