The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Customer Service

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Customer Service - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

Regretfully I walked out of the Heavenly Creatures Salon. I really wanted to stay and watch Mary have her pussy eaten out by Joy – the fine-ass Asian stylist – but the place reeked of so much nail polish remover my stomach felt queasy.

Oh well, Mary was going to have a good time, and I couldn't wait to see her freshly waxed pussy. I smirked, wondering if she would remove all the hair. Or maybe she would just leave a landing strip of bright, auburn curls. I closed my eyes, picturing Mary's beautiful, nude body: smiling, heart-shaped face; small, firm breasts covered in freckles; curvy waist; and a line of fire leading down her groin to her wet pussy.

I opened my eyes and continued walking to my old Ford Taurus and climbed in. Since I spend my days driving around selling used vacuum cleaners, I practically lived out of my car. It was full of fast food wrappers and other garbage. I really needed to clean it out. Mary deserved better than to ride around in this filthy car. She hadn't said anything, but it was obvious she didn't like riding in my car. Maybe I should just get a new car since this one was a piece of shit. A Mustang, maybe, black and sleek. That would work.

Fuck, I definitely should get a new car. I could do whatever I wanted.

Smiling, I stuck my keys in the ignition. Hopefully it would start. The engine cough, sputtered. I feathered the gas and, for a moment, I feared my car wouldn't start. Finally the engine fired up noisily. Relieved, I drove up the street to the Best Buy and parked my car. I didn't bother to lock it. There was nothing in the car except trash. And anyone was welcome to take that.

I walked into the Best Buy and headed for the electronic section and browsed the camcorders. There were a lot of choices. I read the specifications, but I wasn't exactly an expert. I probably would just go with the most expensive one. It's not like I planned on actually paying for it.

"Can I help you, sir," a bubbly, female voice asked and a flowery perfume filled my nose.

I turned to see a tall, lanky blonde in a Best Buy blue polo shirt and khaki pants. Her face had that chiseled, Nordic beauty and her eyes were an ice blue. Pinned to her breast was a nametag that read Jessie. "You definitely can help me," I told her, eying the way her tits filled out her polo shirt. "You want to make me happy, don't you?"

Jessie smiled. "That's what they pay me for, sir."

I looked around for a place to take Jessie and fuck her. Maybe a bathroom or the backroom. No. I could just fuck her right here, amongst all these people. My cock was growing hard and painful in my pants as I thought about fucking her in public. Nearby was a Geek Squad kiosk in the middle of the computer department and I had an idea. I told her to follow me, and I lead her behind the Geek Squad counter.

"You shouldn't be back here, sir," Jessie protested.

"Can I get on the PA system from here?" I asked her.

"Yes?" she asked, frowning. "But customer's aren't allowed to. It's for staff only."

"Key up the PA for me."

Without question she picked up the phone and dialed some numbers. As she was handing me the phone, someone behind me shouted, "Hey, customer's aren't supposed to be back here! What are you doing, Jessie?"

Jessie gaped at the balding man whose nametag said he was "Oscar" and the store's general manager, Oscar. "I'm ... sorry, sir," Jessie stammered. "He needs to make an announcement."

It was Oscar's turn to gape at Jessie. "And you were just going to let him? C'mon, Jessie. You've worked here..."

I cut his tirade off with a simple, "Stop talking." I chuckled in amusement as he almost bit his tongue in his haste to stop talking. "First off, Oscar everything I do in the store is allowed. Now you're going to go and get the best camcorder you sell, open the box, and film what I do here." He nodded. It looked like he wanted to talk and I remembered my last command. "You can talk again." I would have to be careful what I told people.

"Okay, sir," Oscar answered. "Jessie, this man is allowed to do what he wants, so help him out in anyway."

"Sure, Oscar," Jessie agreed, chipper and friendly.

I turned back to Jessie and took the phone from her. "Is it ready?"

She nodded. "Just talk into the phone, sir."

