Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I heard a knock on the door. It was Nicky! She said shyly, “Mom? Dad? Cindy? Can I come in?”

Before I had a chance to say anything, Mindy moaned loudly while bobbing on my cock. “MMMM!”

“Wait!” I shouted towards the door as I raised up my head in an effort to get up.

But it was too late - Nicky had already opened the door! She took a quick look at our three naked bodies in the middle of our big bed. She couldn’t see much of me because Cindy was lying on top of me, and Mindy was lying between our legs. I was sure she couldn’t see any of my erection either, but with the way Mindy’s head was bobbing, she didn’t need to in order to figure out what was going on with it.

She stood there with eyes as big as Frisbees! I don’t know how long she stared. It seemed like years, but it was probably just a few seconds. I don’t think my heart beat a single time as she did so, even as I reached down and frantically tapped on my sneaky wife’s head.

Nicky finally said, “OH!” Then she quickly closed the door most of the way and fled down the hall.

I groaned unhappily, and hissed, “Mindy, why the hell did you have to do that?!”

Mindy sat up. She tried to act all innocent. “What? I was just vocally enjoying your cock.”

“Yeah, right!” Grumbling, I managed to extricate myself out from under Cindy and away from Mindy for good measure. I got up and rushed to my closet.

Mindy reached out towards me. “What are you doing?”

“What do you think I’m doing?” Even as I spoke, I picked up a bath robe and quickly put it on. I figured time was of the essence, and I could slip that on in a few seconds. “I’m going to try to comfort Nicky before she starts crying. She’s our daughter and not just some sex object, you know.”

Mindy was looking guilty - finally!

Cindy appeared unhappy too, even though she hadn’t done anything wrong.

As I hurried out the room, Mindy said, “I’m sorry. That was bad.”

“Yes, it was! Talk about someone deserving harsh spankings ... Sheesh! Remember that you’re Nicky’s mother first and foremost. This cucquean stuff doesn’t even begin to compare to that!”

She nodded sheepishly.

I hurried out the door and into the hallway. My damn boner wasn’t helping out - it was probably still wondering what happened to Mindy’s sweet mouth. So I had to hold a hand strategically above my crotch to prevent it from bouncing around too wildly.

In retrospect, it probably would have been better to take a few more moments and put some underwear on too. But it seems I didn’t think of underwear as a clothing option anymore, so for some reason that didn’t occur to me.

Even though I’d acted as fast as possible, enough time had passed that I wasn’t sure which way to go. Nicky might have gone downstairs, but she might have gone into one of the upstairs rooms. The most logical place to go upstairs was her bedroom, so I headed there first.

Within seconds, I could hear Nicky in her room from the hallway. The door was partly open, so I went right in. She had apparently just gotten there ahead of me, and she was standing in the middle of the room. I couldn’t see her expression since she was facing away from the door.

As I strode into the room, I said, “Nicky! Muffin! I’m so sorry!” I walked all the way around to her front side and stood in front of her. With a brief glance, I noticed she was wearing a T-shirt, but her legs were mostly bare.

It looked like I’d gotten there just in time, because she appeared to be on the verge of bursting into tears. Instead, she cried out, “Daddy!” and threw her arms around me. She hugged me like she was trying to squeeze me to death.

I gingerly wrapped my arms around the middle of her back, being extra careful not to touch her in any kind of potentially erotic manner. I also leaned forward a bit in hopes that that would keep my disobedient stiff dick from getting into any more trouble.

I didn’t waste time, because I figured I still needed to do more, and fast, to stop her from crying. I said, “I’m so, so sorry that you saw that! Please, please! I beg your forgiveness!”

She just squeezed me tight and sniffled a little bit into the terry cloth of my robe. I was greatly relieved that my fast action seemed to be averting a full-blown crying spell.

For a while, I just lovingly held my Muffin in my arms, trying to calm her down. Then she said, “Dad, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have barged in so fast.”

I replied, “No, we were all caught up in the moment. We didn’t think before answering your call.”

“But Daddy, I shouldn’t have just opened the door like that. God knows we all knew what you were doing in there earlier!”

After a pause, I asked, “What do you mean by that?”

She pulled back enough to look me in the eye. She chuckled with chagrin. “Geez, Dad! As if you didn’t know. The whole neighborhood knows!”

“What? Oh ... We were being kind of loud, weren’t we?”

She laughed. “You can say that again! Good grief! I don’t even want to know what you were doing in there! Actually, now I kind of do know what you were all doing, and it’s way too kinky to even think about! But the thing is, the screams had stopped for a good while, so we figured you were finished.”

“We?”

