OVERBOARD!
Chapter 33: What a Weekend.

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33: What a Weekend. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

"There's been a development, Kay."

"What do you mean there's been a development? What are you looking so serious about?"

"I don't think we'll ever have to worry about Todd ever again. First he did something that demonstrated his ignorance and disdain for the school and even more for the world around him. Then he did something absolutely idiotic that demonstrated his stupidity." I stopped to let her think about what I'd said.

"Rob, what are you talking about?"

"I had a call from your advisor, Bert Symes. I'd asked him to keep his ears open and let me know if anything came up with Todd that we might be interested in. Todd was on campus last night to go to a party even though he was barred by campus regulations. Campus security called the police to escort him off and he fought with them. He actually took a swing at both of the officers who responded. They were only going to make sure he left the campus but after he swung at them, that all changed. They arrested him and took him to jail, again."

"What do you mean he swung at them and what does it mean to me?"

"It's considered an attack on a police officer, two separate counts. Those by themselves are serious felony charges and he's going to have to go before a Judge again because of them. On top of that, the bond he has posted for his other charges may be revoked. If that happens I don't think he'll be out again for at least the next twenty years. The courts don't take kindly to someone attacking a police officer."

"Wow. You really think they'll keep him in jail?"

"I think it's very possible. Do you know anything about his family? Is there money in his family?"

"I don't know but I don't think so. Why, what are you thinking?"

"Two things actually. First, he's going to need a good lawyer and they aren't cheap; he has a lot of serious charges against him. Second, if the courts allow him to post a bond again to be released before trial, it's going to be a big one. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a million dollars or more. Bond agents normally require ten percent in cash and a note to cover the whole bond amount."

"What do you mean a note?"

"A legal pledge of collateral, like property or stocks, is required. They usually don't accept stocks because they fluctuate. They want rock solid things like the family home. Planes and big boats are also good but their value has to be high enough to cover the bond if they have to be sold. It's not easy to put that much monetary value together on short notice."

"Oh my, if my family had to do that, Dad would have to sign over the farm and I don't know if it would be enough."

"After seeing the farm at Thanksgiving, I'm pretty sure it would cover a million dollar bond unless there were already obligations on it. I don't think that will ever be something you or I or anyone in your family will ever have to worry about. None of us are as idiotic as Todd."

"I guess that means I can relax about him now."

"I think that's a safe statement to make. You shouldn't have to see Todd ever again, unless you want to."

"Why would I want to?"

"You might want to sit in on his trial and watch what happens to him. You'd have to do some work to find out when his trial is going to be but it's public information."

"I hadn't considered that. I'll have to think about it."

"Think about it all you want. If you want to attend the trial I'll go with you, for at least part of it, if you want me to."

"You'd do that with me?"

"Of course, it's part of supporting you as my partner; it's the right thing to do. I wouldn't recommend it, though, unless you need to do it for your mental health, to make you feel safe. It would mean taking time off from something important, your education. It'll be during your classes and if you get the yearlong internship, your time to do anything else is going to be very short."

"Do you really think I'm going to be that busy?"

"I'm sure of it. If you're going to be successful this summer, and I'm assuming you will be, you're going to work your tail off. That is, unless you want the yearlong internship to go to one of the other three interns. It's all up to you."

"Do you really think I can do it?"

"I'm positive you can. Back last summer, when we were first getting together, you told me you expected things to be harder this year. Do you remember that?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Well, were they? Did things get harder and were you able to step it up, to get through the year?"

"Yeah, they did get harder and you know I got through the year."

"You not only got through the year, you did very well for the year. Why?"

"Why?"

"Yes, why did you do as well as you did?"

"Because I worked as hard as I had to, I did what I needed to for the classes."

"Right and I expect you to do the same during this summer working for the company. When they put you in the engineering department to learn the nitty-gritty of what they do, you learn the nitty-gritty. When they put you in the drafting and drawing department, you learn which end of a pencil is the working end. When they put you in the design section you learn why the pilots sit in the front of the plane. Do you understand what I mean?"

