Second Chances - Cover

Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 4: Life Goes On

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Life Goes On - Greg Thomas (not that one) has been living a life filled with disaster and disappointment until he could not take any more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Workplace  

As calm as a cucumber she said, "Oh, I just told her that you are going to pop my cherry for me and she said that would be fine with her. She also said that you can have mine but not any others or she'll cut your balls off."

I couldn't help but give my little sister a very non-brotherly kiss.

Jean and I were eating lunch in the school cafeteria one day when the captain of the football team, Brad Costello, sat down at our table. I remembered that he was the jock Jean married in the other reality. He knocked her up twice and then left her as a single mother with two kids to raise. He had quite a reputation in the school as a smooth operator. He reminded me of that line from the play 'My Fair Lady',

"He oiled his way across the floor,
oozing charm from every pore."

He was using every weapon in his arsenal to hit on Jean. It was actually quite amusing to see him come out with his best lines only to be shot down in flames. Jean proved that she was truly the master, or is it mistress, of the one liner come-backs. Every time she lobbed a line at him she slid closer to me. If he kept it up I was going to end up with Jean sitting on my lap and kissing me passionately. That's a sure fire way to get kicked out of school. They do have rules you know. I looked over across the room and there was Sandy keeping the lunch room monitor occupied as our little tableaux was being played out. I decided that we had enough of the jock's nonsense so I convinced him that he was 'jousting with windmills'. He was finally convinced and sulked away with his virtual tail between his legs suffering from a decisive defeat. I was proud enough of Jean that I almost kissed her but the room monitor was then looking our way. What put the proverbial frosting on the cake was when the girls around us broke out in a round of applause. I was sure that we had not seen the last of that asshole.

About a week after that confrontation, Jean came up to me in the hall and handed me a little box tied up with a bow. I couldn't imagine what she had gotten for me so I opened the box. Inside was a silver chain with some kind of pendant. Jean took the chain from me and put it around my neck. Can you imagine my surprise when I looked down and saw the pendant. It was about a half inch long and I looked closer. I could hardly believe it. The pendant was a little silver cherry. I was so flabbergasted I grabbed her and gave her one of my best house-afire kisses. I had to support Jean so she didn't collapse due to her shaky legs. School rules be-damned; I kissed 'my girl'. Once she recovered I walked her hand-in-hand to her next class. Our commitment to each other was officially signed, sealed and delivered. I went to my class and my feet didn't touch the floor since I was walking on clouds.

After school we walked to my house to have some late afternoon intimacies. I won't go into details but there was a lot of noise as we stress tested my mattress. We enjoyed a nice two person communal shower and went downstairs just as mom was arriving home. Mom invited Jean to stay for supper so Jean called home to tell her mother that she was going to sleep over with Sandy. She can be a little devious when she sets her mind to it. Well, actually it was my idea and I think mom knew well what was going on but said nothing. Sandy and Jean were best friends and after supper they got into a gab fest of girl talk. They were in Sandy's room with the door shut so I could not hear what they were undoubtedly conspiring. I got the uneasy feeling that somehow I was going to be involved in what they were planning. I had no idea just how much I would be involved.

We three spent a nice quite evening watching TV. I thought it a little strange when throughout the movie Sandy and Jean would alternate sitting on my lap and making out. I spent the entire evening hard as a rock. When bed time rolled around I went to my room and got ready to crash for the night. Shortly after I slid between the sheets Jean came into my room. She slid into my bed next to me and we kissed for a while.

"Greg, Sandy and I had a little chat this afternoon and we decided there is a small problem which needs to be resolved."

"Whatever it is I'm sure we can work it out. What is the problem?"

"Well, there is something with Sandy that needs to be fixed."

I thought my worst fear was going to be realized. Sandy's cancer had returned and she would not have long to live. I lost her once and I don't think I could handle it again.

"Jean, what's wrong with Sandy?"

"It's something really simple and you can fix it."

"Please tell me what it is."

"Sandy's a virgin and wants you to be the one to fix that."

"When does she want me to fix it?"

"She's waiting for you in her room. I'll stay here while you help her out."

"No, Sandy's your best friend and you should be a part of this. Please come help me make this the night of her dreams."

We were both naked and went through the connecting bathroom and into Sandy's room. When Sandy was sick I saw her many times naked but I maintained a clinical deportment. Everything I did was aimed at her recovery. Sure we fooled around and got intimate on the couch but I had never made love to her. Now I looked at her with different eyes. My sister was truly beautiful, a veritable naked goddess of sexuality. Her long blonde hair was splayed out on her pillow framing the outstandingly pretty face of an angle. Her still budding breasts were standing up proudly in her chest just beaconing me to kiss and suck on her erect nipples. Her peaches and cream complexion added a definite glow to her body. Her waistline had a gentle curve leading down to the most delectable hips most models would die for. Her long legs displayed the results of a very athletic life style. Just to complete the picture of perfection were two of the daintiest feet I have ever seen. She raised both arms beckoning me to come to her and make love as only two lovers could.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.