Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 26

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

“What the HELL is going on here?!”

I turned my head and saw a very angry woman staring at me. On the surface this was an eerily similar situation to what had just happened with Josie, but right away I could tell that this was different and much more serious. The most obvious difference was that Josie was a mere waitress, whereas this woman was obviously in some position of power and authority. She looked like she might even own the restaurant. Plus, she was much more upset.

Mindy and Cindy immediately noticed the difference too. It had been expected that Laura would bring Josie by, and when that happened my two under-the-table ladies had never even slowed down with their sucking and licking. But now they immediately froze and held their breaths. Mindy happened to have my erection in her mouth, and I’m sure she would have pulled off of me but for fear of making tell-tale noises in the process that would reveal her presence.

As it so happened, she didn’t have to worry about that very long because my cock was going flaccid in record time, making it easy for her to disengage.

It didn’t help my confidence when I saw Sue Ellen look up at this woman and whisper fearfully, “OH SHIT! SONIA!” She broke free from cuddling me like I’d turned into hot coals.

That name didn’t mean anything to me, but clearly it was someone who had a position over Sue Ellen and probably could fire her. This wasn’t just fun and games anymore. I didn’t mind getting kicked out along with my women, but I didn’t want my Cupcake to lose her job!

I tried to think of something to say, but I was stumped, so the agonizing silence just drew itself out even longer. This Sonia might not have been aware of the two women under the table, but I saw her look at Sue Ellen’s bra still in plain view on the table, not to mention a few lingering gobs of cum on her face. Seeing those things did not make her happy, to say the least!

If looks could kill, I would have been dead.

Had Sonia appeared fifteen minutes earlier, Sue Ellen’s face would have been clean and dry. But she’d rubbed my wet cockhead all over her face when ending her brief replacement time for Cindy not that many minutes ago, so the wetness on her was very fresh and couldn’t be missed.

Man, have we been reckless! The thing is, I thought it was only a couple of waitresses who came back here. No customers were likely to find their way here, since the bathrooms were closer to the front than the back. Nobody had warned me about this woman!

Sonia had her hands planted firmly on her hips. At long last, she finally spoke to Sue Ellen as she pointed an accusing finger aggressively at her. “You’re in big trouble, young lady! I have half a mind to fire you right now!”

To make matters worse, she took a couple of big whiffs of the air. She didn’t say anything, but I strongly suspected she detected the smell of sex. After all, Laura had told us it was blatantly obvious.

Sue Ellen sat as still as she could in her seat, but she was trembling. It looked like she was about to cry. She didn’t try to say anything, for fear of making matters worse.

By this point, I was as far away from being aroused as possible. I wished there was some way I could tuck my flaccid penis away and zip up my fly, but I was afraid to bring my hands to my shorts. I wished Cindy or Mindy would have helped with that, but it seemed they had turned to stone in their attempt not to make any sound or movement that might reveal their presence.

Sonia redirected her angry glare at me. “And you! You! You must be the mysterious Dan Cooper who has half my waitress staff in a tizzy. Well, well, well. We finally meet!”

She paced a couple of steps this way and that with her hands back on her hips. It looked like she was trying to intimidate me by towering over me and staring me down.

Unfortunately, it was working. I’d gone from success to success to success lately. I was reveling in a sex-mad lifestyle that seemed to have no limits. I wasn’t used to falling flat on my face like this!

Despite everything, I couldn’t help but notice that Sonia was a very attractive woman. She had a particularly striking face. It probably would have been much more fetching still if it wasn’t contorted with anger. However, I didn’t have a chance to thoroughly look her over, given the situation.

I instinctively realized though that I couldn’t show weakness. If I was going to go down, I might as well go down fighting. Unfortunately, I couldn’t stand up in an attempt to tower over her, due to the two women between my legs. (Even though they were disengaged from my privates now, where could they go?) However, I defiantly stared back at Sonia, and said, “Yeah, that’s who I am. Who the hell are you?”

“‘Who the hell am I?’” She chuckled at the audacity of that. “I happen to be Sonia Bossi, the owner of this restaurant! You, sir, can go to hell!”

She leaned down and in towards me, directing so much negative energy at me that it was like having my face near an open blast furnace. I managed to keep looking at her, but I had to pull my head back.

She practically screamed, “I might just grab your ear and drag you out of my restaurant right now! On the other hand, maybe I’ll call the police and have them do it!”

I held up my hands defensively. “Hold on! Let’s not act rashly!”

“HA!” She folded her arms across her chest. “You’re one to talk about THAT! You cocky FUCK! What do you call making one of my waitresses have some kind of kinky oral sex with you and then wear your disgusting spend on her face? Is that not rash?”