"Attention Best Buy shoppers," I announced over the PA. "I want everyone to believe that it's okay for people to have sex in the Best Buy. You will not try to interfere with anyone having sex in front of you. You will not be offended. Watching someone have sex is going to arouse you. So, if anyone is interested, I'm going to be fucking Jessie in the computer section and you can come and watch. Otherwise, continue shopping and enjoy your morning. Thank you."

"Wait, what!" Jessie exclaimed, stepping back from me. "No fucking way is that happening, asshole."

"Oscar told you to help me out in any way," I leered at her.

"He didn't mean that," Jessie protested.

"Sure he did. You want to be helpful. My cock's hard and needs to cum," I told her, "And your pussy's getting all hot and bothered. You need a cock in you bad. So bend over the counter and let me fuck your cunt hard."

The anger on her face vanished instantly, replaced with desire. "Sorry, sir, you're right. My boss told me to help you out. Besides, I'm supposed to make sure all our customers leave satisfied. It's the number one rule of retail, after all!"

Oscar the General Manger returned and filmed as Jessie bent over the counter, firm ass straining against her tight, khaki pants. Jessie undid her khakis and wiggled out of them revealing a pair of Hello-Kitty panties. I motioned to Oscar to film that sweet ass as she pushed down her pink and white panties, uncovering pussy was surrounded by blonde, curly hair that dripped juices. Her clit hardened, expanding pink out of its hood, and her inner lips were engorged and peaked out of her tight slit.

"Get a nice closeup of that cunt," I ordered Oscar as I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard dick.

I moved behind Jessie and rubbed my dick on her pussy. She moaned slowly as I pushed my cock into warm, inviting depths. She was wet, but not as tight as Mary. But she still felt great on my cock. Around us, a crowd of employees and customers was starting to form. Jessie's cunt squeezed on my cock as she seemed excited by all the eyes on us. The spectators spurred me on and I fucked this whore hard and fast, the counter creaking beneath her.

Jessie screamed, "Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt!"

I looked around the crowd and saw a young couple, mid-twenties, watching us intently. The man was average looking, with an athletic build. The woman with him was a petite blonde. She was wearing a purple dress with a loose, flowing skirt that fell to just below her knees and a tanktop blouse with a plunging neckline that revealed a magnificent bosom. For such a petite woman, she had such a large pair of tits. A wedding ring glinted on her hand and a gold band gleamed on the man's.

I stared intently at the wife and she blushed. God this was hot. I smiled at her and the husband glanced at his wife and then stared daggers at me. I licked my lips suggestively at the wife as I gripped Jessie's hips, switching to slow, deep stokes. It drove Jessie crazy. She begged me to go fast again. I enjoyed her velvety cunt gripping my entire cock as I slowly fucked her. It felt so damned amazing.

"God," I moaned. "You feel so good, Jessie!"

"You too, sir!" she panted. "You're filling me up! Oh, fuck! Faster! Oh, faster, please!"

"Fuck that bitch fast!" some guy yelled from the spectators.

"Yeah, give it to the whore hard!" another guy shouted.

That was a great idea. So I picked up the pace, fucking Jessie hard and fast. My balls were tightening, slapping against her clit every time I bottomed out. "Oh, fuck!" I moaned, plunging once more deep into her cunt's embrace and unload my sperm deep into her.

Jessie panted. "Are you satisfied, sir."

"I am, thanks," I said as I pulled my cock out of her cunt, my cum ran out of her pink pussy.

Jessie moaned in disappointment. "Maybe you want to stick it back in, have another go?"

"I'll stick it in you, bitch!" a spectator called out.

I did want to have another go, but not with Jessie. I glanced at the wife and saw her eyes were staring down at my glistening dick. "Just stay like that, Jessie," I told her, then I turned to the wife. "The woman in the purple dress, come here."

As she stepped forward her husband grabbed her arm, stopping her. She struggled hard in his grip. "What the hell, Erin?" he demanded.

"Let me go, Bill," she protested. "I need to go to him. Please, Bill."

"Let go of Erin," I ordered him. He released his wife and she stumbled forward, almost falling. Regaining her balance, she walked behind the counter and stood next to me, looking up at me.

