Second Chances - Cover

Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 7: Changes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Changes - Greg Thomas (not that one) has been living a life filled with disaster and disappointment until he could not take any more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Workplace  

When we got back home I summoned Horatio and he showed right up.

"Horatio, you didn't tell me that I could walk through locked doors."

"Sorry about that but everybody makes mistakes."

"What else haven't you told me?"

"You will have other powers as you need them. Just remember that you are not invincible and can get hurt just like anyone else."

"Thanks, I'll be careful."

Jean piped up, "You better because I plan on having you around for a very long time buster."

I looked around and noticed that Horatio was gone. I got to wondering what powers he was talking about. Would I be able to leap tall buildings or stop a speeding locomotive? Nah, that's Superman and I don't put myself in that league. I'll just have to see what happens.

In my other existence mom and dad were about to move across the country just before we discovered Sandy's cancer. Sandy wasn't fond of the idea of moving away from her brother and all her friends. In my current reality some things have changed and some have not. Dad got offered a job in Silicon Valley at a salary he could not turn down. The only drawback was that mom and dad needed to take Sandy with them. Sandy begged and pleaded for them to not move clear across the country. No mater what she said they were adamant. Salary and advancement were so good that they felt they would be fools to turn it down. Sandy would have to learn to adjust to change. Sandy is the kind of girl who can be totally stubborn when she sets her mind to it.

I was aware of the strife going on between Sandy and my folks. It got so bad that Sandy decided to run away from home. Luckily she showed up at my door one day with her suitcase and her teddy bear. I know, what is a sixteen year old girl doing with a teddy bear? You would have to know Sandy to understand. I gave her that bear when she was seven years old and she adamantly protected and loved that bear more than anything else. That was the bear that her brother gave her and she idolized me as if I were a god. She was standing on my doorstep crying like a lost little puppy. She has an innate ability to strum the strings of my heart. I was so in love with her that I would agree with whatever she wanted.

"Greg, mom and dad are moving across the country and I am not going with them."

"Sandy you are too young to live on your own."

"I am sixteen years old and I can decide what I want."

"Yes you can decide what you want but, you may not be able to do what you want."

"I can if you'll help me."

"What can I do to help?"

"You can talk to mom and dad."

"Where do you intend to tell them you will live?"

Sandy looked at the floor, put her thumb in her mouth and sheepishly asked, "with you?"

"Hmmmm, interesting. What makes you think Jean would agree to you living here?"

"I already asked her and she said to ask you. Can I live here with you? Pretty please?

"I don't know. How much rent can you afford?"

"You know I don't have any money."

"You can work for the rent."

"What can I do?"

"You will have to keep your school grades up and pay me at least one kiss a day."

"Huh?"

"You heard me."

"That's a deal. Where can I put my stuff?"

"Come with me."

I led her to the spare bedroom. You should have seen her face when she spied the sign on the door that said :

SANDY'S

ROOM

"Greg, what's going on?"

"Jean and I talked with mom and dad last week and we all agreed that you could live here if you want."

Sand slugged me in the arm, "You guys made me go through getting stubborn, begging and pleading when the decision had already been made?"

"Yeah, kind of mean aren't we?"

Sandy jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She gave me one of her patented fire starter kisses. She then jumped down and gave Jean a kiss just like it. The next day Dad showed up with a rented truck loaded with the furniture and clothes from Sandy's room. He even had the bicycle I had left behind and Sandy's bike. When dad walked into the house Sandy stormed up to him and stomped her foot, "Dad, how long have you known about this?"

"Mom and I agreed to let you move here about a week ago."

"You guys are a bunch of meanies too. But, thanks daddy." She then gave dad a kiss on the cheek. We all teamed up and got all Sandy's stuff moved into her room in short order. I think I had one very happy little sister. Just as we finished mom drove up with her car loaded with food for supper. We ate like kings and crashed in the living room stuffed to the gills. We had a good old fashioned family meeting and talked about everything we had going on. About nine o'clock mom and dad left and Sandy suggested it was close enough to bed time to hit the sack. I locked the doors and shut off all the lights. We headed to the bedrooms to get ready for bed. Jean and I weren't in bed more than a couple of minutes when there was a light knock on our door. I said, 'Come in Sandy."

Sandy came in saying, "Greg, I'm lonely."

I held the covers up and Sandy crawled in. When she noticed that Jean and I were naked she peeled her night gown off and threw it on the floor. I then had my two girls back together again with me in my favorite spot, in the middle of a two girl sandwich. About an hour later we finally got to sleep. I'll let your imagination figure out why it took an hour for us to get to sleep.

The next day was a Monday so we all got up and dressed and then met in the kitchen for breakfast. Sandy had beaten us to the kitchen and was busily whipping up a fabulous breakfast. All Jean and I had to do was to sit down and eat. We lived far enough from the school that Sandy could ride the bus to school. It was the same bus that had picked her up at mom and dad's house so many of her friends were on the bus. Jean and I went to work and got home about five thirty. We were surprised that Sandy had supper about half done so Jean dove in and the girls had a meal to die for on the table in short order.

The next day, Tuesday, the schedule was a little different. Sandy had cheerleader practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was already home when the special bus dropped her off. She came through the door dressed in her cheerleader outfit and I fell in love with her all over again. I know guys are not supposed to think that way about their sisters but Sandy was a totally captivating beautiful sexpot of a girl. The thought crossed my mind that out there somewhere is a guy who will live enough of a charmed life to capture the heart of that living goddess. Seeing her walk in and sashay across the room gave me an instant hard-on. She noticed the effect she had on me so as she passed me she gave me a little pat down there to tell me, "later big boy." Jean just chuckled. That's the way things went two days a week, every week. On the weekends we would attend the games where Sandy was performing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.