OVERBOARD! - Cover

OVERBOARD!

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Chapter 30: We’re By Ourselves Again and Have Much to Go Over.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: We’re By Ourselves Again and Have Much to Go Over. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Wednesday morning was not a typical morning for us; it started in the kitchen with us kissing again. It wasn't the toe curler our kiss was the night before but it was still a good one.

Kay and I managed to keep Janice from making breakfast, and this, too, was a change, since she had come in for the extended weekend. She grumbled but I promised to take us out for breakfast instead. We didn't leave until she had her suit-cases packed and everything ready to go. It was a late afternoon flight but we didn't know what we were going to do between breakfast and her flight so we took her luggage with us.

At the restaurant we talked during our meal. "So did you two stay up much later after I went to bed?"

"No, Janice, not too much longer. We talked for a very little while but I sent Kay to bed and then got into bed myself." I managed to keep a straight face as I made that statement. If you think about it, I didn't lie to her, there was more to it than I said, but I didn't lie.

Kay was giggling and Janice noticed. "Did you think of something funny?"

"It's an inside joke, Mom. It's something Rob and I have had going on since before the weekend. I don't think you'd understand but don't worry about it, it's minor really."

"Did you discuss your feelings and what they mean? Do you have anything more you need or want to talk with me about, while I'm still here?"

"No, Mom, to both questions. I think we're both still digesting yesterday. We'll talk when we're ready, I promise. I don't know if it'll be everything all at once, more likely in dribs and drabs, but we'll talk."

"I hope you will, Kaitlyn. I'm always only as far away as the other end of the telephone, if you have questions or anything you want to discuss. Your father is, too. He's going to be very happy for you when I give him the news. It isn't a big surprise but he'll be happy you two have come to your senses."

"Thank you, Janice, thank you for everything. You can be sure we'll talk and when we need to, we'll call."

"Good, that's the right thing to do. Rob, since you didn't come to any conclusions when you talked with your father Monday are you going to call him soon?"

"I am, probably this evening. I need to have my thoughts together and I want to make sure they're home when I call. They're going to be as happy as you are, I'm sure."

"I'm glad. It would be nice if Robert and I could meet with them sometime."

"I agree, I'm going to have to see what I can do to make that happen. I don't think it'll be soon but I'll make it happen somehow. Maybe get the six of us together somewhere. I'll work on it; Kay will make sure of it."

"I will, Mom. I'll make sure he gets us all together. We could even do it at the farm if it's okay with you and Daddy; there's more than enough room in the house."

"Of course it is. You're right about us having the room and we can have your brothers there, too, that way."

"We don't need to plan this all out now. We have time; Kay and I need to talk, a lot, before it happens."

After breakfast, we spent the rest of our time together walking on the campus. Kay was showing Janice everything and even brought us through the Aerospace program building (it was a first for me, too) showing us the various things in the different rooms she worked in. It was impressive to both Janice and me. Kay was positively ebullient as she explained everything to us. It was good to see her proud of something she was so involved with and Janice made it clear she was proud of her daughter.

The goodbye at the airport was bittersweet. Kay didn't want to see Janice go but knew she couldn't stay. It wouldn't be good for us as a couple. After the plane left, Kay was down but it was to be expected. I took us to an early dinner at the diner before we went home.

We were stretched out on one of the double lounges by the pool, I was holding Kay close. "Are you happy, Kay? Are you comfortable?"

"Happy? Yes, I'm happy. Comfortable? I'm working on that." She wiggled and got even closer to me, I hadn't thought it possible.

"What's our next move, Kay? What're we going to do?"

"I don't know about you but I plan on staying right here, for now. I like being comfortable and my mother did a very good job of pointing out to me that I'm comfortable, more than comfortable, attached to you, and at your side."

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Yes, I know. I also know I don't want to get into any sort of heavy discussions, yet. The discussions I know we need to have. I'm not ready for them. Are we in any sort of hurry to hold them? Can they wait for now?"

"They can wait but we shouldn't wait too long. I want you to know I'm not going anywhere, Kay, not anywhere without you."

"Well, I have to move."

"WHAT!?!"

"I have to move ... out of my room and into yours. You're going to have to make some space for me in your dresser and your closet. Never mind, I'll do it. I put your laundry away so I can make the space I need. Which side of the closet do you want?"

"The same side as I have of my bed, the right side. Are you really going to take a side of my closet?"

"You don't expect me to keep my clothes on the other side of the house from where I'm sleeping, do you?"

"No, of course not. Does this mean you're moving into my room on a full time basis?"

"If we're the couple everyone has told us we are and you love me as I love you, I think it should be on a full time basis, don't you?"

"Uh, Kay, that's something that normally happens AFTER a couple gets married in conventional society, not before. Wouldn't it upset your parents somewhat if they found out about us sharing a bed?"

