OVERBOARD!
Chapter 41: Kay Gets Ready for Her Field Trip.

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41: Kay Gets Ready for Her Field Trip. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Kay continues:

When I got home, I changed into comfortable clothes and then Rob and I went for a bike ride. I know swimming is better for us because it exercises more of the whole body but I wanted to go out and enjoy the weather before it became too hot for us. It meant mounting the bike carrier to the back of the truck and loading the bikes onto it but it isn't that much work.

We went to the park that is part of the SDSU campus and were riding around when I asked Rob about what we were going to do for the weekend. "Rob, are you really going to take me to get a wedding set?"

"I thought so. Is there some reason not to?"

"No, I'm just trying to figure out what we're doing this weekend. Whatever it is, I need to go to bed early Sunday night. Since I'm going to be gone all next week and you were gone all last week and half this week I want to spend as much time with you as I can before I go."

"I was planning on us spending the weekend together, so I don't understand."

"I know how much I missed you while you were gone and I want good things to think about while I'm away from you."

"I still don't understand."

It was obvious that Rob wasn't getting my meaning. "I want to go to bed early Sunday, Rob. I didn't say I wanted to go to sleep."

It took him a moment before my meaning sank in. "Oh!"

"Duh! You can be rather dense sometimes." I shook my head in disbelief and smirked.

"I'm not dense; I just exist on a more esoteric plane."

"Yeah, right."

"Is there anything ELSE you need or want to do this weekend, Kay?"

"I have to do a house cleaning since I'll be gone next week and I need to do laundry before I pack for the week."

"That's the things you think you need to do. What do you want to do? I was thinking about entertainment. It's been at least three weeks since we had a sail. Even if it's only a day sail and not an overnighter we could go out early tomorrow and come back well before dark. Then we can do something tomorrow evening. I was thinking of a concert of some kind."

"A concert's a good idea; we haven't been to one in a while but I don't see how we can go for a sail, go to a concert and still go ring shopping."

"You don't think we'll have time to go ring shopping at the mall on Sunday?"

"I suppose we could go before I did the laundry but I might not have the time to do a complete house cleaning."

"If you don't get it all done, so what? It's not like either one of us is messy or the house is dirty. As long as we get the linens changed we should be fine. I'm capable of vacuuming and dusting even if it's after you leave Monday."

"You wouldn't mind? House cleaning is the original reason I'm living here and I don't want to not live up to my commitment."

"I told you we'd have to look at our arrangement again. You're working full time now and I'm actually home more than you are."

"But I don't feel like I'm pulling my weight. House cleaning is my job, my contribution to the household."

"Yes, it's your job and your contribution but I think your education, including the internship, is much more important and will result in you being able to contribute much more with time. Anybody, including me, can clean a house. The main reason I had a house keeper in the first place was I'm lazy."

"I wouldn't call you lazy."

"I'll do anything to avoid things I think are boring."

"That's not being lazy. You just have different priorities. If I agree to this, do you have something you want to go see or listen to?"

"Not really, I thought I'd let you pick something out. When we get home you can find something. Keep in mind, if we go for a sail we're going to need time to come back and clean up before we go to a concert."

"When we get back home, I'll look on-line and see if there's anything we'd like. Thank you, Rob. I'd like the sail and I'd like a concert. Both of those are relaxing, but you already know that."

"Yeah, I do and I want you to relax before you're gone all next week. I don't know how much relaxing you're going to be able to do while you're going all over heck and gone."

"We don't have to get the rings this weekend."

"Yes, we do. If we put it off now, we'll find reasons to put it off later and before we know it we won't have rings for the ceremony. If we do nothing else this weekend we're going to get rings."

"Okay, Rob, I'd like that, I'd like the sail and I'd like a concert. Let's go home now. There are some things I want to do when we get there."

We went back to the truck and then went home. When we got there Rob took the bikes off the truck. I put them up while Rob took the carrier off the truck and put it away. When I went into the house Rob was in the shower, I quickly stripped down and got in with him.

He looked at me and asked, "Fun time?"

"It's always fun time with you but not right now. This is just clean up time; the fun time you want will come later. Do you want me to wash your back?"

He handed me the wash rag and soap then turned his back to me. I went to work on him. Five minutes later I squeezed his buns and said, "You're done; now you do mine."

We reversed our orientation and he scrubbed my back. When he did, his scrubbing moved me side to side and I braced myself on the wall. This worked but it allowed him the freedom to reach around under my arms and he started to get carried away, so I stopped him. I pushed back against his chest, "Enough of that, for now. Save it for later. We're just supposed to be washing off after our exercise."

I could almost feel his face fall before he swatted my rear and said, "Okay, spoil sport."

He got out and I finished up. When I stepped into the bedroom he was already somewhere else. I got dressed and went to find him. He was in the kitchen with salad makings spread all over the counter.

