OVERBOARD! - Cover

OVERBOARD!

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Chapter 62: Junior and Reyna Get Married, We Find A Way to Help Them.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 62: Junior and Reyna Get Married, We Find A Way to Help Them. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

We were up early in the morning. The wedding was supposed to be at one in the afternoon and Reyna's family's farm was an hour and a quarter away. Janice and Kay had breakfast ready when I went into the kitchen.

I looked around. "Good morning, where is everyone?"

Kay answered, "Your mom and dad haven't come out of their room yet. My dad and Tommy had breakfast earlier and are out working in the barn. I think Junior's running around the outside of the house in circles."

Janice said, "Kay, what on earth are you talking about? You know he's in the barn working out. He said he's going to burn off some excess energy. I think he's trying to settle his nerves. Now, do you think he has some reason to be nervous?"

I responded, "None that I know of."

Kay put a plate of ham and eggs on the table for me along with a mug of coffee. "Mom, working out in the barn or running in circles around the house, it's all the same. Rob, is this enough for you? I don't think we're going to have any sort of real lunch today. We'll be eating dinner after the wedding. They're having a buffet reception like Mom did for us. Will that be okay with you?"

"Of course, if you remember, we missed most of our own."

"Beast! All you ever want is to feed your face!"

"Kaitlyn! Are you always this rude to Rob?"

"I'm only as rude as I need to be to keep him in line."

"Rob, I'm sorry, I thought we taught her better than that."

We were all having a little fun so I contributed. "This is how I'm abused all the time at home. She normally hides it better. I think she's slipping because she thinks you'll take her side."

"Kaitlyn, is this true?"

"Mother, surely you don't believe him. He's lying through his teeth, trying to turn my family against me. I treat him like a king, better than he deserves."

"This is better than he deserves? This is how you'd treat a king?"

"Well, I haven't met a king yet, so I'm not sure how I'll treat one when he does show up."

Just then Robert came in through the back door. "How you'll treat who when he shows up? What are you talking about?"

"Never mind, Robert, Kay and Rob are just entertaining me with some fanciful talk."

"Rob can be very entertaining sometimes," my mother said as she came into the kitchen.

My father was right behind her and said, "Humph."

Robert poured coffee for himself and my parents and then sat down opposite me at the kitchen table. "What time are we leaving, Janice? I thought we'd take the SUV so Junior could have the new truck. Tommy can ride with Junior to keep him paying attention on the way there and not run off the road. Tommy can ride with us coming home."

I almost asked a silly question, instead I asked, "Are they leaving on their honeymoon right away?"

"They're leaving during the reception, like we did. Junior's taking Reyna to Galveston for a week before they come home to our farm."

"They're going to stay here with you and Robert, Janice?"

"They're going to stay with us for a while, at least. We haven't worked it all out yet but you know that when Robert retires Junior and Tommy are going to get the farm."

"I knew that, Mom, but I guess I hadn't thought it through when we came out here. I didn't, did you, Rob?"

"This is way beyond me. I hadn't thought about it at all, I didn't have any reason to. I take it, long term arrangements haven't been worked out then."

"Junior and I have been talking about the farms around here. We're looking for a one to purchase. Maybe see if someone wants to sell off part of one. Even if it isn't adjacent to ours we can help each other out if it's in this area."

"Are there any prospects, Robert?"

"Some, but this is complicated, it isn't like buying a car or even like buying a house. We have to find a suitable property and negotiate. It may involve buying one property and then trading it for another. We may do that a few times until we find a property large enough but not too large and close enough for mutual support. We have to end up with the right property at the right price with the proper equipment on it. The other part that makes these arrangements so complicated is finances. We're planning to help Junior with the financing of his farm."

"Please feel free to tell me to mind my own business but are you in a position to do that for Junior?"

"Not anywhere near where we'd like to be but we can at least help some, Rob."

"I don't understand then, Robert. How are you going to help them?" my father asked.

