Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Mindy looked around the room. “Okay, if we’re going to do this storytelling, let’s make sure we’ll all comfy first. You don’t look too good with your ass against the edge of my desk. Let’s get you to a chair.”

She got me a chair and I gladly sat down in it.

Once I did so, Cindy repositioned. She trapped my boner in her deep cleavage. Only then did she crane her head back down and resume sucking and slurping on the tip.

Min sighed blissfully. “Aaaah! A titfuck-blowjob combo! Excellent idea, girl!”

Then she looked up at me, her body suddenly brimming with energy and her eyes on fire. “Hon, look at me! Here I am in my stuffy old office, naked as the day I was born, wearing your cum on my face and eager to start about how you fucked Sonia! And right next to me, my best friend Cindy is worshipping your big cock with her tits and her mouth, like the sex slave she truly is and was always meant to be! I’ll never look at this room in the same way again, and I LOVE IT! Does it get any better than this?!”

Somehow, her visible excitement increased even more, until she was practically vibrating all over. “And the answer is YES! It just occurred to me that, yes, it will get even BETTER! Someday soon, I’ll be talking to you just like this, except you’ll be standing up and Jane will be taking turns with Cindy bobbing on your cock! Yes, Jane! And Sonia will be kneeling behind you and licking your ass crack! And Anjali will be standing in front of you, French kissing your lips while rubbing her oiled up big tits all over your bare chest! And Michelle will be right behind you, her pussy actually resting on Sonia’s head as she rubs her oiled up even BIGGER tits against you back! And Ruby-”

I raised a hand, cutting her off. “Enough, please! I get the picture!”

My wild wife was bouncing in excitement. “I don’t think you do, since I had lots more hotties to add, including so many waitresses, and total babes you haven’t even met yet! But close enough; you get the picture.” She chuckled, probably realizing that she was getting too carried away.

I stared incredulously at her and let out a world weary sigh.

But that didn’t dampen her enthusiasm much at all. In fact, she continued emphatically, “And my point is, that WILL happen! Okay, maybe not every single one of them, but most of them, for sure! All of us, working as one, to endlessly pleasure YOU! Our master! It really IS going to happen exactly like that someday! DAMN! I think I’m going to be the queen of the cucqueans!”

Cindy obviously approved of Mindy’s vision, because she upped her efforts. Her head still didn’t move much, but she was doing wondrous things with her lips and especially her tongue.

My mind was fully convinced that vision could never happen. That didn’t even happen in most porn videos, and this was real life! But a part of me had to admit that with one wife and four cock slaves, things were actually going to happen to me that were very similar to that. In fact, the Dream Chair was designed for that exact purpose. It was merely a matter of who would be involved. I could definitely object to the inclusion of the likes of Jane and Sonia, but the truth was she was not that far off.

That blew my head clean off. I tried to stay level-headed and not let my thoughts go in that direction, but as aroused as I was, I was much more receptive than usual. It was too amazing to contemplate!

However, even though I knew her vision wasn’t completely absurd, I certainly didn’t want to further encourage her cucquean sensibilities. I figured it was best to appear to be in denial. “Look. That’s not going to happen, okay? I’ll admit that this opens the door to me fucking other women, but that’s going to be a rare thing. I’m overextended with FIVE freaking cock slaves, as it is!”

I covered my face in my hands, hoping that would distract me from the spermy faces and other sexy sights so I could think clearly. Or at least somewhat clearly. UGH! I swear, Min has no limits! She would arrange that very scene tomorrow if she could get me and everyone else involved to agree with it. Yikes! I’m torn between welcoming that with open arms, and ... well ... getting exhausted just thinking about that much sex all the time. I’m discovering there really is too much of a good thing!

Before things get even more out of hand with me telling Sonia stories, I’ve got to at least make a couple of important things clear. At least I made my point about certain names being off limits. And they WILL be punished for that, soon. Not that that’ll stop them, but at least it should slow them down some.

What else? Fuck, this talking-while-getting-blown stuff is insane. Oh yeah, keeping secrets.

I opened my eyes and dared to look back down at them and their cummy faces. Surprisingly, Min still wasn’t touching me in any way, but she looked like she was a bomb about to go off. Her entire body was brimming with excitement. I realized I needed to talk fast before ... Well, I didn’t know what was going to happen, except it would be even more highly arousing and distracting.

