The Devil's Pact
Chapter 11: Confrontation

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Confrontation - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

"All set," I asked Violet through gritted teeth. I was balls deep in Lillian, the salesgirl at the Hot Topic, ass nearing my orgasm.

"Yes, Master," Violet asked. She looked cute and sexy in a black, halter top dress with a short, gauzy skirt and black knee socks held up by garters encircling her pale thighs. "I've never worn something so ... revealing before," she said, holding the edge of skirt that barely fell past her ass.

"Bend over, Violet," I ordered, enjoying Lillian's tight ass.

Violet blushed. "Okay, Master."

Violet bent over and her skirt rose up, exposing her slim, teenage ass and the curly hairs covering her cunt. Her pubic hairs glistening with juices and the tight slit of her pussy was just visible. I started fucking Lillian's ass hard as I stared at her cunt, remembering how tight it had been on my dick in the elevator. Violet was a virgin when I took her last night. Only my cock had ever been in her tight cunt, and I planned on keeping it that way.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned, buried my cock deep in Lillian's hot ass and shot a loud of cum deep into her bowels.

"Cum in my ass!" Lillian moaned. "Oh, fuck! Master's cum is spraying my ass! Yes, oh fuck, that feel so fucking good!" She shuddered and came on my cock. Outside Hot Topic, the crowd of teenage boys filming us cheered and applauded.

Violet looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Did seeing my vagina make you cum, Master?"

"Yeah, seeing your pussy, did," I said, emphasizing pussy. Hopefully, Violet would realize that dirty sluts didn't have vaginas; only cunts, twats, snatches, or pussies.

I pulling my dirty cock out of Lillian and Violet knew just what to do. She walked behind the counter and knelt before me, not even flinching at where my cock had just been, and sucked it right into my mouth. I gripped her pig tails and fucked her face violently. I had been looking forward to using her pigtails as handlebars and I didn't last long. Five strokes into her warm mouth and I flooded her with my cum. She coughed, semen running down her lips.

"Thank you, Master," she said, wiping at her watery eyes.

Lillian bent down and licked the cum off Violet's lips. I had trained her well, too. "Remember to make the sex tape," I told her.

"Yes, Master," Lillian purred.

Lillian bagged the purchase. Unlike last time, I paid with money from the bank robberies. I then slipped a hundred dollar bill down Lillian's dress, groping her tit and hard nipple. "Get something naughty to wear for your date with Zelda."

She smiled and rose up on her toes to kiss me. "Sluts don't kiss their masters with cum on their lips," I told her and kissed her forehead. I didn't mind so much when Mary kissed me with my cum on her lips. She was my fiancee, the love of my life. But Lillian was just another slut.

"Sorry, Master," Lillian said contritely.

Violet gathered her bags and we headed to the Mustang, still guarded by the group of teenage boys. I gave each a hundred for their time. We had a hard time squeezing Violet's clothes bags into the trunk because of all the duffel bags full of money I had stolen from a couple of Banks today. The engine roared to life and I peeled out of the parking lot and caught the light at Meridian and raced east up 37th Ave towards Shaw Road and the house I took from Brandon Fitzsimmons. The fact I stole his wife, a voluptuous Latina named Desiree, was just icing on the cake.

My phone chirped and I handed it to Violet. "Its a text from Mistress," she said. "It says, ' Hun, just got home. Meeting with Alice went well, tell ya all the juicy details later!' There's a Smiley face. 'When will you be home? Love, your naughty filly!' And a kissy face."

So, Mary had some fun this afternoon, too. I couldn't wait to here about it and then tell her all about the bank tellers I fucked today, including a hot bitch named Monica who came on my cock will talking to her husband on the phone. "Text her, 'Home in 5, Mare. Love, your randy stallion!'"

Violet's fingers flew across the touch keyboard on my phone. Christ, how did anyone type that fast on a phone? She texted the message faster than it took me to say it. I gunned the engine, and we roared up 37th St, when a siren blared behind me and I jumped, seeing red and blue lights in my review mirror. Shit! I guess it's going to to longer than five minutes, I thought as I pulled off onto a side street.


