The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Salesgirls

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Salesgirls - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

Thursday, June 6th, 2013 – Mark Glassner – South Hill, WA

Mary and I exited the Heavenly Creature's Salon, arm's wrapped around each other's waist. "Where's your car?" Mary asked, peering curiously around the parking lot.

"I got rid of that P.O.S.," I told her, leading her to my new, silver Mustang. The original owner decided to be an asshole to me, so I swapped cars with him and sent his wife into an orgy to punish him. "Here's my new ride, Mare."

Mary raised her eyebrows at the car. "How'd that happened."

"I traded my car for it."

"How can you do that?" Mary asked. "Everyone just does what you tell them to."

It was simple, I made a deal with the devil and now people have to do what I tell them, happily and willingly. But I didn't want to tell Mary that. "If you really want to know, I'll tell you tonight. Think carefully about it. You won't like the answer."

She frowned at me, auburn eyebrows furrowing. "What does that mean?"

"Just think about it," I told her. I could tell her to just forget about it. But something stopped me. I loved her. It didn't feel right making her do what I wanted to. She wasn't like the other women. I kissed her on forehead. "I love you."

She blushed and smiled. "Love you too, hun." Her lips were soft and warm as she kissed me. "So you're going to buy me new clothes?"

"I am," I told her. "You can get whatever you want. No matter the cost."

"Well then, I hope you can keep up."

"I'm your stallion. I have loads of stamina." At least sexual stamina. Another thing I received from the Devil. And a long, healthy life.

She giggled. "I bet you do." Her hand grasped my cock and felt it hardened beneath her touch. Then she was slipping into the passenger seat of my Mustang. "Come on," she said impatiently.

"Okay, Mare," I said, adjusting my cock in my pants. I slid into my new Mustang. The engine roared gloriously to life.

"The Mustang fits you," Mary said as I backed out of the space. "You're free from the rules of society. You're a wild horse roaming the plains, mounting any filly you want." I grinned at her. "You can have all the filly's you want, just remember I'm your number one mare."

"Forever," I answered and she nodded. "Of course, you're free to mount just as many fillies."

Mary laughed in a rich, musical timbre. "How would two fillies fuck?" she asked. "I don't think mounting would work. Maybe they would just back into each other to rub pussies together."

I laughed, picturing two horses pressing their rears together.

"Maybe they would take turns licking," I suggested, stopping at the light at the parking lots exit. Across the street was our destination, the South Hill Mall.

Mary laughed harder. "Like ... a salt ... lick," she gasped between laughs. Her laugh was contagious and I found myself laughing with her. She had turned a bright red and it was a minute before she regained her composure. "I've always wanted horses," she said after she caught her breath. "I remember the last summer before..." she trailed off, sadness flickering across her face. "The summer before my mom left, she took me out riding in the mountains. They were majestic creatures. Have you ever ridden a horse?"

"No," I said with a shake of my head. The light turned green and I crossed Meridian. "Maybe we could go riding together."

Mary smiled at me. "I would like that."

I found a place to park. I used the remote to lock the car and chuckled as all the lights flashed and the horn honked. I never had a car with remote locks before; I unlocked it and locked it again. Mary watched with an amused expression. "Having fun?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said, unlocking the car again. She rolled her eyes at me and I grinned at her, and locked the door. "Fine, I'm finished."

Arms wrapped around each other's waist, we entered into the mall. We walked slowly, window shopping and girl watching. The girl watching turned into a kind of game where we would each take turns pointing out a cute girl and whispering what we would like to do to them. Once, Mary pointed out a Latina with a full ass and a tribal tramp stamp and whispered in my ear, "I would love to eat your cum out of her ass," right as this old lady walk by. The old lady looked disgusted at us and we broke out laughing as she stalked away.

The first store Mary led us to was Old Navy. It was brightly lit and full of colorful clothes. "I love to shop here," Mary told me. She saw something on a rack of clothing and practically flew over to it, grabbing the sleeve of a shirt. "These are so cute!" she exclaimed as she browsed the clothes.

"How are you doing today?" a nasally pitched, effeminate young man asked Mary.

I was disappointed, hoping for a cute salesgirl working the register that I could have some fun with while Mary shopped, not some guy. I sighed in disappointment as he explained in excited detail all about the shirts Mary was browsing. I was starting to suspect he was gay—no straight guy could possibly be that excited about clothing. Oh well, at least he would not be hitting on Mary.