I spoke firmly to them, “Okay. So. First, to reiterate, certain names are off limits when it comes to sex, especially the ‘N’ word. Is that clear enough already, and with NO loopholes?”

I got unhappy mumbles and grumbles in response, which given what Cindy was still doing to me were only to be expected. But they both acknowledged that I had indeed been clear on this point.

“Secondly, what the heck are we doing here?! Meaning it has to be well after five by now. Are some security guards going to come by and make trouble?”

Mindy giddily replied, “I can happily tell you there’s no trouble on that front. Your timing was ideal. Most people left within ten minutes of you arriving. But you know how the law biz is, with people working crazy hours. There’s always at least a few people working late on this floor alone, sometimes very late, so the security guys just wait downstairs. We’d have to be here a couple more hours at least before anyone came poking around.”

“Good.” I was surprised that I hadn’t been more concerned by that. Perhaps I’d anticipated her answer, or maybe I was just getting used to these sorts of situations. “I want to get back to my intended main point, about keeping secrets.”

Mindy longingly gazed at Cindy’s ever-sliding lips. “Do we have to right now? I’ve been so good and patient, letting her have your cock all to herself. But I’m about to burst with desire! Let’s stick with the plan: you tell us hot Sonia stories and we’ll fuck and suck the King into oblivion!”

“That sounds pretty damn good, I must admit,” I replied. “But I have to at least mention this issue now so you’ll understand my concern about timing.”

“Timing?” she asked quizzically.

I winced. Good grief. I’m not making myself clear. But then again it’s a miracle I can still talk at all! God. Cin’s really tired, I can tell. Her jaw must ache pretty bad after all this time, and her cheeks are even more teary than cummy. And yet she keeps right on sucking me, with all kinds of tongue. She really is a wonder!

I patted the top of her head approvingly, and ran my fingers through her hair.

She mewled contentedly, and then began bobbing with even more suction and vigor. It seemed that just that little gesture from me gave her a second wind.

After refocusing, I said, “I mean how much time we might have left tonight. You see, like I was saying before I was blindsided by yet another sexy distraction, the sex boycott isn’t working the way it should be, and we’re running out of time with Nicky returning in ten days. It occurred to me that even if I’m not having sex with some of you, you hear stories of me having sex with others, and that somehow inspires and sustains you. I don’t understand the cucquean mentality, but it is what it is. So I’ve decided stricter measures are needed. Starting tomorrow, I’m not going to have sex with anybody, period!”

That got their attention! Cindy had been happily bobbing along, tears streaming down her straining face like usual, when she suddenly froze. Then she pulled her lips all the way off and joined Mindy in just gawking up at me in disbelief.

After the longest pause, Mindy asked in a breathless whisper, “Are you serious?!”

I nodded. “Serious as a heart attack. I know it’s going to be painful for all of us, including me, but it’s the only way. I’ve been kind of cheating still having sex with you, Cindy, and with Sue Ellen. Not to mention breaking down and having sex with you today, Min, when that definitely shouldn’t be happening at all! All of you seem to have caught the cucquean bug to some extent, so when I have sex with any of you, you share detailed stories of that with the others, and it’s practically like I’ve had sex with everyone. That means my boycott has no real teeth.”

Cindy was so bummed that she was just holding my boner, not even stroking it. She said glumly, “I haven’t been saying much to the others, for that very reason. I want this boycott over and done with already, just like you do.”

I pointed out, “Even so, just knowing the bare bones is enough. They can fill in the blanks with their vivid imaginations. It’s as if you’ve all made it your goal to keep my dick constantly throbbing with arousal, and if you’re not there in person to do it, just knowing someone else is taking care of it is more than enough to make you happy.”

Both Cindy and Mindy made the same incredulous exclamation at the exact same time: “‘AS IF?!’”

Cindy sat up stiffly between my legs and added with some righteous indignation, “What the hell do you mean, ‘as if?’ That’s EXACTLY how we feel! ‘Pleasure the cock’ is rule number one for a damn good reason! We’re more than just cock slaves; we’re a TEAM of cock slaves!” She raised a fist dramatically, setting off a tit-quake. “A victory for one is a victory for us all!”

