Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 14

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

The orgasm left me weak as a baby lamb, once it was all done. But since I happened to be sitting up in bed, I was able to keep on sitting there with my eyes open so I could enjoy the cummy sight I’d just created.

It wasn’t long before the two foxy vixens began licking each other while moaning erotically with great pleasure.

That wasn’t enough to revive my penis again. However, it was close. They deliberately left a good deal of cum on each other’s faces because apparently they liked looking at each other like that. But they licked up most of the cum from each other’s tits, and that soon turned into them taking turns suckling on each other’s nipples!

That also wasn’t enough to revive me, although it was getting closer.

Then they decided that my penis and balls needed a thorough cleaning, and they worked together, licking it so thoroughly that it practically sparkled and shined.

That ALSO wasn’t enough to revive me. After all, they really had slain me with a great climax, and I wasn’t eighteen anymore.

However, while they “cleaned” my privates, they also said all kinds of arousing things about how much they loved me and the like. For instance, Cindy said, “Master, sometimes I can’t believe I call you ‘Master, ‘ and you’re not just the hunky and lovable friend I had a hopeless, major crush on. But I just loooooove being your slave! So much! All I want to do is serve you and give you pleasure! It brings me such endless joy!”

Actually, Cindy hardly ever called me “Master,” but she was so worked up that apparently she was letting her hair down some. Plus, Sue Ellen’s frequent use of that term probably influenced her.

Sue Ellen, who happened to be licking one of my balls while Cindy licked the other, chimed in, “Not to mention endless orgasms.” She giggled.

Cindy giggled too. “Yeah, and the endless orgasms. It doesn’t matter what we were before. It doesn’t matter what ‘normal’ or ‘respectable’ is supposed to be. I’m happy right here, as a SLAVE! Your sex slave! Forever! I mean that. I honest to God well and truly mean that.”

She briefly lifted her head up to make eye contact with me. There was drool on her chin and gobs of cum here and there elsewhere on her gorgeous face. “At first, I thought I would just have to go along with that part in order to get fucked by you a lot. But now I actually relish it. When I look at myself in the mirror at night and think, ‘I’m Cindy McGrath, one of Dan’s cock slaves, ‘ I actually feel a surge of pride and joy! I even love it that you’ve turned my busty daughter into another one of your slaves. How fucked up is that?!”

Sue Ellen said proudly, “That’s not fucked up at all. I feel proud as punch all the time. I think we all do, including Ruby. Besides, you want the best for her, and what’s better than serving Master? Would you want to be anything other than one of his slaves? I reckon not. Why should it be any different for her?”

Cindy seemed startled. “I hadn’t thought of it exactly like that, but it’s true! Plus, I want the best for my master, and she makes such a perfect beautiful, big-titted slave.” She looked up at me and winked. “Well, once you adjust her willful attitude, that is.”

Thanks to ego-boosting comments like that, they managed to get my penis more than half-hard. Cindy then left my balls to Sue Ellen, took my cockhead in her mouth, and worked on sucking and licking it back to full size.

Before long, I was fully erect and then we were off to the races again.

Then, with Sue Ellen still diligently coating my balls with her saliva, she proceeded to say some very similar yet equally arousing words. For instance, she said between sucking on each of my balls, “Master, I love you so much! I know you only officially enslaved me last night, and we just met a week before that, but I swear you’ll never regret it. My love for you will never die! I’ve never been so happy. This is the lifestyle I was meant to life all along. I love the harem and everyone in it, but most of all, I love YOU! I love serving you. I love submitting to your total control. I love serving your huge cock! MMMM!”

With that, she just HAD to lick all the way up and down my shaft repeatedly, while also planting kisses all over it.

Cindy had my cockhead plus another inch or so in her mouth, but she obligingly pulled up enough to “give” my sweet spot to Sue Ellen for a few minutes, until Sue Ellen’s surge of arousal settled down to “normal” levels.

I loved seeing them cooperate like that!

I must admit that one reason their words got to me so much was because their declarations unwittingly happened to be so similar to what I’d had Nicky say to me in the fantasy of her bending over and begging me to fuck her that triggered my last orgasm. It seems that it wasn’t enough for me to want to fuck my pure and angelic daughter. Somewhere deep within my twisted soul I had fantasies about making her my eternal sex slave too!

Talk about messed up! While Sue Ellen and Cindy stayed busy taking turns sucking my cock, I consoled myself, Those fantasies are just fantasies, and that’s all they’ll ever be. Nicky would NEVER be a willing part of my sick, fucked-up world. So, if thinking sexy thoughts about my older daughter will help supercharge my dick when it needs a burst of energy, what’s so bad about that, as long as they’re nothing but my own secret thoughts?

