Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 69

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 69 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I was beginning to see the problems of having so many cock slaves, because even as I struggled just to stay conscious, Michelle and Sue Ellen in particular were raring to get something started with me. They crawled up my body while I was just fighting for enough oxygen to survive.

I had to wave them off. “Please!” I was panting so hard that it took some long moments before I could gasp out any more words. “Let an old man ... rest a bit...”

Michelle said, reluctantly, “Well, okay, a bit, but only so long as you promise never to call yourself an old man.”

I nodded, still gasping for air. I closed my eyes because I was hitting some kind of sensory overload. Just looking at all these beautiful, busty women in front of me was almost enough for me to shoot off right then.

I heard Ruby say, “Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick! Would you look at that thing?”

“I know!” Michelle exclaimed.

Exhausted though I was, I had to open my eyes to see what they were referring to.

It was my erection. Big surprise there, given how cock obsessed they were. Somehow, it was as hard as ever, sticking straight up and bouncing lightly in the air.

Sue Ellen said in an awestruck tone, “Y’all know what it’s like? It’s like a weapon! Just look at Cindy. It’s like it killed her! It’s like a gun, a sperm gun. But it’s not done, no siree. Look! It’s reloading, and it’s gonna kill one of us next!”

Michelle agreed emphatically. “You’re so right! What I wanna know is who’s the fool who expects we could ever resist? I mean, seriously. Just LOOK at that thing! It’s big cock perfection! So what if I’m his daughter? How could I NOT prostrate myself before him as his sex slave, just for a chance to suck on it?”

The sheer hunger I heard in her voice gave me goose bumps.

Then Ruby spoke. I hoped she’d give Michelle a reality check after those over-the-top comments (you’d think I’d have known better by now!). But instead, she said, “I KNOW! I can hardly wait for us to do the second thing all over him!”

My frazzled brain reached back and remembered that at one point they had been about to start the still-mysterious “second thing.” I was about to tell them that whatever it was needed to wait, as I needed a lot more time to recover. I felt like I was in a post-orgasmic funk, even though I hadn’t actually climaxed.

But luckily, Mindy beat me to the punch, “Bad news, girls. I wish I was young and without a care or a job for the entire summer-”

“Hey!” Michelle said. “We all work too, you know.”

“Okay, true. Sorry. But you don’t have a nine-to-five job like I do. And unfortunately, it’s getting so close to nine that I’m gonna have to rush out of here with only a quick shower and a snack. I’d like to ask you to put off the second thing until tomorrow morning. For one thing, it needs at least four women, and it looks like Cindy’s fallen asleep. I think we should let her rest.”

I looked, and indeed Cindy had blissfully dozed off.

Michelle put her hand on Sue Ellen’s shoulder. “Sorry. Looks like you’ll have to wait some more. But don’t worry. The day has just begun. I promise you’ll suck so much Daddy cock today that you’re gonna cry mercy when your jaw just can’t take any more, but he won’t stop! He’s just gonna keep stuffing his magnificent fuckstick right down your throat!”

Sue Ellen asked hopefully, “Really?”

“Definitely!”

That seemed to satisfy Sue Ellen, and she showed it with an expectant smile. She seemed easy to please in general (and a far cry from the demanding Gruesome Twosome!). I was also pleased at how she was becoming an “enforcer” of sorts, like how she’d just managed to get Cindy off me before I came.

I asked, “Hey, do I have some say in this?”

“Nope!” All three girls said that at once and then giggled.

Mindy sighed theatrically. “Sorry, Honey. Such is the tough life of the harem master. And I know what you’re gonna say: you’re worried about time to do your work. But don’t worry, there are plenty of hours in the day. For instance, I know you usually don’t start until ten at the earliest, so you’ve got a couple of extra morning hours to play with right there, since you went to bed early last night, right?”

“Right, but when I’m not working, I’m trying to take it easy. I’m not a spring chicken anymore. All this sex stuff is exhausting!”

“True, but Cindy has to go to work soon too. I’ll have to wake her in a minute, in fact. That only leaves you with three cock slaves.”

“Only three?! Three is a lot! That’s three more than I had until ... well, VERY recently!”

Michelle scooted down the bed and put her arm around me, pressing one of her huge torpedo tits into my upper arm. Good God, it felt fantastic! She cooed, “Don’t worry, Daddy, we’ve worked it all out. If you want, we can be so quiet, you’ll hardly notice we’re there. Well, except for the fact that we’ll all be taking turns sucking your cock!” She giggled.

Mindy had moved to her closet and was staring into it to pick out her work clothes, but she was still engaged in the conversation. “That’s right. All of us did some talking this morning before you woke up, and we agreed: there’s no reason why you can’t work on your book and be sexually pleasured at the same time, so long as it’s done in the right way.”

