Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 56 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Mindy asked Cindy, “So, what’ll it be? Can you abide by the rules? Can you deal with the incest? Do you have what it takes to be one of my husband’s exclusively adoring and devoted cock slaves?”

Cindy mumbled something, but her face was so stuffed with cock that it just as easily could have been Swahili as English. However, she also nodded her head up and down to show agreement, even as her lips kept sliding back and forth over my cock!

That wasn’t good enough for Mindy though, or maybe she was just working to firmly seal the deal. She continued, “Are you ready to suck Dan’s cock every single day of your life, if need be? Can your mouth even handle his thickness?”

“MMMRPRF!” An incredulous Cindy briefly lifted her hand and pointed it at the way her lips were tightly sealed around my shaft as if to say, “What do you call this?!”

Mindy chuckled. “Okay, you’ve got a point there. But are you also ready to get FUCKED by his huge, thick cock whenever he so desires?”

My wife had to pause speaking because Cindy moaned so very loudly. I detected more trembling, and she even had to stop her bobbing for a few moments, suggesting she’d just had an even bigger climax.

As soon as she could, Mindy resumed, “Will you eagerly spread your legs at his slightest whim? I’m talking about a whole new you and whole new life, one based on total dedication to sexually serving my husband! Will you love and adore him with every part of your body, and take his thickness in every hole, including between your tits and up your ass? Yes, even your ass! If Dan wants to shove his rampant cock into your tight and tiny asshole, he will!”

Predictably, Cindy moaned and trembled again.

She continued to slide her lips back and forth over my sweet spot with impressive suction, and she was doing some pretty talented tongue work there too. In fact, she’d had a busy tongue almost from the very start. Clearly, she was a talented and eager cocksucker!

All the while Mindy was talking about fucking, Cindy’s head was nodding up and down in agreement, at least as much as my stiff rod would allow. It appeared that lots of fucking was one thing she had no trouble agreeing to.

When Mindy got to the part about the anal commitment though, Cindy squeal of assent was much louder and emphatic than after the talk of vaginal fucking. It was an impressive amount of noise, considering the total occupation of her mouth. It made me remember my wife’s comment about how Cindy had been “quite the little butt slut” back in the day, before marrying Ruby’s father. If I’d doubted my wife’s word on this subject at all back then, Cindy’s rather obvious excitement at the prospect of surrendering her ass to me settled the matter convincingly.

I was getting dangerously close to cumming. I’d lusted after Cindy for a long, long time, but I never would have acted on my feelings in a million years, due to my stance against cheating. Now, not only was she sucking my cock like a pro, she was dedicating herself to me! I wanted to squirt my cum all over her and in her in joyous celebration. She was really getting to me with her sucking enthusiasm, and the sexy talk on top of it. But I strained with all my might to hold out until Mindy was satisfied at Cindy’s full agreement.

Mindy said, “Sorry, Cin, nods and mumbles aren’t good enough. If you really want this, you’ve got to pull off and speak coherently. Only then will he give you his cum load.”

Cindy did just that. Once her mouth was free, she turned her head and just breathed for a bit. “Damn!” She brought her hands from her crotch to my shaft and marveled at the size comparison. “Look! I can’t even get my fingers all the way around it! I don’t even know how I wrapped my lips around it!”

She exclaimed to my wife, “How do you manage so often?! That fuckin’ cockhead is just too damned big and wide! It’s a JAWBREAKER! I was afraid that once I’d got my lips past it, I’d never be able to get it out again!”

Mindy laughed. “I warned you, didn’t I?” She wiped some of the tears from Cindy’s cheeks, and pointed out, “That’s why you’ve got to work hard to get him to shoot his load. Then he’ll go flaccid - some of the time. Briefly.” She chuckled.

“Damn!” Cindy was still amazed, and just looked at my erection in hands in awe. “It’s right here, after all these years!” She hadn’t made eye contact with me since pulling her mouth off, and I think she was too ashamed to.