I looked around the store and it was pretty empty save for a beautiful, teenage girl, pixie slim, with long, blue-back hair streaked with bright, purple highlights. I smiled; guess I was going to have some fun after all. She wore floral print tanktop that was cut short enough to expose her flat stomach and pierced bellybutton. Underneath her short jean skirt, she wore hot-pink leggings. The girl held up a top to show someone and I saw an older woman half-hidden behind a clothes rack. She was in her mid-thirties, attractive, and resembled the girl. She was either an older sister or was really young when she had her daughter.

"Hey," I told the store clerk. "Go close the security gate and then assist Mary with her shopping. Ignore the fucking going on in the back of the store."

"Oh, absolutely, sir," he said and sauntered off.

Mary glanced back in the girl, her eyes lighting up when she saw the pixyish beauty in the back. "She's cute." Mary slapped my ass. "Give her a good ride, stallion."

God, I loved Mary. I kissed her, before I threaded my way to the back of the store, while behind me the security gate started to close. The teenage girl and her companion looked up in alarm. "It's okay," I told them, smiling pleasantly. "You can keep shopping."

"What's going on," the woman asked, putting a protective arm around the teenager. She was as beautiful as the girl, not the fresh innocent of a teenager, but the lush maturity of an adult. She dressed in a loose flowing, white sundress covered in sunflowers. The dress fell to mid thigh and was cut low to show off her abundant cleavage. She was a least a cup size larger than the teenager, probably a C.

"I'm an inspector," I lied, "and we just need some privacy. Nothing to be frightened about." Both women relaxed. "I'm Mark."

"I'm Laura," the woman in the sundress said, "and this is my daughter, Melody."

"Hi," Melody greeted in a chipper voice. "Today's my birthday. I turned sixteen."

"How sweet," I said. "Well, I think I have a birthday present for you."

Her eyes widened in excitement. "Free clothes!" she shrieked, and threw her arms around me in a hug. Her body was warm and firm against me, her small breasts pressing softly into my chest. She smelled of lilac. It was nice for the brief moment it lasted, then the girl moved away, blushing in embarrassment.

"I need to inspect both of your bodies because I'm a female body inspector," I said, using the lamest line I ever saw on a T-Shirt. "That's what my camcorder's for. And I need you both to cooperate one hundred percent. So, Laura, I need to see your breasts."

Laura nodded and pulled her sundress over her head. She wore a lacy, red bra and matching red, transparent panties. "Damn, Mom, what's with the sexy underwear? You and Tony going to get frisky tonight?" Melody asked with a sly grin. "On my birthday?"

"Maybe," Laura quipped. "You were going out with your friends, right?"

I noticed the wedding band on Laura's finger. "You call your dad, Tony?" I asked Melody.

"My step-dad," Melody scowled. "He's alright."

Laura reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her tits were large, round, marred only by the tiniest of stretch marks. Her areolas were the largest I had ever seen, as big as a silver dollar. "Melody, play with your mom's nipples 'til they're hard."

Melody's slim fingers reached out, caressing her mother's areola, circling the pink flesh as her nipple hardened. Laura sighed softly as her daughter's fingers slid across to the other breast. Melody squeezed her tit, then rubbed her palm across the nipple in slow circles. When she finished, both mother and daughter were flushed with excitement; Melody's nipples pressed hard against her blouse, as erect as her mothers.

"Very nice," I said as I filmed her. "Panties next." Laura shrugged out of her panties. A black, triangular patch of hair grew above the bare lips of her pussy. A gold ring pierced the hood of her clit, glinting sexily.

"Fuck, Mom!" Melody cursed in surprise. "When did you get your cunny pierced?"

Laura blushed. "Well, I had a ... wild youth," she answered, delicately. "And, um, Tony, he likes to, um, play with it."

"Okay Melody, time to see how you stack-up compared to your mother."

Melody grinned impishly. "I thick I stack-up very well," she boasted; she peeled off her top revealing a hot-pink bra. It quickly followed the shirt to the floor. Her breasts were small, firm, and perky, topped with small, pink nipples. Next she kicked off her stylish, black shoes and then wiggled out of her jean skirts. Lastly she peeled off the pink leggings and a pair of pink panties. Her ass was slim, her legs slender, and her pussy was tight and shaved bare, hard clit peeking out of its hood.

