The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 18: Virgins

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: Virgins - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

Lucifer's semen burned in my cunt as he ejaculated. and another orgasm rolled through my body. Hatred and shame burned inside me as Lucifer pulled his cock out. "Always a pleasure, Lilith," Lucifer said, pleasantly. Then, like I was his dog, he reached out and stroked my hair before he descended deeper into the Abyss.

After my attempts to seduce Mary and turn her against Mark had failed, Lucifer spent several hours fucking me, reveling in my humiliation. Anger boiled inside me. A white-hot rage that needed to be unleashed on someone. On Mark! That disgusting sack of pus!

I peered into the house and saw Mark and his disgusting friends fucking his Thralls around the dinner table. I concentrated and felt Mary was far away, dancing in a club, grinding on another woman. She was drunk on alcohol and sex. She was almost as bad. Loving her man, submitting to his lust like a good little woman. She was just like that whore, Eve, rutting with Adam.

I had failed at seducing Mary. Me, the first woman, the succubus. I was the first sex goddess, before Asherah, before Hathor and Aphrodite. There was me. And that little whore resisted me! It galled me. I needed to fix this, I needed to have a success. I needed to take something away from Mark and Mary.

But what. All of their precious sluts were in the house, save the one with Mary. But I couldn't touch any of them. Mary's command to not appear before any of them was a chain about my neck. If I concentrated, I could see the red, crystal chain leading off to Mary. The chain would remain until Mary used her last boon.

Frustrated, I peered at Mark, examining his soul. Lucifer was right, I hadn't been paying enough attention. So I studied his soul. It was red, the sign of a Warlock, and his soul's connections branched out from him. All the lives that touched him or that he had touched radiated out in all directions. Most were black chains that connected Mark to his Thralls. Anyone who had been giving a command by Mark had a chain connecting Mark to their souls. Some were tiny, barely threads, fading into silver. These were people who were given simple commands, ones that didn't change their personalities, and Mark's influence was slowly fading from them. Others were thicker. These represented people permanently changed by Mark.

Other threads and chains also branched from mark. Silver threads were regular mortals, the thick ones, what few there were, represented the friends and family of Mark. The thinner, silver threads, represented acquaintances. Each of Mark's friends had a silver thread that connected them to Mark.

A pair of entwined, red threads connected Mark and Mary's souls. Lucifer was right, they were soulmates and would be very hard to break up. Magic would have to be used to dominate one of their minds. An option not opened to me at the present. My powers could only influence a mortal, not force them to obey, sadly.

Lastly, a huge, red chain descended from Mark's soul down into the abyss. Mary would have a similar chain leading down into darkness. That chain would lead all they way to Lucifer. The embodiment of the Pact Mark had signed, chaining his soul to Lucifer. Every Warlock had the red chain, leading to whatever demon they made a pact with. If Mary had summoned me the proper way, instead of using that crystal, a thicker, red chain would connect us then the crystal one.

I turned my attention to the black chains. I wondered if any were important. The thickest black chains were his sluts, the Thralls Mark had the most control over, the Thralls most affected by his commands. There were two chains that led away from the house, just as thick as the chains connecting his sluts. Curious, I touched the chains. Both were women, up north somewhere. They had never been in the house since I was summoned. Who were they? Were they sex slaves of Marks? They must be if Mark had as much control over them as his sluts.

Interesting. Mary had ordered me to not appear before their sluts. Clearly, these two were sex slaves of Mark, but were they 'sluts.' Well, as far as I was concerned, Mary was referring to the girls in the house when she gave me that order. For all I know, Mary doesn't even know of the existences of these two Thralls. I smiled, the stupid bitch had left me a loophole. Oh, these two had a lot to learn about dealing with demons. You need to be quite specific or we'll find so many interesting ways to wiggle out our agreements.

I followed the black chains north and found the two women they belonged to. They were in a quaint lodging. A bed and breakfast I believe they are called, on the Key Peninsula. Their room had a gorgeous view of the Strait of Juan de Fuca, which connected the Puget Sound to the Pacific Ocean. The women were in bed, making love.

A busty blonde with big tits, both nipples pierced with gold rings, was on her back while the other woman, a short, lithe, black-haired woman with small, apple-sized breasts, ate her cunt. The blonde was writhing on her bed, her wide, Slavic face contorted in pleasure, her breasts heaving as she panted her passion. The black-haired woman was quite skilled at eating cunt, her tongue flicking rapidly on the blonde's clit as she fucked three fingers in and out of her shaved cunt.