"Phil, the banks around here are used to farmers needing to finance things, crop seed, farm vehicles, farm equipment, buildings and such. The guy I regularly deal with at the bank can tell me exactly what I owe, what I owe it for and how much I can borrow on what the bank doesn't already have paper on, and he can do it off the top of his head. If I go in and tell him I'm looking for property to start Junior with he'll even be able to tell me who's looking to sell what."

"Do you have an appointment to see him, Robert?"

"Oh, I won't go into the bank to see him. I don't need an appointment; I know when he'll be in the café and I'll sit down with him for a cup of coffee. I won't actually go into the bank until I have to sign the paperwork."

"I take it then, the bank is a local one."

"It's part of the area farmers' cooperative."

"Is it a Credit Union?" I asked.

"I don't know; I've never been that much involved with how it's setup or how it's run. As far as I know all the farmers in this area are members of the cooperative and we all use the services for almost anything we have to have money for."

"Does it have savings and checking accounts?"

"When you join the co-op you automatically get an account. You can use it for savings but you can also write checks on the account. They don't call them checks, though, there's another name they use."

"Do they call them 'sight drafts'?"

"Yeah, that's the name they use."

He and my dad continued talking but I was only listening with half an ear. I was thinking about how we could help Robert help Junior and Reyna without letting anyone know too much of my financial information. I was going to have to talk with Kay.

When I was done with breakfast I brought my plate and mug to the sink and then went to the family room with my laptop so I could do a review of the computer logs. I was still working on my laptop when Kay came in looking for me.

"Put that up, we have to get ready to go. I'm going to take a quick shower. While I'm getting dressed and doing my hair you can shave and shower. Mom wants to leave early so she can help Reyna's mom and I can help Reyna get dressed."

"Help her get dressed?"

"I won't actually do anything but be in the room with her, so she can talk with me. I'm sure her friends are helping her with actually dressing and doing her hair. Oh, by the way, you should be thanking me."

"What am I thanking you for?"

"I kept us out of the wedding party, we're just family guests."

"What d'ya mean?"

"Reyna asked me about getting us into the wedding party. I very politely but firmly declined for both of us. I didn't think you wanted to be standing up front with everyone."

"You're right, thank you, that was very nice of you. You didn't want to stand up with Reyna?"

"Are you kidding? She has six of her cousins and friends standing up there with her. She didn't need me, too."

"Does Junior have people to stand up with him?"

"He's got Tommy and Reyna's brothers besides a couple of his friends. I'm pretty sure he won't be lonely up there."

After thinking for a moment I said, "Honey, I really don't think it'll matter who is and is not standing up there with him as long as Reyna is standing beside him at the appropriate point in the ceremony."

"I know."

The wedding went off without a hitch. It was a stand up buffet like Kay and I had at our wedding. There were several dishes to choose from, made by friends and neighbors. The Grange Hall was larger than Robert's barn and it was built with a large open space. They were using it as a dance floor and when the music started the center cleared for Junior to lead Reyna out for the first dance.

I turned to Kay. "Why didn't we dance at our wedding?"

"My mom was being nice to you. She's asked me and I told her it wasn't a big deal for me and I didn't think you'd mind. Reyna's mom was adamant that they dance at the wedding. Reyna has had Junior practicing two or three times a week for the last month or so."

"I'm not a big partier or dancer but if you'd wanted us to dance I would have gone along. Can I show you I know how now?"

"Oh, I'll like that but we have to wait until after Reyna's parents and mine dance first. After that the dance floor will open for everyone."

When we went out on the dance floor, several other couples came out as well. I noticed that it was almost all the married ones on the floor with us. Tommy and Junior's contemporaries were standing around the walls on one side and Reyna's cousins and friends were on the other. It was like they were back in high school. They were mixing but slowly. Besides Kay, I danced with Reyna, Janice, Reyna's mom and my mom. A few of the other women and girls had made it clear they were looking for a dance with me and I did but only with the ones Kay approved of.