Erin was short, barely coming up to my chin. I could smell the herbal shampoo she used to wash her hair with. Staring down at her I saw that the roots of her hair were dark brown, so not a natural blonde, and her eyes were a hazel, brown with flecks of brilliant green. Bill followed his wife behind the counter, face reddening with anger. He muttered under his breath and paced like an angry bull. I was pretty sure he was working up the courage to hit me. I glanced over at Jessie, still bent over the counter.

"You need to cum, Jessie?" I asked her.

"So bad," she moaned, shaking that fine ass. "Please, stick your cock back in."

"Bill, fuck Jessie," I ordered. "Don't stop until she cums." Bill moved towards Jessie, fumbling at his pants, almost tripping in his haste to get to her wet cunt.

"What the fuck are you doing, William?" his wife asked icily. She tried to grab her husband, but he easily pulled out of her grip, and buried himself into Jessie's wet cunt with a low sigh. She started slapping her husband's back and trying to pull him off. "Stop fucking that girl, Bill! Christ, what the fuck are you doing."

"I can't stop," Bill moaned, hips pumping away. "I just have to fuck her!"

"Mmmhh," moaned Jessie. "That's better. Give me a nice fuck, sir!"

"How're those sloppy seconds, Bill?" I asked

"Oh God!" he moaned. "She so wet. And tight. Crap, that's nice!"

"William Connar," Erin cried, hurt painting her face. "Why are you doing this?"

I pulled Erin to me and she wiggled in my grip. "Don't resist," I whispered as I cupped her face in my hand. She relaxed in my arms, tears swimming in her hazel eyes. "Erin, you want to get back at Bill, don't you?"

"Yes," she hissed, fighting back her tears. Her lips were red and full so I kissed them. She froze, not fighting, but not kissing me back, either. I realized I only told her not to resist.

"Good, hop up on that counter next to Jessie, and fuck me," I told her. "That'll show him."

"It will," she snarled and hopped up on the counter, sitting next to her husband fucking Jessie. She spread her legs, the shadow between her thighs promising pleasures to come.

"Bill, I'm going to eat your wife's pussy till she cums," I told him as he fucked Jessie hard. "Then, I'm gonna stick my cock up her cunt and cum deep in her."

"What!" Bill demanded angrily, still fucking Jessie hard. "Don't touch my wife, asshole."

"Oh, you're one to complain! You're balls deep in that hussy!" his wife retorted.

"Sorry," Bill apologized. "I just couldn't resist!"

"Bastard!" Erin hissed.

I knelt before her and pushed up her skirt, exposing a purple thong covering her pussy. I pulled her thong down and exposed a beautiful, shaved pussy. Her inner lips were large, thick, and protruded an inch out of her slit. I stroked the lips of her cunt with a finger and her juices started to bead on her labia and her clit began to engorge. I swiped my tongue, tasting her musky flavor. Erin moaned as my tongue found her clit, swirling around the hard nub.

"Oh God, Mark knows his way around a pussy," Erin gasped, vindictively. "Unlike some men I know."

"I try," Bill complained.

"Not hard enough," Erin retorted. "Fuck, his tongue is wiggling inside me. Keep doing that!"

"You always complaining and nagging. Nothing I do is good enough for you, Erin!"

Erin moaned, rubbing her cunt on my face. "Oh, fuck! That's good! And I wouldn't complain if you weren't fucking some fucking whore."

"Hey!" protested Jessie, wiggling her ass on Bill's cock. "I'm not a whore. I'm just giving good customer service!"

Erin's left hand gripped my head and she let out a low, throaty moan. Juices squirted into my mouth as she came hard. "Oh God, oh God!" she screamed. "I'm cumming! Fuck! Fuck, that's amazing."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Erin and tried to kiss her. She turned her head and I kissed her cheek, instead. Oh, well, I told her to fuck me, not kiss me. I grabbed my cock and rubbed the head against her wet labia. I moved it up and down, bumping her clit, and finally finding her pussy hole. I slid in and it felt so hot to be sliding into a married woman's cunt.

Her husband watching, helpless to stop me, just made it hotter!

"God, Bill," I moaned. "Your wife is nice and tight."

"Fuck you!" Bill yelled.

