Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 52

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 52 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

A few minutes later, Mindy came walking back down the path through the trees to the deck area where I sat. She was wearing an Indian sari-style blue and purple wrap around her body. But it was strategically positioned so it went around and below her tits without covering them, while also hanging so low on her pussy mound that I could see her clitoris. She was carrying a tray with a bottle of Sangria and several glasses on it, and she also had a large bag hanging off one shoulder.

She wore a great big smirk-smile all the while. She stopped a few feet from me and put the tray on the bench next to me and then the bag on the deck.

I peeked into the partially opened bag and saw that it contained clothes for if or when we got cold. That was smart.

Then she held her arms up like a circus master. “Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Daniel Cooper’s next cock slave - Sue Ellen Miller!” Then, with a wave of her hand, she turned to look back at the path.

I realized with a start that was the first time I’d heard her Sue Ellen’s last name!

But I didn’t have time to think, because that was Sue Ellen’s cue. She came into view walking the special sexy walk Mindy had taught her. I’d come to the realization that she blushed easily, and sure enough her cute face was cherry red.

And she had good reason to be blushing: Mindy had let her wear a sari just like hers, but it was worn around the back of her neck much like a boa. The thin piece of orange and red cloth was long enough to reach her knees, but it fell down her sides and covered absolutely none of her private parts. It make her look even more naked than if she’d been totally naked.

She wore high heels for good measure. But despite the heels and her great embarrassment, her sexy strutting seemed to give her confidence. She came right up to Mindy and me and then dropped to her knees and bowed low in my direction, right at my still very stiff erection. “Sir! How can this humble would-be sex toy serve you and your mighty cock? Sir?”

Mindy sat on the bench with me and whispered in my ear, “I didn’t even tell her to say that. That comes from her heart!”

I was very impressed, and even more aroused. I spoke regally. “You may raise your head. I will let my wife tell you how you can best serve me.” I figured if I passed that task on to Mindy, I couldn’t be accused later of taking things too far in case she had a change of heart. Such a change seemed extremely unlikely, however.

Sue Ellen raised her head expectantly. Her eyes immediately locked on my stiff boner and she licked her lips. Repeatedly. And hungrily.

Mindy saw where she was looking and immediately began jerking me off. “Come here, my dear. I want you to hold it with me.”

Sue Ellen eagerly scooted forward on her knees until her body was between my knees.

Without speaking, Mindy wrapped both of Sue Ellen’s hands around my shaft, then she put her hands on top. The two of them just pumped their hands over it for a minute or so, while Sue Ellen slowly relaxed and also grew more and more aroused.

I thought about how I’d told Mindy to tell Sue Ellen that I just wanted some mellow cuddling and nothing too sexually intense. I had my suspicions that Sue Ellen never got the memo. It would be up to me to prevent this from being another epic, heart-pounding adventure.

As Mindy kept on guiding Sue Ellen’s hands up and down some more, she said, “Your goal isn’t to get him off or to even bring him close to that. Instead, I want you to get comfortable with having his cock in your hands and especially your mouth for long periods of time. For starters, just get to know the King better, like a good personal sex slave should.”

A wide-eyed Sue Ellen nodded.

Mindy took her hands off Sue Ellen’s and pulled the orange-red sari all the way off, leaving my teenage sex bomb in just her high heels. Then she gently tilted Sue Ellen’s head forward until her lips were pressed up against the side of my shaft, right at my sweet spot. Naturally, Sue Ellen started to lick there while continuing to jack off the rest of my length.

I thought, So much for telling Mindy just to keep it at a handjob!

Mindy continued to explain to her, “This is something you’ll be doing a lot of from now on. A good cock slave can keep her master erect and throbbing with great pleasure literally for hours on end. Naturally, you’ll have to build up to that over time. For now, let’s see you just suckle on it with one hand playing with his shaft or his balls. Use your other hand to finger yourself and generally play with yourself when you want. Remember, it’s not selfish for you to cum. In fact, a good cock slave cums over and over. All those orgasms will help you love your master’s cock even more.”

Sue Ellen’s blushing face looked up at me hopefully. “Mas- Sir, may I please have permission to suck on your great thick cock?”

