Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Nicky sank back into the bubbling water with just an arm around my back again. She seemed to answer the question I was only thinking to myself. “Anyway, the talk was good, but what’s been even better is practice. Everyone’s kind of forced me to be topless, kind of a lot. It’s like being thrown in the deep end of the swimming pool. Pretty soon you have to say to yourself, ‘I’d better stop feeling sorry for myself and start swimming.’ So that’s what I’ve done. And frankly, I’ve gone from being as nervous as hell to having a blast!”

Trying to keep the discussion light, I joked, “Boy, you’re going to set Hawaii on FIRE! Are you going to at least wear a top for the plane ride tomorrow!”

She slapped my shoulder and chuckled. “Obviously not!” Then she corrected herself, “Er, I mean, obviously! And not just for the plane ride. I’m going to wear a top the whole time there!”

I continued to tease, “Then I suggest a see-through one.”

“DaaaaAAAAaaad! Stop it!” She gave my shoulder a playful slap. Then she grew more serious and shy. “The truth is, the only man I feel comfortable around like this is you. If any other man were to see me like this, well ... I don’t know! I’d freak out! But with you, I feel so confident, like I have nothing to be ashamed of!”

She rose up out of the water enough to show off all of her tremendous breasts. Then she sank back down.

I think I forgot to breathe for a good minute! Good God! Her breasts are so firm and round, and they jut out almost as much as Michelle’s. Plus, they’re just the icing on the cake of her all-around perfect body. If there’s such a thing an ideal cock slave body, she has it! But I can’t think like that!

Despite her comment about feeling confident, her face was cherry red and she was squirming with embarrassment. But she was also obviously thrilled.

Seemingly oblivious to my gawking, Nicky continued, “I don’t know what I’d do if some other guy saw me like that. I’d probably curl up in a ball and die. I didn’t even do that for Steve.”

I exclaimed, “But he was your boyfriend! Certainly he saw you naked?!”

“Yes, but not that much. Typically we did our hanky panky in the dark, or at least with the lights down low. You have no idea how shy I get.”

Michelle said while giving me a sexy stare, “I think it’s neat you’re doing things for Daddy that you never did for Steve.”

Those words greatly aroused me, especially given the sultry and knowing way Michelle said them. Clearly, she had visions of Nicky doing much more “for me,” and to me. But at the same time, it pissed me off. I was quick to say, “Nicky’s not doing this for me, she’s doing it for herself. Right?”

Nicky nodded, which set her wet E-cups lightly bouncing. “That’s right. But I figure that if I can do this here, then I’ll be able to at least dress fashionably back in Berkeley, instead of being the target of burka and nun jokes. You know what, Dad? It’s actually kinda fun being topless around you, and giving you a hard time!” She giggled.

Ruby moaned like her mouth was gagged, and she lightly slapped the water.

By the time I looked Ruby’s way, she was trying to act normal again. I suspected that she longed to make some kind of sexually suggestive joke or comment, and was frustrated that she had to keep mum.

Cindy didn’t have the same self-restraint. She surprised me by saying with a suggestive leer, “Unfortunately we can’t see it to be sure, but I think you’re giving him a ‘hard time’ right now.”

I protested, “Cindy!”

Nicky looked a bit shocked at that joke, and she didn’t laugh.

Michelle rolled her eyes. “Grow up, Daddy. Your enormous boners are just part of life around here.”

Ruby added, “Frankly, we would be insulted if you were NOT erect right now. Are you?”

I was probably blushing a little bit as I said, “I refuse to answer that question, especially since one of my daughters is doing the asking. I take the fifth!”

Mindy joked, “I’m not quite sure what that means, but I think he’s referring to coming in fifth place in last year’s ‘world’s biggest penis’ competition.”

Nicky seemed to relax and give in to this kind of joking. She clapped her hands in approval, setting off a bare tit-quake. “Good one, Mom!” She laughed along with the others.

