Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 73

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 73 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Michelle was the last one to take her turn giving me a lap dance. Even with all the pauses, by the time she strolled and sashayed her way into the room for her turn, I felt as if anything stronger than a light breeze was liable to send my cock shooting.

She realized that, and thus she started her lap dance in a slow and relaxed mood. She didn’t really perform a lap dance so much as slowly slide her bare jutting boobs all over my upper body while kissing my lips and rubbing her panty-clad pussy on my thigh.

The kicker was that her torpedo tits, and much of the rest of her, were so oiled up they were shining. Damn! My shirt was already up around my shoulders, so it wouldn’t get oiled up from the earlier equally shiny and oily lap dances.

I was as out of my mind with lusty desire as I’d ever be, and she decided to take advantage of that.

“Daddy?” she purred.

“Yes, my beautiful Shelle?”

She was avoiding my penis, knowing how close I was to cumming. But she tenderly stroked my back and kept rubbing her nipples into my chest. “You gotta admit, being a slave master is a lot of fun. Isn’t it?”

I chuckled. “Yeah. You could say that.” I brought my hands up to her shiny melons and gave them a good slippery squeeze.

“Heh! I can only imagine how much fun you have, and it makes my heart sing. That’s what I love to do more than anything else, keeping you erect and giving you lots of orgasms!”

“Why?” I foolishly asked.

“You’re the man who made me. Half of me is you. You and Mom raised me. Think of all the things you did for me, all the diapers you changed, all the places you drove me, all the things you taught me. Isn’t it only right that I pay you back for almost twenty years of great parenting with twenty or more years of devoted sexual slavery?”

“Um, no. Not fair.” That was the best I could manage, since my brain had pretty much flown the coop. My hands were kneading her jutting jugs like a kid experimenting with the feel of water balloons for the first time. I know, I know, I’d been doing this a lot lately, but they were endlessly fun and fascinating. It was especially neat seeing the results of what my hands were doing instantly showing up in the lusty looks on her face.

And don’t even get me started on how much more fun they were to play with when they were all oiled up like this!

“Fair? Sure, it’s fair,” she said. “You’ve given me everything! I wouldn’t even exist if you hadn’t fucked Mom that good and powerfully way back when. So it’s only fair that I give myself to you, forever. These big fun bags in your hands, don’t you think it’s just RIGHT that they should be yours, and yours alone, to play with? Forever? I certainly do! Sure, Ruby, Mom, and the others can play with them too, but they’ll never OWN them. That’s because I belong to you, and only you! You’re the only man I’ve ever wanted! The only man I’ve ever needed! The one I live for! Live to serve!”

I groaned in blissful agreement. I was pulling on her erect nipples with unusual force, pulling them towards me.

“Every last inch of my gorgeous body - it’s ALL yours!” She pulled back from me a bit. She struck a pose, with her arms bent behind her head like she wanted to rest her head on them. She tilted her head alluringly and closed her eyes. It would have made an awesome album cover for a sexy artist like Shania Twain, except for the fact that my hands were still latched onto her huge heaving tits.

I groaned like some kind of lusty caveman and pulled her tits towards me, stretching them out.

She tilted her head back and let out her own lusty groan.

With her point made - as if I didn’t already know just how gorgeous she was! - she pulled my shirt off me altogether. “Let’s get rid of this pesky thing,” she said. “We don’t want to get oil on it.”

As soon as it was off, she enveloped me in a big hug. Except she didn’t stay in one place, like with a normal hug. Her whole body slid up and down mine like she was a cat up against a scratching post. She had her hand under my erection, but surprisingly, her fingers weren’t curled around it. That meant it was protruding away from me even with her body grinding against mine. As her body slid all over, her lower tummy continually rubbed my hard-on, from top to bottom.

I was surprised how great it felt to my stiff dick - not to mention the rest of me! It was almost as good as a blowjob, even the she wasn’t doing much to it, probably because I was so close to climax that even the slightest touch seemed electric.

She cooed contentedly, “Mmmm! Daddy, this is bliss! THIS is what I’ve been working for these past five years. This is what I’ve been dreaming about - to have my hunky, handsome Daddy holding my defenseless naked body in his strong arms, with his hands on my ass and tits, and his fat cock, well, totally dominating and controlling me! Bliss!”