As I walked up to the front door my phone buzzed and I got a text back from Mark. "Home in 5, Mare. Love, your randy stallion!" it simply said. I smiled happily. I couldn't wait to get Mark in bed and tell him all about the fun I had with Alice. Putting my phone back in my purse, I reached for the front door, humming happily to myself.

I frowned, it was dark inside. And quiet. I flipped the light switch on the wall. Nothing. I flipped it a few more times. The light must be burned out. I stepped into the entryway. "Hello," I called. No one answered. Frowning, I wondered if Desiree and the three waitress weren't back from shopping. But Allison should be home. "Allison! Get your slutty ass down here!"

Nothing. I had a weird feeling in my stomach and sat my purse down on an end table next to the door and headed down the short hallway into the living room. It was dark in here, too. The heavy curtains draped the windows, blocking the sunlight. I could see forms standing in the corners of the room. Was Mark playing a prank on me? Some sort of sex game?

"What's going on?" I asked the shadowy forms, stepping out of the hallway into the living room.

A lamp flickered on and saw the sluts arranged around the room. Allison stood to my right, just inside the living room. There was Desiree, clutching a bat, and Korina holding a rolling pin. What the fuck was up with that, I asked myself? Xiu crouched to my left and Fiona stood in the hallway towards the kitchen. And sitting on the couch, naked, was a girl, maybe eighteen, that I didn't recognize. She had a pair of fuzzy, pink handcuffs clutched in her hand. I smiled, eying the girl up and down, drinking in her beauty. She was hot. Mark must have set up some sort of sex game, and I licked my lips in excitement. The strange girl had light brown hair that fell in curly locks about her shoulders. Her eyes were gray and widened in stunned surprise. Her breasts were well-shaped and pert, B Cups, and her waist was slim.

"Warlock," the girl muttered in surprise.

"What?" I asked, confused. I looked around the room and realized something was ... off. I couldn't quite put my finger one what, until I noticed the sluts faces. Their faces were all blank, like all their thoughts and feelings had been removed, leaving unblinking robots. My stomach sank, I should get out of here, get outside. Mark would be here any minute. An evil smile crossed the strange girls lips, sending a chill spilling across my skin.

Run, a voice shouted in my head. Get moving! Get your ass moving, girl!

I turned to flee as the strange girl shouted something. My heart pounded loudly, drowning out everything save its loud beats. Allison grabbed the collar of my blouse and pulled me back. For a moment the blouse was strangling me, cutting into my throat, before Allison overcame my momentum. I fell back into the room, stumbling and tripping over the ottoman, and falling onto my side.

"What the fuck, Allison!" I shouted, anger replacing fear. How dare the slut lay fingers on her Mistress. "Desiree, Xiu, punish the bitch!" I ordered, struggling to get up.

Fiona leaped on top of me, grabbing my arms. I struggled in her grasp. Her grip was tight on my wrists, her fingernails biting into my flesh. I managed to get my foot up and into her stomach and I extended my leg, pushing Fiona off of me. Fiona stumbled back and fell back over the coffee table and tripped up Desiree as she rushed across the room. Adrenaline surging, I pushed myself up to my feet as Allison tackled me.

We fell to the ground in a tangle of limbs and loose hair. I landed hard on my back, Allison on top of me. The breath was knocked out of my body and I laid, stunned, struggling to breath as Allison grabbed my arms. Someone was grabbing my legs, pinning them to the ground and Korina was grappling with my other arm.

"Let go!" I coughed, but the sluts ignored me. Panic was gripping my heart, constricting it with painful, cold fingers. What the fuck was going on?

"Drag her over to the couch," the strange girl ordered and my sluts obeyed her.

The carpet rasped on my back as Allison and Korina dragged me across the living room. I struggled, wriggling my body and kicking my legs, trying to get the sluts to release me. My foot slipped out of Xiu's grasp and caught her in the face as she tried to hold onto my feet. Her head snapped back and she stumbled backwards, falling on her ass. I felt a momentarily surge of satisfaction, something primal and ancient, at seeing crimson blood stream from her nose. The satisfaction faded quickly as Fiona grabbed my feet. I renewed my struggle, by Fiona had my legs pinned together. They stopped dragging me and then I felt cold metal snap on my left wrist, ratcheting tight.

