Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 11

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I wish I could say that once I was alone with Sue Ellen, I fucked her silly until we were practically fucked to death. But the truth was that I couldn’t get erect again. Unfortunately, I already was fairly wiped out and sexually satiated from all the morning fun we’d already had.

Bless her sexy ass, she did her best to try to tempt and titillate me, but after about ten minutes she acknowledged reality and gave up. I suggested she put some clothes on, but she told me, “No way! I might could, but after what you did with Cindy and her Silken Bondage ceremony, how could I miss out on having you do something like that to me too?!”

I grinned and gave her an amused look as I realized the exact words she’d used. “‘Might could?’ What’s that mean?”

She looked adorably abashed as she explained, “Um, I guess that’s another of my Southernisms. It basically means the same as just ‘might.’”

“So why not just say ‘might?’”

“I don’t know!” she flopped her hands in frustration. “That’s just how we do it.”

I had to give her another hug and a kiss, because she was just that lovable and cute.

Now that things had calmed down some, I went to the kitchen for a drink. After she followed me, I asked her about her schedule for today. It turned out she didn’t have to work at Mama Mia’s, which I knew already, but she did have another volleyball practice at ten o’clock, which I didn’t know.

I planned on working on my laptop at Mama Mia’s all day, at least if I could prevent Sonia from throwing me out again. I figured I would leave at the same time Sue Ellen did.

That didn’t leave us much time, since it was just after nine and I had a few things to do. We did the dishes and generally cleaned up after breakfast together (which is a lot more enjoyable when you’re doing it with a nude bombshell). Then we split up to take care of minor tasks.

I considered stopping by my house to check in with the Gruesome Twosome. But I thought it over carefully and decided that if I did that, it would almost certainly lead to highly emotional drama. My two youngest daughters are wonderful people in general, but they can be extremely high maintenance drama queens!

However, I was concerned about them having a rough time tossing and turning last night, and I wanted to give them my love and support, sex boycott or not. So I decided the safe thing to do was to call them. I did so, only to have nobody answer. It dawned on me that they almost certainly were sleeping, since they’d slept so poorly and then had been coaxed into an early morning run on top of that.

I considered calling Mindy, for the same concerned reasons, but it occurred to me that Cindy would have just gotten to her office and it would be good for Cin to fill her in on the latest developments first.

Instead, since I had my laptop with me, I checked a few e-mails. There was one from Nicky that had been sent last night. In it, she didn’t say much that I didn’t already know. She talked a little bit about her plans to go on a big all-day trip with the “Aussie twins,” her possible boyfriend Matt, and a couple of her other new friends. She also warmly thanked me for chatting with her on video last night. That was about it.

So that short e-mail wouldn’t have been very notable, except that I was startled to realize that just thinking about last night’s video chat with her had given me a hard-on! That was unexpected and remarkable, because I was so very sexually satiated already that not even Sue Ellen with all her considerable female charms and wiles couldn’t get me erect again not that many minutes earlier. But just the memory of Nicky’s enormous bare breasts lightly jiggling as we’d talked practically had me panting.

I didn’t like it one bit, but I couldn’t deny the erotic effect she had on me. However, I was determined not to let it get to me. I stood up and put on the clothes I was going to wear at Mama Mia’s. Then I went back to my laptop and dealt with some other e-mails from fans of my novels and the like until my stubborn erection finally went away.

I consoled myself that at least I had enough self-control to do that and not wallow in forbidden Nicky fantasies instead.

Then I deemed that enough time had passed, and I gave Mindy a call.

She was delighted to hear from me. I wasn’t at all surprised to hear that she and Cindy had a “squishy time” when Cindy arrived in her office and gave her the detailed rundown on everything Cindy, Sue Ellen, and I had done that morning. In fact, they had just finished talking about it a few minutes prior to my call.

I avoided more discussion of that, because I didn’t want them to get all aroused again when they actually were being paid to do some work. I mainly wanted to inquire about how she was doing with sleeping without me and the whole sex boycott so far.

