Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 56 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I resumed holding and stroking Michelle’s and Ruby’s constantly moving and bobbing wet heads. Like before, I closed my eyes and tilted my head back to fully luxuriate in the erotic joy.

I wasn’t fighting the urge to cum that hard. So, only a minute or two after Sue Ellen left, I lost control.

When my girls sensed my balls were tightening up, they completely stopped what they were doing and sat back right in front of me with their cheeks pressed together, mouths open, and eyes shut. They’d been fingering themselves all along, and they kept on doing that, only even faster.

It was a great pleasure for me to blast my load all over their faces and tits. Normally I was fairly quiet during my climaxes, but this time I let out a loud and lusty roar.

It was a good thing that I’d turned the water off, because otherwise a lot of my cum would have washed on down the drain, and we had a new cock slave rule against that. Instead, as soon as I ran out of cum, they had a fun time rubbing and smearing their cummy tits together, licking the cum off each other’s faces, and snowballing still more cum back and forth in their mouths.

I thought they’d totally forgotten about me for a while, but then Ruby remembered that neither of them had actually tickled me yet. So we spent a minute or two all laughing our heads off as they tried to tickle me and I tried to tickle them back. They got the best of me since I was outnumbered and pinned against the side of the shower stall with no easy way to escape. It was strange doing something child-like with them even as my cum was streaked all over their faces and smeared on their remarkably big and very bouncy breasts.

As we recovered, I said in a chiding tone, “You know, that’s gonna be the last tickle attack for a while. A reckoning is coming.”

Michelle griped, “You said that earlier. UGH! Why do you have to be such a buzzkill?”

I wagged a finger in her direction. “Just don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

She rolled her eyes, but it seemed that she got the message, because she looked pensive about that.

It turned out that there was just enough time to get them out the door so they wouldn’t be late at work. I did the honors of putting their Silken Bonds on for the first time, and they seemed inordinately happy about that.

Unfortunately, there was no time to savor the Silken Bondage ritual. Everything had been rushed from the time Sue Ellen announced she had to stop and get ready. We were all running around and there was hardly a moment to talk, much less to leisurely fool around while I put their underwear on.

The upside though was that they both made sure that I copped a feel on their sexy bodies during the process.

Ruby was delighted when I wedged the fabric of her panties into her butt crack, and that I got a double handful of her ass while “binding” her pubic mound.

Michelle, by contrast, must have noticed the way I’d been handling Sue Ellen earlier, because she made me lift and tuck her enormous breasts into her straining bra. It made me both self-conscious and inordinately pleased that my daughter had such massive tits and possessed what looked like miles of cleavage once I’d gotten her safely “settled” into her cups for the rest of the day.

And then, all too soon, they were gone and I was left all alone.

It felt strange. Just minutes before I’d had my hands literally filled with warm and full nubile female flesh that almost any man would give up body parts to fondle. I could even still feel the yielding softness of their curves in the palms of my hands, let alone on the tips of my fingers, and wished that we’d had more time together so that I could have held onto them longer. In truth, I wanted to touch them as much as they hungered for me to do so. But now they were gone.

It used to be that I spent a lot of time all alone during the day. Mindy would be at work from nine to six or so, and my daughters would be at school, or having fun with friends, or doing homework. That would leave me in my den alone and able to concentrate on my writing. But lately, it seemed that I was always with at least one of my women, and usually more. It was kind of like being married five times over.

So this felt like a sudden and strange return to the past. I put my clothes on, went to my den, and tried to do some writing. I brought up my swashbuckler novel starring John, Morgana, and Roxanna, and tried to pick up where I last left off. But I couldn’t concentrate. Needless to say, it was very tough trying to mentally shift gears from enjoying a three-way blowjob to attempting to write historical fiction - even if the more recent chapters had taken on a decidedly X-rated tone. It didn’t help that I had a curiously lonely feeling.

Also, I was feeling sad about what just happened with the Gruesome Twosome. Our shower was definitely the end of their amnesty time. Chances were very good that I wasn’t going to have any sex with either Michelle or Ruby for a long time. With Nicky coming home in two weeks, my goal was to resolve this power struggle with them before then, but I wasn’t sure if that would happen. Even two weeks seemed like ages, considering how often we’d been having sexy fun lately.

I puttered around, mostly checking e-mail and surfing the web, until it was nearly noon. Then I transferred my latest writing from my desktop computer to my laptop and got ready to leave. I took my laptop with me. My thinking was that, with everyone else out of the house anyway, I might as well try to find somewhere else to work instead of staying at home feeling lonely and sorry for myself.