I examined their black souls, the sign of a Thrall. Their thick black chains led back to Mark and other connections led off them: family, close friends, former lovers. The pair were connected by entwined, black threads. Soulmates, how interesting. Wedding rings glinted on their fingers. Yes, Washington State had legalized gay marriage last November.

This was perfect. I would need followers when I was freed from the Abyss. Mortals to worship me and serve me. And in the meantime, I needed agents in the Mortal World. My appearance was far to distracting to mortals. Preparations needed to be made before I was free. The thought of stealing Mark's own Thralls sent a delicious shiver through my body and my cunt moistened in excitement. I should have thought of this before.

I watched their lovemaking, waiting for them to fall asleep so I could examine their dreams. I needed to learn about their hopes, fears, and desires. So armed, I could seduce these two women to my cause. Their lovemaking went on for some time, changing positions often. Sometimes they would lick each other's pussies at the same time, sometimes they would scissor their legs together. The two were drunk on each other, their relationship was clearly new. They must be on their honeymoon, as mortal's called it, newly wedded. They cried each other's names as they made love, the blonde was Lana and the black-haired woman was Chantelle.

Nearby, a man was dreaming, his lusts rising, a horrid, ear-splitting screech that knifed through my soul. Well, these two weren't sleeping anytime soon, so I followed the horrid sound to silence it. A few blocks away I found a fat, ugly man sleeping next to his wife. I glared down at him and his rutting dream, wincing as another knife stabbed my soul.

I peered into his dream, to see what disgusting fantasy he was having. In his dream, he fantasized about fucking some actress named Scarlett Johansson. She was dressed in tight, black latex, the pants pulled down to expose her nice ass and bare cunts. Men of this time were fascinated by hairless cunts. The man dreamed he was Thor, his flab bouncing as he plowed the red-head from behind. I snorted, as if that tub of lard could be a god or fuck a woman half as beautiful as Scarlett Johansson.

I invaded the dream and the man quickly forgot all about Scarlet. She was a beautiful women, but all beauty failed when compared to me. I was Lilith, the original sex goddess. The first women created, I was perfection. I pushed the fat man down, roughly, his cock hard and ready, and I mounted him. And rode him. Every time he came inside me, I stole more of his vitality. I arched my back, thrusting my perfect breasts forward. The fat man groped my tits with his fat finger, clumsily pawing at my breasts.

I rode him harder and harder, the more lifeforce I stole, the faster I fucked him. I pushed the man far past his physical limits. He was lost to the pleasure. He didn't care about anything but me, not his wife, certainly not Scarlet Whatshername. And definitely not the weariness suffusing his body, the hammering of his heart, and the burning in his lungs. I lost count of how many times he came inside me, lost in the pleasure of his lifeforce rolling through my body. Nothing was sweeter than slowly draining a man to the brink of death.

When I finished he was passed out, his heart beating frantically. It would take him days to recover, I thought with a smile, if his heart doesn't give out first. And his delicious lifeforce filled my belly, spreading warmth and energy through me. If the man didn't die, every time he so much as jerked his own cock, he would think of the dream, of me. I would haunt his fantasies until he died, every time he would fuck someone, he would remember me and his partner would not compare.

When I returned to the two women, they were cuddling, drifting off to sleep, their lusts satiated and I studied their dreams and learned much. Once they were asleep, I could direct their subconscious and slowly sifted out their hopes and fears, desires and secrets.

Lana, the blonde, was bisexual and had cravings for men that Chantelle could never satisfy. Lana was often unfaithful to Chantelle with men, to satisfy her lust and to drive Chantelle crazy with jealousy. Lana loved how aggressive sexually it would make Chantelle after Chantelle would witness her with a male lover. She had secret desires to be fucked by a futanari, a dickgirl. Not some guy who got breast augmentation, but an actual woman with a penis. I studied her fears, next, and Lana's greatest fear was growing old and losing Chantelle to another woman, younger and prettier then her.