Mindy was insistent. “Come on, Cindy, focus. You can marvel at his size all you want later. I’m asking you some important questions here. Do you REALLY agree to everything I’ve said?”

“Yes already, sheesh!” She fondled my balls with one hand and resumed stroking my shaft with her other. Then she bent her head down and got busy licking near my cockhead for good measure!

Hot damn! She doesn’t want to talk, she just wants to lick and suck!

Mindy couldn’t help but crow a little bit, “I told you you’d love it. Was I right or was I right?”

Cindy replied while lapping on my sweet spot. “I don’t know if I love it. At least not yet. He’s just too big. I was suffering! And talk about humiliating. My face must be as red as my ass.” She lapped and lapped as she searched her feelings. “But ... it’s like ... I couldn’t stop! Somehow, it got me SOOOO horny! Like never before!” She licked still more, and then exclaimed, “Motherfucker! I STILL can’t stop!”

Mindy chuckled gleefully. This had to be a cucquean fantasy made real. “Sounds to me like you love it. But anyway, I need an answer from you.”

Cindy spoke with obvious irritation. “I told you already. I’ve agreed to absolutely everything! I can’t fall any lower. So please, leave me the fuck alone. I’ve got years and years of repressed cock lust I’ve got to work out!”

I was somewhat irritation too. I had been spiraling up towards an epic orgasm, but progress had been stalled since Cindy’s pulled her lips off me. She was licking me just enough to keep me on edge, but I longed to let go and splooge all over her face. However, I felt I couldn’t give in until Mindy got whatever agreement from her she needed.

Mindy said to her, “Oh come on, it can’t be that easy. I thought it would take WEEKS before I could even ask you these things. I’m talking about being a cock slave, a sex slave! That’s not just sexy talk; it’s a whole way of life. This is a major, major commitment! Aren’t you shocked by what you saw with Sue Ellen, and what you know now about Michelle? Not to mention your daughter Ruby. And yet you’re easily agreeing to be his sex slave.”

“I know!” Cindy stopped her licking so she could turn her head to make eye contact with Mindy at her side. “But you don’t get it, do you? I’m in LOVE with your husband! And not just a little!” She started to get emotionally worked up. “Since the truth is coming out, I’ll just admit it: I’ve been head over heels in love with him for YEARS! Even when I was married, I wished I’d been married to him instead! I’ve been living a lie, hiding my true feelings for so long. It feels good to finally let it all out!”

Once again, I was shocked. How can she be in love with me like that?! She never let on! Well, maybe some, but never overtly. She never even flirted. And my Hellions say they love me, and even Sue Ellen says she loves me. They can’t ALL love me! I’m not THAT great!! Is this all about sex and lust, or is it really “love” love?

Cindy was confessing to Mindy, but of course she knew I could hear every word. I think it was much easier for her to pretend I wasn’t there. She didn’t even look my way.

Cindy waited for some kind of reaction to that, from me or my wife. But when we just stayed silent, she went on, “I would never have tried to steal him away from you - no way! I’m not that kind of woman. But damn! Given this opportunity, I’ll grab it gladly with both hands and wrap my legs around it too so I can hang on for dear life! Just like I’m holding his dick with both hands right now!”

Her focus on Mindy was suddenly interrupted as she turned back, closed her eyes, and resumed her sensual licking. “MMMM!” A blissful look returned to her face.

“Wait, wait, wait!” Mindy said. “Hold it! Look me in the eye. There’ll be plenty of time for that later, believe me. PLENTY! You’ll be doing that every day. The damn thing never goes down. And I’m glad that you love him. The girls love him too, and they’ve fond of expressing their love by frequently pleasuring his cock. Mostly with their stretched-open sliding lips and wiggling tongues.”

Cindy moaned loudly yet again. Except this time I could tell if she was jealous or upset or further aroused or what. Her mouth was free to explain, but she chose not to.