I wasn’t sure how my dick was “totally dominating and controlling” her, when she seemed to be the one who was using every trick in the book to turn me into a drooling, gibbering idiot. But hey, if it made her that happy to think that, I wasn’t going to complain. However, her “past five years” comment made me curious.

Despite her all out erotic assault on all my senses, I had to ask, “Um, Shelle? How did your plan start, anyway? You were like, thirteen! How could you be so certain this would work?”

She paused in her all over body grind, and looked me seriously in my eyes. “You want to know? You really want to know?”

“No, I don’t,” I said sarcastically. “Please lie to me.” I dropped the sarcasm, and exclaimed, “Of COURSE I want to know! Why would I ask if I didn’t?!”

“Okay.” She was lost in thought now, and wasn’t doing much to me except squeeze my cock with her hand trapped underneath it.

After some obvious, careful pondering, she said, “It all started with a dream. Mom’s dream. I’d been having a streak of nightmares, and Mom and I had been sharing our dreams when I got home after school. I think she was only telling me her dreams so I’d open up and reciprocate, and then we could get to the bottom of my nightmare problem. But anyway, one day, she told me about this really weird dream she had. In it, she came home unexpectedly one day, and found you having sex with another woman.”

I asked, “Did she mention the name of the woman?”

“Hold on! If I tell you that, I’ll get ahead of myself. Anyway, it turns out she had the occasional nightmare of you fooling around on her.”

That upset me. “I would NEVER-”

“Ssssh!” She laid a finger across my lip. “Dreams are irrational, okay?” She slipped that finger in my mouth, and started playing around with it, letting me suck on it. “Anyway, with this particular dream, it was different. She caught you cheating, like she did in other dreams, but instead of getting angry, she joined in! She was too embarrassed to tell me what happened in the dream after that, except that she blushed and said it was, and I quote, ‘disturbingly arousing, ‘ unquote. I found out later that was one of many erotic threesome dreams she started having around that time.”

“Whoa,” I said. “She never told me any of this! Why didn’t she tell me?!”

“Hey, think about some of your erotic dreams. Now think of some of the really weird ones. How many of those did you tell Mom about?”

I was silent. She had me there. I’ve had some pretty embarrassing dreams that I still didn’t want to describe to Mindy, Michelle, or anyone else.

“Exactly,” she said triumphantly, while still jacking me off a little bit. “Normally, she never would have told me either, except we were in a habit of talking about our dreams. And maybe it was fate, or luck, or whatever, but that’s what started everything. I’d been lusting after you already, big time, but I never would have acted on it, because of Mom. But when I realized she had a thing for sharing you, that’s when I started to allow myself to hope. The rest is history.” Satisfied, she resumed her all over body rubbing.

“Wait a sec,” I said, even as my hands resumed squeezing her huge tits. “Did she mention who the other woman in the dream was?”

“No. She only kind of teased me with hints of those kinds of dreams. She skipped any sexual content, I guess figuring it was too prurient for my innocent young ears. But we’ve stayed dream confidantes since then, even to today. It’s a great source of intel.”

I laughed. “‘Intel?’ You sound like a professional spy!”

“I am,” she said proudly. “I’m a spy in the house of love. Not because I want to hurt anybody, but it took years and years of machinations and manipulations to get me where I needed to be, lying on top of you right now as your devoted naked sex slave. I did what had to be done, and I’m not going to apologize for it. Do you realize how much time and effort that took, especially when I had to fight your pigheaded moral attitude?! Grrr! Don’t get me started!”

She actually shook her fist, like she was railing against a great social injustice. “But in any case, I only had hints of Mom’s cucquean-type dreams back then. But as the years passed and she became a full confederate in the Plan, I learned more about them.”

“And?!” I was fascinated. I was learning all kinds of things my wife had been too embarrassed to ever tell me.

“And, I don’t know who was in that dream, per se. But there were a few woman who kept popping up in her reoccurring threesome dreams. Delilah Jensen, -”

“A-ha!” I thought, That helps explain why she kept pestering me to really have a threesome with her, a year or two after that.