"You both are very beautiful." I unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my half-hard dick.

"What do you plan on doing with that," Melody asked, eying my cock nervously.

"It's your birthday present," I told Melody. "But I need you and your mom to get it ready. So both of you start sucking."

Mother and daughter knelt before me. Laura grasped my dick and licked up one side. Melody copied her mom, licking up the other side. My dick hardened. It was so wrong, and hot, watching a mother and daughter slide their wet tongues up my shaft. They both reached the tip, tongues swirling wetly over the head.

They both jumped back when their tongues brushed together about my cock. "Don't be scared to kiss, ladies. Both of you have long desired each other. Be courageous and explore these desires."

Their mouths were hot on my cock as they kissing around it. Laura reached out slowly, tenderly, and cupped her daughter's perky tit. Melody moaned as her mother delicately rolled her hard nipple between her fingers. Laura's sucked the tip of my dick into her wet and warm mouth and Melody mouth moved to kiss her mother's cheek; the girl's pink lips moved lower, down her mother's sloping neck to her breastbone. Laura sucked harder on my cock as her daughter's lips enveloped her hard nipple and she nursed.

"Are they related?" Mary asked. She had several blouses folded over one arm. Behind her, the clerk had even more clothes draped over his arm.

"Yeah, mother and daughter," I moaned as Laura bobbed her head on my cock. "Did you find something you like?"

"Gabe and I have come up with a few outfits," Mary answered. "You have fun, hun."

I kissed her. "I love you, Mare."

"Even with another woman's mouth on your cock?" Mary asked, a mischievous grin playing on her lips.

"Well she's sucking my cock pretty well," I said, pretending to consider. "Yeah, even with her mouth on my dick."

"Good," she answered with a smile and kissed me. "C'mon, Gabe." Mary led the clerk to the changing rooms at the back of the store.

I glanced down at the two women, Melody sucking hard at her mother's tit. My eyes followed the lines of her back to her slim ass. I pulled my cock out Laura's sweet mouth and knelt down behind Melody.

Laura threw back her head, moaning and cradling her daughter's head to her tit. "Oh, my sweet child," she moaned. "I've missed nursing you."

I knelt down behind Melody, and gripped her waist, lifting her up so she was on her knees, still sucking at her mom's tit. "Here's your birthday present," I moaned and thrust my cock into her wet cunt. She was tight, like a vice, and so fucking warm.

"Oh, fuck!" the teen gasped, "Christ, he's bigger than Dillon! He's stretching my cunny so good, Mom!"

"Happy birthday, Melody," Laura purred, stroking her daughter's face. She bent down and captured her daughter's lips in a loving kiss. "I got a present for you, too, songbird." Her mom sat on the floor, spreading her legs wide before Melody's face. Laura's cunt was wet, lips spread wide open. "Eat momma's cunny!" Melody leaned down, pink tongue sliding up her mother's slit as I fucked harder into her tight sheath.

"Hun, how's do I look?" Mary asked as I fucked Melody's cunt. She stepped out of the changing room dressed in a red dress, the skirt cinched just under her breasts to loosely fall about her waist, ending above the knees. The dress had no sleeves or straps, and exposed a fair amount of her freckled bosom.

I whistled appreciatively. "You look hot!" I complimented; I kept fucking Melody's tight cunt.

"You look cute, sweetie," Laura moaned. "And so do you, songbird! You look so cute eating your mama-bird's cunny."

Melody's cunt was so tight and silky; I held off cumming as long as I could, wanting to enjoy her teenage cunt and watch the slut eat her mother's dripping cunny. Mary came out modeling four more outfits: a pair of tight jeans and a hot pink, button-up blouse; red capris pants with a white tanktop decorated with pink flowers; a pleated black skirt and blue, transparent shirt with little black songbirds on it and a black bra visible through the fabric; and a red-and-white striped pencil skirt paired with a white, gauzy shirt that had a v-neckline.

While Mary modeled outfits, Melody had brought Laura to four screaming orgasms, Laura's juices flooding her daughter's lips and she drank her mother's nectar like a woman dying of thirst. Twice Melody's tight cunt and constricted on my cock as I fucked her to orgasm.

"What'd you think," Mary asked for the sixth time, twirling in a black dress, the loose skirt billowing out.