"I do whatever they want me to do and I do it the best that I can, so they want to keep me when the summer is over."

"You do whatever they want you to and you do it better than any of the other three interns, if you want to be there when classes restart after the summer. Those other three are going to be doing the same thing, the best they can because if they're smart, they want to be the one there after the summer."

"I didn't really want to see Todd again anyway."

"I didn't think so. You have enough on your plate as it is. Think, you're not even a primary participant in his case, just an interested observer. The three other girls are primary, be thankful you're not one of them and move on. We'll be kept in the loop about what happens with him and that's all we need."

"Are you done for the day? I'd like to go for a bike ride and I thought you might go with me."

"That sounds good but I need about fifteen minutes more."

"Okay, I'll fill a couple of water bottles and bring the bikes around front."

"I'll be out as soon as I finish in here and change my shoes."

I turned back to my desk when Kay left my office. I had two phone calls to make and when I finished them I went into the bedroom to put on the shoes I used for knocking around.

Outside, we started on what had become our regular route through the neighborhood. We were riding side-by-side which gave us the opportunity to talk while we rode. It wasn't that big a neighborhood and we typically made at least three full circuits around it.

"Rob, I've been thinking about this money thing. I'm not comfortable letting you pay for all my clothes and the car and everything. It doesn't feel right to me. It's like I'm sponging off you or something."

"I don't think of it that way."

"I'm sure you don't but the point is, I think of it that way and I'm not comfortable because of it. I don't know how but I really need to fix this."

"Even if I don't think anything's broken?"

"I think if I told either your parents or my parents about this whole thing they'd think something's broken."

"Yeah, but you can't tell any of them because they don't know our financial situation and I don't want them to know it. I think my parents would be pleasantly surprised but uncomfortable, yours would be shocked and I don't know what they would do. Beyond that, I don't know how they'd feel if they found out. Do you want to chance upsetting any of them?"

"Of course not, silly. I didn't say I was GOING to tell them, I was pointing out that all four of our parents would agree with me IF I told them." She was smiling and chuckling.

"Okay, you got me. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I want to make my own way in the world and letting you pay for everything isn't making my own way. I need to pay you back all the money you've spent on me. It's the only thing I think would be fair but I don't make nearly enough money to pay you back."

"You don't make nearly enough money, yet. You'll make enough money in time, as long as you stay focused on what you need to do until you graduate. I would rather you didn't worry about it but if paying me back is what you need to do for everything to be back in balance for you I'll let you. You can pay me a dollar a week until you've paid everything back."

"That's not going to make it either. A dollar a week is the same as not paying you back."

"That's my suggestion. If you don't like mine, what's yours?"

"I'd rather pay you back everything all at once but I can't do that. I'll have to pay you a little every week but more than a dollar."

"I know this is important to you, so I won't give you a hard time about it. We can open a bank account that you can deposit into every week. We can set a minimum of fifty dollars a week but you can deposit however much you want to. I'll play fair with you and give you the actual amount I've spent and when you have that much in the bank you can pay me back. Will that salve your conscience?"

"It'll still take forever but yes, it'll do. I'm going to start by depositing the money I had set aside for the car."

"Okay, and I'll give you all the envelopes from the safe that you've been leaving for me. You can add all that to the account, too."

"No, that's not right. Those fifty dollar envelopes were supposed to pay for the food I've been eating since I've been living here. That's to cover the money you already spent. You can't give them back to me or again, it's like I've been sponging off you."

"Okay, okay, you saw through that one. It was worth a try. Since we're engaged now you don't pay for the food anymore, though."

"I think I should."

"This time I'm going to win and you don't pay for food anymore. If you want to talk with either set of our parents about this you can. I think they'll agree with me, though."

"Okay, I guess."

"Let's go home, I'm getting hungry."

"Nothing fancy tonight, soup and salad for dinner."