From Chantelle I learned how much she loved Lana and hated watching her with other men. Every time was a knife in her heart and every time she wanted to tell Lana to stop, but instead would find herself fucking Lana passionately, proving that Lana enjoyed being with her more than with a man. Both of them were strippers, and Lana would often fuck men during lap dances while Chantelle watched. It was Chantelle's greatest fear that Lana would leave her for a man. Chantelle was Lana's first woman and Chantelle feared that Lana would one day stop being gay and go back to men.

I smiled, this was perfect. I knew just how to seduce these girls to my service.

I entered the Mortal World, dawn would be approaching in a few hours, so I needed to act now. I was strongest at night, beneath a moon. When I manifested, my lust radiated out from me in waves, filling the entirety of the bed and breakfast. Both sleeping women started to stir, their nipples hardening and their cunts weeping fluid. In the next room was a couple celebrating their wedding anniversary The wife was sleeping, but the husband was up, using the restroom. The lust hit him, overwhelming his thoughts and he rushes to his wife and soon their passionate fucking could be heard through the thin walls. Upstairs, the innkeeper, a woman in her sixties, started to masturbate for the first time in years.

Lana is the first to awaken, her eyes wide with desire when she sees me. I appeared naked, my lush body bathed in silvery moonlight. Lana shakes Chantelle who snuggles against Lana and sucks a nipple into her mouth. Lana's eyes glisten with desire, her full lips parted slightly.

"Who are you?" gasped Lana, her voice thick with her accent, Ukrainian, I think.

"Lilith," I answered, purring my voice. "I am here to gift you with pleasures."

I pulled away the covers, exposing their bodies. Chantelle was pressed against Lana's side, her hand caressing Lana's shaved cunt as she nursed at Lana's breast. I touched both women's thighs and they cried out as they climaxed, hugging each other tightly as they trembled in passion. Lana claimed Chantelle's lips with a kiss, the wives exploring each other's mouth with their tongues. I crawled up their bodies, triggering a second orgasm in each woman as my breasts dragged across their naked flesh, my hard nipples sliding pleasantly across their silky skin.

Both women sucked my hard nipples into their mouths. Their thighs parted for me and I slid a leg tight against each of their wet pussies. They started to grind on me, flooding my thighs with their passion as orgasms rolled through their bodies. I held the women to my breasts, delighting in the feel of their wet lips on my nipples. Each played with nipple differently. Lana sucked harder, nibbling with her teeth, and Chantelle used her tongue more, playing with my hard nipple then sucking it back into her mouth. I breathed deeply, inhaling the heady scent of womanly passion.

I inserted fantasies into both women. For Chantelle, the fantasy of having her own penis, of how happy Lana was to finally be fully satisfied by her wife. The pleasure of sticking a penis into a woman's cunt and ejaculating your seed into her.

For Lana, the fantasy of being taken by Chantelle, to feel Chantelle's dick fucking into her cunt, better than any man's dick because it belonged to her wife, to her love. And beneath her cock, she still had her pussy. She was still a woman, the only woman who could satisfy her fully, a dickgirl.

"I can give this two you," I whispered to Chantelle, pulling her head off my breast. "With a cock, you could fully satisfy Lana. She would never need to cheat on you." I pulled Lana off my breast and whispered, "You fear growing old, of Chantelle finding a younger woman, but I can keep you and your wife young and beautiful forever."

I waited, watching as the ladies absorbed what I promised through the haze of their lust. Chantelle licked her lips, glancing at her wife. "W-would you be happy if I had a d-dick?" Chantelle asked her wife, nervous.

"Oh, that would make me so happy!" Lana moaned. "I've always fantasized about being with a futanari!"

"A what?" Chantelle asked and Lana kissed her. "A beautiful girl with a beautiful dick," Lana answered.

"All I need is your pledge to worship me," I told them. "Swear your souls to me and be my High Priestesses, and I will grant you your desires."

"But we belong to Master and Mistress," Chantelle objected.

"Your bodies, not your souls," I lied. "Besides, I serve Mark and Mary as well. They sent me to you, to grant these desires."

"Really?" Lana asked. She was trying to think, to object. Deep down she could sense the lie, sense that she was betraying Mark, but my lust permeated her body, overriding her fear.

I laughed inside. This was too easy. "Yes. Just say, 'I pledge my soul to Lilith, my Goddess, for now until the end of time, ' and then we shall consummate our agreement."

"Consummate?" Chantelle asked.