“Right. And the others were names you’d expect, like Samantha Simmons. Remember her, the woman who came onto you in the famous campfire incident? And Jane Corlin, of course. She was in a lot of dreams. Between her sultry face and her huge rack, it’ll be a CRIME if you don’t fuck her, and soon! But you may be surprised that Cindy was the most common ‘other woman’ in her dreams, by far.”

“Really? Wow!”

Michelle rubbed my sweet spot with two fingers while her tummy slid against it from the other side. “I’ve never gotten the complete straight scoop on these dreams. I gather though that the threesome sex involved as much Mindy-on-woman sex as it did Dan-on-woman sex, or Dan-on-Mindy-and-woman sex. So of course her mind picked the women she was most attracted to. And later, as we all got older, things got REALLY murky. She stopped naming names and details as much, even though we were more open with each other. Some dreams she would, and others she wouldn’t. I gather her dreams began to involve some of my classmates, and even Ruby and me. But she never really admitted that.”

“Whoa. That’s amazing. But why are you telling me all this now? What if I go to Min and tell her to stop sharing her dreams with you, because it’s a key ‘intel leak?’”

“You could,” she conceded. “But my work is basically done. My Plan is almost complete. I don’t need to be so underhanded anymore. I’d rather be more honest with you and Mom, ‘cos I love you both. We’re all on the same side now, right? Since you’re my daddy and my master, it’s my duty to completely obey you. I’m hoping Mom and I can continue sharing our dreams and other fun things like that. But now we can do it in a new and more fully forthcoming way, as two honest sex slaves sharing all our fantasies and secrets with each other so we can better serve you and please you.”

I mentally noted to myself that, technically, Mindy wasn’t a sex slave. Her exact status beyond being my wife was unclear, and maybe that was for the best. But with the way Michelle was rubbing all over me, especially her tummy sliding over my cock from top to bottom, with assistance from her fingers, I didn’t want to start up a whole other topic.

I thought, This is so fascinating. I’m peeling back another layer of the onion, and getting closer and closer to the truth. I thought that Shelle had somehow turned Min into a cucquean, but it turns out my wife had those tendencies going way back. That makes me feel a little bit better about things, somehow. I’m definitely going to have to talk to Min about it, and hear her side of the story. I can’t blame her for not telling me about her dream fantasies though. Heck, I basically never tell anyone about my dreams, even now.

I was lost in thought for a few moments, but I was jolted back to reality when I realized Michelle had scooted down my body and had my dick trapped in her prodigious cleavage. Her whole body was still sliding up and down mine, except that her focus had switched to what that was doing to my squeezed erection. Since her tits were so oily it was hard to get a good grip on them, it goes without saying that feeling all that slippery tit-flesh slide all around my cock was pleasurable beyond description.

But to Michelle it was no big deal, and just the next way to rock my boat while she kept talking. She said with surprising intensity, “Daddy, one thing I want to make clear is that I NEVER was going to come between Mom and you, and I never will. That’s really, really important to me.”

I nodded. I had no doubt about that. Michelle could be very selfish at times, but not at the expense of the people she loved.

She continued explaining, “I love how much you two love each other, and I didn’t want a broken home. I knew what needed to be done and I did it. But progress was maddeningly slow, even with the breakthrough of her cucquean dreams. I had to figure things out mostly by what she did NOT say, like when she’d get really defensive when I asked her a question. She didn’t want to talk about sexual stuff with a mere fourteen or fifteen year old girl.”

“Go figure,” I said stiffly, trying not to let her titfucking overwhelm me.

“I know, that’s easy for you to say, but you don’t understand! By the time I was fifteen, virtually all my friends except Ruby had boyfriends and were getting fucked regularly. But we kept our virginities, holding out for you, the ultimate prize. Do you have any idea how LONG we’ve had to wait?! Years and years and years! It’s been torture! Pure torture!”

“It really was.”

I heard somebody say that, but it wasn’t Michelle. I figured out it had to Ruby, who had to be listening to us and talking to the others in the next room. “Is that you, Ruby?” I asked loudly. “You’re not eavesdropping, are you?”

“Um, I am, kind of,” she admitted, obviously not having any choice. She walked in the room since she’d been outed anyway, and went to the CD player. The music had stopped, and she put in the reggae CD soundtrack, “The Harder They Come.”