I got the sense that she was being somewhat evasive. She didn’t want to outright lie to me, but she was trying to put up a brave front. However, with Cindy there listening in on speaker phone, she couldn’t gild the lily too much. She admitted that she’d had a rough night trying to sleep, as had the Gruesome Twosome, but she said that it was only natural for it to take a few days to adjust sleeping without me.

I had my doubts about that, but I figured time would tell.

I kept an eye on the clock, because I wanted to give Sue Ellen as much or more time for her Silken Bondage ritual as I’d given Cindy for hers. I knew I wouldn’t have time to make a big production out of putting on or taking off their clothes every single day, and in fact most days I figured I probably would “outsource” the task to Mindy. But since I had plenty of time today, and Sue Ellen (and Cindy) had been so great to me all morning, as well as last night, I figured I would go all out.

So that’s exactly what I did. I won’t go into great detail about it, because I more or less repeated exactly what I did with Cindy earlier. I think Sue Ellen knew that, and liked it that way, because her anticipation built up as to what came next. I maintained the same solemn silent mood, and again it worked to great effect.

Of course, things weren’t exactly the same since I didn’t have someone helping me. As a result, my penis stayed untouched. And that frustrated Sue Ellen to no end, because she could see through my slacks that I had a hard-on. What she didn’t know, and I was reluctant to admit to myself, was that Nicky had a fair deal to do with that, because I couldn’t get her perfect body out of my mind after reading her e-mail. But that’s also a reason why I didn’t let Sue Ellen touch it, because I figured that it would only make matters worse if I climaxed from having an at least partially Nicky-inspired erection.

Since Sue Ellen was due to go to volleyball practice, she was putting on short shorts and a T-shirt over her underwear. After I had all of those things on her, but only in a loose manner that left her privates still exposed, I glanced at the clock again and realized that I still had a fair amount of time. As a result, I decided to give her a “deluxe” Silken Bondage ritual by including spanking too. I bent her over the bed and gave her about twenty hard smacks on her ass.

This made her so very hot and bothered that I thought she was going to attack my pants and deep throat my boner no matter what I did and said. She had a wild, fiery look in her eyes that was sexy as hell!

I must say, I was tempted to let her have her way with me. However, time was running out with her needing to go to volleyball practice, and I would have felt too guilty having sex with her while she blew that off. So I put my foot down and told her in no uncertain terms to behave.

She did, but it helped that I resumed the ritual, and fondled her to a powerful climax. Only after that, with her flopped down on the bed behind her, exhausted, did I finish actually pulling all of her clothes into place.

Luckily, Sue Ellen was young and fit, and she recovered quickly. After about a minute, she sat up and wiped her surprisingly sweaty face. “Master! You meanie! You’ve got me so hot that I’m about to roast! Gaawwwd, you tamed me good. I’ve been rode hard and put up wet!”

I chuckled and helped pull her back to her feet. “Sorry, that’s how it goes. Such is the life of a cock slave.”

She moaned lustily. “Unnngh! Don’t say that, or I swear I won’t be able to control myself! How the heck am I supposed to play volleyball now?! I’ll be staggering around in a daze with a silly smile on my face. They’ll think I’m on drugs. And what about you?!”

She looked to the tenting in my slacks with grave concern. “I can’t leave you like that!” Letting go of my supportive hand, she gesticulated wildly.

“Don’t worry about it,” I muttered.

“I would be a BAD slave to leave you with a raging boner! I can’t. I just can’t!”

I realized that she had taken the “serve the cock” rule to heart so much that she would be a worried mess if I let her leave like this. However, time had run out, and she needed to start leaving right away. I wasn’t proud of it, but I figured the best way out of this jam was a white lie. I smiled and told her, “I wasn’t going to say anything about this, but the truth is ... not long after you leave, I have a plan to meet with a big-breasted hottie who is very interested in taking care of my stiff problem.”

A look of tremendous relief crossed her face. “OH! Well, that’s different. Thank goodness for that!” Then, she shyly added, “May I ask who it is?”

