Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 44

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 44 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

While I was busy thinking, Cindy lovingly kissed my piss hole. From there, her lips started to stretch wide, and I could see she would soon have all of my cockhead in her mouth.

However, I was curious about something Cindy had said a short time ago. So I asked her, “Before you do that, you mentioned something about the ‘toothbrush trick.’ What’s that?”

Mindy said, “Let me answer that so Cindy doesn’t have to stop at the most frustrating moment. That’s a trick all your cock slaves have been practicing for the past few weeks. The way it works is that whenever you brush your teeth, brush your tongue all the way back to the edge of your gag reflex too.”

She paused, because Cindy had all of my cockhead in her mouth by now. Sue Ellen had given way and Cindy was starting to bob on me.

I was briefly out of it while my eyes rolled back into my head and a surge of lust roared through me.

Seeing that I’d more or less “endured” that, Mindy continued to explain with a delighted smirk, “Keep doing it every night, and slowly but surely that terrible gagging feeling will lessen. Then, as much as you can, expand the area further back. It’s supposed to take about a month, but eventually you can desensitize nearly your entire gag area! It’s a trick all sword swallowers do, believe it or not.”

I panted, “Really? I didn’t know that.”

Mindy smirked. “And you don’t need to know it. There are a million little things a cock slave does to become an even better cock-stiffening sex slave for you. It’s better you don’t know the process; just appreciate the effort and the result.”

“So why’d you tell me about this thing?”

“Because you asked. But in the future, I’d advise you to think twice about asking. Sometimes it takes away some of the awe and wonder, just like learning how a magic trick works.”

“I see your point. But someone mentioned the ‘fist trick, ‘ and I saw Cindy clenching her fists hard her second time she went down on me. I have to ask about that too.”

Mindy said with obvious appreciation, “That one IS magic! If you close your thumb in your hand and squeeze tightly, it somehow helps the gag reflex go away. It’s especially true for your left hand. No one knows why. It’s one of those weird things where different parts of the body are linked, like with acupuncture.”

Sue Ellen said while licking my sweet spot, “I’ve been doing it, and it works for me.”

Cindy had stopped her bobbing and was back to licking all over my cockhead with Sue Ellen. Not only that, she was licking my sweet spot despite Sue Ellen beating her to it. They simply shared the task, despite the fact that their tongues kept touching. Their fingers were sliding all over the rest of my shaft as well, without any discord.

Since her mouth wasn’t crammed full of cock-meat, Cindy was able to say, “It worked for me too! I forgot to do it the first time, so I noticed the difference when I did it the second time. And the toothbrush trick helps a lot too. But Master, the main barrier for me was psychological. Now that I know for a fact that I can do it on your actual cock, I’m not afraid anymore!”

Sue Ellen giggled, “Or at least not much, I’ll bet. Admit it: Master’s cock is so gloriously thick and long and all-around huge that it’s always kind of scary. And doubly so during a King Dong attack!”

Cindy giggled too. “Yeah, but it’s a good scary. Like, every time I try to do this I think I’m not gonna make it, and then I do!” With that, she engulfed my cockhead again and resumed bobbing on it.

Sue Ellen seemed put out because Cindy went down to near a deep throating depth, leaving her with only the lesser portion of my shaft to work with. But when she noticed that Cindy had let go of my balls at the same time, she licked her way down there and took one in her mouth.

Mindy clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention. “Okay, folks, we’ve got things to do. Back to the meeting. Hubby, what’s next on the agenda?”

I chuckled and waved my hands in the air. “You can’t expect me to resume the meeting like this. If you so much as touch my shoulder, I’m gonna cum hard! I figured that we’d gone off the rails about the time Cindy started her deep throating.”

Mindy playfully touched my shoulder, and smirked when I didn’t cum on the spot. She said, “See? You’re fine. I DO expect you to resume. In fact, I say this is how ALL harem meetings should go. We should have started the meeting like this, just like we told you. Think about it: you’re the harem master. You love to get your cock sucked. We’re the slaves. We love to suck your cock! It’s a match made in Heaven. Why waste any time NOT getting your cock sucked? What’s the point of that? Seriously. What does it prove?”

I thought, That’s a very persuasive argument, especially with two talented mouths on my privates! Why do I always worry about something or another? Why not surrender to the pleasure?