I eyed her up and down. The dress had a loose skirt, cinched at her waist, and then fitted tightly on her torso, clinging to her breasts like a second skin. Short sleeves barely covered her shoulders, and a square-cut neckline that exposed her bosom almost to her areolas. The bodice lifted her breasts up, enhancing them to seem larger and rounder.

"God, you're beautiful," I moaned. I couldn't hold back any longer and shot my cum in Melody's tight cunt. Three large blasts straight into her young womb.

I pulled out, cum oozing slowly out of her tight hole, and stood up. I walked over to Mary and hugged and kissed her passionately. We made out for a few minutes, my hand sliding down her back to grope at her ass through the sleek fabric.

"I guess you like it," Mary panted when we broke our kiss. She glanced down and winced. "Of course, you got cum all over the front." I looked down; my cum stained cock had rubbed on the skirt, staining the fabric.

"Gabe, bag up Mary's clothes and find a fresh copy of this dress in her size," I ordered.

"Of course, sir," Gabe answered with his nasally voice.

"Leave out the pencil skirt and the white, peasant blouse," Mary ordered Gabe, who nodded his head in agreement.

"Ohh fuck, eat my cunny, mom!" Melody moaned.

Mary and I looked over to see Melody on her back, her mother's face buried between her spread legs, digging my cum out of her daughter's pussy with her tongue. Mary's hand found my cock and she gently stroked it as we watched the incestuous sight. Melody writhed on her back, hands gripping her mother's head as she moaned in ecstasy. My hand slid down Mary's backside and lifted the hem of her dress and slid underneath—she wasn't wearing panties. I caressed her bare ass before I stuck a finger up her butt. Mary moaned, squeezing my cock harder as she jerked me off.

"When Melody cums, you take the mother and I'll have the daughter," Mary whispered in my ear. She had read my mind and I nodded my head in agreement.

Melody panted loudly as her mother vigorously ate her cunt. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! Oh, mommy, you're making my cunny explode!" Melody writhed and flexed as her orgasm rolled over her. Laura gently licked up her daughter's juices before crawling up her daughter's body to kiss her gently on the lips.

"Happy birthday, songbird," Laura whispered.

"Thank you, mama-bird," Melody breathed. "That was wonderful." Then she kissed her mother back.

Mary and I walked over to the happy family. "That was real hot, ladies," I said. "Mare wants to give Melody a present as well."

Melody smiled eagerly up at Mary. Laura rolled off her daughter, both sweaty and flushed. Mare pulled her dress up over her head, revealing her pale curves. Melody's eyes drank in Mary's naked form. "Your heart is real cute," Melody smiled, staring at the heart-shaped patch of auburn pubic hair that grew above Mary's waxed pussy lips.

"Thanks," Mary said. "I love your belly piercing." Mary knelt down and tugged the silver chain dangling from Melody's bellybutton. Then Mary crawled atop the teen. Their breasts kissed and then their mouths. Mary settled her weight on the girl's lithe body. Melody spread her legs, wrapping them about Mary's waist, and Mary rotated her hips, fucking her clit into Melody's.

"Oh, shit," Melody moaned. "Our clits are touching. Oh, fuck that's good."

"Damn, that's hot watching you trib," I told Mary. "I love watching tribbing!"

"Tribbing, is that, uhhh, what it's called?" Mary panted. "Discovered it with Joy today. Mmhhh, squeeze my ass. Don't be afraid to stick a finger in." Melody's hand clawed at her butt. She bucked her hips hard when Melody's finger slid slowly into her asshole.

I handed the camcorder to Gabe. "Film," I ordered as I mounted Laura, her legs spread invitingly open for me. Laura grasped my cock and and guided it to her wet cunt. I slid in, slowly, savoring her pussy's warm embrace. She was looser than her daughter, but still had a firm, warm grip. Laura fucked her hips back into me, matching my rhythm. I kissed at her neck while she clawed at my back and moaned in wordless pleasure. I looked over to my left and watched Mary riding Melody hard. Both girls were panting and moaning, pink tongues exploring each other's mouths, and hands groping firm breasts and tweaking hard nipples.

"I guess you figured out how two fillies could fuck," I told Mary.

Mary grinned at me and moaned, "I did! And it's sooo good! How's your filly?"