Shit, the stranger had snapped the handcuffs on me. They pulled my arms, stretching them over my head. I screaming loudly, fighting desperately to stay free. The stranger straddled my chest and slapped my face, hard. "Stop struggling you filthy whore!" she shouted.

Allison and Korina were struggling to handcuff my other wrist through the frame of the heavy sofa. I struggled vainly, the handcuff biting painfully into my left wrist. "Stop!" I pleased, "Please, please stop!" Tears ran hotly down my cheeks. Why was this happening. "Oh God, save me, please!"

The stranger slapped me a second time. "God's not going to save a nasty whore who sold her soul to satisfy her dirty, filthy lusts!"

I realized she was talking about my Pact. How did she know? Just who the fuck was this person. And it hit me. The Pact. I sold my soul for three wishes and one of them was for no woman to be able to resist my sexual advanced. Every woman had to submit to my sexual desires, no matter how perverse, no matter how much they didn't want to. That was the key. This woman would be begging for me to tie her up, positively dripping. I relaxed, putting a sultry smile on my face. With a ratcheting snap, my right wrist was handcuffed. This had to work, or I was screwed. I breathed once, deeply, to calm my fear. This would work.

"Hey, cutey," I said huskily, licking my lips. "You like bondage, huh, babe. Why don't you free me and I'll tie you up and make you cum so hard, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven! You're so hot, I can't wait to play with your slutty little pussy and then I'll sit on your face and you can eat my tasty pussy until I cum all over your mouth." I arched my eyebrows, suggestively.

The stranger just laughed, a deep, humiliating laugh. This should have worked. Why didn't this work? Maybe she somehow took control of the sluts, but my power should have worked on her. Panic was growing like a worm in my breast, gnawing at my heart. "Why aren't you brimming with lust for me? Eager to do whatever sexual thing I want?"

"God has granted me immunity from the Devil's power," the stranger said. "I am Sister Louise Afra, of the Order of Mary Magdalena, charged to rid the world of Warlocks!"

"W-warlock?" I stammered, confused. My throat was thick with phlegm and fresh tears rolled down my cheeks. What was she talking about. "I-I'm not a..."

"I can see the blood-red aura about you," Sister Louis said. "You sold your soul to the Devil for powers and I'm here to take them from you!"

"Please don't hurt me!" Was that timid voice actually me. So much for Mark saying we were better than the ants. "Help! Someone help!"

"No one's going to help you," Sister Louise whispered. Her face filled my vision, eyes filled with an intense hatred. "Warlocks always think they can just do whatever they want, turn whoever they want into their slaves. You never care about the lives you destroy, the people you hurt." She gripped my face, forcing me to stare into her gray eyes. "I'm going to finger your pussy until you orgasm, whore. When you cum, I'll exorcise your powers from you." She licked my cheek, savoring my salty tears. "And once I'm finished with you, I'll fuck Mark and steel his powers, too."

Oh fuck! I started to struggle against the handcuffs. The couch creaked and pain flared on my wrists. Oh, God, Mark, where are you? Sister Louise hand slid up my thigh and started to gently caress my vulva. It felt good, and desire began to kindle in my loins. I was helpless and my body was betraying me, craving pleasure against all reason. The guilt I had been burying, the guilt of getting wet at humiliating the sluts, and forcing them to beg for my affections, rose up from my soul, poisoning my thoughts. I was such a weak, vile person. To weak to control my lusts, to weak to stop Mark, stop myself, from degrading other woman, from using them as nothing more than sex toys. And now I was too weak to fight desire when a strange woman was raping me. Fuck, I am a dirty whore.

Maybe I should give up, let her take away my powers, my guilt whispered. Just close your eyes, whore, and let her take your problems away. I closed my eyes and Mark's face floated up in my mind, his boyish smile painted across his face. No! I won't give Mark up! I won't give this up! I won't give up what we're trying to build, together! I shoved that guilt back down, forced it back into the recess of my soul. I could never give up the amazing thrill at forcing another to crawl before me. To hear a person beg just to pleasure me. Mark would be here soon and then this bitch will be crawling to me, begging to lick my pussy. I bit my lip, tying to fighting my bodies reactions to those delicious fingers tracing my delicate folds.