Somewhere along the line Junior and Reyna slipped away. I didn't get to tell them good-bye but they had a lot of other people who did. We stuck around until all of the other guests had left and then went to the farm house where we sat around in their family room. We ended up talking about what would happen when the wedding couple came back and how things were going to work out. It seemed that that the two sets of parents had things all arranged for the newlyweds.

It was after ten when we left. This was awfully late for farmers. I offered to drive and Kay said she'd make sure we didn't get lost. It ended up with Kay and me in the front seats, Robert and Janice in the middle seat and my parents with Tommy in the back seat. We weren't too far down the road when Kay turned to me.

"All mine are asleep, I don't know about yours. They're staying quiet in any case."

"Can they hear us?"

"No, why?"

"I've been listening to your parents and Reyna's, about when Junior and Reyna get back. They're going to set up with your folks, right?"

"Yeah, they're going to move into the far bedroom. Why?"

"No, I'm talking about the long term. Your dad was talking about finding a farm for them or a part of one."

"Yeah, I know about that. Eventually Dad will pass our farm onto Junior and Tommy but he's not ready to do that yet. In the meantime he wants to get Junior started right. Now, I'll ask again, why?"

I took a quick look over my shoulder before I continued. "Your dad was talking about helping out with the money for the farm but that means he's going to have to basically use your farm as collateral for the loan."

"That's the way it's done. Reyna's parents would help, too but she has brothers that have to be thought of and protected, so her parents can't help."

"It's that help I was thinking about. If your dad borrows money it won't be interest free, will it?"

"I doubt it but the co-op keeps the interest rates down."

"Do you know the banker your dad uses?"

"Yes, he's known me since I was a little kid."

"Will he recognize your voice If you call him?"

"I'm sure he will but why?"

"Originally, I was thinking we can back the loan. You could call the banker and arrange it but that won't work. In a town as small as this there's no way to keep something like that a secret."

"Rob, I love you and I think you're wonderful but a farm is probably not an investment your advisor or broker will approve of."

"That's it, that's how we can do it! Kay, I'll talk with my advisor. I'll have him make the call and arrange things with the banker."

"How'll that work?"

"I'll need the proper name of the cooperative, but we can get that from your dad without him knowing why, can't we?"

"We don't even have to do that. I'm sure I can find it on some of the paperwork in Dad's office."

"If you get the co-op name I can call New York and talk with my advisor Monday. He can call back here and talk with the banker and have the ground work all laid before Junior and Reyna are even back from Galveston."

"Rob, please don't do anything until you and I can talk a little more."

"I won't but please get the co-op's name before we leave tomorrow."

"I will, but we need to talk about this. Do you really want to do this and how involved in my family's business do we want to be?"

"We can talk on the plane home tomorrow."

I had a general idea of the way we had to go to get back to the farm but it was a good thing that Kay was keeping her eyes open, so she could direct me on some of the turns and roads we had to take. I'd never driven back country roads before and those roads were dark! We pulled up at the back of the house and Kay woke her mother. She in turn woke Robert and Tommy. As everyone was shuffling around my parents started moving and I knew they were awake.

We were in the kitchen and Tommy was the last one in through the door. "I'm going to bed," he said before turning and going further into the house interior.

Janice said, "We all need some sleep, c'mon, Robert."

"Kay, do you know who's taking us to the airport tomorrow?" my mother asked.

"Probably Tommy, if he doesn't, Mom or Dad will, Dani."

"Rob, your mother and I are going to bed. I suggest you do the same."

"I'm a little thirsty, so I'm going to have something to drink and then we will. Goodnight, Mom, goodnight, Dad."

Kay said, "We'll see you in the morning, Phil, goodnight, Dani."

They left and Kay poured me a glass of iced tea. "While you drink that, Rob, I'm going to get the name of the co-op."

Ten minutes later Kay came back. "Got it! Are you ready for bed?"

"As soon as you are."

"Let's go, I have to get up in four hours to help Mom with breakfast."

We went to bed and cuddled for all of five minutes before we were asleep.