"She's a spirited ride," I panted back. I noticed our hands were close together and I reached out and caressed Mary's hand. She smiled at me and our finger's interlocked as we fucked our fillies hard. Mary's plump ass flexed and jiggled as she rubbed her clit and pussy into Melody's.

"Oh, god, this is a great present!" gasped Melody. "Oh fuck, you're making me cum!" Melody wriggled beneath Mary, fingering her ass and kissing her neck as she came. Mary captured her lips as her body shuddered in an orgasm atop the sixteen year-old.

I sucked Laura's large nipple into my mouth, exploring the hard, sensitive nub with my tongue as her cunt squeezed my cock. "Oh, crap!" Laura moaned, fingernails leaving hot scratches down my back as she came underneath me.

I was close to cumming as I pulled out of Laura's warmth and jerked off over her, spraying her belly and large tits. She panted, my white cum running thickly down across her belly and the slopes of her breasts. Mary slid off Melody and started licking my cum of her belly while Melody cleaned the cum off her mother's tits. It was so beautiful, watching my girlfriend lick my cum off another woman's body. I realized Gabe was filming my cock, not the beautiful women on the floor; I pointed at the girls.

Laura pulled her daughter into her embrace and kissed her cum stained lips. "Thanks Mom," Melody gushed, "this has been the best birthday ever!"

Laura smiled and kissed her daughter's inviting lips again. "We definitely have to play hooky again next year."

Clothes were found and everyone got dressed. Mary and I took turns kissing mother and daughter. I gave them my cell number and told them to call for Melody's next birthday. Mary looked fantastic in her red-and-white striped skirt and white, peasant blouse. I told her she looked gorgeous, and she smiled happily. Gabe had the rest of Mary's clothes bagged up at the cash register and once we were all decent, he opened the security gate.

"Gabe," I ordered as Mary and I were walking out the store. "Give Melody an outfit for free. It's her birthday, after all."

Gabe answered in his nasally, effeminate voice, "Of course sir. There's this charming blue chambray dress with white songbirds that's just to die for. Girlfriend, you will look absolutely stunning in!" he said, leading Melody towards a rack of dresses.

"You want to get lunch?" I asked Mary. I was famished after so much fucking. Mary's stomach gave a cute rumble and she laughed.

We went to the food court and purchased lunch. Mary had a large plate of pasta and a slice of pizza from Sbarro's while I hit up the Chinese buffet, getting chow mein, orange chicken, sweet and sour pork and some egg rolls to share with Mary. We chatted as we ate, talking about the TV Shows that we liked, and about movies and books. Mary, it turned out, loved cop dramas. She watched all of them. Her favorites were Castle and Bones. And she just loved Grey's Anatomy, which I confessed I had never watched before. Somehow I ended up promising to watch reruns of it on netflix with her.

Then, the conversation turned to books and it turned out we both liked to read fantasy and sci-fi, much to our mutual delight. I was introduced to fantasy through Tolkien and Mary through Twilight, but I choose not to hold that against her. We discussed our favorite books and gave each other recommendations; Mary recommended Brandon Sanderson's 'Mistborn' trilogy, and I told her to check out Steven Erikson's 'Malazan Book of the Fallen'. When I glanced at my cell phone, I was surprised that we just spent an hour talking about Song of Ice and Fire theories.

With lunch finished Mary had more shopping to do. I grabbed the bags, and we put our arms around the other's waist. As we walked through the mall we passed Hot Topic, my eye caught a slutty sailor dress on display. It was blue and white with red bows, low-cut bodice, and a short, ruffled skirt. I bet Mary would look so hot in that dress. She saw what I was looking at and smiled.

"You like that dress?" Mary asked; I nodded. She gave a throaty laugh. "Okay, I have an idea. I'll go in and pick up some of naughty clothing as a surprise for you. And that sailor dress, and you can amuse yourself."

"How?" I asked, curious.

There was a naughty twinkle in her eye. She pointed to the two salesgirls lounging at the register. One was a blonde with short hair, wearing a pink-plaid, very short, Catholic schoolgirl skirt; a white corset with black lacings; and knee high, white socks. The other girl was behind the counter and wore a red corset, laced up the front, the bodice pushing up her tits. Her hair was black, with blue and purple streaks, gathered in twin pigtails. Both girls had black lipstick and multiple piercings dotting lips, noses, and eyebrows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.