I’d never really done my writing at a cafe or other place outside of home, but I figured now was a good time to start. Chances were good I wouldn’t be doing much work in my den for the next two weeks anyway. I would need to stay away from the Gruesome Twosome as much as possible, because they would undoubtedly attempt to sexually tempt me and break my resolve.

But before I went to find somewhere to write, I had plans to visit Mindy and Cindy during their lunch.

This was a rare event, because I hardly ever visited Mindy at work. She wasn’t a lawyer per se if one referred to that as someone who argued legal cases in the courts, but she did have a legal degree and she worked for an important legal firm. I had a hard time understanding what exactly it was that she did, because although she talked about her coworkers and office politics and such, she almost never talked about her actual work. Her main task was to review legal contracts. It was an important and well-paying job, and by her own admission it was also very tedious and boring.

Mindy worked in a sleek, modern office building in a corporate cluster of similar buildings. I took the elevator up to the seventh floor and found my way to her private office. I knocked on the door.

I heard Mindy ask through the door, “Who is it?”

“Land shark.” That was an in-joke between us based on an old Saturday Night Live skit.

Mindy immediately rushed to the door and flung it open. “Honey! You came!” I thought she’d give me a kiss and a hug, but instead she pushed me into her office and then closed and locked her door behind her. Only then she did wow me with a big kiss.

But we’d hardly even started smooching when I felt another body pressing against me. I could guess well enough who that was. Sure enough, Mindy pulled back and let Cindy take over. Cindy managed one quick, ebullient “Master!” before our lips locked.

While Cindy and I kissed, Mindy joked, “Uh-oh! You’d better watch out for this one, Cindy. Land sharks are dangerous!” But Cindy was too focused on the kissing to pay her any mind. Also, it wasn’t long before one of Cindy’s hands not only wandered down to my waist, but went straight inside my clothes to fish for my penis!

Unfortunately for her, my penis was flaccid, due to the way my girls had drained me dry back in the shower. Furthermore, I didn’t think that kind of hanky panky was safe in Mindy’s office, even with the door closed and locked, since we might get carried away and end up making some loud and erotic noises. So I managed to extricate her hand and put it in a safer place on me.

Then it was Mindy’s turn to kiss me again.

While she did that, Cindy said, “Master, I’m so hot for you right now! I’ve been a total useless wreck as Mindy’s assistant on my first full day here, because all I can think about is last night!”

She came in closer, and whispered into my ear with a husky, erotic voice, “Remember how you tamed me and officially enslaved me last night? Do you think about how you forced me to swallow your cock and take it all the way down to the root? Or how you totally humiliated me by having me churn and grind on you while everyone else just watched?”

I knew better to correct her language about being forced and such, as if it was all my fault. Clearly, she got off on that sort of thing.

She went on with increasing passion, “But the worst was after all that! Have you been thinking about how you took my ass last night? The way you made me scream and cry, my face soaked with tears from the agony and ecstasy of having such an unnaturally thick dick plunged deep in my butt hole?! I’ve been walking funny all morning. It’s like I can still feel your big cock filling my ass up, all the way inside me!”

She started sensuously licking my ear as she added, “I’m your slut! Your butt slut! Your slutty slave! You’ve enslaved me to my own forbidden desires. I need your cock inside me! If you weren’t flaccid, I’d be on my knees and deep throating you right now!”

As if that wasn’t stirring enough, she breathed hotly, “My cock-hungry ass is yours to fill and fuck, Master!”

I thought, Cin has changed SO MUCH! I always used to think of her as dignified and restrained. Boy, has her libido been unleashed!

Mindy suddenly broke away from me, and pulled Cindy off me too. She looked at Cindy and said, “Okay, that’s enough. If you get any hotter, I’m going to have to break out the fire extinguisher and hose you down!”

Seeing Cindy’s eyes actually light up at that, she added with an amused grin, “Bad choice of words. But seriously, we’re at my office. We have to calm down.”

That’s a surprise. I’m glad to see Mindy being the responsible one, for once. It looks like she can still control herself in the right situation.

“Darn it!” Cindy forced herself to sit down on a nearby office chair. She pinned her hands behind her back, as if she wouldn’t be able to control them otherwise.