But she was only getting warmed up. “Then again, maybe it’s not! Not for the great Daniel Cooper! You think I haven’t heard the rumors? You think I haven’t heard how you’ve been waltzing in here on a regular basis, using and abusing MY restaurant and MY waitresses? You DISGUST me! You SICK piece of FILTH! You worthless little SHIT!”

My heart sank. It felt like my world was crumbling around me. Things had been working out so perfectly for me for so long that I guess I’d been feeling a little bit invincible. When it came to having some sexual hijinks in Mama Mia’s, I knew there was a chance that someone could kick us out or even call the police on us, but so many great and wild things kept happening without consequence that I didn’t even think much about those worries anymore. How wrong I was!

To make matters worse, I felt a hand gripping my pants leg under the table. I didn’t know if it was Cindy’s or Mindy’s, but I could tell the hand was trembling with fear.

I decided my best chance was to limit the damage so hopefully Sue Ellen wouldn’t get fired. “You’re right. You got me. Taking part in sex acts in your restaurant is crazy and wildly irresponsible. But please, blame me!”

“I am blaming you, jackass! You dumb shit!” Sonia growled.

Still, I kept on matching her stare. It was a clear battle of wills. People can’t engage in a stare down contest without one or the other looking away before long. Try it and you’ll see what I mean. I was secretly pleased when she looked away and glared at Sue Ellen instead.

I added, “I know, but what I mean is, don’t blame Sue Ellen. It’s all my fault. I have some kind of strange hold over her. I don’t know why, but I do. She’s in love with me and will do pretty much anything I say. So how can you blame her?”

“Harrumph!” Sonia still glared like her mere gaze could set things on fire, but at least I didn’t feel like she was on the verge of physically attacking me.

She suddenly put a hand on the table and moved her face very close to mine. It was another stare down contest, and she literally had the upper hand because she was standing and I was sitting and she could get right in my face.

But still, I held my ground and stared right back as if my life depended on it. That obviously wasn’t true, but it was very possible that Sue Ellen’s job depended on how I asserted myself.

She said, “While I’ve got you in this captive position, before I think about calling the police, you’ve got me damn curious. You’re just such an outrageous fucktard. I want you to answer some questions for me.”

“Sure thing.” I kept right on staring.

She stood all the way back up, breaking the stare match.

I felt like I’d just won another tiny victory, although I was obviously still losing the war.

She said, “What IS your fucking hold over Sue Ellen, not to mention Laura? Is it really true that you have some kind of harem at your beck and call, you vile predator?”

I was distressed that Sonia had at least heard rumors about the harem. It appeared Sue Ellen’s talking had gone further than she realized. That put me in an even tougher position.

I decided that instead of trying to downplay it, I should try to hype my reputation as a sexual “superman” who was the master of an impressive harem. That should help my effort to put all of the blame on me and hopefully leave Sue Ellen in the clear. I said while still staring intently at her, “It’s true. Most of those rumors you’ve heard, they’re probably true. I have four women who like to call themselves my sex slaves, plus my lovely wife, who completely approves of every aspect of our unorthodox lifestyle.”

Sue Ellen then spoke up defiantly, “I’m one of his slaves, and I love it! If that means you’re going to fire me, then fire me!”

I thought, Oh great. Exactly what I don’t want you to say, Cupcake! The idea is to save your job. You have a damn good job!

Sonia tossed up her hands, and said to me, “There! You just admitted it! And she admitted it too. Except that I hear they’re called ‘cock slaves, ‘ not ‘sex slaves.’ As if that’s any better!”

Sue Ellen looked surprised at that, so Sonia said to her, “Oh yeah, I’ve been listening in on the gossip when you haven’t realized it. I may be back in my office most of the time, but you and Laura carry on so much, how could I NOT hear? Even the kitchen staff have heard all the wild Dan rumors. Those guys like to joke about it.”

Sue Ellen looked very embarrassed to discover how much Sonia knew, not to mention the kitchen staff. She had to feel terrible about her “loose lips.”

Sonia added, “Hell, you know how I found out you’re here now? I happened to overhear Josie talking to Lori. I thought Josie was a sensible one, and Lori too, but Josie was telling Lori how she’d just talked to you and it turned out you were a really great guy after all. It’s like she’s somehow been infected by your charm. I had to do something before it gets any worse and you corrupt my entire staff!”

She’d been leaning towards Sue Ellen, but now she stood up straight and gazed at me with even more disdain than before. “And here we have the ‘legendary Dan’ in the flesh. The master of the harem! Except I don’t see what’s great about you. Sure, you’re handsome, damn handsome. But so are a lot of other guys, and they don’t manage to pull off the shit that you’ve been pulling. To me, you’re just a sick fuck! What am I missing here?”

I shrugged. “Who can explain attraction? Who can explain the magic of how relationships work? I’m the big bad wolf. I’m the bad guy. Maybe I have some special pheromones or latent mind control abilities. Who knows? The point is, women seem to fall for me. I targeted Sue Ellen and she really had no chance.”

