Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 5

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I had a few minutes to kill before returning to Mama Mia’s. I didn’t want to get sleepy so soon after cumming, so I took a slow walk around the parking lot. When I was done, I got my laptop bag and walked back into the restaurant.

A small part of me worried that everyone in Mama Mia’s would know about the parking lot fuck, and I’d get stared at and even jeered. But thankfully that was an irrational fear. Nobody seemed to even take any special notice when I came back in and returned to the same booth I’d been at earlier.

Nobody, that is, except the waitresses. Sue Ellen was nowhere to be seen, surprisingly enough, but Lori, Dolly, and Paula were standing around without much to do, since there weren’t many customers during this stretch of down time.

Paula noticed me in less than minute, and gave me a disapproving stare. She was on the other side of the restaurant, so she couldn’t say anything to me, but she actually shook her head at me while she stared. Then she hurried off to the back. I knew Sonia’s office was somewhere back there, and I had no doubt she was going straight to warn the Bat that I’d returned.

Lori came to my booth very shortly after I sat down. She had her hands on her hips. Instead of coming to take my order, it seemed she just wanted to talk. “Uh-oh! Dan, you’ve gone and done it now.”

“What did I do?”

“First, you came back. That’s going to cause minor uproar in the Bat Cave, I’m sure.”

“The ‘Bat Cave?’”

“Sorry, that’s what we call Sonia’s office. It’s nothing like a cave, but she is the Bat. Anyway, I suppose you coming back wouldn’t be such a big deal except for what you did to Sue Ellen.”

I furrowed my brow in concern. “What did I do to her?!”

Lori gesticulated, “I don’t know, but it must have been something amazing! She smiles nearly all the time already, as you know, especially since she’s been seeing you. But when she returned a few minutes ago, her smile was a mile wide. And she was floating about two feet off the ground!”

I was still frown in puzzlement. “And that’s a bad thing?”

“Kind of. The Bat is worried that you’re ‘corrupting’ her somehow. Plus, she came back from her break ten minutes late. I’m sure the Bat is giving her a stern talking to right now.”

I nodded in understanding. That didn’t surprise me, although I found it odd that apparently Sonia found Sue Ellen’s happiness “corrupting.” I said, “Thanks for the scoop. I wish there was something I could do to help her, but I don’t know what that is.”

Lori’s hands were back at her sides. “I think it’s best you should stay out of it. But I should give you fair warning, since I don’t think you know just how upset the Bat can get. I fully expect her to come charging at you in a few minutes like, well, a Bat out of hell.”

I grinned at the word play. “That would be fitting. But don’t worry, I can handle myself.” I suddenly turned around and stood up. From the corner of my eye, I’d noticed someone staring at me the whole time Lori and I had been talking, and I wanted to see who it was. I found myself staring at the other waitress, who by simple process of elimination had to be Dolly. At least I thought she was, because she was black-skinned and when I thought of “Dolly” I pictured a white Southern woman like Dolly Parton or Dolly Madison.

I smiled at the very attractive waitress and said, “Hi, I’m Dan. I take it you must be Dolly?”

She looked at me downright fearfully, which surprised me. “Um, yeah, hi. Excuse me, I’ve got to tend to a customer.” She rushed off to a booth with a couple sitting in it.

I sat back down at looked at Lori quizzically. “What was that all about? She looked afraid of me or something.”

“That’s because she is,” Lori said. “You have no idea how your legend has grown here in recent days. I’m not too worried around you anymore because I’m married and I’ve very much in love with my great husband. But Dolly, she’s only got a boyfriend. Plus, it’s pretty obvious that she’s exactly your type.”

“What do you mean? How could you possibly know what type I like?”

“Because Sue Ellen can’t stop talking about you and your exploits. She loves to emphasize how you seduce the very most busty and beautiful women around. Emphasis on ‘busty.’ And Dolly certainly is that.”

I took another look at Dolly as she interacted with customers. I hadn’t gotten much of a look at her yet, since I hadn’t seen her earlier and then I only talked to her for a few seconds before she rushed off. Upon closer inspection, she was a remarkably busty and beautiful, as well as bigger and taller than average. She looked a lot like a supersized Halle Berry, especially because she had a very similar short hairdo. If anything, she was even more curvaceous and stacked than that very physically impressive star.