“You may.” She looked so adorable yet submissive and ravenous that I couldn’t tell her no. But I did add, “However, remember what my wife just told you. This time, aim for duration, not intensity. We’ve got plenty of time until dinner.”

Sue Ellen nodded. She closed her eyes and seemed to silently mutter a little prayer.

Mindy noticed that, and gently ran her hand through Sue Ellen’s medium-length, dirty-blonde hair. “Don’t be afraid of it. I know it looks impossibly thick now, but remember that you’ve gotten your lips around it a few times already, and you’ve managed to breathe through your nose just fine. Sure, you may cry a little and feel some pain from your stretched lips and wide-open jaw, but remember how much greater the pleasure is. If you have to pull off, don’t worry, pull off and take a big breath, and then swallow him all over again. Okay?”

Sue Ellen nodded obediently again. Then she craned her mouth open remarkably wide and engulfed my entire cockhead.

Like last time, she seemed overwhelmed at first, but she quickly recovered. Then her determination kicked it. I knew she was having a much harder time with my size than anyone else, but she simply would not be denied the cocksucking she craved.

Mindy watched attentively until Sue Ellen worked up to a good, steady bobbing motion. A few tears leaked from her eyes, but not nearly as much as last time. She was taking it significantly easier on me. For instance, her cheeks hardly caved in at all. That was good, since this time I really didn’t want an experience that brought me practically to the verge of a heart attack.

After a minute or more of careful observation, my wife seemed satisfied that Sue Ellen was doing well enough. So she plastered her body against mine and tilted her head up so we could share a long French kiss.

We shared a few divine kisses. Then Mindy turned her head and looked out over the ocean. “Isn’t this nice? No one can see us here, but we have a great view of everything. And the Sun is slowly going down, but it’s still far from cold. You’ll get to enjoy the sunset while Sue Ellen trains herself how to best serve you. Like I said, we need to do this more often.”

What could I say to that? I merely nodded.

I’ll tell you, if you want to relax, nothing beats kicking back on a patio hundreds of feet above the Pacific Ocean, drinking a Sangria with your naked wife, while your equally naked and much more enthusiastic new “sex toy” sucks on your cock as though it contained the elixir of life. But incredibly, that’s what my life had come to.

Min asked me, “So how is she doing? Is she using a lot of tongue?” As she spoke, she reached across my body and poured a glass of Sangria for herself and another one for me.

I replied, “Oh yes, she’s using a lot of tongue. She’s showing a lot of potential.” That was true. She’d been using her tongue ably previously, but now that she was bobbing a lot slower, she was able to do a lot more with her tongue. I could tell she was “untrained,” but she was learning fast, all by herself, just trying out different techniques.

I was sure Sue Ellen had heard my answer over her noisy slurping, but Mindy repeated it for her. “Did you hear that? He says you have a lot of potential.”

Sue Ellen responded with a loud and happy erotic moan.

Mindy moaned erotically too. “You hear that, Honey? That’s music to my ears. She loves your cock!”

I chuckled. “You’re weird.”

She smirked impishly. “I know.”

I looked down at Sue Ellen. She had her eyes closed and I couldn’t see much of her face with the way her head was tilted. She still seemed very shy about what she was doing, as indicated by her seemingly permanently blushing face. Yet she also seemed to be enjoying it greatly.

Time passed. Sue Ellen was content to lightly lick or suckle away on my pole while lazily fingering her pussy at the same time. She seemed keen on doing that for as long as possible, if allowed.

Meanwhile, Mindy was cuddled up against my side and telling me all about her latest activities at work while sipping on her Sangria, as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world to have a centerfold-worthy teenager steadily sucking me off at the same time. Mindy had done the same thing before, with Ruby in the kitchen, but the two of us hadn’t been quite so languidly intimate at the same time.

That casual air of affected indifference seemed to be quite the turn-on for Sue Ellen, since it put her in such a decidedly sexually subordinate position. She appeared to get off on the fact that most of the time, my wife wouldn’t deign to acknowledge her presence, even as she slavishly gobbled the erect cock of her husband into her mouth over and over and over again without shame, regret, or restraint.