She thinks she can rape me! I'll fucking show the bitch what rape is!


I pulled over onto a side street, the Puyallup Police cruiser following my Mustang. It was one of those new cruisers, shorter and sleeker than the old Crown Vics that cops have driving for the last twenty years. The cop was going delay me, but it was all for the best in the long run. The more Puyallup cops I dealt with, the more I could give my special commands to. There were two commands I had come up with. They were simple, "I am Mark Glassner and whatever I am doing is perfectly legal, and anyone who approaches you and says 'I serve Mark Glassner' or 'I am Mary Sullivan, ' do what they say without question."

In my review mirror I saw the officer step out, blonde hair tied up in a bun. I smiled, she looked attractive, but I couldn't be sure. Between her utility belt and bulletproof vest it was hard to tell if she had any curves at all. Her face, well the part of her face not obscured by mirrored sunglasses, seemed young and fresh. Mary would understand why I was late. Plus, we needed some security and a bevy of hot cops for bodyguards was making my dick hard.

The officer wrapped on the window. "Roll the window down, sir," she ordered, brusquely.

I rolled the window down. "Hello, Officer Vinter," I greeted, reading her nametag and then I gave her the two orders.

"Well, Mr. Glassner, then I'm sorry to detain you," she said, obeying my commands. "You are free to go, sir."

"Not quite yet," I said, getting out of the car. Normally, cops hate when you get out of the car at a traffic stop, but since I told her everything I do is legal so she didn't object. "Officer Vinter, what's your first name."

"Chasity," she answered, and blushed. "But everyone calls me by my middle name, Sarah."

"Why don't you like Chasity?" I asked, curious.

"It's a stripper name. I've never quite forgiven my parents for that."

"I like that," I told her. "You'll go by Chasity from now on, because you've discovered you like having a stripper. It makes you feel naughty." She nodded, smiling. "Since you have a stripper name, I want you to strip for me."

Chasity took off her sunglasses, exposing sapphire eyes and long lashes. She was gorgeous and young, maybe twenty-one. She couldn't have been a cop long. Next she unbuckled her heavy utility belt and sat it on the roof my Mustang next to her sunglasses. She skillfully undid the buttons of her navy blue shirt and then unvelcroed her bulletproof vest. Underneath she wore a white t-shirt and a black sports bra, which she quickly removed. Her breasts were lovely, well formed with little, pink nipples. Her tits were a little larger than Mary's, a little fuller.

"Very nice," I told her, reaching out to pinch a nipple before she bent down to begin unlacing her black boots.

Finally she was down to her panties, plain white. Her body was toned and athletic. She was clearly in great shape. Her ass was a little flat and her hips were narrow, but she was gorgeous nonetheless. Chasity hooked her fingers in her panties and down her thighs the slid. Her bush was blonde and matted. She definitely need to shave her pussy. Maybe he should get Joy to do a housecall. A couple of the sluts needed to be waxed and Joy did a great job on Mary's last week.

"Chasity, you have a fine body," I told her. "So, you're going to be me and my girlfriend Mary's sex slave and our bodyguard from now on. You'll do whatever nasty things we want and be happy doing it."

"Yes, sir," Chasity answered. "Hi, Mary," she greeted Violet as she walked around the car, curious.

"That's not Mary," I said sharply. "She's just another slut like you. Violet, get naked."

"Yes, Master," Violet said, pulling off her black dress, exposing her small, perky breasts and she stood there in only her knee-socks and garters, her brunette bush sticky with her juices.

"Chasity, hop on my trunk and spread those fine legs."

"Yes, sir," she said, hopping up on the trunk and spread her legs wantonly.

