The Devil's Pact
Chapter 9: The Reconnaissance

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Reconnaissance - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

"Fuck me, Louise!" Sarai moaned beneath me. I had on my strap-on with my large, beige color rubber cock attached. It was anatomically correct, mushroom head, veins down the penis, and a pair of cute, hairless balls. It was almost like I had a real dick, and I enjoying stuffing the monster into Sarai's tight pussy as I fucked her hard.

I met Sarai last Friday night on a flight from Chicago to Sea-Tac. She was the first class stewardess and I took advantage of her very friendly hospitality, and her virginity, in the planes lavatory. She invited me to her hotel room when we landed just after midnight and we'd been in her hotel room ever since. We would make love for hours, and then collapse in a puddle of girl-cum and sweat, enjoying the silky feel of each other's skin as we cuddled. Cuddling would turn into kissing and light petting, and then we would be pleasuring each other all over again.

We would only sleep for a few hours before one of us would wake up and began teasing the other. When we would get hungry, we just ordered room service and gave the bellhop an eyeful when he delivered the food, not bothering to cover our naked bodies. Sarai had an exhibitionist streak that I was more than happy to indulge. None of the bellhops seemed to mind that we stiffed them on the tip, their eyes full of desire that would vanish as we slammed the doors in their faces. They always had this hope that we would let them jump in bed with us. Men were such disgusting, yet funny, pigs.

It was Sunday morning, now, and the entire room reeked of sweat and pussy juices. I should be finding a church and attending Mass, but God, Sarai was an insatiable lover, always wanting just one more orgasm. It had been three years since my last lover, and I was having too much fun. Church would be there next week. Besides, I had my Papal Indulgence. I was already forgiven for sinning in the loving embrace of Sarai.

The back of the rubber cock rubbed deliciously on my clit as I fucked this beautiful creature. Our nipples were hard and rubbed pleasurably together and her lips were hot and wet, sucking at my neck or she would find my lips and her tongue would wiggle into my mouth. She tasted sweet and I wrestled my tongue into her mouth, exploring everywhere. Nothing else mattered but the feel of this dusky creature on my skin. I couldn't get enough of her touch, enjoying the electricity that tingled through my body at every brush of her tongue, kiss of her nipple, or caress of her thighs. I pushed up her knees, changing the angle that my dildo slid into her and really started to fuck her hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sarai chanted. Our lovemaking cycled through sweet and loving, to hard and fast. "Fuck my naughty, Muslim cunt with your big, thick Catholic dildo!"

Her words sent me over the edge and I kissed her passionately as my body shook in orgasm. Sarai trembled beneath me, cumming herself. I rolled off her, and the large, rubber cock popped out of her pussy with a wet noise. We starred at the ceiling, hands entwined, breasts heaving with passion. Sarai rolled over, pressing her dusky body against my pale flesh. "That was spectacular," Sarai husked, brushing a strand of sweat-matted hair off my forehead.

"It was," I whispered back. An idea suddenly popped into my head. "Sarai, have you ever been tied up?" I cannot believe we hadn't indulged in some bondage yet. We only had a few more hours left before she had to get ready for her work. Plenty of time to tie her up and have some fun.

Sarai blinked, then smiled naughtily. "Oooh, bondage! No, never."

I smiled and dug through my suitcase, producing a pair of pink, fuzzy handcuffs. Sarai stretched out on the bed, holding her hands through gaps in the headboard and with a click I handcuffed her. Then I grabbed the complementary sleeping mask off the nightstand and covered her eyes. I ran a finger down her neck and she shivered in pleasure. Then I kissed her stomach, licking up a bead of her sweat.

"I'll be right back, sexy girl," I told her, grabbing a discarded, royal blue slip with a black lace hem, and pulled it over my body. "I just need to get something." Ice. Sarai would writhe in pleasure as I rubbed cold, wet ice all over her body.

"Hurry back," Sarai moaned, wiggling on the bed, straining for my touch.