I reached down and caressed my clit and summoned my cock. My clit swelled and grew, transforming into my cock, I made it seven inches, no need to frighten them with the monster I made when I raped Sister Louise. Lana stared lustfully at my cock, her objections vanished as she saw her deepest, darkest fantasy about to be fulfilled. Chantelle saw her wife staring at the cock, then glanced down at her pussy and imagined a cock there and Lana staring with that same lust at her.

"Say the words, and spread your legs. When my seed spills inside you, our pact will be made, and your boons shall be granted," I cooed, stroking both of their faces. They gasped and shuddered in orgasms.

Chantelle and Lana looked into each other's eyes. Their hands entwined and then nodded. In unison, they said, "I pledge my soul to Lilith, my Goddess, from now until the end of time!"

Lana spread her legs for me, opening herself up to me, eager to be fucked by a futanari. I could only fuck someone with their consent, the curse God put on me when I made the cock. And Lana was clearly willing. I groaned as the delicious feel of her cunt giving way as the head of cock slid inside her. Her pussy clenched about me as she orgasmed. And she kept on orgasming as I fucked her, the feel of my cock inside her burned through her nerves. Our breasts rubbed against each other as we fucked, hard nipples pressing into the flesh of our breasts.

Lana and Chantelle still held hands tightly, Chantelle watching in breathless anticipation as I fucked her wife. Lana's cunt was continuously spasming, milking my cock, as her orgasms rolled through her body. I kissed her soft cheek then capture her sweet lips in a kiss. Lana's free hand gripped my ass, pulling me tighter into her inviting cunt. I could feel my orgasm building in my ovaries and my cervix twitching. There was no better feeling than fucking a woman, using my cock in violation of God's creation. I thrust over and over into her pussy, our flesh slapping together every time I bottomed out. Every movement of my cock inside Lana's cunt brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

Then that shuddering release. My seed rushed from my ovaries and out my cock, spilling black semen into Lana's fertile womb. Lana screamed in passion and passed out from the intensity of her orgasm. At that moment, I grasped the black chain that bound Lana to Mark and yanked it away and attached it to my soul, the black fell away, replaced by the red of a Warlock. Lana's boon granted and my payment met. Lana and Chantelle would forever be young and beautiful and would forever be mine.

I pulled out of Lana and Chantelle caressed her unconscious wife's face. She then spread her legs for me. My cock never softened and I rubbed it against Chantelle's slit, nudging her hard clit. She spasmed in orgasm when my cock brushed her clit, making it harder for me to find her hole as she bucked in pleasure. Finally, I found the opened and shoved in. Chantelle howled in pleasure as she orgasmed from my cock entering her cunt.

She was tighter than Lana, her cunt a velvet vice on my cock. I fucked her hard and Chantelle writhed beneath me. She captured one of my nipples with her lips, sucking hard, her hips bucking up to fuck me back. I could feel that tightening in my ovaries build and build and then I spilt my black seed in her fertile womb and wrest Mark's hold over her and made her mine.

I pulled out, and was surprised to find that Chantelle was still conscious. Most women black out from the intensity of the orgasm when I cum in them. She glanced down and frowned. "Where's my cock?"

"Grip your clit and twist it and concentrate," I told her.

She smiled in amazement as a cock grew out of her clit, six inches. She stroked it and shuddered in pleasure. "Oh this is so amazing, my Goddess."

Lana was stirring. She saw her wife's cock and smiled in amazement, reaching out to stroke it as well. "Thank you, my Goddess," Lana said, tears in her eyes.

"Enjoy yourselves," I told them, "and then you'll have work to do."

"Work?" Lana asked, still stroking her wife's cock.

"Yes, we're going to destroy Mark and Mary," I told them, "and Lucifer."

"Mark and Mary," Chantelle said and then her eyes opened. "Oh my god, what did they do to us. They, they made us do things to them!"

"I freed you from Mark's slavery," I told them. "Mark and Mary used magic on you to make you their whores, but I freed you. They can never control you." No Warlock could control another. The chains that bound their souls to the demon the Warlock made the Pact with prevented that.

Lana straddled Chantelle, sliding her wet cunt down Chantelle's cock. "We will make them pay, Lana," Chantelle moaned as her wife started to ride her cock.