"Maybe, but I don't think it'll upset them excessively, and it definitely won't upset them if they don't know about it. Are you going to tell them? I'm not. Besides who says we're conventional? Is it conventional for a twenty-one year old to commit to a forty-five year old, or visa-versa? We have committed to each other, haven't we?"

"Well, not formally."

"Did I say anything about FORMALLY committing to each other? I don't think so. That part can come later, after we work out some of the details. I'm ready now, and have committed myself to you. Are you NOT in a similar place?"

"Of course I am, but I'm trying to be fair and not rush you."

"Listening to this conversation, it sounds like the other way around; I'm rushing you."

"Kay, you can be exasperating sometimes. Do you know that? I don't know if I want to keep you around."

"Ha! Just try to get rid of me; I dare you. I'll call home, on the phone you've given me, and cry. THEN you'll get visits from both of my brothers. If that's not enough, I'll call your mommy and tell on you, so there!"

"Speaking of phone calls; I have to call home and I need to do it before it's too late."

"Then we better go in. You make your phone call, and while you're doing that, I'll start moving things from my room to yours, not that I have all that much." She said this as she got up off the lounger.

"I know exactly how much you have; remember, I helped you move in here."

She again stuck her tongue out at me before turning her back and heading for the door.

I followed her but stopped when I got to the great room where I sat down and pulled out my phone.

My father answered on the third ring. "We are either extremely fortunate in that you're calling twice in one week or you have a problem. Shall I guess which and should I get your mother on the phone this time?"

"Hi, Dad, I won't make you guess but, please, get Mom on the phone first. Before you do, did you tell her I called on Monday?"

"No, I told you I wouldn't."

"Yeah, that's what you told me. That doesn't mean you didn't anyway."

"Son, I'm shocked. Do you really think I'd tell you I wasn't going to do something and then go right ahead and do it anyway?"

"That's a definite possibility when it comes to me, and you keeping secrets about me from Mom."

"I'm hurt, Son, but I'll get over it. Now, hold on while I call your mother to the phone."

About thirty seconds later I heard her pick up an extension. "How are you doing, Rob, and how is that dear girl, Kay?"

"We're doing great, Mom. We're having a high old time and coming down from a big surprise birthday party I threw for her this past weekend. I went all out because it was her twenty-first. To make it extra special I brought her mother out from Kansas as an additional surprise."

"Rob, that was very sweet of you, especially for someone who is only your housemate and housekeeper."

Ahh, my mother's attempt to find out if there's more yet to the relationship between me and Kay. Did I want to tease her, keep her in suspense? Nah. "About that only my housemate and housekeeper, thing. While Janice, Kay's mother, was out here she had a rather intense conversation with me and Kay, separately and then together. Those conversations are why I'm calling you."

"Stop dragging things out, Son. Your mother and I would both like to know what's going on."

"Okay, Dad." I took a deep breath. "Mom, Dad, I am in love with Kay. I'm in love with her and she's in love with me."

"Mazel Tov! It's about time."

Then it was my mother's turn. "Rob, we're so happy for you and for Kay. Are her parents okay with you two, as a couple?"

"Yes, Mom, Janice spoke for herself and for Robert. They're very happy for us. They were the first to tell us we were a couple and that was back around last Thanksgiving. I think Robert thought it from when he visited us on his failed trip to have Kay return to Kansas."

"I remember that, Son. You talked with me about her parents back then."

"That was actually before Robert came out. You told me then that their problem really was them not wanting to deal with their little girl growing up."

"Something like that."

"I think it's safe to say, they're over that. Janice told Kay she had to make her own decisions and couldn't turn to her parents to make them for her, any more."

"What are your plans now, Rob? What are you and Kay going to do?"

"First we're going to talk. We need to adjust to this. We're comfortable, very comfortable, with each other, but we've been resistant to acknowledge the extent of our feelings. Kay's parents, you guys, William and Mary have all been telling us we're a couple and we've always denied it. I can say in my case, it was because I was afraid, I think. In Kay's case, she didn't know what she was feeling, or at least she didn't recognize the feeling. At least that's what she said."

"That's a smart place to start then, because you really have some things to get straight. Most people don't live together for the better part of a year and THEN say they're in love. Usually it works the other way around."

"Don't give him a hard time, Phil. He's doing it, even if it's out of sequence, he's doing it."

"Dani, you just want grand-children, like any other Jewish Mother living down here."

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, Mom, there's nothing wrong with you wanting grand-children. You have to realize, though, Kay and I aren't to that point yet. I don't know if we're even to the point of discussing children, yet. We will, I promise, but children aren't the first thing on our list to discuss."

"We'll wait, not that we have a choice, but we'll wait. Please, don't make us wait too long."

"Dad, can you do something with her?"

"I haven't been able to for the past forty-seven years. What makes you think things will be different, now?"

"Is this what I have to look forward to?"

"Yes, Son, if you're lucky, very lucky."

"Thanks, Dad."

"You're welcome, son. Hang on to that girl."

"I will, I will. This phone call was just to let you guys know what's going on. Suffice it to say there'll be more to follow, but not tonight. I love you guys."