I slipped out into the hallway, ice bucket in one hand, hotel key in the other. I had made that mistake once, tying up my lover and then forgetting the hotel key. Its quite embarrassing to get a maid to let you back in and she sees your lover handcuffed naked to a bed. The ice machine was to the left and I started walking down the hall. As I passed the hotel room next to ours, the door opened and a short, balding man in a blue, silk bathrobe bent down to pick up the Sunday paper. He looked tired, haggard sacks hanging beneath red eyes. My eyes widened in shock. I don't know why I should be surprised, not when God's Providence was at work.

Surrounding the man was a blue-black aura, pale and sickly like a fresh bruise. This man had been touched by a Warlock.

Years of fighting Evil had honed my reflexes, and my hand moved without thought. I dipped beneath my slip, slipping two fingers into my pussy, coating my digits with sticky fingers. The man gaped at me and I used his surprise to quickly draw the Mark of Qayin on his forehead and muttered, "Shama."

The man immediately relaxed, a dopey grin spilled across the fat jowls of his face. I grabbed the man and dragged him back towards the hotel room I shared with Sarai. Adrenaline surged through my body, and my hands shook so bad it took several tries to get the key. Finally, I got the door opened and shoved the man into the room. The prayer I cast on him would make him docile for a minute or so. It would take more intimate work to get anything useful information.

"Mhh, your back," Sarai moaned like a bitch in heat. Shit, I didn't have time to play with her.

"Just relax, sexy," I said. "I gotta take care of some Nun business."

"Oh," Sarai moaned in disappointment, "can you untie me?"

"Just hang tight, sweetie," I said, shoving the man down onto the other bed, springs squeaking heavily. My hands untied the belt to his robe revealing a fat belly covered in graying hair and a black thong that did little to cover his junk. He was so fat that the rolls of his waist covered the thin waistband of his thong.

God, give me strength, I prayed, reaching into the thong to pull out his fat, short cock. My soft hand quickly stroked him to readiness and I pushed him back until he lay spread out across the bed. I hiked up my slip and straddled his fat waist, his cock probing the lips of my pussy, bumping my clit. I closed my eyes and lowered my cunt around his cock, moaning low in my throat. His cock's girth stretched my pussy nicely and I rose up and started to fuck him, the bed springs squeaking loudly.

"What's going on?" Sarai asked in a puzzled voice. She was writhing on the bed, struggling to pull her blindfold by rubbing the side of her face on a pillow. "Holy shit!" she shouted when she succeeded at pulling off her blindfold. "Who the fuck is that?"

"Um, uhh, I'm not sure!" I panted, lamely. His cock was starting to feel real nice in my pussy. I loved being with women, but there was something to be said about a real cock plumbing your depths.

"Is this your surprise?" Sarai answered, concerned. "Because I have no interest in fucking a guy, let alone some fat, old dude!"

"No, this is for my Order!" I gasped, adding a twist to my hip movement. "He's been touched by Evil and I need to help him!" I was really fucking this guy, now, riding him hard. Having Sarai watch me was so exciting. I pulled my slip over my head and started playing with my nipples, pulling and twisting. I hoped Sarai was enjoying the sight of my perky breasts bouncing up and down. I leaned back, thrusting my tits out and his cock was hitting new, delightful places in my pussy.

"That sound's crazy," Sarai said. I can understand her confusion. Most people didn't believe in the supernatural. Even the majority of Christians would find it hard to believe that the Devil made Pacts with people, giving them powers in exchange for their souls. My Order called them Warlocks. And we are dedicated to fighting them, to freeing those who the Warlock has enthralled, people like the man I was fucking.

My orgasm was building in my womb, and I rode the man hard and fast, squeezing my cunt about his cock. The man grunted and then he was flooding my pussy with his seed, hot and wet in my womb. As I came, I prayed a single word, "Rechem!" The Mark of Qayin flared white on the man's forehead. The man went rigid for a second and then relaxed, smiling.

"What was that!" Sarai gasped. "What was that light?"