“Sorry, it’s better if I don’t kiss and tell. Mum’s the word, okay? But maybe I’ll tell you later.”

She nodded, even as she bit her lip. Clearly, she was dying of curiosity, but she restrained herself from pestering me. “Well ... whoever it is, bless her heart!”

I was able to get my Cupcake out of the house without further incident after that. She seemed likely to make it to her practice on time too, although she did have a silly smile on her face, just as she’d suggested.

I didn’t like being in the McGrath house all alone. Honestly, it was kind of an eerie and lonely place, since all the little touches that made a house a home had been removed and only the furniture remained. So I gathered up my laptop and other possessions and left too.

Thankfully, as soon as Sue Ellen left, it was like an erotic fog lifted. My penis went flaccid and I could think clearly again. Nicky seems to have some weird effect on me, but so does Sue Ellen (and my other women!). It was good to have some non-sexual time alone.

I was dreading seeing Sonia Bossi again. After the wild events that surrounded me literally from the moment I woke up, with only a brief respite to do a few errands before Sue Ellen’s Silken Bondage ritual, I was keen to just work on my writing and not have any drama from anybody.

I was disappointed by the waitresses at work when I arrived at Mama Mia’s. It was very similar to the waitresses from yesterday, with Dolly, Lori, and Paula working again. I had yet to meet Paula, but she was one of Sonia’s enforcer managers, and she’d given me the evil eye. Dolly was beautiful, but she seemed inordinately afraid of me. Lori was happily married, so I couldn’t even flirt with her, but at least we were getting along and I was learning valuable information from her.

However, the real shocker was that the fourth waitress was none other than the Bat herself! She was even dressed in one of the new waitress outfits, just like the others.

As soon as I walked through the front door with my laptop bag, she saw me and gave me a nasty look. To call it the “evil eye” would be understating it - it was more like a murderous laser beam of hate and venom.

Luckily, she was busy with a customer, giving me time to react and continue further into the restaurant. I had previously determined what the different waitress areas were, and I was careful to move into Lori’s area.

However, while I was still walking to a booth, Sonia rushed towards me. She put her hands on her hips and hissed, “YOU! Not you! Not again! Please!’

I forced a smile. “I’m afraid it’s true. I plan on being here most of the day.”

“UGH! Lord, spare me!”

I was sure she wanted to use much more colorful language, loudly. However, we were still towards the front of the restaurant, and there were some customers within hearing range. Clearly, she was struggling to retrain herself.

I must have some kind of death wish, because I couldn’t resist giving her a look over and commenting, “By the way, nice look. Very sexy!”

She actually raised a fist as she gave me another hateful look. I was half-convinced that she was going to sock me, but she wound up just gritting her teeth and waving her fist a little bit. Then she started to quietly hiss, “God damned mental...”

I could tell that she wanted to call me a “mental rapist.” She’d promised Mindy and Cindy yesterday not to call me that anymore, but clearly she didn’t have a lot of self-control about that. However, just as she was starting to say the “r” in “rapist,” she looked around, saw the nearby customers, and thought better of it.

Just then, I was “saved by the bell” when a customer said, “Excuse me!”

Sonia looked back and nodded at that person. Then she turned back to me and with narrow eyes, muttered, “I’ll be watching you!”

Still feeling bizarrely cheeky, I replied, “And I’ll be watching you. You know what they say: I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you walk away.”

She brought both fists up and shook them. It looked like steam was going to start pouring out of her ears. But then she remembered the customer and turned her back on me.

After she took a step or two away from me, she apparently remembered my “love to watch you walk away” comment and froze in place. Then she covered her ass with both hands as best she could and resumed walking. Clearly, she was trying hard not to sway her hips.

I can’t explain it, but even though my heart was racing fast from fear, that little interaction had put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

I found a booth that was still in Lori’s section, but also closer to the front than I’d sat in the past. Having Sonia censor her language gave me the idea that if I was in a visible spot with other customers around, she would continue having to be careful what she said to me whenever she talked to me. That definitely sounded like a good thing.