I played along and ignored her as much as I could. I remembered how being aloof seemed to be a turn on for Michelle, and that was turning out to be true for Sue Ellen as well. About the only time I’d acknowledge she was there was when she’d start to get carried away and I’d have to remind for the slow down. I turned out I needed to give her a reminder every few minutes.

Mindy and I were very mindful of the fact that Sue Ellen was listening to every word that we said, and in fact we were deliberately picking topics with an eye to letting her learn more about our everyday lives. For instance, I talked some about my writing, and especially about how the novel I was working on had taken a sudden turn in a remarkably pornographic direction.

Sometimes I’d play with Sue Ellen’s dirty blonde hair while her head bobbed gently above my crotch, since that was the only part of her I could easily reach in the position I was in. She seemed to particularly enjoy having her hair petted and stroked just like a real pet.

After a while, the topic turned to Sue Ellen herself, causing her to become directly involved from time to time. She didn’t say much, mainly because she liked to keep her mouth otherwise occupied, and it was always tough for her to get her lips back around my thick shaft. She did occasionally pause from her licking and sucking to speak when she was asked something point blank.

Mindy did most of the talking about Sue Ellen, since she had already questioned her at great length in a series of phone calls. It seemed very strange for me that my wife generally talked about her like she wasn’t there, even as she sat on the wooden deck between my knees happily slurping away.

Frankly, I was a bit surprised that my boner was holding up to this much activity, since Sue Ellen just kept on sucking and sucking. But apparently my wife had toughened up the little guy through our many years of frequent use, and her stamina training was paying off in a big way. My hard-on was still a bit tender and sensitive from all the recent activity, but nonetheless ready for more.

I found that both awe-inspiring and disconcerting. How much sexual attention from my cock slaves was too much? Was I taking advantage of them, or were they having as much or more enjoyment as I was? Was I getting corrupted by too much sexual pleasure? It just seemed wrong to get my cock sucked this very much.

But Sue Ellen truly seemed to be having a great time. She kept up a good pace, using her lips, tongue, and fingers, while sometimes taking one hand to play with herself. In fact, the only problem I had was still having to remind her from time to time not to get carried away.

The mental image that I could, if I wanted, spend many hours a day sitting in my office chair in front of my computer, writing sex scenes for lurid pornographic novels, while one of my buxom teenage sex slaves knelt submissively under my desk and kept the King in her mouth the whole time, slowly sucking me and obediently drinking down my cum whenever I happened to climax as I typed ... well, let’s just say it was a mighty tempting fantasy!

It was certainly something my dick seemed eager to try, apparently, although I wasn’t mentally ready to do something like that (yet?). I was starting to think that Mindy would downright adore that scenario. However, I still found it too demeaning to the women I loved, even if they claimed to greatly enjoy it.

I noticed that Sue Ellen seemed to become even more aroused whenever we talked about her in the third person, as if she weren’t even there. I suspect that it appealed to her submissive nature, and ironically it had a certain voyeuristic appeal. It was as if she were a fly on the wall, listening to our private conversation.

Sue Ellen did mention one interesting thing, though, during one of the rare times she talked.

She was taking a short break from sucking but still lapping her way around my cockhead while she spoke. “By the way, I forgot to mention. Remember Laura?”

“Of course,” I replied. My legs were stretched out on the deck chair, and I was feeling as content, lazy, and blissed out as can be. Having a sexpot half your age pretty much literally worship your cock with her mouth can kind of do that to a guy.

“Well, yesterday she went and signed up at a health club ... Started jogging. Bless her heart, she damn near killed herself too ... First day, overdid it ... Arms, legs, completely sore! ... But that’s not all...”

Her sentences were short and choppy because her main focus was on licking my shaft. Finally, she seemed to give up speaking altogether, as she discovered a renewed interest in licking my sensitive sweet spot. She did that for a good half minute before remembering to finish her thought.

“That’s not all, either. She...” She licked her way up and down a couple of times, and then went on, “She started ... Mmmm! ... She started...”

Mindy was listening too, although she had practically fallen asleep in my arms, she was feeling so mellow. But Sue Ellen’s inability to complete her thought was starting to annoy her. “She started what?”

