Through a Glass Dimly, Book 2 - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly, Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 11

Lisa and I entered our bedroom and I closed the door. I took a step toward the bed and stopped. She was standing before me. I put my arms around her and kissed her tenderly but it turned to passion quickly as I responded to her trying to mold her body to and into mine.

She broke the kiss and both of us were breathless. Softly and seductively, she said, “I have told Stargazer to connect us when I stop talking. Tonight, you are mine. We’ve had a marvelous surprise today and I want to celebrate with your body. I think you will enjoy my celebration, too. I want most of you to relax and let me do what I want.” I nodded. She smiled and I felt her mind even stronger in me than usual, which let me know that Stargazer was intimately involved.

She stood back and slowly began to remove her clothing never moving her eyes from mine as she watched my hunger for her build. She then moved forward nude and kissed me again plastering her warm, loving body to mine.

She backed off and began to remove my clothes kissing body parts as her hands revealed them first removing my shirt. She licked my nipples and I shivered with excitement. I put my hands to fondle her boobs but she gently shook her head.

She knelt before me and unfastened my pants pulling them down quickly followed by my boxers. She lifted each leg allowing me to put my hands on her shoulders for balance while she pulled off my shoe and sock from a foot and I stepped out of my pants and boxers.

When I was as naked as she, she stood and gave me another kiss with her body plastered to mine. My erection was raging and pushed between her legs. She moaned into my mouth as she experienced a small orgasm from knowing intimately how excited she had made me.

She pulled me forward to the end of he bed and pulled me around to sit on the foot of it. She knelt before me again and engulfed my hard cock and, after a gulp, eased it into her throat until my pubic hair was smashed against her lips. The feeling was heavenly! When she came up, she spoke. “You will cum at least three times tonight; once in my mouth, once in my pussy, and once in my ass. You may cum more but at least those three times.”

I was speechless as she engulfed me again. She was in my mind and I was in hers. She could tell that I was very excited and she knew from my own mental reactions what would bring me off the quickest. She was right and I shot my first load of the night deep into her throat as she swallowed again and again. I was limp in more ways than one but pulled her up onto the bed and kissed her deeply. I could feel her small orgasm just from sharing mine.

I began to kiss her neck and then her lovely breasts nibbling at the nipples making her groan with passion. I listened with my mind and changed my tactics a little hitting the right combination. It set her off just by fondling and kissing her breasts. She put her hand over her mouth and screamed as she came.

I began to kiss lower and bring our excitement levels back up. She was moaning as I caressed her body and my tongue made a hot trail as I slowly descended to her pussy. I skipped it and kissed her thigh. She moaned. We knew I was driving her crazy just as we knew I was enjoying doing that to her. I moved to the other leg and made my slow way up to her mound. She was moaning as her excitement rose to a fever pitch. I kissed her mound rubbing her clit with my teeth and made her scream again. I pushed my tongue as far as I could into her pussy and kneaded her buttocks.

Her moans took on a new note as she was losing control again. Suddenly, I pushed a finger all the way into her ass and she came again harder than she had thus far this evening. Her scream was loud even though she was muffling it as best she could. I lifted up and lined my cock up and pushed in slowly and steadily until I was all the way in her and our pubic bones were grinding against each other with her clit in between. We were kissing hard bruising our lips. I then began to thrust slowly with long strokes and she was groaning into my mouth with every stroke. I feel her mind want me to move faster and harder but I keep the slow, long stroking in and out even though she was bucking under me. She was screaming into my mouth for more as she began to orgasm again and again. She came again hard quaking and shivering. I let her passion build up knowing that I wouldn’t be able to hold back this time.

Finally, I began to thrust into her still deep but moving faster and harder until we were flying into an orgasm that would rival any we had ever had. We screamed into each other’s mouths with passion and came hard. As my cock began to spew its load deep into her body, I could feel the walls of her pussy and womb vibrate and convulse as she came with me. After an endless straining time, we collapsed on the bed totally spent. After a few minutes, I rolled off and pulled her over me. We held each other and shuddered with the aftermath of our orgasms.

We slept holding each other. I woke to feeling of warm lips surrounding my growing erection and looked down. My wife was sucking me. I rolled her over and mounted her in the sixty-nine position and buried my face in her warm fragrance. It took very little for me to entice the first orgasm from her body. I wet a finger and gently but insistently pushed it deep into her ass making her moan again. I rolled us over so she was on top. She paused for a moment and then her left hand was in my face holding the tube of lubricant. I was generous with it lubing her anus thoroughly while I continued to suck and lick her pussy and clit.

She moved away from me moaning, “I want you in my ass!” She was on all fours in the middle of the bed. I rose to my knees, lubed my cock, and pushed in slowly all the way into her rear to a long drawn-out moan from her. I was buried to the hilt and she looked over her shoulder at me and hissed, “Fuck my ass! Fuck it as hard as you can!”

Our minds were open totally through Stargazer and I saw and felt her need. I began to thrust into her rear with long, hard strokes making her moan. She buried her head in the pillow but I could hear her screams of pleasure echoing in my mind as I lost my ability to think about anything but filling her body with my cock again and again. Finally, I slammed into her one last time straining to push in as deeply as possible and could feel her wanting me inside her and trying to draw my entire body into her as we spasmed together with our orgasms. We fell to our sides with her bottom still impaled by my cock. I could feel her joy and release as she could feel my joy in her body. We went back to sleep and didn’t awaken until our normal time to rise.

We went into the bathroom and showered together enjoying the feeling of our bodies and the relaxation we felt. We got out still fondling each other as we dried and went about getting dressed and ready to go. Fully dressed, we went downstairs and had to make coffee. Paul and Linda weren’t up yet. I started coffee while Lisa cooked a light breakfast for us. As we were eating, Paul and Linda dragged in looking like they had been running a race all night.

They poured their coffee. Linda said, “That was very, very good but I’m tired. I didn’t plan on being that excited before we even had Lightweaver connect us. Wow! It was some of the best sex we have ever had!”

Lisa grinned. “I understand. We’re a bit tired, too. It was worth it.”

Paul and I each said, “Yes!”

I offered to drive today and Paul was very willing. Both of our wives were sitting a bit gingerly suggesting that Paul and Linda also had partaken of anal pleasures. I drove us to church and we went into our class.

Pam and Frank were there talking to a radiant Karen. We came in and said, “Good morning!”

Karen ran to us grabbing us together and hugging us tightly. “It is and it was a good night, too. Glimmer and I are so happy. Thank you! Thank you!” She smiled a little more and said, “From the sounds coming from my parents’ room, they were happy, too. That’s what Brightshine tells Glimmer though they won’t let me have images or the full emotions from them.”

Lisa said, “That’s great!”

Karen said, “What is it like to be married with a mind friend?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.