When we got home I sent Kay in to make the salad and heat up some soup while I put up the bikes. Dinner was simple but good. After dinner we played cards and watched TV until it was time for us to take our shower. It was another fun time and we both were good at getting the other clean, especially in strategic areas. I worked within the newly expanded boundary and again had to stop Kay from proceeding beyond the limit I set. I think she liked pushing just to see how far I would let her go.

When we were nice and dry and we got in bed and read for a while and talked as well. Kay was eager for the next day to get here, she was getting her car. We both went to sleep with a smile.

I woke early thinking about our situation and future. I was well established and my company doing well. It wasn't as big as it could be and I continued to try for more clients but the reality was, if it didn't grow beyond where it already was, I wouldn't be hurt. It was a comfortable size; I could give good service to my clients and had a good reputation. If I wanted to, I could stop working tomorrow and not suffer financially. I continued to work because I enjoyed the way it occupied me. The other benefit of working was it allowed me to donate to my favored charities.

I supported disabled veterans and the homeless. I never served in the military but I felt I benefited from those that did. I didn't think we, as a country, did enough to repay the sacrifices made by our men and women in uniform and I wanted to do my part to pay them back. I included their families and especially the families of those that made the ultimate sacrifice. Where would we be if it weren't for them? How could we repay their sacrifices and those of their families, particularly those of their children?

The homeless were another group that I was troubled about. They were homeless and they were hungry. I couldn't fathom the despair of being in that situation, not knowing where I would sleep at night or where I was going to get my next meal. Anything I could do to ease that despair was not too much and there were several shelters, soup kitchens and food pantries I quietly made sizable donations to in the course of the year. I needed to get together with Kay and get us started on helping out by working at a local soup kitchen at least once a week.

Thinking of getting together with Kay put me in mind to tease her again. She was on my shoulder with her back to me; I leaned over and started blowing softly across her ear. She was soon shifting and squirming and a minute later she tensed then wiggled back against my hip.

"You're teasing me again," she said. "That's mean."

I chuckled. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She swung her elbow back and into my middle as she said, "Rat!"

"Oof!" She had taken me by surprise.

She got out of bed and as she went into the bath, she turned to stick her tongue out at me. "You deserved that."

When she came back into the bedroom, I went in for my own morning needs and as we passed, I exaggeratedly rubbed my stomach in acknowledgement to her.

When I came out to dress she was gone. I found her at the kitchen table with fruit and coffee waiting for me.

"Proud of yourself?" I asked.

She threw my own words back at me, "I don't know what you're talking about, but it served you right."

"Kay, I'm going to work until eleven, and then we can go for your car. We have to stop at the bank to get the cashier's check for the balance we owe on the car. I want to walk into the dealership right at noon. If I can, I want to catch the Sales Manager with your car not ready."

"Why?"

"Because if it isn't, I can use that, to squeeze something more out of him, for your car. Maybe a first service or even more."

"You really think so?"

"He'll probably have the car ready but it doesn't hurt to try. You never know."

"That's all up to you. I'm going to do housework until we're ready to go."

We kissed and I enjoyed it, as always. Then we each went to our chores staying occupied until we left.

At five minutes to eleven she came to get me. "Can we go, now? I want my car."

"We can't be early but we can go. We may have to sit in the parking lot for a few minutes."

"As long as we're there to get the car I won't mind sitting for a few minutes."

"Okay, let's go. The bank is on the way and I want you to come in with me."

"Why?"

"I want to put you on my accounts and you have to sign at least one signature card for the bank to cooperate."

It didn't take long at the bank and we ended up sitting in the dealer's parking lot for a couple of minutes so we weren't early walking in. We stepped through the doors right on time and went to the reception desk.

"Would you please call Mark Sheppard? He should be expecting us and have our car ready."

"One moment please, sir."

Very shortly I heard, "Right on time I see, Miss(?) and Mister Lister."

"I told you we would be. Is the car ready?"

"It's ready. Do you have the check for us?"