"I take it we're doing salads for dinner."

"Very good Sherlock, if you want to help, you can get out the cold cuts and cut some up into strips we can add to our salads."

"Ham and turkey breast?"

"That'll work. Cards after dinner, or Scrabble?"

"I'm feeling a little fried from this week; let's just play some rummy."

"Rummy it is, I'll get our score pad and the cards after we clean up."

We enjoyed our dinner and light conversation with it. It only took a few minutes to clean up and then we sat on the great room floor to play cards.

Rob dealt and then asked, "Have you found out anything more about Wayne and whatever is bothering him?"

"I still haven't got a clue about whatever it is that's eating at him but I did learn a little about him."

"What'd you learn?"

"He comes from back East and big money. I understand he's related on the wife's side, a cousin or a nephew or something like that. He's an elitist, he thinks he's better than everyone else and he won't do anything he thinks is beneath him unless he's forced to. I don't know if he went into aerospace intentionally or was forced into it. I've been told the only reason he's in the program with us is because someone bought his way in for him."

"Well, that's more than you knew at the beginning of the week."

"Yeah, but it doesn't explain why he's been in a foul mood. He's been making noises that something is unfair and he's being cheated out of something. I have no idea what and neither does Ryan or Linc."

"Do you think it's about you or one of the other guys?"

"I don't know. If it's any of us, it's me. According to Ryan, he, Ryan is okay, Linc is okay but I'm not okay, because I'm a woman. Wayne is a misogynistic, misanthropic S.O.B. on top of everything else and I think those are his good traits."

"Nice to know you have such a high opinion of him."

"Rob, if he gets a job the same place I do, I'll quit. I'm putting up with him here and in school only because I have to. I don't want to be a whiner but I don't want him anywhere near me. I don't understand him or what makes him tick. How do I deal with him and his kind? I know he's not unique but I didn't think his kind existed in an advanced field like aerospace."

"Unfortunately, Kay, they do. They're in every field. If it helps any, I've found that the more advanced the field they fewer of them there are but they're never completely eliminated. Most of the time they're controlled by the higher ups."

"I know. It makes me feel better to hear you confirm it, though. I'm not going to let Wayne get to me. I want the internship for this school year and I have to concentrate on showing the company I'm the best candidate from our group, so they'll pick me. I think I can do it, I just hope there's no one at the company that's like Wayne."

"If there is, they're controlled. The company is too big for it to be a real issue. There are more people there, so you might think there's an increased likelihood to run into someone like Wayne but I think the reality is, the good people will keep the bad ones controlled and prevent them from being a problem. The company doesn't want them anymore than you do. No matter how good they may be, they increase the company's exposure to harassment law suits."

"Do you really think so?"

"That company deals with government contracts, a lot of them, you know that. The company won't want to put them or the business they represent in jeopardy because of bad apples, like Wayne. When a company does business with the government they're under a microscope for everything, not just whatever they produce."

"I guess. You never said anything yesterday. What did you find out from those guys about me?"

"Marcus and Ed both had good things to say about you. They didn't give me any specifics but they were very positive when they talked with me about you. If it makes you feel any better, both of them have taken note of Wayne and it isn't positive."

"Wow, what about Ryan and Linc?"

"They didn't say anything about either of them but that's not a bad thing. They only said something about you because I was there and curious. Without going into detail they see problems with Wayne, remember both Marcus and Ed are going to pass judgment on each of you. They already have a negative impression of Wayne. How do you think that's going to color their judgment?"

"He's not going to get the school year internship."

"It's not likely. There's only eleven weeks left in this program for you guys and you each will have two weeks off so that leaves you with nine weeks to show your stuff. Other than Marcus, as the coordinator, the department heads will only have one week to evaluate each intern. Marcus will put all those evaluations together along with his own. He'll run them through some formula the company uses and he'll come up with an overall grade or standing. The company will use that to make the decision about the school year."

"That makes me feel a little better. I'm ready for bed, how about you?"

"You get the bed ready; I'll put the cards away and lock up. I'll see you in a minute."

Rob joined me in the bedroom as I finished turning down the bed. We both undressed and got in bed.

"Rob, did you think we'd end up here, in bed together, when I first moved in?"

"No, I didn't. I thought we had made an arrangement that benefited us both, but that's all. Back then, I never considered us getting together as a couple. Besides everything else I thought I was too old for you."

"The thought crossed my mind that moving in here, I was vulnerable and could be in danger. My talking with Sue convinced me I would be safe. The first night I came in here to your bed, when I was crying and couldn't sleep, you held me; you made me feel safe and secure. I've always felt that way with you. I don't know if you realize how important that has been to me. I love you, Rob."

"I love you, too, Kay, but it took your mother to open my eyes."

"It was the same for me. Thank goodness she did." I snuggled up to him and started kissing his chest while he stroked my hair and my back.