I’d brought a bag of goodies with me and I’d been holding it all the while. Now that the kissing and hugging had stopped, the two women finally took notice of it. Mindy gave me a knowing smirk, and asked, “What do you have there, big boy?”

I said, “Before I answer that, I want to say that both of you look delicious. I love the power suit look.” Mindy was wearing a grey business outfit and Cindy was wearing a dark blue one. I was used to seeing Mindy dress like this since she always came home still wearing her work clothes, but I’d hardly ever seen Cindy dress this way. At parties she always dressed elegantly and impressively, but in a different style.

Mindy said impatiently, “Hey, don’t stall with compliments. What’s in the bag?”

Cindy protested, “Let him stall!” Obviously, she wasn’t used to being complimented as much as Mindy was.

To make Cindy feel a little better, I said to her, “You’re like a big Tootsie Pop, all dressed up like that. I it makes me want to unwrap you and then lick all the way down to your creamy center.”

Cindy suddenly sat up in her chair, like she’d been goosed. “Oooh!”

I hoped my words reminded her of the time I’d gone down on her last night, and it looked like they did.

Then I returned to focus to my bag. “As for this, call it a care package. First off, Cin, I have the Aspirin for you.” I pulled a bottle of pills out of the bag and handed it to her.

She smiled broadly. “Thanks! Actually, my headache has pretty much gone away in the last hour, but it’s sweet that you cared. I wish there was some club where sex slaves from different masters could meet and trade notes. I’d never stop boasting about what a great master you are!”

I smiled back at that. “Thanks. But let me try to get all those other hypothetical slaves at your club that much more jealous. Let’s see what else I have in here.”

I pulled more items out of the bag. I knew that Mindy had a hard time eating quality food for lunch, since there was a dearth of good eating options nearby. She usually ended up bringing her own food. I knew exactly what she liked, and I’d brought some of her favorite foods and drinks so that she’d have a delicious yet nutritious lunch.

Then I did the same for Cindy. I had an entirely different selection for her.

This really surprised her. “Master! How the heck did you know?!” She held up a can of Dr. Pepper soda. “This is my favorite! It’s kind of my guilty pleasure. Heck, I love all the things you brought me! But I never told you about any of this.”

“No,” I replied, “but you’ve always been very special to me. So when you’d come and visit and talk about this and that, I would remember what’s important to you. For instance, not only do I know that you love Dr. Pepper, you almost never actually drink any, since it doesn’t fit in with your diet plan. But I figured you could splurge this once, and I could help out by sharing the can with you.”

Cindy looked amazed. She exclaimed to Mindy, “Holy cow! Where did you find this guy?!”

Mindy quipped, “In a large recycling bin, ironically enough. He was neither paper nor plastic so he didn’t belong there, and they let me take him home.”

Cindy chuckled and shook her head. “Seriously, Master, you’re awesome! I’m so touched! I’m feeling goose bumps all over!” She held up the can of Dr. Pepper. “This is worth more to me than a gold necklace, because it shows how much you care. Especially when I compare you to ... Mr. Nameless.”

Mindy looked at me and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

I explained, “That’s her new name for R-E-X the ex. She says the mere mention of his name brings back bad memories.”

“Ah. Gotcha.”

Cindy said, “He started out a good husband, but by the end he was a total loser. He just didn’t give a shit about me. And when I dated afterwards, they were all selfish losers too. You’re the first man since forever to surprise me with thoughtful little gestures. This is SO COOL!” She bounced in her seat just like a little kid.

Mindy proudly put an arm around me. “Yeah, he’s alright, I suppose. I’ve been trying him out for twenty years and I recently decided he’s a keeper.” She playfully kissed my nose.

Cindy was all smiles as she asked me, “So, my handsome big-cocked Santa, you got any other goodies in that bag of yours?”

“No, I’m afraid that’s it. I just wanted to come by and wish you well on your first day of work at your new job. Plus, I wanted to thank you for such a special and memorable evening last night.”

“You?! You want to thank ME?!” Cindy started to get out of her chair. It looked like she was going to up and fuck me on the spot!

Luckily, Mindy moved between Cindy and me. She warned her, “Behave! We can’t have you fired on your first day for orgasmic screaming. You’ll break all the windows and shake the whole building, if last night is any indication.”

Cindy sat back in her chair. But she held up a hand and showed off a small gap between her index finger and thumb. “How ‘bout just a teeny weeny little bit of orgasmic screaming?”

Mindy laughed. “Sorry, no dice. Honey, seriously, you’d better get out of here before Cindy and I BOTH just up and molest you!”

