OVERBOARD!
Chapter 17: Kay’s Father Comes to Take Her Home.

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Kay’s Father Comes to Take Her Home. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

I had been sitting in the great room when Kay made her call home to speak with her father. I was there to give her my support not to eavesdrop. From what I heard of the conversation, it started out okay but was going downhill about half way through, slowly at first then very rapidly. It was kind of like watching a plane crash where the plane starts out in level flight and ends up nose down in the dirt as it crashes and burns. It wasn't pretty. I felt bad for her and her situation. Was it my fault, did I force this on her?

After hanging up, Kay only stayed in the room for a very few minutes before she got up and headed towards her room. She didn't say anything before she left and it was evident she was upset, her eyes were tearing up. I knew she wanted to be left alone because I heard her door shut which was unusual. The cats wouldn't be able to get in. They wouldn't understand that but they'd have to deal.

I still wanted to be supportive but didn't know of anything I could do. I ended up just staying in the great room reading with some music playing so if she needed something I was right there. After a few hours I realized nothing I was reading was getting through to me and I knew she was gone for the night, so I went to bed myself.

I was sleeping on my side facing away from the door when, sometime during the wee hours of the morning, I felt a body get on the bed. It sort of woke me up. Clearly bigger than the cats, it molded itself up against my back. As I came to consciousness I realized it could only be Kay. That brought me to full wakefulness.

I rolled over to face her. I was in the light weight shorts I normally wore to bed, she was in wearing a tee shirt and I don't know what else but it wasn't much.

"Kay, what are you doing, what's going on?"

"Rob, I'm so unhappy, I don't want to be alone right now. I need to be near someone, would you please hold me, cuddle me?"

"I'm sorry Kay, I didn't mean..."

"Don't talk right now, just hold me. We'll talk in the morning."

I rolled onto my back, slid my arm under her and pulled her up against my side. "Okay Kay, it'll be okay. Go to sleep now." I could feel her very soft, very feminine, very pleasing body against me as she snuggled into my side and put her head on my shoulder. I could also feel her tears as she cried silently. I felt bad for her but knew there was nothing more to be done right then. We both went back to sleep.

I came awake early with my arm asleep and turned my head. Kay was still asleep on my shoulder. I slowly worked my arm out from under her and slipped off the bed being careful not to wake her. I thought it a good thing for her to stay asleep. She needed the rest.

I went into the bath taking my clothes with me and took care of my morning needs. I dressed and went through my office to the kitchen. I fixed a pot of coffee and sat at the table drinking it, eating some fruit and thinking about the situation. What should I do? What could I do? Should I call her parents in Kansas and talk to them? I could get the number from the phone easily enough. Would it do any good or would it make the situation worse?

I had a brain storm; I'd call my parents and talk with them. I'm not a parent and really can't fully understand that point of view. Maybe they could help me to understand and give me an idea of what to do. It was just afternoon in Florida; I hoped I would catch them at home. I called.

My father picked up the phone. "Afternoon Robert or should I say morning since that's what it is there."

"Hi Dad, how are you and Mom getting along? This isn't a bad time for you is it?"

"I'm awake and don't have any need to be anywhere so this is as good a time as any. Your mother and I are fine. The bridge club is having its annual tournament and we haven't been knocked out of the running yet. We're still going to the community pool twice a week or so. I guess that means we're still moving and our advanced years may have slowed us down but they haven't stopped us yet. Not everyone here can say that."

"That's good Dad and your advanced years aren't that advanced. I really wish you'd move out here or at least to Arizona so you'd be closer."

"You know we're not ready to do that yet son. When we are, we'll let you know. Now you don't normally call on a Friday so you must need something. Out with it son, let's get to it before I put your mother on the phone or do you need her too?"

"No, I think it's your opinion I need but you may want to talk to her before you answer me. I'll let you decide that. Anyway, I lost my housekeeper; she left to be closer to her grand-kids. I've brought in a college student, a very nice young woman, to do the job. Instead of paying her anything I'm allowing her to live here in one of the bedrooms on the other side of the house and allowing her to use one of my vehicles when she needs it. She's a serious student at the university and she also has another job as a waitress part time, mostly on weekends."

"Okay, that all sounds good for her, what are you getting out of it?"

"She keeps my house clean and takes care of my junior citizens whether I'm here or travelling. She does all the shopping as well as the laundry. She's smart, more than book smart, and has even helped me with some maintenance issues. She's also someone to talk with and keeps me company in the evenings."

"When you say she keeps you company, how much company?"

"She's just someone to talk with, play cards with and watch TV with, things like that, nothing more. She's a proper young woman. She's not like the kids you hear about who drink and party all the time. She's twenty years old."