I just admired Ruby’s body as she walked around and bent over, while Michelle kept the titfuck going on. Ruby had to know I was watching, because she did a hell of a lot of bending over. She bent over about four or five times in a wonderfully scanty outfit, as if putting on a CD was an extremely drawn out and complicated process. Even after the music started, she stayed bent over, wiggling her bare ass in time to the music.

While Ruby was doing that, Michelle said to me comfortingly, “Don’t sweat that she and the others are listening and looking in.” Her tits kept slithering and sliding all over my throbbing boner, now that she sensed I’d recovered enough to be ready for more action.

“Looking?!” I looked all around the room, but I couldn’t see any signs of anyone doing that. Even Ruby had her back turned, as she supposedly had discovered some lint or dust on the carpet, and was bending over to get it. Or something. That didn’t really explain why her legs were so straight and stiff or spread so wide though. She was so close that I could have reached out and run a finger down her wet pussy lips.

Michelle’s shiny tits kept up their relentless sliding. “Of course. We’re new to this lap dance stuff. We have to watch what works best, so we can learn the best cock-pleasing techniques. We’re not just any kind of flash in the pan sex slaves; we’re dedicated to our craft!”

I couldn’t help but laugh at that. Talking about such a ‘craft’ sounded silly to me, but I refrained from making any jokes about it.

Ruby was still bent over in front of me in the lewdest way imaginable, and she looked at me from between her legs. “Don’t laugh! Michelle is dead serious, and so am I! Maybe we’re a little overenthusiastic at times...”

I laughed again. “You think? I mean, I’m totally overloading on arousal here. You don’t have to bend over like that to help out. It’s physically impossible for me to get any MORE aroused!”

She turned around and stood up, grinning a bit sheepishly. “Sorry. But it’s all about that long wait Michelle is talking about. I mean, we were in prison for FIVE YEARS! Not a real prison with bars, but a prison just the same. We wanted to love you, and please you, and be dominated by you so very much, and we couldn’t even let on! Now that we’ve been unleashed, it’s easy for us to get carried away. Just showing off my cunt to your view makes me tingle and shiver all over!” She shivered, as apparently just the thought of that aroused her a lot.

She continued, “Please have patience with us. Speaking of which, I’d better go. Daddy, I’m drawn to your powerful cock like it’s a powerful magnet, but this is Michelle’s time. Do it, girl, do it! Now’s the time!”

She quickly bolted out of the room, before Michelle or I had anything to say to that.

“She’s right,” Michelle said to me in an extra-sexy voice. “You do have a powerful cock. How is it that I’ve been doing so much to it for at least ten minutes now, and that’s after all your other slaves had a turn with it, and you’re STILL not close to cumming?! It’s incredible! King Dong worthy, even!”

I looked down at my crotch. I could only see the tip of my dick peeking out the top of her fuck tunnel when she happened to slide down on me a bit lower than usual. I considered myself to have good sexual stamina, but this beggared belief.

But then the truth hit me, and I said, “It’s not me, it’s you! All of you! You ARE dedicated to your craft, and it shows. I’m only lasting this long because you all are playing me like a fiddle. You know my moods so well. You know just when to pump me up, or when to calm me down. Look! Right now, I’m feeling such a steady stream of pleasure thanks to your busy, slippery tits that it’s like one endless orgasm for me. But I’m still calm enough to think and talk fairly normally. Hell, at this rate, I could stay on the edge of orgasm, well, basically forever!”

Michelle really liked that. Her smile was so big that it seemed like her face widened by a couple of inches just to contain it. “Cool! ... So fuckin’ cool! You have no idea how happy that makes me. Wouldn’t it be awesome to really keep doing this, well, basically forever?”

As she was talking, she broke the titfuck. Her body drifted further down mine. I could see her mouth and my cock were going to make contact pretty soon. I didn’t know if my hard-on could handle that much more intense pleasure, but she seemed to be the expert.

She continued, “We could take turns when we get tired, and literally spend the ENTIRE DAY serving your constantly hard cock! That’s been such a dream of mine, and it’s kind of really happening right now! Isn’t that awesome?!” She squealed with delight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.