I can’t believe how at ease Nicky is with this kind of situation. What happened to the shy and angelic girl I know? She was kind of like this last night, but we were all drunk or tipsy then. Now, we’re just drinking juice.

I furtively glanced at her bare rack. And she’s so fucking STACKED! It makes me want to cry with frustration! Big boobs are my kryptonite. They make me too damn horny!

My evil wife suggested to Nicky with a smirk, “I think you need to give your dad a big kiss to thank him for his help in all this.”

She seemed keen, but still, she looked around at the other women and asked, “Should I?”

Cindy shrugged like it was no big deal. “It’s just a kiss on the cheek. There’s nothing wrong with that, is there?”

All the others nodded. I knew that only Michelle and Ruby had talked about pushing Nicky into the harem, but at the moment it felt like everyone was in on that plan. Crap! I need to do something before things got really out of hand!

Michelle announced, “Nicky, as your official ‘letting loose’ advisor, I officially declare that it’s imperative you kiss your daddy!”

Nicky laughed. “Well, if it’s so official then...”

But before I could figure out what to do or say, Nicky beamed with delight, and leaned in to kiss me! Thankfully, all she did was kiss one cheek and then kiss the other cheek. So that was harmless enough.

But in so doing, she pressed her bare, wet, and much too large tits into my chest even more than before. I was angled more in her direction since I’d been talking mostly to her, so that put us in more of a face-to-face angle, which meant more chest-to-chest contact too. And when she went from kissing one cheek to kissing the other one, she actually slid her wet nipples right across my chest!

Then, with her nose actually touching mine, and her huge tits still flattened against my chest, she cooed, “Thanks, Daddy!”

Shit! Why is she using “Daddy” and not “Dad” all of a sudden?! In fact, I think that’s the first time she’s called me that in years! Why doesn’t she or anyone else seem to think her totally exposed globes pressing into me was a big deal? This is bad!

A stranger looking in would not find this an appropriate father-daughter situation. I need to stop this from escalating, at least. I’m seriously ruing having my boner all the way out of my swimsuit. What if she bumps an elbow or a hand against it while positioning herself for a hug?! That would be unspeakably embarrassing for the both of us!

It seemed like I wasn’t the only one thinking along those lines. Sue Ellen somehow knew that my dick was completely freed. Or maybe she was just checking. But, either way, she furtively reached a hand into my lap, found my erection, and tilted it safely in her direction and away from Nicky.

Now, there was almost no chance Nicky would accidentally brush against my hard-on. But the problem was, once Sue Ellen got her hand on my boner, she wouldn’t let go! It was a matter of moments before she started subtly rubbing my sweet spot with two fingers.

I glanced over at my Cupcake and saw that she was looking quite smug and satisfied with herself.

UGH! Not good! I need to deal with her, and fast. I can’t let the same thing happen to me two nights in a row. As the saying goes, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” Plus, Cupcake is my most obedient cock slave. She’d stop if I make it clear enough to her to stop, wouldn’t she?

But I had other things to deal with first. Mindy, my suddenly devilishly evil wife, said, “Daniel Cooper! What kind of schmuck are you? Aren’t you going to kiss her back?”

Nicky had been starting to pull away, but I found myself wrapping an arm around her back (not a smart move!), and pulling her delightfully soft globes right back into my chest. I said, “Thank YOU, Muffin, for trusting me and ... uh, just being your usual wonderful self.” I then kissed each of her cheeks, and even planted a peck on the tip of her nose.

I thought, “For trusting me?!” What a crock! Why did I say that? I’m like the ultimate dirty old man. Even as I say that, Cupcake is jacking me off!

Nicky’s lips were slightly parted and she even licked them a little bit. It was so damn tempting to try to kiss her there, but I knew I couldn’t. I reminded myself, She’s my “good” daughter. She has a crush on me and apparently she’s letting that lower her self-control too much. I need to be the responsible one here and stand firm!