Lori was also busy with a customer, so I had a little while to set up my laptop, turn it on, and generally settle into my seat.

I found myself thinking, Man! What is with me?! Normally, I’m a nice guy to everybody. And when it comes to Sonia, I want to go out of my way to be friendly to her, for all sorts of reasons. But as soon as I start talking to her, it’s like I do everything I can to piss her off. I honestly don’t understand it, except that ... it’s fun! God, seeing the look on her face after making that “love to watch you walk away” comment was priceless!

She’s so used to pushing everybody around. I’m sure nobody talks back to her, ever, especially her employees. And besides, I have no sexual desire for her whatsoever, but objectively speaking, she’s damn hot! It IS a kick watching her walk away. She has a fine bubble butt, that’s for sure.

Still, I suppose I need to get my act together and act more mature. I suppose all my wildly successful sexual adventures lately have me feeling cocky and invulnerable. Strangely, I haven’t let that go to my head with my behavior with Min or my cock slaves at home. Maybe because they’re so over-the-top submissive that I feel like I need to tone things down around them. But then I guess all that cockiness builds up and I end up letting it out on Sonia, the only person I know who really needs to be taken down a peg or two.

But, even so ... behave! Dan, behave!

I resolved to turn over a new leaf with Sonia, starting by apologizing the next time I talked to her. But given her animosity towards me, she wasn’t about to initiate a conversation with me. I’d have to wait until she came to me.

Lori came over to me, her ordering pad in hand. She smiled and seemed friendly. “Well, well, well, look who we have here. You’re a glutton for punishment, aren’t you?”

I smiled back at her. “I guess I am. If you see anyone aiming to throw a knife in my back, please try to give me a heads up first, okay?”

“Will do.” She looked around carefully, and saw that Sonia was a ways away and taking an order from a family. She whispered, “Dan, I can’t talk to you much today. At least not when SHE is nearby. If she sees that I’m being friendly with you, then I’ll be on her shit list. So please, just act like a normal customer and keep our interactions to a minimum. Please?”

I nodded. “Sure thing. I understand.” Glancing over my shoulder to see that Sonia was still preoccupied, I asked, “But, while we can still talk a little, can you tell me why she’s a waitress today?”

Lori frowned. “That’s because of Yuki. She’s a new hire, and she’s a total flake, it turns out. She was supposed to have one of the early shifts today, but apparently there was some kind of emergency. But she’s only been here a little while - she was hired at the start of summer the same as Sue Ellen - and it seems she has an emergency half the time. So Sonia has to fill in. I wouldn’t be surprised if Yuki is toast, after this.”

Then she leaned in and added in an extra quiet, conspiratorial whisper, “Beware! The Bat was already pissed off, big time, before you showed up, due to flaky Yuki. Then you showed up. I worry she might just spontaneously combust in anger!”

I chuckled a little at that. “Understood. Thanks for the warning. Now, why don’t you go away for a while and let me think what I want to order. That way, it won’t look like we talked too long.”

Lori gave me a grateful nod and then walked off.

I looked at the menu and decided on what to order when Lori came back. I wasn’t hungry or thirsty, but I figured I’d better get something so Sonia would be more inclined to treat me as a paying customer. Then I set to working on my laptop.

For the last two days, I’d been working almost entirely on marking which parts of my unfinished novel were publishable to the wider public and which parts were too X-rated and would only be for myself and my family. I’d made a lot of progress with that, and I figured I could finish in a couple of hours. I felt a little bit of pressure about it because I promised Nicky that I’d e-mail her all that I’d written so far, allowing her to have some pleasurable reading during her vacation. I would be glad once I sent off the censored version to her and then turned my focus to writing new chapters.

Thankfully, I was able to put my nose to the grindstone and get a lot done. It helped that I had few distractions. Had Sue Ellen, Laura, and/or Josie been waitressing, or had Lori been able to talk freely, things could have been different. But Lori was very brief and professional in her few interactions with me, and all the while she was keeping a wary eye on Sonia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.