I found it odd to be making this argument, because a short while ago I was telling Josie that I wasn’t an evil “ogre” and now I was basically telling Sonia that I was! But I figured that part of running a harem was doing whatever was necessary to help my ladies.

Sonia got all in my face again, winning the latest round of the stare down battle. “You’re everything I hate about men! Everything! You selfish bastard! You PIG! You use women for your own sexual gratification like they’re toys! Don’t you know they have feelings, just like you do?”

She was so distraught as she said this that I sensed there was some hidden personal history coming out. Clearly, she’d been hurt by a man, or men, and some of that hurt was turning into more anger at me.

Sue Ellen defended me. “That’s SO not true! Dan loves us! All of us! You have no idea what you’re talking about. His house is filled with so much love that just showing up there makes me so happy that I almost want to cry. And you’re wrong about the sex too! Sure, we constantly sexually serve him and his enormous penis. Constantly! But it’s great! He has great fun, but we, his women, we have even MORE fun! Pretty much every day, I have more orgasms than I can count! Can you say the same?”

Sonia was knocked off her stride by that. “Um, this isn’t about me.”

Sue Ellen was passionate. “But it is! If you’re judging our lifestyle so harshly, then yours must be better, right? Except that it’s not, and you know it. You KNOW how I’ve been floating on air all the time lately. You’ve commented on it more than once. Do you think that’s faked?”

Sonia blustered, “You’ve been brainwashed. By an evil pig!”

“Ha! That’s a cop-out, and you know it! What, do you think he’s a hypnotist or something? It’s simple: with Dan and his harem, I find love, happiness, acceptance, freedom, sexual pleasure, and fulfillment. Soooo much sexual pleasure! I feel more joy giving one blowjob to my Master than a year of sex with my old boyfriend Mike!”

Sonia tried to chip away at Sue Ellen’s claims. “‘Freedom.’ But you call yourself his sex slave!”

Sue Ellen shook her head. “You don’t understand a thing! I’m a VOLUNTARY slave. Giving myself to my Master was MY CHOICE, and I can walk away at any time, so it’s not at all the kind of slavery you think it is. Is marriage slavery? This is like marriage, PLUS! It’s BETTER! And yeah, I get off on being sexually submissive, so sue me! By handing the reins to him, so to speak, that gives me the freedom to completely let go! We women, we have a problem. We’re supposed to like sex, but not too much. We don’t want to be seen as shameless sluts, so we learn to hold back. With Dan, I don’t have to hold back! I can go totally wild for my master! He gives me everything I need so I’m completely free to be me!”

Sue Ellen couldn’t stand up because she was sitting further into the booth than I was, so she would have had to cross my legs as well as the bodies of Cindy and Mindy (who were still quiet as mice and not doing a thing). That was a shame, because my Cupcake was so worked up I’m sure she would have been poking a finger into Sonia’s face if she only could.

She continued, “You know NOTHING! You judge us because we’re living a lifestyle that’s scary and different. The fact is, I wouldn’t want to change places with you in a million billion years! To tell you the truth, I honestly feel sorry for you. Yes, sorry! You’ve had some bad breaks. You’re a very unhappy woman. I don’t see you smile for weeks, whereas I don’t think I’ve stopped smiling since the lucky day I met Dan.” She sat up proudly. “Are you really so sure you wouldn’t want to change places with me?”

Sue Ellen is KICKING ASS! I feel like I didn’t need to say a damn thing. More even than her words, her passion is showing through. You go, girl!

Sonia clearly was reeling. She said defensively, “But what about your dignity? Look at you, with cum on your face and your bra on the table. That’s demeaning! He’s turned you into his slut!”

Sue Ellen clenched her fists in frustration. “Argh! You don’t get it!” She seemed lost for words, but then she exclaimed proudly, “I LOVE being his slut! Dignity sucks! What has dignity ever done for me? Or you? Dignity plus a couple of quarters will buy you a newspaper. The only good thing about dignity is losing it! Being embarrassed or even demeaned, that’s the BEST! I trust my master. He knows how to push the envelope. He puts us in scary situations that really aren’t dangerous. Like doing things here. Sure, getting caught by you is bad, but it’s not the end of the world. We’ll live, even if you try to punish us to the utmost. And the reward is that it intensifies the emotions and the pleasure SO MUCH! Haven’t you ever had sex in a risky place?”

Sonia looked away. “This isn’t about me.”

Undeterred, Sue Ellen pressed, “No, it is! You can’t be judging if you don’t know what you’re talking about. Have you, or have you not ever had sex in a risky place?”