"Mmmm, that's nice, Kay, don't stop."

I moved on to taking a nibble here and a nibble there as I moved up to his nipples. I sucked his left one into my mouth; I licked it and played with it while his noises of pleasure got louder.

"Come here where I can kiss you."

I released his nipple and smiled as I crawled up to where my lips met his. We kissed and his tongue looked to gain entry to my mouth. I let it in and met it with my own. We dueled back and forth from my mouth to his and back again. I broke the kiss and started moving down his body.

"Don't I get to return your attentions?"

"Maybe later, right now I'm playing and having fun. You have to wait your turn."

"So, right now I'm nothing more than a toy for you to play with?"

"Pretty much, any complaints should be lodged with the management. Your best bet is to lay there and enjoy it." I went back to using my mouth on him as I moved down his body.

"I might do more than that."

I lifted my head enough to look into his eyes. "You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with what I want to do." I went back to my play time. I moved further down his body and kept moving. I passed by the critical area of his hardness and did more kisses than bites. I added licks and puffs of my breath as I moved down one inner thigh and started up the other. When I reached the top of his legs I pushed his hardness up and turned my head so that I could use my mouth on his sac. This was new ground for me.

As I closed my mouth around one of what I found there, Rob's head jerked up. "Be careful there. You've been in the past when using your hands, just remember, you can hurt me with your mouth, too."

"I'm being careful but I've never really taken the time to play with these. They remind me of big marbles in a marble bag. You only have two marbles to play with."

"Just like most men."

"You mean there are some that don't have two marbles down there? Do they have three?"

"I've never known of anyone with three although in school there were two with only one."

"Can they father children?"

"As far as I know, it wasn't something we had any sort of in depth conversation about."

"Why not?"

"Because it's not the sort of thing guys casually talk about. Heck, they barely talk with their doctor about it and that's not casual."

"If I went off the pill, could you get me pregnant?"

"Yes. Are you considering children earlier than we talked about?"

"No, I was just wondering." I raised my head above him as I moved up a little higher. I locked eyes with him and lowered my mouth, drawing him in. I started going up and down while I swirled my tongue around and around.

"Oh, gosh, I don't know any way to tell you how good that feels."

I pulled up and off. "I think I know because it has to be almost as good as when you do me."

"I hope it's as good for you."

I lowered my head and bobbed up and down again sucking him in.

Rob was pulling on me, trying to bring me up over him. "Are you going to let me get at you?"

I sucked hard enough to go pop when I pulled off again. I crawled up his body and laid full length on top of him. "Rob, I remember you doing this to me. I remember you telling me that time was for me. Well, this time is for you."

"Kay, every time is for me. I've never been left behind."

"That's okay. I want to focus on you and your pleasure tonight. Won't you let me do that, please?"

"You don't have to."

"I know I don't HAVE to. I WANT to. You've got to help me. I don't have a lot of experience in this. You're not my first but you know that. I still don't have the experience you do."

"Kay, I'm older than you but I haven't had THAT much more experience."

"You've had more than the other three guys that I've been with and you've had more than enough to light up my life. Now I want to light up yours but you have to help me and tell me what I need to do that I'm not doing. Please, Rob, this is important to me."

"Kay, if you always remember what your partner experiences is more important than what you experience you can't go wrong."

"I don't want to do anything wrong."

"There's nothing we can do that's wrong as long as we don't hurt each other. That is really the only rule, when it comes to sex. I know there are people that think some things are unnatural or wrong, there are laws that say some things are wrong and illegal. I don't feel that way. I feel there is nothing that is wrong as long as the participants agree to it and no one gets hurt either physically or mentally."

"You really mean that?"

"Yes, I really mean that. There are no rules when it comes to sex other than the one that says no one should get hurt."

"So my being here, with you poking me in the butt, is okay and what I was doing with my mouth was okay and what you do to me with your mouth and fingers is okay.

"You didn't hurt me. Did I hurt you?"

"No."

"Then what we did before is okay. What we're doing now is okay. Just about anything you or I can think of doing with each other is okay, as long as neither one of us is hurt."

"Good, then I can do this." I let my legs separate and pulled my knees forward so I could rise up on them. When my bottom was high enough I reached down and took him in hand. I brought him to my wet opening and lowered myself slowly and steadily. When I was half way down I reversed direction until just his head was still in me. I held there long enough to take a good look down at his face and then dropped down hard so that my hips came down on his and our pubic bones came together.

"Unh," came from Rob.

"Oh," came from me. I started moving up and down on him and alternated that with rotating my hips while I was down. This rubbed my pleasure center on his shaft and felt like electric shocks, in a good way. Again and again I moved and it didn't take long before I was breathing hard. "Yahhhhh," I exploded and fell forward onto Rob's chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.