Then Mindy asked her, “But tell me: are you really okay with the rules? You’re older, and once married. The girls are young and innocent and have never known any serious relationship.” (She was skipping over Sue Ellen’s relationship with Mike to make a point.) “It’s bound to be a lot harder for you to adjust to your new slave lifestyle.”

Huffing with impatience, Cindy turned her head. “Yes, already! I’m really okay with the damn rules!”

“What are they?”

“‘Pleasure the cock, ‘ ‘no jealousy, ‘ ‘share the cock, ‘ and ‘wives get first dibs, ‘ in that order. There, are you happy? I have the biggest, fucking, most amazing cock I’ve ever seen in my hands, and it belongs to the man I love. Enough talking! I NEEEED to lick it and suck it and love it! Please, let me enjoy this moment that I thought would never come!”

I noticed that Cindy still refused to even come close to looking up at my face. Her hands continued fondling my cock and balls as she stared at Mindy and all but glared at her in annoyance.

My wife asked, “And you’re okay with all of that? You don’t have issues with coming here and seeing Ruby wantonly kneeling naked between his legs in the living room and bobbing on his knob? Or taking it between her big fat tits until her face is pearly and shiny with his cum? Because that’s gonna happen. You wouldn’t have issues with sharing it with, say, a threesome of you, her, and Michelle? That’ll happen too!”

“Of COURSE I have issues!” Cindy barked with annoyance, twisting her body around to get a good look at Mindy. “I have all KINDS of issues! This whole evening has been one big issue after another. I’m ashamed and embarrassed to be a fully-grown woman who got spanked like a little baby. I’m mortified that Dan fondled my tits yesterday for what seemed like five fucking hours while a whole crowd of impressionable nubile girls watched, including my daughter! I’m constantly disturbed that you’ve kept me completely naked or nearly so ever since I came back here. I hated watching Sue Ellen serving his cock, knowing there will be many more like her, now that you’ve opened the doors. I’m scandalized by the incest! I’m deeply disturbed that I so quickly agreed to allowing Ruby to be a part of this. My whole brain is reeling, reeling, reeling!”

She continued in a softer voice, “But you know what? I love it too! All that WRONGNESS, it just makes me more aroused! God help me, I know it’s wrong, every last bit! No self-respecting woman should agree to become a sex toy or cock slave, much less eagerly agree to do so. But no woman with a libido and a pulse would refuse it either, not with THIS man on offer. He’s a fucking dreamboat with a perfect cock!”

One could hear the lust and enthusiasm growing in her voice. “I love it! I love Dan! I love you! I love everybody except for Sue Ellen, but God help me I’ll probably love her too soon enough, and in more ways than one. She’s certainly easy enough on the eyes, to say the least. Basically, I’m a goner. This is so WRONG, but it feels so RIGHT!”

She shook her head with saucer-sized eyes, scarcely believing what her mouth was telling Mindy. “I know tomorrow I’ll probably wake up and feel like shit for agreeing to all this, which is wilder than my wildest imaginings. But then I’ll see Dan strolling by with that great big fucking KING swinging in his shorts like it always does, and DAMN! I’ll be so fuckin’ happy that I can finally live my dreams and fuckin’ shove that huge damn thing down my throat at any time, just like I’ve always masturbated about, and do it for real! You know Rule Number One? ‘Pleasure the cock?’ That’s all I want to do, all day long! Now, is that a good enough answer for you, and can I finally get back to the business at hand?! I can’t fulfill Rule Number One while you keep pestering me here!”

Mindy chuckled. “That’s a pretty good answer.” She plastered herself all over Cindy’s back again as Cindy turned back around to my cock, and then she looked up at me. “What do you think, Honey? You’ve been pretty silent.”

I still was dying to cum, but there were words that needed to be said first. “What do I think? I think I don’t need to speak much because you’ve been handling everything so well, Sweetheart. Naturally, duh! I think it’s great. Cindy, don’t be afraid, I want you to look up at me.”