Four hours later we were up again. After quick showers, Kay went to help Janice while I packed our things to go. I knew there was plenty of time, so I let my parents sleep. After moving our bags to the family room, I went to the kitchen. Robert and Tommy were sitting at the table working their way through what I referred to as a farmer's breakfast.

"Morning."

I received general greetings from everyone and then Janice asked, "What would you like, Rob?"

"Just coffee and toast for me. I'm still full from yesterday."

"That's not enough, Rob."

"When I have an apple or a banana, it'll be more than enough."

I talked with Robert while he and Tommy were finishing breakfast.

"When will we see you and Kay again, Rob?"

"I don't know, Robert. Kay's schedule is the limiting factor here. She's working five days a week in the intern program and can't just take time off. We'll have to work something out."

"There's always room here. You know you're welcome anytime, with or without Kay, your parents, too."

"I know and thank you, Robert. You and Janice have been wonderful, but I don't like to be away from Kay any more than I have to be. This past year has been a rough one. I've probably done about four years' worth of my normal travel this last year because of the new client I've been bringing on line. I'm done with that project now."

"Daddy, I had to take a day off from work and school to come out for the wedding. School's not that big a problem but work is. It wasn't until I let my boss know it was for my brother's wedding that he said it was okay. I won't have any real time off until the summer. We haven't made any plans that far out yet. We really can't."

"As long as you know we like having you home, even if it's only for a couple of days. You're our only daughter."

"Robert, that's not true anymore, Reyna's our daughter, too, now."

"I know that, Janice, and Kay knows what I mean."

"I know, Daddy. As soon as Rob and I have things figured out, we'll let you know, I promise."

While this discussion was going on, Janice tried to slip a slice of fried ham on my plate with more toast without me seeing her do it. I did see it though, and when I looked up at her, she winked at me, and then turned back to the stove. I was still eating that when my parents came into the kitchen. Their timing was perfect because Robert and Tommy were getting up to start their day of work on the farm. My parents had a chance to thank both Robert and Janice. I knew they'd feel bad if they hadn't before we all left.

I hung around until everyone was done eating. My parents went to pack and I went into the family room to fire up my laptop and do my morning checks while Kay helped Janice to clean up the kitchen.

After a while Kay and Janice came into the family room, too. "I'm going to be taking you to the airport, Rob. I think we should leave fairly soon."

I looked at my watch. "Whenever you want, Janice, just give me ten minutes to put the bags in the back of the car." We continued to talk while we waited for my parents to finish packing and then join us. When they did, we still had a little time to talk. The three women got into foods and my mother ended up promising to send Janice some other recipes for Jewish dishes, of course she would send copies to Kay, too.

Janice got us to the airport early and we sat in one of the lounges until my parents' flight back to Florida started to board. Ours to California was soon after. There were tears along with the hugs and promises to return as soon as we could.

When she was giving me a hug good-bye, Janice whispered in my ear, "Take care of her for us, Rob. Don't let her work too hard."

When she stepped back I nodded to her so let her know I'd take care of Kay.

When we boarded the plane and settled in our seats Kay just sat looking out the little window until we were well in the air. When she turned to me I could see tear streaks down her face. I knew she loved what she was doing in California but she missed her family and didn't like leaving Kansas.

"I'm sorry we couldn't stay any longer, Kay."

"I know we had to leave. I have to be at work first thing tomorrow and school in the afternoon. Let me out; I'm going to go wash my face."

She looked better when she came back to her seat. "I'm okay, now."

"Good, are you up to talking about the money?"

"Yes. I know what you've said about it's my money just like it's yours but I still think of as your money and I'm uncomfortable using it for my family."

"Kay, I'm not talking about giving them the money or buying a farm for them. Junior is just like your dad, he's proud and he'd be insulted if we did. I don't think he'd accept it. I was thinking more along the lines of guaranteeing the loan. Maybe we can put the money up for them without them knowing it. I'll talk with my advisor guy to see if we can finance the loan but make it look like it's coming through the co-op with a really good interest rate."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.