"The Prayer of Rechem," I answered. "It will allow me to get around any commands the Warlock placed on him." I peered down at the man, gazing into his brown eyes. "Speak your name," I ordered the man, "and tell me what the Warlock commanded you. When you're finished, you will be free of his power."

"My name is Brandon Fitzsimmons," the man said in a hypnotic, monotone. "Several days ago a man named Mark and two women appeared at my door..."

My smile grew as Brandon told his tale. God's Providence has already led me to the Warlock's lair.


I woke up with a splitting headache beneath a soft comforter. Strawberry-blonde hair filled my vision and a woman's soft ass pressed back into my cock. Mary? Right, her hair was reddish? Christ my head hurts to much to think. My cock was hard with morning wood and Mary's ass felt so good so I slipped my cock up into her cunt. She moaned with a low, smokey voice as I started to fuck her.

"Mary?" I mumbled, that didn't sound like her, the voice was too low to be my Mary's. And my mind started to slowly work again, remembering that Mary's hair wasn't strawberry-blonde, it was a darker auburn.

"Yeah, hun," a sleepy voice murmured behind me and another female body pressed up against my back.

"Who am I fucking?" I asked Mary.

"One of the waitresses," Mary answered, her breasts soft and nipples hard on my back. Her hand stroked my side, resting on my hip.

"Waitresses?" I asked, and then last night came back in broken pieces.

I had proposed to Mary atop the Space Needle and she had happily said yes. Then we went downstairs to celebrate at the Skycity Restaurant. I had arranged for only the beautiful women of the wait staff to remain, naked and willing, and we had one wild orgy. Drunk on champagne, Mary and I had used and abused three of the waitresses: a raven-haired beauty named Korina, a blonde Swede named Ingrid and Xiu, the Chinese girl. I vaguely recalled fucking her ass hard and her loving it.

"Mare?" I asked, fucking the strawberry-blonde girl slowly, "did I make the Asian waitress our sex slave?"

"Yeah," Mary answered, gently kissing the back of my neck. "She really got off on being hurt."

"Did we make any of the other girls slaves?" I asked, struggling to remember. After ass fucking Xiu the rest of the night was just blurry pieces. Drinking champagne out of someone's cunt, watching a five woman in a daisy chain. And a wild ride in a limo, fucking Fiona through the sun roof for all the world to see. Fiona, that was the name of the strawberry-blond girl I was fucking. Fiona moaned, sliding my hand up to her breast and wiggling her hips as I fucked her.

"Mmhh, Master's cock fills good in my twat," Fiona gasped.

"Guess we did," Mary said. "Geez, I don't remember much of last night. Except, I think I gave Xiu a Brazilian wax using a candle. And that the dirty slut came while I did it."

Mary's hand slid down my waist and she squeezed my buttock, then her hand slid down into my buttcrack and she started to tease my asshole. I tensed. "What're you doing, Mare?"

"Shh, just relax, I've always wanted to try this," Mary whispered and then I jumped as she jammed her finger up my ass.

It felt weird, like taking a shit in reverse, and her finger slid deeper and I fucked my hips into Fiona, trying to get away from her invading digit. And then she touched something and electricity shot through my body and my vision darkened as I came so hard in Fiona's cunt. "Holy shit!" I moaned. "What the fuck did you do, Mare?"

She giggled. "I found your prostate. Did it make you cum hard, hun? I read in a magazine that it was the guy's G-spot."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure I liked it," I said, frowning. I came hard but it just didn't seem right to have anything shoved back up there. "It felt weird."

Mary laughed, "You should try feeling a cock sliding up your ass, then."

"No, thanks," I said, rolling over, pulling my cock out of Fiona's cunt. She moaned in disappointment then started to masturbate. I hugged Mary to me and kissed her on the lips. "Good morning, love," I told her after the kiss.

"I feel pretty dirty," Mary confided. "My mouth tastes likes sour pussy. Wanna take a shower with me?" she asked, archly.