Seeing my confused look, Mindy favored me with a particularly knowing smirk. “Hon, I love you so much, but they named a Jethro Tull album after you: you’re thick as a brick! I know it’s hard for a studly master-type like you to understand the slave mindset, but that’s exactly how they feel, all the time!”

Cindy exclaimed, “Yeah!” She looked at her hand and seemed surprised to find that she was still holding my boner. She resumed stroking it, even as her attention was on the discussion. “I take this slave stuff VERY seriously! I gave up my WHOLE LIFE to dedicate myself to serving your cock!”

Transferring her gaze from my face to my stiffness in her hand, she added with heartfelt longing, “Raising Ruby and now my other daughters and de facto daughters is the only other thing that matters to me. The fact that they’re your slaves too means that my two main purposes merge into one. It’s beyond wonderful that we’re all united in the single, simple goal of keeping your stiff dick throbbing with pleasure! So when I hear that someone else has given you a nice long cocksucking or titfucking or the like, I feel a tremendous sense of relief, like you just came on MY face! It’s like slipping into a hot bubble bath after a hard day at work. But if I know or suspect your cock has gone untended for hours, I start to get anxious and unhappy.”

With that, she leaned forward and began lovingly licking and blowing air onto my highly sensitive cockhead region. I surmised she wanted to do more, but she also wanted her mouth free so she could keep talking.

Mindy chuckled. “It’s true. Now that she and I work together, you should hear us talk. Every half hour or so, out of the blue, she’ll ask me something like, ‘What do you think he’s doing now? Who is he with?’ If we get a call and hear some news like you fucked Sue Ellen in the Pussymobile, she’ll just float in happy land for the next couple of hours, at least.”

Cindy was blushing in embarrassment, which let me know just how true that was. The way she looked down shyly with my cum dripping down her face was both adorable and a real dick stiffener.

I was startled by the intensity of her emotions and commitment. Shoot. I’m starting to realize that I’ve never fully understood how seriously even Cindy takes this cock slave stuff. And if she feels that way, then Michelle, Ruby, and Sue Ellen do too, maybe even more so!

That was too strange and intense for me to contemplate right now. I tried to stay on target. “Well, hearing that only strengthens my resolve that a total sex boycott is the only way to go. If what you say is true, then you know deep in your heart that I’m right.”

Cindy cursed under her breath, “Damn! Me and my big mouth!” Apparently she decided that more talking would only make matters worse for her, so she engulfed my boner yet again and resumed bobbing on it. Or maybe she was trying to arouse me so much that I’d be too distracted to follow through on my threat.

I was highly distracted, but not enough to stop talking, once the initial surge of extreme arousal passed. I said to Min, “So that’s how it’s going to be for me. No sex for the next ten days, or until you and the GTs break!”

Mindy wailed like I’d just told her I’d broken both my legs. “TEN DAYS?! Good God! Do you realize how terrible that’s going to be for everybody?! The girls have been having it pretty rough already, more than I think you know. They hardly slept a wink last night. Just wait until they hear this! We could have a full-on riot!”

“Let them riot,” I responded brusquely, trying to be tough.

Then my wife’s face lit up with renewed hope. “But wait! What about Sonia?! The Bat! Can’t you still fuck her?! That doesn’t count, right?!”

Cindy paused with her bobbing and looked up at me with a hopeful expression too. She couldn’t seem to stop her tongue from lapping on my sweet spot even then, however.

There was a pause while I tried to figure out how to respond to that one, and how honest I should be. I finally said, “To be frank, I don’t know. My goal is to have a total sex boycott, which includes her and every other person on Earth. But I had no plan whatsoever to fuck her today. I just went into her office to talk, and BOOM! Things happened.”

Mindy shook a fist at me. “‘Things happened?!’ That’s IT?! I hope that’s a joke and not a start of your much-anticipated Sonia story. Because we’re going to need a LOT more detail than that! You’re a successful author. I expect you to paint a picture so vivid and realistic I’ll be tempted to walk into it! I want a count of every bead of sweat rolling down Sonia’s forehead!”

I couldn’t resist a grin. “Don’t worry, I promise I’ll be a better storyteller than that. I just mention it to point out that something like that could very well happen again. She’s vowed that the sex we had today is going to be a one-time thing, but I don’t know.”