"Well, if you and she are both happy with the exchange and it's open and above board, what's the issue you need my help with?"

"The problem is her folks. She's from a farm in Kansas, her parents and the whole community back there are very conservative. She told her folks she's living here as a housekeeper and they're not accepting it. They don't want her to be living with me, an unmarried adult man. They don't even want her to be here in California. They think we're all without morals here. They had a big blowup on the phone last night with her Dad demanding she leave school here and come back to the farm. She tried to talk with him but he flat refused to listen to her. He wouldn't even let her finish what she was saying when he made his demand. She refused and ended up hanging up the phone with him yelling at her. It wasn't pretty. She loves her parents and family, the whole thing has upset her an awful lot as you can imagine. She literally cried herself to sleep last night."

"The situation sounds bad, what do you want from me?"

"I've got a question I'd ask her but she's still asleep. It was pretty emotional for her last night. I don't want to wake her before I have to. I want your opinion because you are a parent and I think know so much more about this stuff than I do."

"And that question is?"

"Should I call her parents myself and try to talk to them, convince them I'm not a bad guy? Let them know I'm not some kind of crazy stalker. I'm actually trying to help her out, not get over on her."

"I think that sounds good but I wouldn't do it without talking with her first. They are her parents and she knows them best. It's a nice idea, but unfortunately, I don't think it will do any good."

"First you say it sounds good then you say it's a waste of time. I'm confused, what do you think I should do."

"If they're as conservative as you think they are, I doubt you can change their minds or convince them she's okay living with you. I don't think it would do any harm but if they won't listen to her, they most probably won't listen to you or anything you have to say. If you make the call, you better be prepared to be rejected and yelled at. The real problem isn't you or your house or even California. The problem is their little girl is in the process of leaving the nest and they aren't ready for it. Nothing you can say will change that. I don't know any parent that is ready for a child to leave and with girls it's usually harder."

"Really? It's not me or California? It's her leaving home?"

"Well I haven't spoken with them, obviously, but it's something I've seen before and it makes sense to me. I could be wrong but I think it's highly probable that I'm not."

"I'd have never come up with that. I didn't recognize what the real problem was and you've cleared that up. I knew talking with you would help. Thanks Dad."

"Talk to her, she probably needs to hear it too. What's her name?"

"Her name is Kaitlyn but she goes by Kay. If you call the house she's probably going to be the one who answers. I've told her Mom's and your names but you'll probably have to remind her the first time she answers the phone when you call."

"Kay, got it. If there's nothing more I can do for you, let me get Mom on the phone."

"Thanks Dad, you've been a big help."

Mom got on the phone and we talked about much of nothing but it's always good to hear her voice. As long as they sounded good I didn't worry about them, too much. After a little bit I got off the phone. We didn't talk about anything of substance. The talk with Dad helped. I left it to him to talk to her about what was going on out here. I knew I could count on him for that.

I was just sitting there thinking about the conversation I had with my Dad and the phone call I was contemplating. Kay came in and over to me. She must have come straight from my bedroom. She was still in her tee shirt and I could see now, just her panties. She was close enough I could see the tracks of her tears from all her crying last night.

"Thank you Rob, for all the help you've given me and for last night. I really needed someone last night and once again you were there for me. I don't know what I'd have done or where I'd be right now if I hadn't met you. You've been good to me and for me. Thank you."

"You are most welcome Kay. I will always be here for you. You're my friend and I will never turn away from you. It has truly been my pleasure and I am very glad you jumped off that party boat." I was trying to lighten things up a little and had a big smile on my face for her.

"I'm going to go take a shower and put on some clean clothes. I think that will help me feel better."

"Take your shower, make yourself feel better and then come find me. I called home this morning and spoke with my Dad about you, your parents and the phone call last night. He gave me some good insight and I need to share it with you. I think it will help you some."

When Kay left to take her shower, I decided to do the same and took a quick run through the rain locker. I shaved and put on some clothes as well before I went to my office to check on things. A quick review of the logs showed there was nothing going on I had to worry about. So I decided to take the day off and spend it with Kay to try and help her come to terms with last night's phone call and the rejection she was feeling.

Kay came in looking much better. She was in her typical tee shirt and shorts but her color was much better and her eyes had some life in them again. It wasn't until then that I realized how drained she had looked before.

"You look much better now. How are you feeling?"

"Better. Not much, but better."

"Good, I'm glad. Now how about we go somewhere and talk some."

"What about your work?"

"I've got nothing that can't wait until Monday and I'm going to take the day off to spend the time with you. How about we go to the beach and walk a little. I can use the exercise. What do you think?"

"I'd like that but don't forget, I have to work tonight."