I grinned and slid out of the bed. We were in a luxurious suite in the Four Seasons Hotel in Seattle. I had Allison, our sex slave, make the reservations on Friday. The cloak on the nighttable read 3:11 PM. I stretched and surveyed the room. It was a mess. We must have trashed the place last night. I found another waitress passed out on the other side of Mary. She was a big-titted, raven haired girl with a dolls face named Korina. On the floor I found Xiu, tied up with white twine and a beer bottle stuck up her ass. She gave me the happiest smile as she wiggled on the floor.

"Morning, Master and Mistress," Xiu cooed happily. The twine that bound her was dug into her skin and her wrist were bound behind her back. Christ, the girl did like it rough.

"Where's Chantelle and Lana?" I asked. We had met the two ladies yesterday while orca watching. They had just been married and were on their honeymoon when Mary took a liking to them and we mad them our sex slaves. And now, apparently, we had three more sex slaves.

"I think you let them have their own suite," Mary said, rubbing at her forehead. "So they could continue their honeymoon. I want to say you gave them a week to have fun before they had to come home." Mary eyed me up and down, giving me a considering look. "Mark, I think you've lost some weight. You're looking more fit."

Since I made my Pact with the Devil, I was feeling a lot more healthy. I looked down and my belly looked flatter. Maybe it was all the calories I was burning with sex, or maybe my wish to live a long, healthy life was slowly having its effect. Or maybe this was Mary's Pact. She did wish us to stay young and beautiful, and face it, I was hardly beautiful, or even handsome.

I picked up Mary, cradling her in my arms. Giggling, she threw an arm around my neck and I carried Mary across the room and into the bathroom. It was huge, a large shower sat next to a jacuzzi-style bathtub that could easily fit six or seven adults. With a hiss, the shower turned on and we stepped in. The shower was warm and wet, and so was Mary. She was a stunning beauty, her auburn hair, dark and plastered to her fair skin. Freckles dotted her face, shoulders, and round, pert breasts. Her nipples were hard and dusky. My followed the curves of her hip and plump ass. Her pubic hair had been waxed, save for a fiery heart above her slit.

We soaped each other, playfully caressing the other's body under the pretense of washing. Mary's nipples hardened as I played with them, and my cock hardened as she washed my balls and stroked my cock in her firm grasp. With a twinkle in her eye, she knelt before me and took my cock lovingly into her mouth while her hands gently played with my balls.

"God I love you," I moaned, as my fiancee pleasure my cock with her skilled lips and tongue. She sucked for a minute and then she slid down my cock, relaxing her throat, until her lips pressed all the way to my pubes. Her throat was tight, constricting about my cock. She pulled back, sucking the entire time before deepthroating me again. I didn't last long, and filled her mouth with my white cum. She swallowed and stood up, kissing me passionately, her mouth salty with my cum.

I needed to return the favor, give her the same pleasure she just gave me. I knelt down before her, the shower beating on my head like warm rain, and spread her thighs. She smiled down at me, love and lust shining from her eyes. She was a magnificent woman, willing to share my lusts and perversions, and brave enough to indulge in her own perversions with me. I could smell her arousal, sweet and spicy, and my tongue found her source. She moaned wantonly as my tongue slid through her engorged labia and brushed her the hard nub of her clit. Her hands gripped my hair, guiding my lips to where she wanted to be kissed.

"Eat my pussy!" she moaned, "oh, it feels so fucking good!" Her body shuddered on my face and a fresh flood juices filled my lips as she orgasmed. "Ohh, that was nice, but your cock would feel so much better!"

I didn't need to be told twice, pulling myself up with the shower bar and Mary's arms wrapped wetly about me. We kissed, and she could taste her pleasure on my lips. One of her hands grasped my cock and guided me to her wet hole. I was in her, all the way, and I rested in her silky depths, enjoying my fiancee's pleasant embrace and then I was moving inside her. Our wet groins slapped together as made love in the steam.