Her hands were stroking my cock and balls again, and that’s where she was staring. She mumbled, “I can’t.”

“Why not?’

“It’s too humiliating! What you must think of me now ... As long as I can keep my focus on your horse cock or Mindy talking, I can handle it. But to see your eyes would ... it would make it too, too real!”

“Cindy!” I barked. “Look at me. That’s an order!”

She reluctantly looked up. I could feel her fingers shaking as they slid all over my cum-soaked shaft. She managed to maintain eye contact, but her flushed cheeks turned a deeper red within seconds.

I said in a strong voice, “Cindy, I think you’re an amazing, kind, beautiful, and smart person. I think I could fall in love with you easily, if I’m not kind of in love with you already. And I certainly am in lust with you, and have been for ages. You have the body of a college-aged porn star, but more than that, we’ve been friends a long, long time and I really like you as a person. I know what Mindy is making you agree to is embarrassing. She gets carried away. But the bottom line is that we’ll be able to be together and love each other as man and woman.”

I could sense Cindy’s fears fading away. She looked up at me with renewed hope and desire. Yet at the same time I think she found some strange confidence from holding and fondling my privates. She slowly pumped down by the base of my shaft while rubbing my sweet spot with her other hand.

She was keeping me close to the edge, but I could still speak clearly through my heavy breathing, perhaps due to Mindy’s stamina training. “I can’t say I’ve lusted after you as much as it sounds like you’ve lusted after me because I’ve had Mindy. And let’s face it: if you had someone as great as her at home, you wouldn’t be spending so much time lusting after me either. But I’ve definitely thought of you pretty much since the day I met you. I always wanted you.”

“Really?! No way!” Suddenly, she was giddy and energized, like a teenage girl.

“Really, Of course I couldn’t act on it then so I buried those feeling down, but they were there. If Mindy actually agrees to it, then hell yeah! I’m all over this.”

Cindy and Mindy both grinned and snickered a little bit, because what man in my shoes wouldn’t approve?

Mindy even said, “A-ha! I knew it! I totally knew you had the hots for her all along, Honey! That’s so GREAT! It’s like this is meant to be!”

I acknowledged, “Yeah, I’m a man, so no surprise there. How could I not lust for a curvy sex bomb like her? Still, I know this is something we’re all going to enjoy and love greatly, not just me. You wouldn’t be so keen if you didn’t know that already.” I looked right into Cindy’s eyes as a said that.

She nodded.

“But Cindy, you have to understand that Mindy is my wife and my soul mate. Rule Number Four is key. She not only gets first dibs to my cock, she gets first dibs to everything. She gets first dibs to my heart. Please don’t be trying to muscle in on that relationship. She’s still my wife, as a sex slave you should know not to challenge her position. If you have any possible question, clear it with her. Is that understood?”

Still resolutely looking up at me while playing with my boner, Cindy nodded. “Yes it is. Dan, Mindy, I have to come clean about my nature. I can’t deny that I’m basically submissive. Getting spanked tonight was hands down the most erotic and arousing thing that ever happened to me, with the possible exception of the blowjob that followed. And it wasn’t just the sexy way you did it. I’ve been horny since yesterday, when you vowed that you would spank me if I was naughty.”

She looked around into the darkness and seemed startled to realize where she was. “The fact that we’re even having this conversation while I’m out here naked and kneeling between your legs and holding your hot cock ... HNNG! Shivers all over! UGH! It’s so wrong and unfair, but it makes me so horny that I want to scream!”

I actually did see her shiver as she said that.

She turned to Mindy. “Basically, what I’m trying to say is, your marriage is safe because I love to submit. I’ll submit to Dan and I’ll even submit to you. Just the way you’re running your hands all over my totally nude body to heighten my pleasure ... It’s ... God! ... I think I’ve been more aroused today than all the rest of my life combined!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.