"I have it right here." I pulled the envelope, with the check in it out of my pocket.

"Let's take care of the paperwork and I'll have someone put those plates on the car for you." He took us to the Financier's office and left us taking the plates with him.

The Financier had the paperwork ready for us and I gave her the check. We were done and standing at the car in about ten minutes; it had the new plates on it. I handed the keys to Kay and told her to get in.

She got in and settled into the seat. When she had her mirrors adjusted she put the window down. "Do you want me to wait for you?"

"No, but before you do anything else check the fuel gauge. Is the tank full?"

She put the key in the ignition and started the car. "It says the tank is full. Do I go home or are we going somewhere else first?"

"Go home and I'll follow behind you. I'm going to talk with Mark here for a minute or two. Enjoy your new car."

Kay smiled at us and waved before she drove off. I turned back to Mark.

"How's your computer system?"

"It's fine, as far as I know. Why are you asking?"

I handed him a business card. "I own and operate Lister I.T. Service. If you ever need someone to look after your system or upgrade it, I'm your man. I can do anything you'll ever need with networking hardware or software. If your system isn't already set up for it, I can arrange the system so every terminal, back office or sales, can see the entire inventory, at all your connected dealerships. It'd make it easier for your sales staff to cross sell and increase your overall business."

"That'd be nice but it's way beyond me. I'd introduce you to the General Manager but he's gone for the day. He's at a meeting in our headquarters."

"When you get the chance please pass him my card and tell him what I said."

"I'll do that."

After that I left and headed for home. I figured Kay would want to go somewhere in her new car. I wasn't wrong.

"Do you have somewhere in particular you'd like to go to?"

"I think I want to go to the offices where I'm going to be working. I want to check out the parking situation. I know I drove there in your car when I went for the interview but I parked in Visitor parking and I don't remember anything about the regular parking. I was kind of preoccupied."

"It's a good idea. We can map out a couple or three ways for you to get from home to the office. You want at least one alternate route."

We drove to where she would be working and looked over the parking area.

"This will be my most direct route here. We have to find a different way when we leave."

"It looks like there is a little reserved parking area, probably for the bosses. The rest of the parking looks to be open, first come first served, but did you see all the cars have a parking sticker on their bumpers. You'll have to get one when you go through the orientation. I don't know if they tow cars without the sticker but you don't want to take a chance. It wouldn't look good."

"Do you think I can go in now and get a parking sticker?"

"No, because you're not an employee, yet. I'm sure they'll cover parking during orientation, along with everything else. What are you going to bring with you Monday?"

"I don't know, I hadn't thought about it."

"Besides your smile, bring a couple of pens, a pad or notebook and some cash. Don't worry about lunch, that's what the cash is for. Bring your travel mug but don't bring it in until they let you know it's acceptable. What are you going to wear?"

"I thought about one of my dresses but decided to go with a blouse and slacks instead. It won't be the best of my wardrobe but it'll be better than average. I'm not worried about it. Thanks to that shopping spree last weekend, I think I'm in good shape."

The dealership had done a good job of cleaning the car out. It was thoroughly vacuumed and smelled good on the inside. We drove around for a couple of hours or so. Kay was getting comfortable with her new car and took us around on the city streets for a while and then up on the freeways, going up, down and all around on the I-8, the I-15 and the I-805.

"What would you like to do for dinner, Kay?"

"I don't know. I don't feel like Italian or Mexican. How about Chinese?"

"Sure, I know of a buffet not far from the campus, on the West side. If you take us back that way I'll show you where it is."

Twenty minutes later we were walking into the Mongolian Barbeque restaurant. It wasn't the best Chinese food but it was a lot better than I could produce and it always was intriguing to watch them cook using chop-sticks that were three feet long; they made it look so easy.

"I like the noodle dishes with the meat and vegetables cooked in. What do you like, Rob?"

"I have two dishes I like, Beef in Black Bean sauce and Chicken with Broccoli."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.