She added with increasing emotion, “Remember, you have FOUR cock slaves, plus me, plus other girls to come who would love to help out. Imagine watching a three or four hour-long football game on TV. Imagine how much MORE enjoyable you’d find it if an ever shifting assortment of girls kept your cock in their hot mouths or deep cleavage the ENTIRE TIME! And when you team scores a key touchdown or something like that, you could grab the nearest one and fuck her cunt into submission to celebrate!”

She gesticulated for further emphasis. “You can DO THAT! There’s nothing stopping you! I certainly won’t stop you! The girls would love it! Unless you really are a total blockhead, you WILL do that, a lot! And not just for football games! This is the life of a harem master!”

I felt more powerful shivers down my spine as her words sunk in. Yeah! Why not?! Why the fuck not?! There must be SOME reason that can’t happen though. Physical limitations? Them getting bored before long? The danger of getting caught? Karma for the gross unfairness? Something! No life could be that good!

As I tried to come up with an answer for that, Cindy suddenly pulled her lips all the way off my pole. But just as suddenly, Sue Ellen took over and then bobbed down to the same spot Cindy had been bobbing at. Cindy obviously meant for the switch to happen. She contented herself licking and fondling the rest.

Mindy said proudly to the Gruesome Twosome, “Did you see that, girls? That’s a perfect example of what Cock Slave Rule Number Three is all about!”

Ruby whispered with envy, “‘Share the cock.’”

Michelle just bit her lip. She was busy masturbating, but that wasn’t enough. She looked like she was on the verge of pushing everyone else away so she could take over.

Mindy smirked at me. “Sorry for interrupting. What’s next on the agenda then?”

I shook my head in disbelief. I thought, The crazy thing is, why not? Nicky’s gone; we can go hog wild. Why NOT try this ‘match made in Heaven’ and see if I can really get something done like this? Besides, I’m in a great place right now. I’m tantalizingly close to cumming, and it feels almost as good as a low-level, yet endless orgasm! But I’m still not panting hard, so I can talk, more or less, and I’m thinking clearly too. I fact, I feel totally alive and bursting with energy!

Plus, they’re all very keen on this. Michelle told me that this sort of thing was all part of her big Dream. And Mindy told me before that her objective is to see me with my cock plunged inside of at least one of my cock slaves almost all the time, like whenever she wants to talk to me or we’re sitting down at dinner time.

I know I have my human limitations, and they do too, but still, why not try to see just how far we can take this? The only thing is, even though this is all a dream come true, even now I have to be in control. It’s a matter of maintaining an attitude that shows I “own the room.”

I looked around at the others and saw the same telltale arm movements I’d noticed before that showed they were still masturbating themselves. Even Cindy and Sue Ellen each only had one hand on my privates, and I could guess where their other hands were. If they can do it, I can do it too. I should give it a shot!

I cleared my throat. “Right. So, uh ... Next item. What is the next item? Aaaah ... Let’s get back to Cindy’s initiation tonight. Min, I considered trying to keep that a secret from her until the moment it started, like we did with Cupcake, but I figured that wouldn’t be possible with Cindy here and moving in all day and such. Plus, now we can work together to get everything ready in time while making it super special for her. I want nothing but the very best for my favorite cock slave mistress!”

That last sentence would have been contentious except for the fact that I included the word “mistress.” I could call Cindy “my favorite cock slave mistress” because she was also the only one.

Cindy tapped on Sue Ellen’s upper arm. She pulled her lips off my balls and growled at Sue Ellen, “Gimme that!”

Sue Ellen slid her lips from sucking my cockhead, and laughed. She laughed even more when Cindy started to bob on me with a passion.

Normally, Cindy’s words and actions would have been seen as a gross violation of the “share the cock” rules, but Sue Ellen knew that Cindy was just reacting to my compliment and initiation plans. Besides, it was about time for them to switch positions anyway.

In fact, everyone had a chuckle at that, including me. Then I said, “Min, I’m putting you in charge of the initiation preparations. Just let us know what you want us to do, and when. Make it a memory that she’ll treasure forever.”

Mindy laughed. “Here’s some wise advice from Benjamin Franklin: ‘be careful complimenting a girl who’s sucking on your knob, or she’ll probably start deep throating you some more!’” She laughed even more at that.