We took my car and went down to the beach area. There were lots of places to walk and that's what we did. We started out talking about nothing but talking none the less. After a while we found an open air café to sit and have something to eat and drink. It was pleasant and comfortable. I wanted Kay happy, not full of regret for the choices she had made regarding me and her living arrangements. I had been watching her covertly and after we had been sitting long enough for me to see the tension no longer evident in her posture, I broached the issues that had come up last night.

"Kay, I'd like to talk a little about last night, your phone call, how upset you were after it and everything else."

She looked down at the table for a moment then up into my eyes. "I was upset last night, now I'm resigned to it."

"Kay, I will do anything I can to help you here. Up to and including helping you find another place to live if that is what you choose to do. I'll even help you with a security deposit if you need one. I do not want to be the cause of this estrangement from your family. I have to tell you though, after talking with my father this morning, I don't think it really matters that you are living in my home."

"You said you had talked with him earlier. At this point I don't think anything you say can help. It can't hurt but it won't help. I'll listen though, so please go ahead."

"The problem is not what it appears to be. Your parents are upset but despite what they said last night, the real issue is you're growing up, reaching adulthood, making your own decisions and leaving the nest. They don't want to let you go. My father told me all parents go through this with all children, especially with daughters. I think your Mom and Dad love you very much and don't want you to get hurt. Because of that, they want to protect you. The way parents protect their children is having them in the home where the parent can watch over them and keep anything from hurting them."

"But they were okay when I first moved out here. Why is it different now? I'd think it'd be easier after the two plus years I've been here."

"I'm guessing here, but maybe it's sinking into them that you may never live at home or in your home area again. Part of it could have to do with you not going home this summer; part of it may be you telling them you don't need their financial support anymore and in fairness, part of it is they don't like the idea of you living with a man even if it is platonically and professionally. For all I know that last may have been the straw that broke the camel's back and caused your parents to demand you come home."

"This is what your Dad told you?"

"He gave me the basics and I filled in some of the details."

"Do you think this is what's really going on?"

"I don't know Kay. Until you get to talk with them, and they're willing to at least listen to you, we won't know but it does make sense. Don't you think?"

"I guess, but how do I get them to listen to me?"

"If there was some way for you to talk with Junior and get him on your side, that's what I would tell you to do. But with him not having a cell phone and your Mom being the one who answers the phone, I don't know how you're going to get to him directly. I don't suppose you know of any way to get in touch with Tommy and have him pass a message to Junior do you? Maybe get Tommy to have Junior call you here when Mom and Dad aren't listening?"

"I know which school he's in but I don't know which dorm or the phone number at it. It is a good idea but I don't know how to put it in action."

"Call the school maybe? How about having a friend get to Junior if not Tommy?"

"Let me think about both of those. I don't know how well Junior would respond and I don't want to get him or Tommy involved if I don't have to. From what your Dad said though, it would help them too."

"Two things there, first they're not girls and second they're not planning on leaving the farm from what you've told me."

"There is that, isn't there."

"Kay, do you think it would help if you moved out?"

"With the information from your Dad, it might help some. I don't think it'd be enough though from my Dad's tone last night."

"I'll let you think about that whole situation. If you need to bounce anything off of me, I'm right here for you. There is another issue I'd like to discuss if you're up for it."

"What's that?"

"I'm not complaining, because I really did like it, but I think we need to talk about you getting in my bed last night."

"Oh, that."

"Yeah, that."

"I'm sorry Rob, I wasn't sleeping well no matter what I did and I needed someone to hold me. I needed the comforting and you were the only one there. You're the only one I could or even would turn to anymore. You've been so supportive of me; it seemed natural for you to be the one I wanted to hold me. You were already in bed so I just got in with you."

"I'm very flattered, Kay, flattered and appreciative of your trust in me. I have to tell you though, I'm not made of stone and I did react to you being there with me, if you understand what I mean."

"I wasn't worried and I wasn't surprised. Yes I felt you react and I'm kind of glad you did. It meant you weren't rejecting me and I was feeling pretty rejected after the phone call last night."

"Kay, I've told you, I don't go in for meaningless sex; sex without some emotional attachment. I've got to tell you, Kay, I've developed an emotional attachment to you. I consider you a friend, more than a friend actually. While I don't look to have sex with friends that doesn't mean you can count on that to be a safe situation for you. My emotional attachment isn't like you're a stray kitten I've picked up and think is cute and needing protection. I think you are a very smart, responsible, good looking young woman and I am attracted to you, strongly. It's not just a physical thing, if it was, I wouldn't start with smart when I was describing you. If you come to my bed again I'm going to give you what I think you need and deserve, both emotionally and physically. I don't want to frighten you but please think of that before you come to me. I'll never reject you but you may get a whole lot more than you were expecting."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.