Compared to all of the other unbelievable things I’ve let happen lately, that’s pretty small potatoes. Frankly, I’ve got way beyond being able to confess any of this to my priest. If I did, he’d probably call the police! I’ve gone over to the “dark side” in some sense, though I would challenge any man in my position to do any differently. No way! Impossible. Besides, I’m determined to maintain SOME morals, and that includes keeping Nicky out of all this!

My two most obedient slaves didn’t take turns sucking me for all that long. They wanted to get to some serious fucking, and I did too.

I looked at my clock and saw that we still had half an hour, at the very least. Maybe even a half-hour on top of that, if we wanted to push it close to just when they were supposed to get back.

We were faced with the question of who would get fucked first. Before I could make a decision, Cindy once again graciously yielded to Sue Ellen. My Cupcake made a few token protests about the fairness of that, but she was eager to get fucked so she didn’t push the issue for long. The two of them set about getting my stiffness back into Sue Ellen while I lay back and let them sort things out to their satisfaction.

They made a big production out of the simple act of inserting my cock into Sue Ellen’s vagina. Listening to them talk, you’d think my dick was considerably wider than a Coke can and that she was practically in grave physical danger! Sue Ellen sat on me cowgirl-style, because she said that was the easiest way to fit me in. Cindy intimately ran her hands all over Sue Ellen’s ass, ostensibly to help push her in, but I think she mostly just loved fondling that firm and curvy ass!

As Sue Ellen slowly and deliciously settled down on me, Cindy said to her, “I know that hurts a hell of a lot. It’s the same for me. But look at Mindy. Her vagina has resized to perfectly fit our master’s enormous cock. That’ll happen to both of us, and soon! It’ll never stop being a difficult fit. Mindy has told me as much. But it’ll be much less pain and much more pleasure!”

Sue Ellen responded very emotionally. “Shush your mouth! Just thinking about my cunt resizing to perfectly fit Master’s cock and his cock alone has made me ... UGH!” She had to stop and catch her breath as she settled down another inch. “It’s made me ... so ... so happy! And horny! HNNG!”

Finally, the deed was done and I was balls-deep inside my adorable Cupcake again. Sitting on top of me, she raised her hands high up like she was on a joyous roller coaster ride, and that was before we started any fucking motions!

I must admit, I simply LOVE being inside Sue Ellen’s hot cunt, especially when she takes me as deeply as she can! She’s got a delightfully tight internal grip to begin with. Then her considerable athletic prowess pays off in the way she can bump and grind her hips while repeatedly taking all the inches I have to give her. Even when she looks like she’s holding still she’s a decidedly active lover, thanks to her talented Kegel muscles.

I felt like I could stay hard within her for hours on end, which made me wonder if she’d ever want to test that proposition (and if she did, how fantastic would that be?!). She didn’t have Mindy’s experience when it came to bedroom skills yet, but I had no doubt that was only a matter of time before she learned an entire array of new tricks from everyone else in my harem. The fact she was already becoming a talented deep throater showed that she would literally do anything physically possible to better pleasure my cock!

I would have felt selfish about that, except that I could easily see her intense pleasure and frequent orgasms. She was enjoying this maybe even more than I was.

While Sue Ellen rode me, Cindy put her hand on Sue Ellen’s lower belly again like she had last night and made a production about being able to feel my shaft working in and out of Sue Ellen’s belly as she fucked herself onto me.

At one point, Cindy commented to her, “By impaling yourself on his erection, over and over and over again, you’re showing just how much you loved being enslaved to your master’s cock!”

Sue Ellen nodded and sighed blissfully. “I’m so lucky to be able to worship the King like this, and use my body to serve him, the way a good cock slave should!”

That set Cindy off into upping the ante. “I want you to do MORE with your cunt! Love his cock more than any slave has ever loved her master!”

Sue Ellen rotated her hips in a new and unpredictable way, even as she kept on impaling herself on me. “I’m trying! I’m trying! UGH!”

Despite the fact that Sue Ellen was already doing everything she could, Cindy ran her hand up and down her back and implored her, “Remember the most important rule: ‘Pleasure his cock!’”

“I am! I am!”

They kept on egging each other like this. To me, it mostly just seemed like stating the obvious, but they ate it up. And all the while, Sue Ellen rode me like she meant to remain in the saddle all day.

If I hadn’t interrupted their fantasy world the two of them were building for themselves, I’m not even sure how long it would have been before Cindy finally got a turn. She seemed content to make sure that Sue Ellen got herself thoroughly fucked first before wanting to take a turn herself, but it looked like Sue Ellen never wanted to stop!