"Sorry, Bill. I'm having too much fun fucking your wife." Erin's legs wrapped around my waist, tight, and her hips were fucking me back.

"Oh, god!" Erin moaned. "He's deep in my pussy, Bill."

Bill panted, he was fucking Jessie hard now. "It doesn't feel as good as my cock?" he asked, desperately.

Erin moaned. "It feels different." Erin watched her husband fuck Jessie. "Is her pussy better than mine?"

"It's, oh fuck, different," Bill panted.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" gasped Jessie. She let out a muffled squeal as she came, bucking on the counter.

"Oh that feels amazing," Bill groaned, fucking Jessie hard and deep. "Here it comes, whore!" Bill came in Jessie's pussy and then pulled out and stumbled back, panting. Then he grabbed my shoulder and tried to pull me out of his wife. Luckily her legs were wrapped tight around me, keeping me buried in her inviting cunt.

"Let go, Bill," I ordered. "Stand there and watch me fuck your wife. You can jackoff if watching your wife getting fucked turns you on."

Jessie stretched, a flood of cum running down her legs. "Thank you, Bill," she said in her bubbly voice, "I had a lot of fun satisfying you!"

I looked at the crowd watching. "Jessie, bend back over that counter. There are plenty of men who still need satisfaction." I looked at the crowd, fucking Erin slowly. "Who wants a go on Jessie." A pimply faced Best Buy employee named Kevin shot his hand into the air faster than any of the other guys there. "Kevin, start fucking her cunt. Anyone else who wants to fuck her, form a line."

Jessie squealed in delight, "So big!" as Kevin buried his cock into her cunt.

"Oh, god, I've wanted to fuck you for so long," Kevin moaned.

Several men formed a line behind him. The pimply faced kid pumped his hips like a jackhammer and came in just a few strokes before he stumbled away gasping for air. The next guy in line, an overweight fifty year old, stuck his cock into Jessie's messy pussy.

"Come on, Erin, I'm sorry," Bill pleaded. "You don't need to keep fucking him."

"You came in that slut's pussy," Erin hissed accusingly, writhing her hips as I fucked her, "so he can cum in my pussy!"

"Sorry," Bill mumbled.

I groped Erin's large tits through her dress and bra, feeling hard nipples. Erin nibbled on my ear and clawed at my back. "Are you enjoying watching me get fucked, Bill?" Erin asked her husband.

"No," Bill answered.

"Then why's your cock hard?" Erin asked. "Hmmm, its getting so hard. You like watching your slutty wife getting plowed!" Her pussy was squeezing pleasantly on my cock. "I like you watching, honey. It's making me feel so sexy and naughty!"

"Does it, Erin?" Bill asked, hesitantly.

"Mhh," she moaned. "It does. Knowing you're getting hard watching me is making me so hot."

My hand slid down her back, squeezing her ass. I pulled her skirt up, exposing her butt, and slid my fingers down her crack. I pushed one into her tight asshole, sinking into her velvety flesh to the first knuckle. Her cunt tightened on my cock, and she gasped and bucked on me, laughing throatily.

"Ohhh, I like your finger up my ass," she cooed in my ear. "Bill never plays with my asshole."

"It's dirty," he protested.

Erin's cunt squeezed my cock as I fingered her ass. "Oh, god! I'm such a slut!" she moaned. "Watch as I cum, Bill!" Her cunt spasmed on me as she came, milking my cock and I moaned and came deep in her, spurting my cum three times into her womb. I pulled out and she smiled at her husband. "Stick your cock in my cum-filled cunt," she begged her husband.

Bill stared lustfully at his wife, stroking his cock. "I want to, Erin," he moaned.

"Then hurry up, Bill," she panted. "My cunt's all wet and sticky."

"You can move again, Bill," I told him. Bill was in his wife by the time I finished the sentence, her limbs wrapped around each other and lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

"Your cock feels so good in me," Erin cooed. "I love you, Bill!"

"Oh Erin! Love ya too, babe!"

I grabbed my camcorder from Oscar. "Thanks," I told the manager. "I want you to grab some extra memory cards, the best windows laptop you have, and some accessories. Ring them up for me for free and leave the bag at the front register for me. Then you can join in the orgy."