Cindy stopped her bobbing. It seemed like she was considering doing just that.

Mindy snickered, “At least I think that was Franklin. It could have been Churchill.”

I snickered at that too. “Probably Franklin. They say he was quite the randy bugger.”

Then I gently put a hand on Cindy’s hair, since I could sense she was on the verge of another deep throating attempt. “Please don’t. We really are going to get back to the meeting now, and I can only take so much. Let’s see, what’s next on the agenda? Hmmm...”

I was drawing a blank. I could barely think with Cindy sucking my cock and Sue Ellen licking my balls!

The something came to me. “Like I said earlier, the reckoning will start tomorrow. Today, though, is going to be a day of rest and recovery, and then there’s the big celebration tonight. Personally, I’d like to do a whole lot of nothing between now and then. However, that’s not gonna happen, due to the need to do a lot of moving. That’s going to take most of the afternoon, I’m sure.”

Mindy looked very abashed. She mumbled meekly, “I’ve got a confession.”

“Uh-oh. What now? Good grief!”

“Don’t worry, it’s not really a bad thing. It’s just that, well, Ruby and Cindy have already basically moved in. They’ve been moving their things in bit by bit for days, ever since you enslaved them. They don’t have very much left at their place. It wasn’t that they planned on moving here without your permission, but they figured they’d want a lot of their stuff here since they’ve be here so much of the time anyway. Plus, Ruby’s already had a bunch of her stuff here for years. So I think this’ll take less work than you think.”

I sighed. “Typical. I’m always the last to know. And there’s always a conspiracy against me.”

However, I couldn’t get upset at all this time. I knew that I’d been stubbornly holding off on letting them move in until now. As usual. Even after I’d mentally decided they should move in, I still didn’t tell anyone for days. I cling to denial of reality longer than anyone else, it seems.

I took a few deep breaths, trying to cope with all the sucking, stroking, and licking. After some long moments, I asked, “What about with Sue Ellen?”

Mindy replied, “Similar. She’s moved in a good half of her stuff. But she didn’t want to move in all the way because she thought you were serious about making her live at her apartment. Silly girl. I knew it was just a matter of days before you’d come to your senses. But the really good news is that she just doesn’t have much stuff. She’s got a bunch of furniture - Cindy and Ruby do too - but we’re not going to need any of that from either place. It’s typical starving college student basic stuff. So we can give that to Goodwill or whatever later. We don’t have to do that today.”

Mindy continued, “Frankly, I was amazed how few possessions Sue Ellen has. Considering a bunch of her stuff is here already, you could probably fit what remains and what we could actually use in one big box.”

I looked down at Sue Ellen and Cindy. Seeing that Sue Ellen was just licking my balls, I asked her, “This is a delicate question, but is that because you can’t afford much?”

She kept on licking through her answer. “Not really. Sure, I’m on a tight budget. That’s why I have to work as a waitress. And I’m going to keep working there, period. I know you’re rich, but I want to contribute to the harem finances!”

She waited to see if I’d object, but I didn’t. I would have to think about it though. Having her work during the summer was good for the same reasons I insisted on the Hellions working summer jobs. I appreciated Sue Ellen’s hard-working attitude. But I wouldn’t want a job to interfere with her studies and athletics during the school year. I wasn’t inclined to get into that topic right now though, in the middle of a great double blowjob.

She continued, “But the main reason I don’t have much stuff is that you know how you develop a growing pile of possessions as you go through life? Well, most of that pile is at my parents’ house. And most of it is silly kid stuff I don’t need anymore.”

I thought, Wow, Sue Ellen has parents?! But of course she does. She’s way too young for them to have passed away, unless there was a freak accident or something unusual. But the thing is, I know absolutely nothing about them! I don’t even know their ages or names or where they live. And yet Cupcake is my totally devoted slave. I really need to learn more about her life, and soon!

Again, though, now didn’t seem the time for that conversation. I was trying to get through the rest of this meeting fairly quickly so I could enjoy the double blowjob without any distractions.

So I said, “That’s good. What about Cindy and Ruby?”