However, I eventually put my foot down, and insisted, “Cupcake, you’ve been doing a GREAT job! I love you and your dedication and determination. But Cindy’s been wonderfully selfless, yet again. I want to be sure she gets a ride before I blow my load.”

Sue Ellen immediately said, “Yes, Master.” She seemed disappointed, but she immediately pulled off and moved aside.

However, Cindy didn’t seem pleased like I thought she would. In fact, she turned curiously shy and hesitant.

At first, Sue Ellen and I figured that Cindy was either just being nice or playing hard to get, so it wasn’t until Sue Ellen had maneuvered Cindy into straddling my waist with her legs open and lying on top of me that I realized Cindy had a pretty bad case of the shakes and was really nervous. Cindy hadn’t said a word yet about this either.

We all knew exactly what was going to happen next, and Cindy knew me well enough to understand that I wouldn’t want to hurt her, so I couldn’t understand what had her so spooked. Besides, I’d fucked her a few times already, so what did she have to be afraid of now?

“What’s wrong?” I asked her in as quiet a whisper as I could into Cindy’s ear away from Sue Ellen.

“She’s watching!” Cindy breathed just as privately into my ear.

I nuzzled her neck to try and cover our quiet conversation. “Who?”

“Your other cock slave!” Cindy hissed nervously. “I can’t do this while she’s watching me take you inside!”

I hadn’t realized Cindy could get so shy about such things. She certainly hadn’t shown this shyness when it came to dual blowjobs and the like in recent days. In fact, she’d sexually humiliated herself in front of others so much lately that her complaint seemed downright odd. But then again, vaginal intercourse was the ultimate intimate act. I didn’t want to offend Sue Ellen by kicking her out of the room, but knew I had to do something to put Cindy at ease.

Happily, I came up with an idea. “Cupcake, I find myself missing your far too delicious and juicy cunt already. Come up here and sit on my face so that I can taste you while Cindy spears herself onto my cock in your place. That way, I can enjoy you both at the same time.”

Sue Ellen was only too happy to comply with that order. But when she started to straddle my head in a way that let her face Cindy (presumably so they could kiss and watch each other while they “rode” me), I tapped her leg to get her attention and told her, “The other way, slave.”

She moaned lustily, like she was having a mini-orgasm, “I absolutely love it when you call me ‘slave!’ I think I prefer it even more than ‘Cupcake, ‘ although I love both!”

I made a mental note of that for the future. Then I continued, “I want to be able to look up and see the undersides of your magnificent breasts while I hold them in my hands. Plus I can’t wait to see the look in your eyes as I lick and lash your pussy with my tongue, lapping up your offering of juices, and sucking on your clit!”

“Okay! Wow! Just a sec!”

Sue Ellen quickly reversed herself over me. She straddled my lips and chin with her drooling slit as she knelt astride my head. She tangled her fingers in my hair as she leaned over enough to make eye contact with me past the obstruction of her heaving chest (which I found wonderfully distracting!). As soon as my tongue touched her nether lips, she was off in her own world of pleasure and sensation, pressing her slit onto my mouth. She used her hands in my hair to push me down, encouraging my oral skills that I’d honed for many years on Mindy for her pleasure.

With Sue Ellen’s passions redirected, that freed up Cindy to impale herself onto my cock at her own pace, in a way that maximized her pleasure (and mine as well!). Because Sue Ellen was in the way, I couldn’t see much of what Cindy was doing, but I could definitely FEEL what she was up to! She’d had to sit up to give Sue Ellen room to find her seat on my face, so she wasn’t lying on top of my belly anymore, but it felt good to have her sitting up and straddling my waist. She grabbed my boner with both hands, seemingly not caring that it was still wet from having just been inside of Sue Ellen. Then she “spanked” my erection against her ass cheeks in a curiously ritualistic manner.

While Cindy did that, I reflexively reached up and grabbed Sue Ellen’s boobs with both of my hands. That caused her to moan and arch her back as she ground her hips down onto my face.

For me, the best part about tongue-fucking Sue Ellen in this position was that any particularly strong reactions she had made her want to close her eyes, gasp, and pant, while she tried to ride out the waves of pleasure. But when she stopped looking me in the eye like that, I halted what I was doing until she re-established eye contact with me.

It didn’t take her long to pick up on the fact that when she closed her eyes I’d stop licking my way into her creamy center. After that, it became a battle between me and her where I’d try to make her so sensitive and aroused that she couldn’t manage to squint and maintain eye contact with me. Watching her face contort and grimace as I drove her lusts higher and higher was an intensely pleasurable challenge for me!