I grabbed her nightstick and shoved it up her cunt. Chasity gasped at the sudden intrusion and I started fucking the phallic nightstick in and out of her pussy. Her juices stained the black metal and she started panting in pleasure. "You're a fucking whore, aren't you Officer Chasity?" I asked, ramming the nightstick in and out, hard and slow, twisting as I plunged it in.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped. "Only a whore would do this!"

That's right, only a whore. My cock was standing straight out from my belly, hard and leaking pre-cum. Violet, like a good little slut, knelt down before me and just started sucking my cock into her greedy little mouth. Violet had gotten a lot better at blowjobs since that first, awkward one she gave me in the car this morning. I continued fucking the nightstick up Chasity twat.

"Oh, fuck that's nice, Violet," I moaned. "You keep that up and you're going to get some yummy cum! But don't swallow all of it. Chasity going to want a taste."

Violet's little mouth started sucking harder. She was an eager slut for my cum. Her hands cupped my ass and she started to bob her head hard on my cock, using her arms for leverage. Chasity was playing with her nipples as she writhed on the nightstick. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back in pleasure. Loose strands of hair escaped her bun, falling in blonde curls about her face.

"Crap, I'm going to cum!" Chasity moaned. "Oh, keep fucking my dirty snatch! Oh, oh, yes! That's it!"

Chasity bellowed wordlessly and convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her. I pulled out the nightstick, dripping with her fluids. More cunt juices puddled underneath her ass on my truck. "Fuck, slut!" I snapped, angrily, "You got my car dirty!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sir!" Chasity gasped, facing going white. "I'll clean it up."

"Use your tongue!" I ordered. I dropped the nightstick on the ground and grasped Violet's pigtails. God, I loved her pigtails, and started to fuck her face hard as Chasity's pink tongue licked her juices off my Mustang's trunk. I came hard in Violet's mouth, as I watched Chasity lick my car clean like a dirty whore.

Violet rose up, mouth full of cum, and pulled Chasity's face towards her and kissed her hard, shoving a semen-full tongue into Chasity's mouth. The two sluts kissed for a moment, swapping cum between them before I smacked both their asses. "Get dressed, Mary's waiting. We'll have plenty of time for that back at the house. Chasity, follow us in your patrol car. We'll figure out how this whole bodyguard thing will work."

"Yes, sir," Chasity said, and saluted me, my cum staining her lips. God, I just want to bend her over the car and fuck the shit out of her. But, I told Mary I would be home in five. And it would be more fun to play with the sluts with her.

"Move it sluts," I ordered, eager to play with our new slave with Mary. I smacked Chasity's ass hard a second time, leaving a fading red handprint.

In short order, Violet pulled on her dress and Chasity had her boots, pants and utility belt back on. I was too impatient, though, for her to put the rest on. "You can just go topless, slut! Let the world see that nice pair of tits you got!"

We reached the house in a few minutes and parked the cars in the driveway. Violet grabbed her clothing bags, and I grabbed one of duffel bags and led the two sluts to the house. It was dark inside the entryway and I flipped the switch. The light was burned out.

"Mare, I'm home!" I shouted. Nothing. Frowning, I called out, "Sluts, is anyone here!"

There was a muffled sound coming from the living room. I dropped the duffel bag and headed towards the living room, Violet and Chasity trailing behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows, seeing the ottoman was on its side and the crap on the coffee table lay scattered on the floor. I heard something like a muffled shout and the coffee table shook.

"What's going on in there?" I demanded as I swept into the living room.

Mary lay on the floor, handcuffed to the couch. Her face was swollen and tear stained, a pair of gray panties was shoved into her mouth as a gag. Her blouse was pushed up, exposing her freckled breasts. I rushed to my fiancee side, passing Allison and not even wondering why Desiree held a bat. What the fuck was going on, I wondered. I reached Mary, kneeling down and pulled out the gag.

"Behind you!" Mary gasped.

I looked to see Desiree swinging the bat at my head, her face oddly blank. I barely got my left arm up time. The bat connected with my forearm and pain shot through my left arm. "Fuck!" I yelled in pain. My entire arm throbbed and I stumbled back into the couch. "Stop, Desiree!" Desiree ignore me. What the fuck was happening. No one has ignore my commands since last week when I sold my soul for power.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.