Mindy replied, “There’s more still to move, maybe five or six big boxes. But remember they live right down the street. I’m sure it’ll be more of a case of gathering their stuff from various cubby holes already here in the house, bringing that all to the right rooms, and then unpacking and organizing. I’d guess half or more of the packing work isn’t something you can help with at all, since it’s a matter of figuring out where to put things in a room. Women love doing that, and we’re good at it.”

I nodded. “Fair enough. So maybe I will get a chance to relax today, after I help with the heavy lifting part. And here I was thinking I might have to hire some professional movers to help out.”

Mindy chuckled. “Dear God, no! Especially since we want to make this house as much of a ‘no man but Dan’ zone as humanly possible, and most movers are males. We can’t have men coming and going through the house when you’ll be getting your cock sucked most of the afternoon.”

I snorted, “Yeah, right. I wish.”

Mindy had generally been speaking to me while looking at the double blowjob from close up. But now she looked up at me and even held my chin in her hand. “Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. You are the MASTER! Your wish is our command! Use your power! Abuse your power! What good is being a master of a bunch of very willing, busty, and beautiful slaves if you don’t take full advantage? You even said at the start of the meeting that you’d do just that from now on. What happened to that spirit?”

I didn’t have a good answer to that, except maybe I still felt there was a point when too much pleasure was downright unseemly and possibly even morally wrong. That was especially true if I was just kicking back in my ultra comfortable Dream Chair while they were doing all the work, as I was doing now. That made me feel guilty - not so guilty as to stop the endless pleasure train, though! Thinking about my hypocrisy about that made me feel even guiltier.

She continued, “They’ll feel sad and unappreciated if you don’t fuck their faces nearly as often as you say hello to them. That’s what they signed up for when they agreed to be your SEX slaves! Your COCK slaves! They’re not your gardening slaves or your cooking slaves, although I’m sure they’ll do some of that too, by and by, since we’re a functioning family as well. In case you hadn’t noticed it yet, they’re all about getting loads upon loads of cum out of you in the most pleasurable ways humanly imaginable!”

Sue Ellen and Cindy stopped what they were doing and nodded up at me. Michelle and Ruby also nodded from where they knelt beside me.

Cindy said, “What she said! Master, maybe we’ll get tired of it someday, but right now at least the words ‘getting your cock sucked most of the afternoon’ sounds like a perfect dream day to me, as long as I’m one of those helping with the sucking!”

There were more serious nods from all four slaves.

I shook my head. “I guess I still don’t fully understand some of this. I can’t quite believe you. It’s too incredible! But I’ll try harder, I promise.”

Mindy asked, “Can’t you see how much we’re all enjoying this too? This isn’t an orgasm competition where you’re not allowed to have one unless we have three or some crap like that. We’re all buzzing with endless pleasure the whole time, exactly like you are. Plus, just because I’m not cumming like a wailing banshee right now like Sue Ellen did last night doesn’t mean I’m not having at least small orgasms all along.”

The others all nodded in agreement.

I noticed the telltale masturbation arm motions from all of them, including Mindy again.

I said sincerely, “That does make me feel better. The unfairness of things like this Dream Chair bothers me. How can I reciprocate when I feel like I’m buried inside a giant marshmallow? I’m going to slowly die of thirst here if someone doesn’t pull me out!”

They chuckled at that. Mindy patted my arm. “Don’t worry; we’ll bring you drinks from time to time. And food, too!”

“Gee, thanks.”

But no one responded to the serious part of my question.

So I continued, “Anyway, speaking about sucking cock this afternoon, that brings me to my next good news item.”

I looked to Michelle and Ruby. “Since I’m declaring today a day of rest and celebration, I’m also declaring a unilateral truce to the sex boycott, from now until tomorrow morning. Girls, you’re going to have to break your boycott anyway to take part in Cindy’s initiation if it’s anything like Sue Ellen’s was, and I’m sure it will be. So you might as well have some more hours of fun leading up until then. Consider it your amnesty day. And since my reckoning doesn’t start until tomorrow, that means today we can have a sexy spanking later. Enjoy it, because it might be the last fun one you’ll get for a good long while.”

The Hellions didn’t pay much heed to that last comment, as they were so excited about everything else I’d just said. Michelle and Ruby looked at each other in amazement, and then up at me. Michelle asked in awe, “A sexy spanking AND unlimited cock play fun all day long and until tomorrow morning?! Pinch me, I’m dreaming!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.