Through a Glass Dimly, Book 2 - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly, Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 10

We came into the house and they were waiting in the living room dressed almost formally. Linda was in a mini dress and Paul was wearing nice slacks and a patterned dress shirt.

Linda said, “Ah, there you are. Go upstairs and get dressed. We need to leave very soon.”

Lisa said, “Mom, what is all this about?”

She responded, “Get dressed and we’ll leave so you can find out!”

Paul said, “It’s a surprise. You don’t get to find out before it’s sprung on you. That’s what makes it a surprise. I will tell you that it will be pleasant.”

We went upstairs and dressed similarly to Paul and Linda. Moments later, we came down the stairs into the living room. Paul said, “Good. I’ll drive. Let’s go!”

Lisa and I looked at each other with concern and question in our eyes. What was really strange was that Stargazer was holding something back though he was happy.

We pulled up at the country club and the four of us got out with the valet handling the car. Paul held Lisa’s hand and Linda held my hand with us in the middle as they led us to the doors to a private dining room. As they opened the double doors wide, those inside shouted, “Surprise!” We were but still had no idea what this was about. The first people we saw were Pam and Frank! Melody and Mitch were standing next to them! Stan and Irene were next followed by our pastors including Jim’s wife, Barbara. Janet Sullivan was there with her husband. Jack Edwards was there with his wife and their daughter. Angela Baron was there with a man I presumed was her husband. Marvin Harrison was there with his wife. Doc Baker was there as was Milt Jones. Marcia and Jack Baker were standing next to Maureen Hollis and a man who might be her husband. I even saw James Hogan and his wife!

Paul and Linda guided Lisa to a large armchair while Pam and Frank guided me to another one adjacent to it. The doors were closed and everyone but Paul and Linda sat down. Paul said, “You two started something that is worthy. Everyone here knows most of the real story and has agreed to partner or at least seriously consider it. Stargazer and Lightweaver have gathered peers for those partnerings. Stargazer has requested that you and Lisa help him bring new entities to those who are not already blessed. Before we start that partnering, I’m going to ask my pastor, Jim Bennett, to pray for God’s blessings on what we are going to do. I have arranged for the club to serve a buffet later. Jim, please pray.”

Pastor Jim stood, “It isn’t strictly Biblical for us to have guardian angels but that’s the closest thing I can find. We do know from the Bible that God watches over us and cares for us, that even every hair on our head is counted. With Paul and Linda’s help, I have talked with Lightweaver. They recognize a higher power. That suits me. They are good and good things come from God. Let us pray.”

People squirmed as we all do to prepare to hear a prayer. Lisa took my hand. We bowed our heads leaning together also. I’m not sure about Lisa but I just liked touching my wife anywhere and anytime. Lisa giggled. Mentally, she said, “Your wife likes to touch her husband, too.”

Pastor Jim prayed asking God to bless the partnerships to be created this evening, that these creations and partnerships follow God’s will in each persons’ lives and activities. He said, “Amen.” Everyone and even our alien partners echoed, “Amen.”

Paul stood back up. He said, “Thank you all for coming. Some of you know me but all have heard of Lisa and Al with most of you knowing them. All of you have heard some of their story. I would like Linda to give you some additional details and information. After she has finished, I will open the floor for questions. Linda, please speak.”

Linda stood. She smiled at Lisa and me with love in her eyes. “I can’t think of one of them without the other two. To the world, Al and Lisa are inseparable. In truth, it’s much more than that. When Al met her, he didn’t know it but he had an alien in his mind. Stargazer was accidentally responsible for him being missing, for him losing his memory, and for his healing. After falling in love, Al and Lisa were trying to find out what happened. They did. They found Stargazer. He explained what had happened. He asked to join them in their love. They allowed that and he healed an irregularity on one of Lisa’s ovaries on the spot.

“They came home and told us. Part of the proof was winning the lottery. That has been a mixed blessing. It led to Lisa being shot and Al performing his heroics. What the papers didn’t tell because they didn’t know was that my daughter should have died in that school hall that Wednesday. Stargazer saved her and connected her and Al in a deeper way than any of us can yet imagine. Paul and I always thought we had a good marriage and could feel what the other felt. Al and Lisa actually do that even when Stargazer is not actively participating. They make an amazing and powerful pair. When you include Stargazer, I believe they are unbeatable.

“Paul and I have been privileged to have a partner added to our relationship. Lightweaver is a wonderful person or entity. He has brought Paul and I closer together than we had ever imagined. Our marriage and our faith are stronger for that partnership. However, it doesn’t take a couple to partner with an entity. It does make you more appealing. Doesn’t it, Melody?” Melody blushed deeply.

“Our friends don’t show as such. They do help you be the best body-wise that you can be. I will never beat Lisa in tennis but I now regularly beat women ten years younger than me now. If something is wrong with you internally, it will be fixed. Isn’t that right, Pam?” Pam blushed a tiny bit and nodded.

“For you who are couples, sex will be so much better that you won’t believe it if you will let your alien partner connect the two of you. You can feel what your human partner feels and it can take you beyond anything you can imagine. The first time it was tried, Al and Lisa made so much noise that, despite our trust in them, Paul checked on them. Lisa told him everything was fine and they would talk more in the morning. Forewarned, Paul and I tried it. He took a week off from work!

“Those are the benefits. There is a downside though it hasn’t been experienced yet. If your human partner dies, it is unlikely that you will survive once you have made that deep connection. Paul and I, after the fact, talked about it and consider it a justifiable risk. I love my daughter but now, as close as Paul and I are, I’m not sure I want to survive him. He will have to speak for himself on that matter!” She laughed. Her laugh wasn’t a sexily deep as Lisa’s but I could tell where Lisa’s originated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.