Our kiss broke and my lips found the gentle slope of her neck. "You're so tight and wonderful!" I moaned into her ear. "My wet filly!"

Her tongue was wet on my ear. "Make me cum, my great stallion! Make me cum!"

I pressed her back against the shower wall and grabbed the shower bar for support and started to fuck her with a passionate urgency. Mary writhed on my cock, her arms clawing at my back in passion. "Cum for me!" I whispered, my balls tightening. "Let me feel your orgasm on my cock. Suck my balls dry!"

Mary bucked in my embrace, her cunt milking my cock, desperate for my seed. With a groan, I obliged her and shot my cum hot and thick into her womb. "Oh, fuck, I love that feeling!" she moaned. "There's nothing better than your guy shooting his hot passion into you!"

"There's something to be said about the loving embrace of a woman," I retorted, savoring the last caresses of her pussy as my cock softened in her depths.

I felt a pressure in my bladder and without thinking I pulled out of Mary and started to piss in the shower. "That's disgusting, Mark!" she said, her eyes fixed on my cock.

"What? You never pissed in the shower?"

She shook her head. "God, that's what toilets are for, Mark. Christ what's wrong with you?"

"Sorry, it's what I've always done."

"Well, not in my shower, mister!" she said, hands on hips. "Especially if I'm in the shower with you."

"Fine, fine," I said.

She stepped out of the shower and dried off. "Are you getting out?"

"Naw, its nice in here, why don't you come back in?"

"I gotta pee, so would you mind..."

"I don't mind," I answered.

"Fine," she said, annoyed and sat down on the toilet. I stared at her and she flushed red. "Don't look?"

"I've seen you do some damned perverted things, Mare," I told her. "Is watching you pee the line you won't cross?"

She peered suspiciously at me "You're not going to want me to pee on you, next?" she asked. "Or do you want to pee on me?"

"No," I said, with a chuckle. "That's pretty nasty."

"Good, that's the line," she said, her urine splashing in the bowl. "If you want to do ... that sorta thing, use one of the sluts." An image of Allison writhing on the floor as I pissed, moaning in pleasure as I degraded her slutty body with my urine. Maybe I had to try that one day.

Mary stood up and grabbed some toilet paper and swiped it through her pussy lips and then flushed the toilet. And then she turned the jacuzzi on, waited for the water to fill up and slid in. The water started to bubble and I watched as she adjusted herself. She smiled broadly and writhed in the jacuzzi.

"Did you find one of the jets?"

She nodded slowly. "Come join me," she said, waving an arm.

I shut off the shower and slid into the warm, bubbling water of the jacuzzi and slid next to Mary, wrapping an arm around her. "We're going to need a bigger house," I said.

"What?" she asked, voice thick with passion.

"Well, if we keep increasing the number of sluts we have, the Fitzsimmon's house is going to get crowded."

"We'll build a big mansion," Mary said. "With dozens of rooms."

"And what'll we do with so many sluts?"

"Put them to work. I've been thinking about this, they can cook, clean, tend the stables..."

"Stables?" I asked.

"For the horses," she said, rolling her eyes. She was fond of doing that when I asked a stupid question. "And they can do the landscape and make us money."

"Oh, how?" I asked. "Do we keep their paychecks?"

"No, no," Mary said, shaking her head. "We can whore them out. Men'll pay good money to sleep with our sluts!" My cock stirred at the thought of all our sweet sluts spreading their legs for money.

"I like that idea," I said, stroking Mary's thigh and bending over to start kissing her freckled shoulder.

Mary murmured, her hand found my cock beneath the bubbling water. "I can tell how much you like the idea," she said, wickedly as she stroked my cock a few times. Then she straddled my waist, skillfully maneuvering my cock and slid down on my hard length. I groaned in pleasure as her silky, tight pussy engulfed my cock. "Sometimes I wish that we could just stay like this, forever."

I kissed her lips, my hands fondled her firm breasts, and thought there could be no sweeter way to spend eternity. "I love you, Mare," I whispered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.