I smiled. Inside both women, I could feel my black sperm swimming up their pussies, heading for her womb. Every woman I fucked quickened a child. Soon, new monsters would be birthed and loosed on the world. My new children to hound mankind. I laughed aloud and watched my Priestesses pleasure each other, and felt my sperm reach their wombs, waiting for one of their eggs to make its way down from their ovaries. The moment my cock entered them, their had ovaries released an egg. Soon, my new child would be conceived.


I was sweaty when I got back from jogging and breaking in the newest member of my jogging club. Issy Norup lived in one of the houses I bought yesterday, along with her parents. They got to live there for free, provided their fifteen year old daughter, Issy, was available for me to fuck. Thanks to my powers, the Norups didn't have a problem with the arrangements. Issy was an athletic girl, so I invited her to join my jogging club. After the jog, the group meets back at Madeleine's house where I would enjoy one of my jogging sluts. Today, that was Issy and the teenager had a tight cunt.

No one was awake when I got home, although Jessica and Noel's cars were already gone. I've never needed that much sleep, I usually got four or five hours a night, and I tend to always wake up at the same time, which was about 5:45 AM right now. I slipped into the bedroom I shared with my fiancee. She was sleeping off the fun she had last night. She had went dancing with a friend of hers, Diane, at a lesbian club in Tacoma called the Clam Diver and came home reeking of pussy.

While she was out partying, I was hosting my D&D group. We had been playing for twelve years, alternating who DM. There was Quatch, my best friend and best man for my upcoming wedding. The others were Tom, Chris, and Kurt, who were going to be my grooms. The guys were quite impressed with my sex slaves and each expressed interest in getting their own slave. They were my friends, the only real friends I ever had, so I was more than happy to provide them with a slut of their own.

I turned the shower on. The bathroom filled up with steam and I slipped under the hot water and let the warmth take the ache from my legs away. I was slowly getting used to jogging. My body was slowly getting in better and better shape. I think it's the consequent of my wish to have a long and healthy life that I was starting to shed my excess pounds.

As the warm water rolled over me, the dream I had last night returned. I couldn't shake the dream, it filled my mind while I was jogging. I was thinking about the dream more than I was watching the five naked sluts that jogged before me, and those five ladies all had beautiful asses. It was such a weird dream, and so very vivid. In my dream, I held two dolls in my hands. One doll was blonde and the other raven-haired. I held them tightly, squeezing them in my hands, they were mine and I didn't want to let go of them. And then Lilith appeared, clad only in her silver hair and a gloating smile on her face. She had grabbed the blonde doll first and wrenched it painfully out of my hands. Then she grabbed the raven-haired doll and painfully ripped it from my hand. And then she smiled triumphantly at me.

I felt the dream was important, I just wasn't sure why. I lowered my head, letting the warm water splash down my head and back. Who were the dolls? Were they even people, or did they just represent something. Was it a warning, a premonition, or was this just my fear of Lilith manifesting from my subconscious.

I sighed, it was probably just a nightmare. Probably. I grabbed the soap and as I started to wash my body, and thought about the day ahead of me. The first thing I would do would be to get my friends their slaves. Chris wanted a bikini barista named Velvet that worked at Hot Chick A Latte on Meridian up her in South Hill. Kurt wanted his boss, Julie, at the Ram where he worked as a chef. Tom wanted a petite, Asian teenager with bushy pubic hair. He didn't care who she was, so long as those three criteria were met.

I had already gotten Quatch his sex slave. He wanted his little sister, Kim, who was staying with him and, according to Quatch, was a major cocktease. So last night I gave her a call and made her Quatch's sex slave. Quatch should have spent last night enjoying his new slave.

After I took care finding my friends some sex slaves, I was planning on finding a pair of virgins at the Rogers High School. With all the unprotected sex Mary and I were having one of us was bound to catch some disease. Lilith told us about a spell we could use to make us immune. It required two women with intact hymens. Their innocents would protect us from getting STDs. All three of the teenage girls in the neighborhood had already broken their hymens, two by their boyfriends and one using her mother's vibrator. I was also hoping to find Tom's sex slave at the school along with our virgins.