She twisted her upper torso around to make eye contact with me. “If you’re gonna be sitting at your desk typing, would it really distract you that much to have one of your cock slaves between your legs, happily slurping and sucking away?”

My first reaction was to say, “Yes!” But on the other hand, it sounded pretty damn tempting. Why NOT at least give it a try? Hell, even if it is too distracting for me to get any work done, what a way to waste my time! Besides, we’ve got a lot of money in the bank, and with our investments, plus Mindy’s salary, I could go a very long time without bringing any income in at all. But no! I can’t think like that.

Although, come to think of it, my latest novel has most definitely taken a turn towards the pornographic anyway. Lately, I’ve mostly just been writing X-rated scenes for fun, for myself and my family. Would it really be so bad to not wear anything below the waist and write sex scenes all day while getting a blowjob the whole time by a rotation of cock loving teenage sex slaves? At least I’d be able to use both hands to type, and I wouldn’t have to worry all that much about cleaning up after a really hot streak of writing. After all, they’re more than willing to swallow anything I-

Wait! What am I thinking?! I can’t do that! Not to Ruby and Shelle...

I said, “Min, what you’re suggesting is just ... incredible! There’s no way...”

While this was going on, Ruby had moved into position on the other side of me.

Sue Ellen also didn’t want to be left out (again), and since the two best cuddle spots had now been taken by Michelle and Ruby, she simply rested her body right on top of mine. This meant her big firm tits squished into my chest, her head rested in the crook of my neck, and my erection was trapped up against her tummy.

It also meant that I could feel spongy teenage tits pressing into me from all sides. I took a quick inventory, and felt six hard nipples poking me.

They all feel so great! I could easily get used to this! Hell, my resistance is already destroyed. Call me shallow, but I think my moral stance would have been a lot firmer if only they weren’t all so damn gorgeous. Dammit, I’m already speaking of having a moral stance in the past tense. Not a good sign!

Mindy had picked out her clothes, but she put them down in a pile and remained buck-naked because she needed to take a shower first. She walked over to the bed and stood next to me. “Daniel, look at you. I can barely even see you because you’re so thoroughly covered by your naked cock slaves. Did you think this cock slave thing was a lark for just a day or a week? This is your new reality! Get used to it.”

I responded, “To be honest, things are moving so fast that I haven’t really thought all this through. I keep thinking the girls are just going through a phase. Sure, they love me, and lust after me, but the intensity of their desire to have sex with me, pretty much all day long, that’s bound to come down after an initial exciting ‘honeymoon’ phase, right?”

Michelle growled, “I’d kill you if you weren’t my master. You drive me crazy. Your stupid head is as thick as your cock! How many times do we have to TELL YOU that we’re not just going through a phase?! GRRRRRR!” She clenched her fists.

“But this kind of behavior just isn’t normal,” I protested. “I mean, most women don’t even like to give blowjobs at all. Once or twice a year, on a birthday or anniversary, if a guy is lucky.”

“They’re FOOLS!” Michelle said passionately.

Have I ever mentioned how beautiful my daughter is when she’s got a tinge of anger flashing in her eyes? And when her immense tits wobble in time to her shaking fists, it does something powerful to me.

She went on, exasperated, “Would you stop worrying about what the norm is? Okay, probably things will cool down a bit eventually, but not as much as you apparently want to think. I think I safely speak for all the women here when I say we LOVE giving blowjobs! Not to mention titfucks, handjobs, and all the rest! Basically, we love sex with you, and want do it all day long! For real! This is WHAT WE DO! Is that so much to ask?”

“But that can’t be,” I continued to object. “I mean, I love it, in theory. Having cock slaves is a blast. But I have big goals for you, Shelle. And you, Red. And Sue Ellen, even though I still don’t know you very well, you’re rapidly becoming like family to me, and I can’t just treat you like a piece of meat. I CARE for you! How can any of you expect to have not just jobs, but fulfilling careers, if you spend most of your time playing with my cock?”

Sue Ellen was very moved by what I’d said. She didn’t interrupt me, but she reached down between our bodies and made an adjustment on where my erection was pointing. Then she moved her entire body up, and then back down, and let out a happy sigh.

And just like that, I found my erection impaled all the way in her pussy!

My astonishment at how brazenly she’d pulled me into herself was only exceeded by the realization of just how wet she was. Without that natural lubrication I could have easily hurt her as her body engulfed my stiffness, but as things were she was tight, but not impossible, to get into. Her pussy most definitely wasn’t accustomed to my unusual size, but she took it like a real trooper.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.