"Of course, sir," Oscar said and headed off to follow my orders.

With the camera I surveyed the crowd of about twenty people who were watching. Most were guys, but there were a few attractive women in the mix. So I ordered them forward. There was a raven-black haired beauty, tall and busty, named Marcy. Fatima was a dusky, middle-eastern girl of about nineteen wearing a headscarf, conservative blouse and long, black skirt. There were two blondes. Veronica was the one with a bad bleach job and red highlights, and Ashley was the blonde with sea gray eyes and huge breasts, easily 48DD. I had all four stand front and center before the crowd.

"Ladies," I ordered them. "Pick a partner and start fucking." I looked at the crowd. "If they choose you, do what they want."

Marcy, the raven-haired woman went to her boyfriend and rubbed his cock through his pants. "You got something for me, Joey?"

The man smiled. "Oh fuck yeah, Marcy." Marcy pulled out Joey's cock and devoured it, bobbing her head furiously as Joey moaned, "Fuck that's good."

She popped the cock out of her mouth. "You like it, sugar?" she asked, the licked up the shaft and sucking this cock back in her wet mouth.

"Love it when you suck me, Marcy."

The Veronica had pulled a man out of the crowd. I saw a wedding ring glinting on her fingers as she fumbled with his belt. Another man, her husband I presumed, watch dumbfounded. Veronica puled the stranger's cock out, and stroked his dick before pointing to the floor. The guy laid down, cock erect, as Veronica shrugged out of her jean shorts and blue panties. I zoomed in on her pussy and found a patch of neatly trimmed, brunette hair and thick, protruding pussy lips. She straddled the guy and sat down on his cock. She let out a low, throaty moan as she sank down on all the way on the cock and started riding him reverse cowgirl style. She motioned to her husband, pulled out his cock, and licked and sucked his shaft.

"Fuck, Veronica," the blonde's husband moaned as she bobbed her head on his cock. The other guy gripped her hips and guided the motions of her fucking. "What's gotten into you?" he asked. Veronica just moaned around his cock.

Fatima pulled down the khaki pants of a curly brunette who worked for Best Buy. Her nametag read Lucy and she looked like a deer in headlights as the dusky girl pulled first her pants and then her yellow panties down her hips. Lucy's cunt was shaved bare, save for a landing strip of brown hair leading to the top of her slit. It was so hot watching the Muslim girl's dive into another woman's muff and eat her out with gusto.

"Oh, shit," Lucy moaned. "Jesus, what the fuck ... oh crap! Ohhh, that feels nice. Mhhh, tongue my clit."

My cock was hard, and I needed to stick into some girls hole. I really didn't care which woman or even which hole. Ashley, with her enormous tits, fucked a middle aged man. Her pants and panties lay discard on the floor, and one leg was hooked over one of the man's arms, showing off his cock plowing into her blonde furred pussy. Her asshole winked at me from between the soft globes of her ass.

My cock was still wet from Erin and Jessie so I just stuck it up the blonde's ass. She screamed in surprise, ass clenching hard about my dick. The other guy kept fucking her pussy, and I could feel his cock through the walls of her ass. It felt a little weird to feel the other guy's cock, but I was too horny to care. I filmed my dick as it disappeared into the woman's tight ass, her butt cheeks jiggling. I sucked at her white neck, reveling in her ass's firm grip on my dick.

"Oh, crap!" moaned the guy. "Christ her cunny's tight. I'm in heaven! Crap!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Ashley moaned. "This is what a real cock feels like! Oh, it's so hot! Christ, your cum is shooting up into my womb!"

"Crap, I haven't cum that fast in years," sighed the middle-aged man, pulling out of the blonde's cunt. He turned to walk off and froze. "Evie, what are you doing?"

A plump, middle aged woman, who was straddling a Mexican stud and riding his cock hard and fast, turned to the guy. "Ohh, just having some fun, dear," she panted as she fucked herself on the man. "Come here and I'll jerk you off till your hard then you can stick it in my ass. That looked really hot watching you double team that blonde." She grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times and then popped it into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.