Finished showering, I slipped out and dried off. I dressed in a pair of boxers, comfortable jeans, and a black t-shirt. Mary was still sleeping, curled up on her side. Her auburn hair was spilled across the bed. I bent over and kissed her on the cheek and headed downstairs. Desiree was cooking in the kitchen, naked save for an apron. I had taken Desiree from her husband, Brandon, and his house as well. Desiree was an amazing cook and I would have kept her even if she was the ugliest woman on the planet. She wasn't. She was a gorgeous Latina with big breasts and a nice ass.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes, mi Rey," Desiree answered in her sexy, Latina accent. I reached over and fondled her dusky ass.

She was standing at the stove, a mixing bowl full of pancake mix sat next to her while she flipped a few on her griddle. She wiggled her ass as I massaged her butt. "Keep cooking," I whispered, kissing her neck as I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out. My hard cock slid across her plump ass then between her legs. I guided my cock, found the wet lips of her cunt and rubbed my head around a few times before I found her hole and slid my cock up inside her.

"Mmm, that's nice," purred Desiree as I started to fuck her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and slipped under her apron and squeezed her heavy breasts and played with her hard nipples as I fucked her in a steady rhythm. Her cunt felt like a wet, warm glove sliding up and down on my sensitive head. Desiree continued cooking, flipping the first pancakes onto a platter and ladling more batter onto the griddle.

"Morning, Master," Chasity murmured sleepily.

"Slut," I replied.

Chasity, our cop slut, smiled and rubbed my ass as she walked by, heading for the coffee pot and poured herself a cup of coffee. She grabbed a couple of pancakes and set down on the small kitchen table and started eating. "These are delicious," Chasity said with delight.

"Oh, thank you," Desiree panted. Her hips were moving as her lust built as I fucked her.

"Not as delicious as your cunt," I quipped.

"Or your cock, mi Rey," Desiree quipped back.

After I shot my load in Desiree's cunt, I sat grabbed a plate of pancakes, even with my distraction they were only slight burned, and sat down next to Chasity. I watched my cum trickling down Desiree's inner thigh as I ate. Xiu, a petite and busty Asian slut, joined us a few minutes later, that unsightly nose splint still on her face from when Mary broke it on Monday.

"You're seeing the doctor about your nose today?"

"Yes, Master," Xiu said, sitting next to me. "I think the split will get removed."

"Good," I said.

I pulled out my phone, figuring Karl's boss, Julie should be in by now to start on the morning prep for the restaurant so I called the Ram in Lakewood. A guy answered the phone and I told him to put Julie on. "Yes, what is it?" an impatient woman said over the phone. She had a shrewish voice, the kind of woman that would just nag you to death.

"Julie, from now on you're going to be Karl Nielson sex slave," I told her. "You'll do whatever Karl wants and love him for as long as he wants you, okay."

"Yeah," she answered, the shrewish tone vanishing. "Who are..." I hung up on her. Karl down, just Chris and Tom left to go.

"Sluts, let Mary sleep as long as she wants," I ordered. "Chantelle and Lana should be showing up today."

"They were with you at the Space Needle last week?" Xiu asked. Last Saturday, to celebrate our engagement, I had taken over the entirety of the restaurant at the top of the Space Needle. I kept the six most beautiful servers and had them work naked. It devolved into an orgy pretty quickly. Mary and I ended up keeping three of the servers: Xiu, Fiona, and Korina; as sex slaves

"Yeah, they were on their honeymoon when we claimed them," I said. "I let them enjoy the rest of their honeymoon before they had to return."

"How nice," Desiree said. Then she cleared her throat, and, nervously, asked, "Mi Rey, would you be mad if I asked Allison to marry me?"

I smiled. "I've noticed the two of you seemed close the last few days. I think its a good idea."

"Thank you, mi Rey." There were tears in her eyes and she bent over and kissed me.

"Take a thousand dollars and go buy an engagement ring," I said, pushing away from the table. "Let Mary know I will be home around 2:30. Desiree, you know what to cook for dinner?"

"Yes, mi Reina left instructions. I'll pick up the ingredients after breakfast."

I kissed Xiu, Chasity, and Desiree and headed out the house and into my Mustang. My first stop was the Hot Chick A Latte to get Chris his sex slave. The bikini barista stand was a hot pink, tiny building in the parking lot of a convenient store on Meridian, the main drag that ran north and south through South Hill down into Puyallup and up towards Federal Way and SeaTac. I parked my car and walked up and knocked at the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.