Mindy snorted derisively. “I do! God, she’s a self-deluded fool, if she thinks that! ‘Once you’ve been filled by the King, you’ll never be content with any other thing.’”

I asked, “Where did that quote come from?”

She smirked in her usual way. “That’s a quote from the famous Smirkarella, Queen of the Smirky Night. I hear she’s pretty awesome. And I also hear she made that up just now.”

I had a good laugh at that. I told her mirthfully, “Please pass on my compliments to Smirkarella the next time you see her. Which I’m guessing will be very soon.”

She was all grins. “Yes, almost instantaneously, in fact.” But then she remembered what we were talking about and she let out a heavy sigh, leading to a frown. “Are you SURE you have to go through with this total boycott thing?”

Feeling resolute in my decision, I nodded and emphatically stated, “I am.”

She let out another heavy sigh. “I suppose it’s the only way. At least the Sonia thing will give Cindy and me some hope. And yes, I know your plan is to crush our hope, so we’ll give in entirely. But keep in mind that you’re not trying to break Cindy in the first place. She’s already being the best cock slave she can possibly be.”

My wife looked over to Cindy, still bobbing on my erection. “Just look at her! I’m proud of her. She loves you so much. She loves serving your cock with all her heart and soul. I know she makes occasional mistakes, like mentioning the ‘N’ word at the wrong time, but that’s just because her passion for you is so great. As for me, you know I’m going to break before long in any case, because we both know I can’t last very long without you, so a little hope in my case is okay. Your main problem is with the Hellions, and you know it.”

I ran a hand through Cindy’s hair some more, non-verbally complimenting her on her tongue work, as well as her dedication and love in general. Then I said to my wife, “True. Which is why I’m trying to be as honest as I can about Sonia. I figure the odds are pretty good we’ll fuck again if I keep going there to work on my laptop every day, and that’s still the plan. But that just makes it all the more important the girls can’t know anything about Sonia and me!”

I added, upon reflection, “‘Crushing hope’ sounds harsh, but I guess that’s what I’m doing. A better way to put it is that they have to realize that I can easily get along without their sexual attentions. I can even get along just fine without sex at all, if that’s what it takes. So their attempts to sexually manipulate me are futile.”

Mindy giggled with even more smirky amusement than usual.

“What?”

“I definitely believe you, because I know what you’re capable of through our years of marriage. But still, you have to admit it’s funny to her you say you can ‘get along just fine without sex at all’ even as you have an actual factual personal sex slave actively blowing you! You have to admit it’s a trifle ironic.”

I grinned like a naughty kid that just got busted. “Okay, a trifle.”

Even Cindy blushed a little bit, though she certainly didn’t stop her endlessly varying tongue work or her relentlessly sliding lips.

Mindy’s smirk grew. “Yes, just a teeny tiny trifle. Anyway, you can see how some might doubt your resolve, given that lately one usually needs to sign up on a waiting list to find some space between your legs.”

I said sheepishly, “It’s not that bad.”

“I was thinking we should get one of those machines they have at the local deli where you pull down a paper ticket and wait until they call your number. ‘Paging B12, the left side of Dan’s crotch is now open... ‘“ She snickered at that. Then she pretended to have a Eureka moment. “Hey! Not a bad idea. Where can I buy one of those?”

“Very funny,” I grumped.

She continued more seriously, “So, given your recent history, your actual will to resist is something we all need to be vividly reminded of right now. It’s like one can know intellectually that fire burns, but when you’ve actually been directly burned, you’ll never, ever forget.”

I nodded back. “Good. I’m glad we’re in agreement, because this next week plus is likely to get pretty rough. But, in a roundabout way, I’m still getting back to my point about timing. Lately, you’ve been getting back home not long after five, and I appreciate that. I remember when all this harem stuff started, how I was having trouble getting you to cut your hours down, and you did.”

She was all smiles. “But of course! How could I miss out on all the fun? I’m living in a cucquean paradise.”

I went on, “Anyway, that raises a problem for tonight, because what if I get carried away with the Sonia story, and then the general celebratory fucking in response, and you and Cin still aren’t home by six or even seven? The girls will get suspicious, and we don’t even want to raise their suspicions.”