Meanwhile, Cindy seemed in no hurry to start fucking. She kept spanking my cock against her butt cheeks until she slid her hips backwards down towards my legs and wedged my erection into the humid valley of her ass crack. Then, using her fingers, she pressed my stiffness even deeper into the warm, sweaty space between her buttocks. But even that was apparently not enough for her, because I felt her start rocking her hips, dry humping my cock against the outside of her ass while running her fingers up and down my erection and sometimes even caressing my balls.

“Soon...” Cindy crooned, in a voice that carried a note of longing and dripped with promises as she held my cock against her ass. “Soon, Master! My ultimate fantasy ... the one that I had never hoped to be able to dream for, you’ll fulfill for me! Soon!”

After a bit more grinding of her ass against my cock, I felt the bedsprings compress as Cindy lifted herself up on her knees and positioned the head of my shaft at the entrance of her wet and needy cunt.

Then she dropped herself down on me. What a rush of intense pleasure! I heard her gasp and struggle to draw breath as she slowly impaled herself onto my cockhead. I wished I could see her doing that, but with Sue Ellen in the way I could only imagine what she was feeling as she gasped hard for air.

It took her longer than I would have expected to be able to work my cockhead inside herself, but the way she kept wiggling and writhing herself onto my stiffness was extremely stimulating in and of itself. No one had spoken for a while, but she suddenly exclaimed, “SO BIG! UNGH! FUUUUCK!”

Sue Ellen replied with both glee and disbelief in her voice, “I know! I know!”

Cindy was having so much trouble that she stopped with just the tip of my cockhead starting to split her pussy lips wide open, and she rested like that while drawing heavy breaths. After some long moments, she said in an incredulous voice, “You’d think I’d be used to this already, but it’s just too thick! I don’t know if I can fit it all in!”

Sue Ellen had slowed to a near halt out of concern for her fellow slave. Like me, she couldn’t see what was happening, but she said with optimism and resolve, “You can do it! I KNOW you can! His cock is just the perfect size. If it were any wider, I couldn’t fit it in my cunt or my mouth. As it is, he fills me up to the brim! UH! SO FULL! UGH! JUST RIGHT!” She sounded like she was one getting fucked, and she even started bouncing on my face a little bit, maybe in memory of recently bouncing on my boner.

I wanted to say something encouraging to Cindy too, but I couldn’t more than mumble incoherently with the way Sue Ellen was grinding her wet pussy down over my mouth.

Cindy grunted, “Phew! Thanks for that. I’m gonna give it another try. No risk, no reward.” With that, she suddenly pushed down hard.

Seconds later, she exhaled a great heaving sigh of success at having achieved initial penetration of my girth into her body, and then started slowly letting her hips sink downwards towards mine. She yelled triumphantly, “I did it! I did it! Now comes the easy part!”

Sue Ellen giggled gleefully for her fellow slave even as she rode my face. “You mean now comes the BEST part! ... MMMM! Serving Master’s cock with your cunt! Heaven! MMMM!”

Even with the assistance of gravity, Cindy’s descent onto my cock was slow. She was simply that tight at the moment! It occurred to me that maybe Cindy had extra difficulty fitting me in (and more trouble than Sue Ellen had) because she had an extra-tight cunt. Thinking back, it dawned on me that she’d had lots of trouble fitting me in the previous times I’d fucked her as well. I must admit I was slow on the uptake because I’d had so many new sexual experiences lately, and dealing with my unusual thickness was an issue every time, it was just a matter of degree.

Her tightness made her an excellent fuck even if she was doing nothing but slowly sinking down on me. I had trouble licking Sue Ellen due to the intense pleasure Cindy was imposing upon my groin.

Slowly but surely, inch by inch, Cindy relaxed enough to open herself up to accept my presence within her most intimate spaces. But the way she groaned in lusty abject abandon when she at long last reached the full depth I could achieve within her, told me (and Sue Ellen) that Cindy was now well and truly FUCKED onto my cock! Like she should be!

Maybe she wanted Sue Ellen to share in her success, because she cried out, “It’s in! All the way in! I did it!”

Sue Ellen was more than a little distracted by my pussy licking, but she yelled back, “I knew you could take him! Now, you fuck him good, ya hear? Like a true cock slave always does!”

Cindy groaned lustily as her whole body started shaking and vibrating on top of me. Sheathed deep inside of her as I was, I easily recognized the feeling of a woman surrendering to her need for orgasm.

About half a minute later, with her body still vibrating like a rickety and overloaded washing machine, she cried out, “I’m cumming already! Oh! Cuuuuuummmiiiiiing!”

Sue Ellen just looked down into my eyes with a mischievous twinkle, even as she spoke to Cindy. “That’s it! Cum! Cum a lot! Cum on your master’s cock, over and over. Cum like the hot and needy cock slave y’all are! FEEL him fill you up like no other man ever can, or ever will!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.