I looked back and forth between them. “Seriously? I was hoping to eat lunch with you. Sweetheart, I know what you pack for lunch, and I figured I’d eat the sandwich you made for yourself so you could eat what I’ve brought you.”

Mindy seriously pondered whether to kick me out or not. Finally, she decided, “Okay, you can stay. But I want you to sit on that side of the room, and we’ll sit on the other side.” She pointed to two distant spots with some furniture between them. “And Cin, BEHAVE!”

Funnily enough, that’s how we had lunch. We sat about as far apart as we could get in Mindy’s office, just to be on the safe side and remove any temptation to get touchy-feely.

I noticed that Mindy’s office was very messy, and at one point I commented on it. “Min, what happened in here? It looks like a tornado blew through.” There were books, folders, and papers stacked up on every available space.

Mindy said, “Remember back when our harem-y adventures began, with that ‘reasonable bounds’ discussion we had that kicked it all off?”

I nodded. “Sure. Best thing to happen to me in years.”

“That was the best thing that happened to us EVER! Because it’s brought us here, with my new sisters.” She looked to Cindy and shared a love smile with her.

Then she continued, “Amongst other things that night, you complained I was working too many hours and you wanted me to cut back. So I did. And this is what happened after just a few weeks. That’s why I needed a personal assistant so badly. In fact, once we get this office back in shape, I’m hoping that with Cindy’s help I’ll be able to cut my hours back even more. I’d like to take an afternoon off or even the whole day off from time to time. There’s a whole lot of basking that needs to get done back at home.” She winked playfully.

I asked, “And your bosses would let you do that?”

“Well, if I take too many days off, then that’ll start to lower my pay. But I don’t mind. We’re not hurting for money, especially now with the harem pooling our resources together. In fact, even if I were to work 20 percent less, with Cindy’s salary added, we’ll be making more. And the bosses are fine with that kind of thing.”

I joked, “What, harems sharing their finances?”

She chuckled. “Yeah, right. There’s such a contrast between this world and my home world that it makes my head spin. But anyway, there’s a lot of burnout with what I do because it’s just so damn boring, and there’s not much in the way of promotion, so they have to reward me in other ways.”

I said with genuine happiness, “That would be great if you work less. What’s the point of making a lot of money if you never have time to spend it?”

“Exactly. Plus, there’s all that basking to do. Not to mention directly taking part in the fun. I gotta say, sometimes it drives me up the wall, being cooped up in here, knowing I’m missing out on all kinds of things. For instance, what did I miss out on this morning?”

I replied with a mock-indifferent shrug. “Oh, not much. Just a fairly long shower that ended in a triple blowjob.”

Mindy sighed. “See? Tragic. Three mouths, that’s just not enough. Everyone knows no reasonable guy can enjoy a shower without at least FOUR total hotties pleasuring him!” Her eyes twinkled with delight.

I glanced at Cindy and saw she was biting her lip and staring at me with wanton desire. I got the feeling that she was ripping my clothes off my body with her eyes. I tried to redirect the conversation before things got too arousing, because these two were still riding high from last night, and almost anything was liable to get them too horny.

I joked, “So, Sweetheart, what is it exactly that you do for a living, anyway?”

She joked right back, “It involved the fiscal responsibility of the corporate legal entity engendered with the fiduciary responsibility of benefitting the shareholder’s proper proportion...” Her voice was becoming increasingly monotone and bored as she spoke. She suddenly closed her eyes and tilted her head, as if she’d suddenly and literally put herself to sleep. Her mouth hung wide open with her tongue hanging out, and she made a sound like she was drooling.

I laughed. I especially liked the fact that she strung together a completely meaningless line of legal lingo. “That exciting, huh?”

She snapped back to life. “Yep. Trust me, you don’t want to know the details. But I get off on it in a weird kind of way.” She looked to Cindy. “Dan knows this, but maybe you don’t yet: finding a loophole or clause that changes everything ... It’s like finding a needle in a haystack. It’s very rewarding. And I’m good at it, so that’s why they pay me the big bucks. With your help, we’ll hit pay dirt a lot more.” She smiled proudly in Cindy’s direction.

Then she asked me, “What about you? Are you going to go home and resume writing?”

“That’s the plan,” I said.

“Good! I can’t wait to hear what happens next to John and all his sexy sluts. Hmmm. He reminds me of someone else. Someone in this very room, maybe...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.