She stared into space as she contemplated that. “Right. Here’s an idea. I’m relatively calm right now, since you kind of popped my bubble with your total sex boycott talk. I know this is the calm before the storm, ‘cos I’ll go bat shit crazy once you start in on the Sonia story.”

I teased, “You mean more bat shit crazy than usual.”

She grinned unrepentantly. “True. Or make that just Bat crazy, since I’m Sonia’s new number one fan. Anyway, I’ll call the girls now and make up some bullshit story about Cindy and me needing to work late, so they should fend for themselves for dinner. That’ll kill their suspicions before they even get started, and it’ll give us an hour or more of fucky fucky story time!” Her eyes lit up in anticipation.

So that’s what she did. She immediately got up to use the phone.

While Mindy was calling, I directed all my attention to Cindy. I reached down and held her chin, tilting her face up enough for us to make eye contact without her having to stop her oral attentions. I spoke softly and tenderly, “Cin, in case I don’t do it enough, I want to give you a special thanks for everything you do for me and to me every single day. As you know, I can be a stubborn blockhead, slow on the uptake. I’m still catching up to exactly how much this cock slave status means to you and the others.”

Clearly, Cindy was torn. She was dying to say something in response, but she also didn’t want to stop sucking. To add to that, her face was already streaked with tears of exertion, as well as cum, and any time she engulfed my boner was a particularly serious struggle on her part.

I continued to talk as she bobbed. “I love you, and I love everything you do. I truly mean that. Just look at you now. You’ve been sucking me so very much since I got here. Your jaw must be all tired out, and yet you push yourself to keep going, just to make me feel great. It’s a way you like to express your love for me, isn’t it?”

She nodded up and down, in addition to her mostly back and forth bobbing. She couldn’t talk, but her eyes were very expressive and full of love and kindness.

I wanted to gently caress her face, but I couldn’t find anywhere to touch without smearing my cum. I ended up caressing her neck instead, since that happened to be almost entirely cum-free.

She purred happily in response. Strangely, she blushed too.

I went on, “Yes, you and I will never be a couple in the normal way; you’ll always share me with my other cock slaves. I’m sorry about that. But I’d like to think I have a big heart and I couldn’t love you more if I tried, no matter what. You’re very special to me.”

That finally got to her so much that she had to pull off. “Master! I love you too! So much! But please don’t thank me; it’s almost offensive. Yes, this isn’t the ‘normal way, ‘ but I don’t want the normal way. Fuck normal! Don’t be sorry, because I would hate to be your only lover. Too much pressure! It takes a whole harem to keep your cock constantly throbbing with pleasure. This is EXACTLY what I want! Being part of a harem with my daughters and best friend. It’s perfect!”

She resumed sucking, but only on the top inch or two, in case she needed to say more. Of course her hands were busy with my shaft and balls, as usual.

I asked her, “What do you mean about being offended by thank you’s?”

She tilted my cock up so she could maintain eye contact as she switched to licking on my sweet spot. “Master, I’m not saying never say thanks. Of course when we do something extraordinary, a thank you shows that you noticed the extra effort. What offends me is the idea you’d thank us for what we do as a matter of course every day. ‘Pleasure the cock’ is hard-wired into my brain! There’s a saying gaining popularity in the harem: ‘It’s who we are. It’s what we do.’ Look at me!”

She waved a hand down her body. “This is the REAL me! I am one of your many cock slaves, and I have no problem with that. None! Zero! Zilch! It’s who I am. It’s what I do. I was profoundly unhappy before, just drifting through life. Don’t feel bad for not understanding the depth of my submissive feelings, because I’m still coming to grips with it myself. When I decided to give myself to you, it was a leap of faith, a leap into the pitch black. I had no idea what would happen!”

She pinned my boner against the side of her face and slid it back and forth, smearing it through her cum gobs. She smiled blissfully. “It turns out I found the real me! This is exactly where I belong, between your legs with your cock in my hand and on my tongue. And that’s not even including between my breasts, or deep in my hot, wet cunt! Or having it force-fed into my needy, greedy ass and made to take every last fat fucking inch of you until I feel like I’m going to burst! Gaawwwd! How could one body part give all of us so much joy?!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.