She was eye candy for sure, but I couldn’t stare too long with Lori expecting me to speak. So I turned back and said, “Okay, I see your point. She’s definitely my type, but then again I think she would be any straight man’s type, especially if they appreciate womanly curves. By the way, what’s up all the exceptionally buxom AND beautiful waitresses here? I know waitresses are usually attractive, since customers like that and it leads to better tips and such. But it’s like Mama Mia’s takes it to a new level. This place could practically out Hooters Hooters.”

Lori nodded. “I know what you mean. We’ve all noticed it too. According to the ‘old timers, ‘ it wasn’t always that way, but it started to change when the Bat took over three years ago. And it’s really changed in the last year or so. Every new waitress that gets hired - and they’re all women, by the way - seems to be more buxom and beautiful than the last. Dolly is a case in point. She’s a new hire from the start of summer, just like Sue Ellen.”

I wanted to ask just how busty Dolly was, but I figured that would be impolite. A rough guess put her in the E-cup range, but it was hard to tell since she was also rather tall and I only got a few looks at her from across the restaurant.

I asked, “Why do you think that is?”

Lori furrowed her brow. “We don’t know, since none of us are exactly chummy with Ms. Bitchy. Excuse me, Ms. Bossi.” She rolled her eyes, showing that wasn’t a slip-up, nor was it an accident that she pronounced the name “Bossy.” “But it’s concerning, because she talks about the restaurant being in the red, and in the year I’ve been here, it seems that talk is getting more frequent and more serious. We speculate that she’s getting as blatant as she can with the sex appeal to help turn things around. She makes a lot of comments about how all men are pigs and only think with their dicks, so if you’re being cynical with that attitude, it would make sense to pick looks over talent.”

“So does that mean the new waitresses aren’t as good at their jobs?”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that. They’re fine. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to be a good waitress, and it’s mostly about being friendly and charming. Most of us have got that in spades. Frankly, this is a good job as far as waitressing goes. With those Hooters-type places, you get a lot of ogling and even groping, and the pay isn’t really any better. There are plenty of very pretty college-aged girls keen to make money waitressing, and the Bat takes full advantage of that to pick just the type she wants. The only big downside is our bitchy and demanding boss, but we all kind of stick up for each other against her, so she’s not that bad.”

I found that very interesting. Hearing that the restaurant was “in the red” certainly would help me with my organic menu idea and other improvement ideas. I said, “Thanks for that scoop. By the way, don’t you need to do some waitressing at some point?”

She chuckled. “Good point.” She took out her pad and pen. “What would you like?”

“I’m not talking about me. I mean the other customers.”

Lori looked around. Paula was back. To my pleasant surprise, Sue Ellen was back too, and talking to a customer. “Nah. We’re fine. This is about as dead as it gets. This is when we’re given busy work to keep us from getting bored. Frankly, I prefer talking to you to cleaning up.”

I said, “Oh. In that case, maybe you can explain why Dolly is afraid of me, ‘cos I still don’t understand that.”

She put her pad away again. “Ah. Well, Dolly is fine with the customers, but she can get very ... shy about personal things. That’s another thing about us waitresses here. I think the Bat specifically looks for docile and young girls, because they’re easier to push around. Dolly is one of those types who is easily intimidated by powerful, dominant people, so of course she’s intimidated by you.”

“Hold on.” I held my hands up like I was under arrest. “Do I look like a ‘powerful’ or ‘dominant’ guy? I was trying to stress to you earlier that I’m just an ordinary, average guy who’s gotten very lucky with women lately, probably mostly due to my looks and my wife’s new attitude about sharing. Can you please tell Dolly that I don’t bite?”

“I can try, but like I was saying, you don’t know how the legend of Dan Cooper has been growing day by day. You do seem like a pretty normal guy to me, but then again maybe it’s just that I haven’t seen you in your seduction mode. Have you see ‘The Matrix?’”

“Yeah. Good movie.”

“Right. Remember how Morpheus offers Neo the choice of the red pill or the blue pill?”

“Yeah?”

“Some of us kind of look at you like that.”

“Huh?! You really need to explain. I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“Well, if Sue Ellen is to be believed, you’re like the red pill in that you have the ability to blow our minds and show us an entirely new world. Except in your case it’s the world of almost unimaginable sexual pleasure. But it comes at a cost, of falling into submission and maybe even total sexual slavery, like Sue Ellen has. In the same way, Neo is offered the truth, but there’s a big cost to that. So that’s scary.”