Nicky was delighted at my kisses and melted into me even more somehow. “Thanks, Dad! I love you so much!” She rested her head into the nook of my neck and shoulder, and seemed content to stay there for a while. She still had one hand around my back, and now her other hand wrapped around me the other way, so I was fully enveloped. In particular, my chest was enveloped with bare tit!

I said, “I love you too, Muffin.”

Outwardly, I probably looked calm. But my heart was pounding like a jackhammer. Inwardly, I was screaming, “Get off me, Nicky! I love it, but I love it too much!” Look at us! She’s kind of at an angle so now there’s only one erect nipple pressing into my skin. But isn’t that one nipple too many?! And there’s just so much tit-flesh contact. Doesn’t anyone else in this group find this ODD, to say the least?!

Of COURSE, some of them love it! They want to see this happen! It’s up to me to be strong and resist!

Unfortunately, I had become so exceedingly aroused that I wasn’t doing much resisting. And all the while, Sue Ellen was jacking me off, and I couldn’t do anything about it! Actually, maybe I could have: I had one hand on Nicky’s back, but my other hand was free. However, I was so incredibly horny and Sue Ellen’s steady and insistent sweet spot rubbing felt so delightful that I couldn’t muster up the willpower to push her hand away. Besides, I told myself that Sue Ellen was doing me a favor in keeping my boner pointed safely away from Nicky.

That was a weak, weak, weak excuse, and I knew it on some level. But I wasn’t letting myself think on that level right now. It seems I’d forgotten all about my vow not to get into sexual situations with Nicky! Disaster was looming if I didn’t get my willpower back soon!

I didn’t believe there was even a sliver of a chance that Nicky could become one of my cock slaves, ever. That just didn’t fit with who she was. But some kind of temporary insanity between us was possible, if we both lost our minds to overwhelming lust. If she and I crossed a certain physical line, things would be awkward between us forever. I was reassured that she appeared to be her usual calm self, though fairly embarrassed and a little bit excited. I didn’t think I was in any real danger because neither she nor I were willing to cross that line, for instance prolonged French kissing on the lips. The very idea was unthinkable!

Cindy said, “Personally, some might find it untoward for a daughter to hug and kiss her father while topless, but I see that as a great personal victory for her. It shows how far she’s come in overcoming her hang-up about hiding her body. Nicky, do you think you’re going to take all this confidence with you and wow the boys in Hawaii?”

Nicky took her time to answer that - while resting her nearly naked body against me as if that was the most comfortable and natural thing in the world to do. “Maybe. We’ll see. I know one thing I’m going to do is work on my tan. I’m clearly the palest one here. I’m even lighter than Ruby.”

That was notable because Nicky, like the rest of us Coopers, still had some color even if she completely avoided the sun. Mindy, me, and our natural-born daughters come from a fairly “swarthy” ethnic background, I suppose. By contrast, Ruby had the naturally pale skin that seemed to always go along with red hair and green eyes. However, she worked hard to stay as tan as her body would allow. Cindy was less naturally pale, and also worked on her tan. That made Nicky the fairest one here, if only by a little bit.

Nicky added, “I’m going to go all out. I’m going to find some very private spot - maybe the balcony of my apartment - and I’m going to get the same all-over tan everyone else has here.”

Mindy coughed loudly. She had obvious tan lines, and she wasn’t happy about it.

“Well, almost everyone,” Nicky corrected. “By the time my vacation is done, I’ll be mocha brown, from head to toe! Then I’ll come back home and show Dad my nicely tanned body and...” She was at a sudden loss for words, and lamely concluded. “And, uh, that’s what I’m gonna do.”

Michelle said excitedly, “Uh-oh! That sounds like a challenge to me. We’re ALL going to have to work on our all-over tans. Nicky, by the time you get back, it could be that nobody will be wearing any clothes around here anymore!”

Nicky moaned and cuddled into me. She moaned blissfully, “Mmmm...”

That sounded like far too erotic a moan to me!

However, before I could think how to react to that, she asked me, “So, Daddy, tell me how things are going with your latest novel.”