"Your father and I love you, too, Son, and we already love Kay almost as much."

"Thanks, Mom. Good night, now. I'll call you next week if not sooner. You call me if you need to, for anything."

While I was on the phone Kay crossed through the great room from her side to my side and back again and again. The last trip was from my side to hers so I went that-a-way to catch up to her. I found her in her closet.

"Hello, how're you doing?"

"I'm down to this last closet load and then I've got the bathroom to do."

"What can I do to help?"

"Hold your arms out and I'll lay these across them. You can take them to the other side and I'll get a load from the bath and meet you in two minutes. Hold them and I'll come get them to put in the closet. Okay?"

"I'll be waiting." When my arms were full I headed across to the other side.

True to her word two minutes later Kay joined me. "What are you doing standing there? Why haven't you put those things up, yet?"

"You told me you'd put them up. I'm transport, you're storage."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't know how you can be running your own company. You've got no initiative."

"Ouch!"

"I've got most of my stuff on this side now. The rest can wait for tomorrow. I'm going to have to move some things around in the bath."

"Now?"

"A few things now but only enough so I can take my shower tonight and get ready for school in the morning."

"Are we going to talk or do you want to play some cards?"

"Play cards?"

"Yeah, play cards. The past five days have been rather full and I thought you might like to play some cards this evening the way we did before this week, so we can start to get things back to normal. We can talk while we play, or not, depending on how we're feeling. Playing will be a good way to relax, and think at the same time."

She looked at me and then came in close, for a kiss. This kiss was more than this morning's but less than yesterday's. "I could get used to those, so don't stop on my account."

"I don't want to spoil you so I'm going to have to ration them out. Don't get greedy."

We played cards for a couple of hours but we didn't talk about the big things. Kay didn't want to yet. She had too many things running around in her head and quite truthfully, I did, too.

When we put the cards up we headed to the bedroom. I went into the shower and was just soaping up when Kay surprised me yet again, this time by joining me in the shower.

"Kay, what are you doing? Why are you in my shower?"

"I like to shower at night so I'm nice and clean before I get between the sheets."

"I like to get clean before bed, too, for much the same reason. What I was asking is why you were in the shower with me?"

"I figured you might like to have someone wash your back. I know I'd like you to wash mine. Now you're going to make noises about how improper it is for us to be in here together and I'm going to point out to you we're wearing the same clothes right now that we normally wear in the hot tub. Any other argument?"

"I guess not. Turn around so I can get started washing your back."

"Good, I'm looking forward to this." She had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.

When she turned her back to me I took the soaped up wash cloth I was holding and started at the top of her shoulders, scrubbing her vigorously which meant I was pushing her around from one side to the other as I worked my way down her back and around her sides. When I reached her hips I stopped.

Kay looked over her shoulder at me. "This is great, I love a back rub and you're doing a good job. Why've you stopped?"

"I've stopped because I don't intend to go any further south; it's making me uncomfortable. You're a beautiful young woman; I've told you that before and I'm reacting to you, as you can plainly see. I've also told you I don't go in for casual sex, sex without an emotional connection and some commitment. I know we've made a commitment to each other and I definitely feel a connection to you, but this is too soon, it feels too much like casual sex to me. We need more conversations and a buildup of our connection and physical contact. I won't hurt you, Kay."

"I know you won't hurt me, Rob. Do you want me to get out of the shower?"

"No, not at all. I'm just not ready for too much personal contact, yet."

"You really are old fashioned, aren't you? Would it bother you if I gave you a hug right now?"

"It would, but only a little, so don't let it stop you. It won't bother me as much as I'll like it."

"Come here." She pulled me into a hug and the only place for my hands to go was around her so I hugged her back. It was nice, very nice and it was my turn to smile.

"I'm glad you're in my life, Rob, you make me feel good about myself and about us. Now, turn around so I can wash your back, and I promise to be just as proper as you were. I won't go too far south." She washed my back and sides, continuing around to do my chest from behind me.

Kay had a trick up her sleeve, when she was finished with my back she didn't let me turn around. Instead she had me lift my feet, one at a time, by bending my leg at the knee. She washed each foot with her bare hands, massaging the soles. It felt so go I groaned, which made her smile even more.

"That felt great, Kay. I may have you do that on a daily basis."

"Nope! That was a special. I'll do it again but I'm not going to tell you before I do, you'll appreciate it more that way. The shower was nice, Rob. It's the first time I've ever showered with someone. I wasn't sure of what to expect when I got in with you. You should know I'm going to do it again, and do it a lot."

"I have showered with someone before and I already knew it was nice, but with you it was nicer than it ever was with any other woman."

When we were dry and finished in the bath, we went into the bedroom and were about to get in bed when I stopped us. "Kay, I don't know how good an idea this is."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember, some time ago, I said you were safe with me because I'm not into casual sex? I said I needed an emotional connection with my partner for me to most enjoy physical intimacy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.