I frowned. “I think that’s an absurd comparison, for all sorts of reasons. For starters, I’m not pushing anyone to be submissive or the like. But what do you think? Who came up with that comparison anyway?”

Lori admitted, “I did. So yeah, I do think it’s fitting. I’m pretty sure there are sexual pleasures many times greater than what ordinary people with ordinary sex lives ever experience. But I want to experience all that with my husband and nobody else. Since you’ve come along and made me think about these things I’ve decided to look into the Kama Sutra and books like that and try some new things instead of being complacent about it.”

I smiled. “Good for you! I think that’s great. That’s a wonderful attitude, and your husband is one lucky guy. Why don’t you share that idea with Dolly, and get her to try new things with her boyfriend, if she’s feeling tempted by the idea of ‘almost unimaginable sexual pleasures?’”

“Well, I don’t know if she is or not. She’s so shy about personal stuff that I have no idea what she’s thinking. I’m just speculating in general about why she might be scared about you. You’ve created quite a stir.” She looked around. “By the way, I should probably go and at least make a pretense of doing some work. Paula is giving me the stink eye.”

“Ah. Okay. By the way, speaking of Paula, I gather she’s kind of Sonia’s minion?”

“Yeah, one of them. Luckily, there aren’t many, but unfortunately they always seem to be ones in charge whenever the Bat is in her cave. Anyway, I’ve gotta go. It’s been interesting.”

I smiled at her in a friendly way. “Yeah, it has. Thanks for sharing with me and not treating me like a leper. I really think that the more you get to know me, the more you’ll realize that I’m not to be feared whatsoever. And then hopefully you can pass that along to Dolly and the others.”

She gave me a curious look. “So ... are you saying then that you wouldn’t be interested in seducing her? She is quite a looker.”

I had to be careful in answering that. “As the saying goes, I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating crackers. But my life has exploded into craziness in the past few weeks. I’ve got my hands full and then some with the women in my life already. I can honestly say to you that I have no interest right now in getting sexually involved with anybody new right now, and that includes her. The rumors are true that I have a wife and four ‘sex slaves.’” I made mocking air quotes as I said “sex slaves.”

Lori was kind enough to try and stifle her laugh by coughing once into her hand, but her attitude told me she thought the idea of me “suffering” to keep up with that many sexually demanding women was the exact opposite of a problem. Her eyes twinkled mirthfully at my embarrassment of riches when it came to sexual opportunities.

I did my best Han Solo impression as I told her, “Laugh it up, fuzzball!”

She laughed some more, obviously catching the Star Wars reference.

I continued, “Seriously, it’s a real problem. The bottom line is that I love them all and I want to treat them right. Each of them are as great as Sue Ellen is, in their own ways. I don’t even know if having five lovers at once is possible for anybody, to do it right, that is, with enough love and attention for everybody. So to get involved with others at this point would almost be sheer madness.”

She considered that, and then said, “Thanks for that. The more I talk to you, the more reassured I get. I think the Bat is wrong about you, and Sue Ellen is a lucky girl, even with all the sharing. I hope it works out for all of you.”

“Thanks.” I smiled at her again. “I really appreciate that.”

Lori left after a few words of good-bye. I took my laptop out and turned it on.

But before my computer could even finish booting up, Sue Ellen saw I was free and came rushing over to me. She was mindful of my instructions to avoid any intimate contact with me within the restaurant, so she didn’t try to hug or kiss me. She did stand there at attention, like a sexy soldier on parade, with her posture stiff and her bra-less breasts proudly thrust forward as if inviting me to inspect them. I hoped nobody else paid attention to that.

She said, “Master, I have to warn you! The Bat is on the warpath! She totally chewed me out, for like ten minutes, about all kinds of things!”

I asked, “Was it about you being late?”

“Funnily enough, she did mention that, but that was practically the least of her concerns. She ... oh SHIT! There she is, coming at us!”

I turned towards the back of the restaurant, and sure enough, Sonia was strutting towards the two of us, looking very pissed off. I muttered to Sue Ellen, “Go! Go back to being a productive waitress. I’ll handle this.”

Sue Ellen whispered, “But Master! You’re my master. I HAVE to stay and help you!”