“What?! What kind of question is that?!”

She chuckled. “It’s a pretty basic question. You know I love your books, and I love to stay abreast of the latest developments. We haven’t talked about it on the phone for weeks, so I’d be keen to hear an update.”

Ugh! Does she really have to use words like “abreast” and “development?” As if I’m not aware enough of her huge tits resting against me already! And why’d she have to ask me that, of all things?! The reason I haven’t given her an update in a couple of weeks is because my novel has taken a decidedly X-rated turn. And we all know why that is! Ugh!

But it’s a legitimate, basic question. I’m surprised she hasn’t asked it already. I need to some up with something!

I began stroking and petting her long brown hair, more to calm myself than her. “Um, there’s not much to tell. Same old, same old. I’m working on another one of those swashbuckler ocean adventure stories while I take a break from the Centurion series. You wouldn’t be interested, I’m sure.”

She looked up at me earnestly. “But I’m VERY interested! Why wouldn’t I be interested? How cool is it that I have a famous author for a father? Your stories are always such fun. I want a full update.”

“Um, sure, but I’ll tell you later. The others here all have been updated already, and I wouldn’t want to bore them repeating what they already know.”

Michelle spoke up. “Au contraire! First off, Daddy, we haven’t been updated in a while. And even for the stuff we do now, it would be good for a refresher. I say we all kind back and relax and have Daddy tells us one of his rollicking adventure stories!”

To my dismay, the others are made comments or murmurs of agreement. It was unanimous.

Drat! I REALLY should have talked to Shelle before this hot tub fun began and made it perfectly clear not to try to push me and Nicky together. Of course she wants to hear about the novel, because she knows the damn thing is mostly pornographic!

I decided honesty was the best way to get out of this. Partial honesty, at least. “Um, ah ... Muffin ... there’s a problem there. You see, the novel started out normally enough, but then things in my personal life started to heat up in a big way with Cindy becoming my mistress. Suddenly, I was in a kind of sex-obsessed mood nearly all the time, and Mindy and Cindy were too. It was like we were on honeymoon all over again.”

“Except as a threesome?” Nicky asked.

“Uh, yeah.” Shit! Too horny! I didn’t know which was more titillating, feeling Nicky’s de facto nude body cuddling into mine, or the way Sue Ellen was secretly jacking me off. Of course there wasn’t a competition, and the two effects combined, supercharging my libido!

I continued, “Anyway ... that soon kind of bled into my writing. I was writing about this charming rogue sailor, an Englishman named John. This takes place back in the Middle Ages. Anyway, with sex on the brain, it wasn’t long before I veered from the outline and put him in some pretty arousing situations of his own.”

“Oooh!” Nicky cheered. “Sounds interesting! And fun! Such as? Let’s hear all about it!”

I sighed quietly. I couldn’t see any way out of this, since we pretty much had all evening to hang out and talk. I decided my best course of action was to describe the plot of the book, but only give her the R-rated version.

So that’s what I did. I started from the beginning of the novel and gave a fairly extensive synopsis of John’s adventures. However, I made sure to focus entirely on the opening chapters, before he met Roxanna and Morgana and the story basically became an even more X-rated hare-based one.

Unfortunately, a lot of those early chapters were quite steamy too, because my real life sexual adventures had already been making a big mark on my writing. That would have been okay since we were all adults, except that Nicky’s nearly nude body continued to cuddle into me and Sue Ellen continued to jack me off!

Nicky generally kept her eyes closed and a smile on her face, happy to be concentrating on my story. I usually stroked and petting her long hair like she was a contented cat in my lap. Except she was a bombshell babe with only bikini bottoms on, and she was my innocent daughter! I was in a real pickle. I was very careful not to touch her in any inappropriate places, and caressing her hair generally kept at least one of my hands in a safe location. She didn’t do anything inappropriate either, but every minute or two she’d readjust herself on me, causing her bare E-cups to push into me in new and exciting ways each and every time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.