I couldn’t help myself: I furtively glanced down at her body. I noticed that she was wearing the same red bikini bottoms as before, plus a matching plain red T-shirt. And that was it! There was no sign of a bra or a bikini top! I could tell that from her erect nipples poking through the shirt, plus the way her huge jugs were still swinging free since she’d let go of me.

She answered, “You know, us four girls waiting downstairs for you. Have you noticed what time it is? It’s getting dark. We were wondering if we should start making dinner, or what. And, just before all the crazy ‘good-bye hugs’ with our friends started, Mom mentioned that she wanted to take a walk with me to talk about something important, so I figured we’d better get that over with too.” Her eyes seemed to bug out when she reminded herself about the “good-bye hugs.”

“About those ‘hugs’ ... I can’t tell you too many times how sorry I am about that. I kind of got lost in the moment. I should have given more consideration to your feelings.”

I was trying to mentally will my dick to go flaccid, but I wasn’t having any luck. Good God! The fact that all she’s wearing is a T-shirt, bikini bottoms, and nothing else is just too arousing! Is that going to be her new dress code around the house?!

She pulled me close for another bear hug. “Oh, Dad! You don’t need to keep apologizing. But why is everything so ... weird? Ever since I’ve come home, things are different. Everything is sex, sex, sex, all of a sudden!”

I comfortingly patted her back while still leaning forward slightly, trying to keep my crotch from making contact with her. Furthermore, I was painfully aware of the fact that I was wearing nothing but a robe, and my boner could poke out of it if I wasn’t careful. I could feel her nipples were erect and poking into me, but I couldn’t do anything about that.

I said calmly, “I’m so sorry about that. It’s this new arrangement with Cindy. Please don’t blame her. It’s just that ever since things started with her, the three of us have been sooooo horny all the time that it’s not even funny!”

Nicky looked chagrined. “Yeah, I’ve noticed. To say the least!” She rolled her eyes. “It was like what Mom was saying ... you’ve turned into sex maniacs.”

I nodded while still holding the hug. She was almost as tall as me, but she was bent down somewhat so she could rest her head against the top of my chest. I wished I couldn’t feel her stiff nipples poking into me. The clothing in between didn’t help much. But there was nothing I could do except try to ignore it.

I said, “I won’t lie to you, Muffin, there’s a lot of truth to that. And unfortunately, it seems we can’t even stop ourselves from having sex for the days of your short visit. You’ve gotten caught in the middle. I can’t apologize enough for that. It must be traumatic for you.”

She said, “Well ... not traumatic exactly. Just ... weird. Hearing you had a mistress with Mom’s full approval was a big shock, true. I’m still dealing with that. Everything else is, ‘Well, if things are that weird already, what the hell? It might as well get a little weirder.’ You know what I mean? It’s like nothing can shock me now.”

I thought, If she only knew the full truth! She’d get a bigger shock than a condemned man in an electric chair! She’s got several heart-stopping shocks still to come, actually. And that’s if we ever tell her the whole truth. It might be better not to. And least not for a long while.

I admitted, “The thing is, it’s like we’ve started something that we have no control over.” I pulled back slightly to make eye contact. “I have something strange to confess to you.”

She frowned and stared at me narrowly. “Uh-oh! What now?!”

“It’s not THAT bad. It’s just that your mother ... well, to be honest, this situation has been building up for a long time for her. She has this kind of ... fetish. It’s called being a cucquean. Do you know what that means?”

She shook her head negatively.

It was exceedingly hard for me to not pay attention to what that did to the contents of her T-shirt. I honestly worried that her two wobbling bowling balls would rip her shirt to shreds. But I played it cool, and asked, “Has Mom mentioned anything like that to you?”

She shook her head again.

This time, I had to close my eyes and pretend I was thinking intently so she wouldn’t see my interest in how that head shaking was moving her elsewhere. Hot damn! More bowling ball action! Why doesn’t anyone wear bras around here anymore?!

I said, “Well, I probably should let her explain, but maybe it’s easier on her if I do. You’ve heard of being a cuckold, right?”

“Sure. That’s where a man has a wife who is cheating on him with his full knowledge of it.”

“Right. The thing is, a lot of men in that situation hate it, as you might well imagine, but there are others who actually like it because they find it’s a big turn-on. Don’t ask me why they do, because I’m not one of them, just accept for right now that willing cuckolds exist. You with me so far?”

Nicky nodded. “Yeah, I guess.”

“A cucquean is the female version of that,” I explained.

Nicky made a sour face. “How is that supposed to work?!”