“I suppose not,” Sonia admitted. Surprisingly, she opened up a bit more. “To be honest, I’ve never done it outside a bedroom. Although my husband sometimes got frisky with me elsewhere, we’d wait till we were at home and in bed. He was kind of traditional that way.”

Clearly, the fire in Sonia’s anger had gone out. Sue Ellen was being so effective that I could tell we weren’t going to have the police called on us, at least. And since I was calming down and not talking much, I had a chance to give our adversary a complete look over.

Sonia was a beautiful woman, there was no doubt about that. In fact, she was much, much more beautiful than any owner of a typical Italian restaurant deserved to be. Now that her face wasn’t contorted with anger, I could see what an extraordinary face it was. She looked dignified and classy. Regal, even. Even though she had a classic Italian face, with a typical Roman nose, I was reminded of one of those actresses who tended to play British royalty, such as Jane Seymour. Much closer to home, her face reminded me of Jane Corbin’s classy look.

Sonia also dressed regally, with an expensive and form-fitting black dress, earrings, a necklace, bracelets, and several rings, plus make-up. I suspected that this was a woman who simply wasn’t going to leave the house without looking her best.

However, while she had a natural refined air of sophistication, there was also a fire in her eyes, suggesting she had the well renowned passion of an Italian woman. Even now that her anger had subsided, her eyes flashed with intelligence and danger.

She had other typically Italian features, such as a long mane of straight black hair, tanned olive skin, and dark brown eyes. Her body wasn’t the ultra-curvy and busty type that I preferred. However, her form-fitting dress revealed that she nonetheless had a very sexy and impressive figure. She was lithe and slim, with breasts that were maybe in the C-cup range. She looked like someone who exercised or played sports regularly, because she had a HARD body! Her dress left her legs exposed to mid-thigh, showing off some serious toned muscle.

This is a woman I would love to fuck!

However, that clearly isn’t going to happen, now or ever. I don’t even have a hint of an erection, because my penis has essentially been scared into hiding. And she mentioned a husband, so she’s probably still married anyway.

But I’m giving all this serious consideration because I need to use any possible leverage to get us out of this fix. For instance, any woman with a body like that has to have strong sexual feelings. How could she not? A body that fit has to have a lot of energy, and no energetic woman is going to simply lie there in bed getting fucked like a dead fish. And from what Sue Ellen hinted at, it sounds like Sonia is sexually frustrated, and perhaps has been for a while now. I might be able to use that to our advantage, to soften her stance against us.

With that in mind, I rejoined the conversation. “Sonia, I’m sorry for using your restaurant for our sex games. I’ll pay you some compensation if that’ll make you feel better. But, that said, I would do it all over again if I could rewind the clock. Life is full of risks.”

“Don’t lecture me about life!” she barked with renewed anger. “You SICK FUCK!”

I ignored that. “This harem lifestyle of ours is actually a brand new thing for me. I had been happily married to my wife Mindy for twenty years, and I still am. With her full encouragement, I recently started having sex with other women. I didn’t want to do it, since I love her dearly and was fully satisfied already. She actually pushed me into it, because she gets some kind of thrill from it. I tend to be a stick-in-the-mud type. But I soon found that the greater the risk, the greater the reward. Lately, I’ve been having the best sex of my life!”

Sonia crossed her arms under her bosom and scoffed, “Yeah, obviously, if your wife lets you fuck the likes of Sue Ellen.” She realized with a start, “And, hell, she even allows you to make Sue Ellen your slave!”

I nodded. “Sure, that’s part of it. But there’s so much more. For instance, she didn’t just let me have sex with Sue Ellen, she encouraged me to make her one of my slaves!”

“BULLSHIT!” Sonia cried out.

Sue Ellen rallied to my defense.”It’s true! Why would I lie about that? She’s my good friend. You can ask her yourself.”

I imagine it was tough for Mindy to stay silent and hidden under the table, but she did.

Sonia waved a hand dismissively. “Whatever. She’s probably a sicko too.”

I resumed, “We’re not doing things half-way here. We’re going all out, and screw everyone else who would judge us. Even then, we could have plenty of fun at home, but no, we’re here today in your restaurant. I don’t fully understand it all myself, but the bottom line is we’re letting our lusty desires run rampant. Sometimes bad things could happen, like you catching us today. But the results are incredible sexual experiences that are worth the risk and then some.”

Sue Ellen eagerly added, “My master is a naturally modest man. When he says ‘incredible sexual experiences, ‘ that doesn’t even begin to explain it! Think about experiencing so much arousal and joy that you think you’re gonna DIE! I’m serious!” Her eyes were as wide as saucers. “It goes way beyond orgasms! It’s some kind of super orgasm where every single nerve ending in your body is ALIVE! Words can’t begin to explain it! Sonia, I’m sure you’ve never experienced it, because if you had you wouldn’t be standing there with that blank, disbelieving look on your face.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.