Once again, I was very impressed by her loyalty. But I felt this was a problem I had to face on my own, so I told her, “Then help me by showing her how good a waitress you can be. That’s an order. Go!”

“Yes, Master.” She was sad and frustrated she couldn’t help, but she walked off.

Right as she did, Sonia came walking up to me. She stopped in front of my booth and put her hands on her hips. She was so hot with anger that it looked like steam would pour out of her ears, though of course none did.

She just glared at me for some long, awkward moments, looking exactly like she was contemplating whether she should punch me in the jaw or not. Finally, she hissed through clenched teeth, “YOU!”

I remained poker-faced and just nodded.

“You! You’re back!”

“Indeed I am. I told you I would be. And you indicated you weren’t going to kick me out for the rest of the day.”

“Yeah, but that was before this latest outrage! You ... you ... mind rapist!”

“Excuse me?!”

She pointed at me accusingly. “You heard me. Yes, that’s what you are, a mind rapist! What you did should be a crime, you scumbag! You sicko! You piece of human FILTH! You’re a menace, a serious menace!”

I stayed in my seat and tried to remain patient. “Please, more explaining and less name-calling. What the hell did I do?!”

“You know what you did!” Her pointing finger practically touched my nose. “You had sex with Sue Ellen on her break! In MY parking lot!”

I realized I was in tricky waters, since that was exactly what happened. But I tried to bluff it out. “Maybe we did, maybe we didn’t.”

Before I could say more, she exploded, “Don’t play games with me! I know you did, because she confessed to everything! The oral sex, the nudity, the ... the ... deep throating ... all of it! And worse, she was proud and defiant about all of it! She practically rubbed it in my face. And that’s YOUR fault!”

She started poking at my nose again. “You took a perfectly kind and good young woman and corrupted her into some kind of ... sexual deviant! That’s why you’re a mind rapist! You’ve literally raped her mind!”

I looked around. Luckily, I could only see three booths occupied with customers, and none of them were nearby or seemed to be paying attention. However, all the waitresses - Sue Ellen, Lori, Dolly, and Paula - were staring with interest at Sonia and me like we were in a boxing ring and about to duke it out.

I spoke quietly, “Before you start screaming ‘rape’ even louder, would you please calm yourself and sit down? Don’t make a public scene in your own restaurant and scare off your other customers!”

She huffed, “Fine!” and sat in the booth on the other side of me.

I was silent for a few moments, hoping that might give her some time to start to calm down. But she was intently staring daggers at me, so I decided I’d better start talking before she resumed her ranting. “First off, I strongly object to being called a ‘rapist’ in a public place.”

“I didn’t call you a ‘rapist, ‘ I called you a ‘mind rapist.’ It’s pretty much just as bad, but technically, it’s not crime. You’ve corrupted and perverted that wonderful, innocent girl! She shows NO shame at your parking lot antics. Instead, she blatantly defies me, telling me she would do it all over just the same, even if I caught you two and called the police! What have you done to her?! You’ve indoctrinated her worse than the worst cults!”

I tried to take an unusual tack. “Let me ask you this: does she seem happy? Happier than you’ve ever seen her?”

That brought Sonia up short. It was obvious she didn’t want to admit the truth, but fortunately for me she was too scrupulously honest to just brazenly lie to my face. “Yes, I suppose,” she grudgingly agreed. “Not that I’ve known her that long though.”

“Maybe even happier than you’ve ever seen anyone?”

Sonia just glared at me, with her arms folded under her breasts. I was certain she would answer that affirmatively, but she was unwilling to do so. However, she was unwilling to resort to bald-faced lying. Instead, she just glowered at me and curled her lip in distaste.

I waited a decent interval to make sure she wasn’t going to answer me, and then said, “A-ha! Your silence is telling. I make her very happy. How is that a bad thing?”

She leaned towards me aggressively, “First off, I’ll have to look it up, but I’m sure sex in a car one someone else’s private property is some kind of crime, probably an act of public indecency. But even setting that aside, happiness is not always a good thing, in and of itself. If a heroin user shoots up, I’m sure that would make him or her very happy. Then overdose and death! I’m not sure what you’re doing to her, but it’s like the heroin of perverted sex! She’s giving up all her morality and decency for another fix of your, your ... whatever!” She glanced sourly in the direction of my crotch, though the table was in the way.

She concluded, “But it’s not real.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.