Trying to put the best possible spin on the situation I could, I replied, “In your mother’s case, she’s been having these fantasies about me sleeping with other women for years now, or so she tells me. And now, with what’s happened with Cindy, it’s like her fantasies are coming true.”

Nicky looked at me skeptically. “Wait a minute. You’re telling me that Mom would LIKE it if you cheated on her?!”

To my secret relief, my penis was finally going flaccid. That allowed me to relax my pose as I answered, “Not ... exactly. She finds it arousing if I were to have sex with other women after getting her permission for doing so first. So it’s not cheating, in the sense that I’m doing all of this behind her back or something and lying to her about it, because she knows and approves. So she’s had some fantasies along those lines, for years. But you know me, I’m kind of a stick in the mud when it comes to making changes, and I didn’t want to ruin the great thing we had going for something that might end in disaster anyway.”

Nicky nodded in understanding, even though her face still looked sour.

I was trying very hard to keep looking her in the eyes, and not down at her completely unsupported boobs. Those boobs were so big that her T-shirt hung way out in front below them, practically enough to hide a pregnant belly! At least, that’s how it seemed to my lusty eyes. Unfortunately, I took a prolonged secret glance, and just as my dick was going flaccid, it started to fully engorge again.

Dammit! I need to focus here. It’s not like I can just reach out and fondle her fantastic E-cups. I’m her dad! I need to act like it!

I continued, “But then the thing with Cindy happened, kind of accidentally, as I explained to you before. That just so happened to dovetail with your mother’s cucquean fantasies. And, as I’ve said, our sex lives have been turbo-charged to an incredible degree ever since we’ve become a threesome. So, to my chagrin, Mom has taken that as a sign that I should have even MORE lovers! Plus, Cindy seems to be just as much of a cucquean, because whenever we so much as hint at the possibility of me having sex with another woman, both of them get horny beyond belief. It’s like some kind of vicious circle that keeps the three of us in a constant state of arousal.”

Nicky wasn’t giving away anything with her facial expression. I was staring resolutely at her face only. Thanks to the serious nature of our discussion, I could feel my penis thankfully getting flaccid again.

I pressed on, “So, maybe now some things will make more sense to you. For instance, why we’re already talking about the possibility of me having an outside lover. It’s NOT something I’m pushing for, since I’m VERY happy with your mother and Cindy. But rather it’s something THEY’RE pushing onto me!”

There was a long pause, and then Nicky said matter-of-factly, “That’s reaaaaally messed up, Dad. Really messed up!”

I nodded. “Yeah. Pretty much. Now you can better understand their reaction to my kissing your friends. I wasn’t planning on doing anything there, but it kind of turned into a first experiment about this whole ‘outside lover’ idea. And you saw the reaction. Your mother might have been upset to some degree, but she was WAY more aroused by the whole thing. Ditto with Cindy. When we got back to our bedroom, I hardly had to do anything. They were flying into orbit just from the thought that I’d been kissing those four girls.”

Nicky said in disbelief, “That’s crazy! It’s like you’re living in a pornographic novel!”

I replied wide-eyed, “I know! Believe me, I know! I feel like I’ve been on a wild roller coaster ride, and it keeps getting wilder all the time! And you happened to return home right as all of this is coming to a head, throwing us all for a loop. I haven’t actually done anything with anyone else beyond what you’ve seen with those girls today, but we’re right on the verge of something big happening, it seems. Maybe even with one or more of those girls. If I do take an outside lover or two-”

She interrupted with exasperation, “‘Or two?!’ TWO?! What the hell, Dad?!”

I held my hands up defensively. “Hey, don’t blame me! That’s what I’m being encouraged to do by the women in my life. Anyway, I’m not keen on picking them because I worry that it could mess up their relationships with you or Michelle or Ruby. But they seem the most likely, due to the way they were all throwing themselves at me today. And just the possibility that something like that could happen has turned us all into, well ... sex maniacs.”

Nicky stared sternly into the distance. “Hmmm. Thanks for explaining that. That is definitely NOT normal, but it does explain a lot of things.” After that, she stayed silent, pondering all of this new information. She was still holding onto me, so I carefully put my arms back around her upper back.

After a long pause, I asked her, “What do you think? What should we do? You know how things work around here. I’m supposedly the ‘man of the house, ‘ but I’m an easy-going guy. When your mom pushes hard for something, she gets it. And now, with both her AND Cindy pushing hard for this, I feel like I’ve got a tiger by the tail. But then again, I must confess that I’m not exactly pushing back all that hard against their cucquean scheming. I’m a red-blooded, heterosexual male. I can’t say I dislike the idea of having sex with other women!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.