Through a Glass Dimly, Book 2
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Saturday morning came early but I don’t really mind waking up early when my wife has lips around my cock sucking me to hardness and beyond. She came up after swallowing everything and said, “I’ve had the cream. Now, I want my coffee!” She giggled. We got out of bed and put some clothes on to go downstairs and get coffee going. We had a cup, refilled and headed upstairs to get ready to go out.

We would dress comfortably since it was Saturday and not a workday. When we came back down, Linda and Paul were in the kitchen and breakfast was being cooked. It would be sausages and French toast. Linda made excellent French toast.

Linda said, “What’s on your agenda, today?”

Lisa said, “We’re going to meet James for a walk through and then show Frank and Pam the land we want to sell them. The four of us will probably have lunch together. Beyond that, we haven’t any other plans.”

Linda said, “We have an idea. Would you meet us here about two?” We both nodded at her. She said, “Paul and I want to spring it on you.”

Paul said, “The weather looks good for your walk through and a little tramping in the woods with friends.” Linda served breakfast with help from Lisa. Paul prayed and we ate.

I could tell that they wanted to be quizzed though weren’t going to tell us even if we guessed right. I warned Lisa mentally.

We ate our meal while I talked about how good the food was. I talked about how good it would feel to ride with the sunroof back today. Surprisingly, Paul’s car didn’t have a sunroof. I hadn’t thought about it until I had one but I sure had enjoyed it now that I had one.

I said, “We also need to decide something about my old car.”

Paul said, “Why don’t you trade it and Lisa’s on something new for her. As president of an up and coming company, she really needs a better ride.”

I looked at Lisa. “We could do that.”

She smiled shyly. “I have to admit that it would be better when making sales calls or meeting with people. You don’t need your old car either. You don’t drive it at all.”

“I wasn’t sure about the Chrysler when we bought it but I enjoy it now. You’re right. There is no reason to keep it. Do any of you know someone who needs a car? We don’t need a trade.”

Paul said, “Let me think on it. I have a possibility. We could do the same with your car, too, Lisa.”

“That’s a good idea, dad. I would rather give it to someone who could use it than just sell it. They’ve been good cars and deserve a good home. Lisa, you could check with Angela and Jack to see if they know of someone at CME who could use a car. I’m not sure of Melody’s car situation either.”

We carefully asked no questions of Paul or Linda about this afternoon. Paul figured it out but Linda hadn’t until Paul looked at her. She gave a start and then smiled. She said, “It’s no fun to tease people who won’t be teased.”

Lisa grinned, “It is fun to tease teasers though.”

I said, “Lisa, what kind of car do you want?”

She said, “Something nice but practical. We might consider a toy for weekends later.”

I grinned. “I thought that was my function.”

She grinned back and said, “Yes, and I do enjoy playing with you.” We kissed gently. Lisa could tell that her words and kiss resulted in a reaction. She laughed throatily.

Linda blushed a little. She said, “Okay, you’ve made your point.”

Lisa said, “I haven’t but Al has one.” She laughed some more.

We talked a little about nothing special. I noticed the clock and said, “We are going to have to get moving to meet James.”

We got moving and made it to our new home with five minutes to spare. I have to admit that it and the landscaping were really working well together. The house looked so right. It was obviously new but, at the same time, looked like it had always been there. We drove into the driveway to park out front. We were walking around the front enjoying the views and the good weather.

We were standing at the front door kissing passionately when James drove up. We managed to separate realizing that we had an audience. He said, “Are you planning to baptize it before you buy it?”

Lisa blushed, “We already did weeks ago.” She popped her hand over her mouth as she realized what she had just said.

James said, “Well, it will be yours soon.” He chuckled at our discomfiture. He pulled a key from his pocket and opened the door ushering us inside. Paul had drilled me some on what to look at and look for though he admitted that James finished houses right. We went through the entrance with Lisa oohing and aah’ing as she looked at everything. I was quieter though just as amazed at the quality and I was looking at details.

We went through the house from top to bottom and all spots in between. The only item on the list was caught by James was a switch plate that was a slightly different color from all the rest. I could not believe the quality shown by the work and said so.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.