“Oh, sorry,” Sue Ellen said. “It’s just that...” She licked some more. “It’s just that your husband’s cock is so yummy. Mmmm.” She licked and licked. “Oh, where was I? Oh yeah. Laura.” She paused to focus on licking for a bit. Then she continued, “She’s gone on a huge crash diet too. Big diet ... So funny! ... Trying to lose 30 pounds in one day! As if!”

She was glad she’d finished her story, so she could return her full attention to my thick shaft before her. She immediately engulfed my cockhead yet again and resumed bobbing on it.

It seemed as if she wished she had two sets of eyes, because she was trying to spend all her time gazing up into my eyes, yet she often had to look at my slicked up pole to see what she was doing there. I found it slightly distressing yet also arousing that even after she’d been at it for so long tears sometimes leaked from her eyes, especially shortly after she re-engulfed me. It seemed that coping with my thickness wasn’t getting much easier on her.

“Hmmm,” I mused. “I wouldn’t want her to injure herself. And that kind of obsession with losing weight could turn into an eating disorder. I have an idea. Tell her I’m putting you in charge of her diet. She needs to eat what you say and only what you say for the next two weeks, or the deal’s off.”

“Ohhh,” Sue Ellen moaned, after pulling her lips off my boner yet again. “Putting me in charge of her ... It’s almost like ... you’ll be dominating her by remote control!”

I smiled, and said to Sue Ellen, “That’s cute, but I hope you make it clear that she shouldn’t expect cock slave status if she does all that. I promised to fuck her. Once! But that’s a far cry from cock slave status.”

She replied while she just adoringly rubbed my wet cock against the side of her face. “Mmmm! Master, this is a dream come true for me, just getting to lick and suck you for so long like this! Mmmm! Laura would be soooo jealous ... Anyway, I haven’t told her much at all about the slavery stuff. I’m being kind of vague about what goes on over here, due to what I know about Michelle. Plus, word might get around.”

“Good. Well, now you can make the point clear to her about what she can expect. I’m not saying I’ll never fuck her again, but I’m only promising the single time. I know this sounds harsh, but frankly, she’s not worthy of cock slave status. On a one to ten beauty scale, she’ll maybe be a nine after she loses that weight. But that’s not good enough. I know I’m being kind of an ass about it, but in my position, why should I ever settle for second best?”

Sue Ellen brightened when she heard that. I had obviously implied that she was a ten and the very best. She liked that so much that she engulfed my cockhead all over again and got busy bobbing on it.

Mindy looked down at what Sue Ellen was doing and smirked happily. Then, with her head nestled on my chest, she said, “That’s interesting, Honey, that you have certain cock slave standards. You know what I think? I think you should set up three categories. First, there’s just the women you take a fancy to and decide to fuck. They wouldn’t have any special title. They’re just women you fucked. But out of the best and most worthy of those, the ones you want to fuck more often, those can be your cock servants. Those would serve you exclusively, but only every now and then, whenever you feel like it. Of them, only the very best of the cock servants get to be full-fledged cock slaves.”

I laughed. “You’re so into this! You’re more into this than I am. But sure, we can use that system. Why the hell not? And while you’re at it, make me Emperor of the Universe too.”

Mindy sighed, saying, “Joke about it all you want, but I’m working to make this system real.” She looked down knowingly at the way Sue Ellen was twisting her head while bobbing on me with corkscrew motions.

“Look, I told you already that five women will be more than I can handle. I really mean that.” It was hard to think, what with the way Sue Ellen was slathering my erection with her tongue inside her mouth, and sliding her lips over it in a corkscrew motion for good measure! Although she was taking things nice and easy most of the time, she was getting better by the minute and arousing me more and more.

That made it increasingly difficult for me to reject any sexual suggestions from my wife, no matter how implausible they were.

My wife huffed, “Okay, fine, but don’t you want the occasional fresh new pussy? Like Laura. Why not go over to Mama Mia’s once in a while and fuck the shit out of her? Hell, and do Sue Ellen too while you’re at it. Wouldn’t you like that, Sue Ellen? How would you like Dan to take turns fucking you and Laura in the ladies’ room during one of your breaks?”

“MMMM!” the naked waitress replied as she flicked her tongue all over my sweet spot like a hummingbird’s wings, and kept her lips sliding too.

Where had she learned to do that?! I wondered. I think that’s new, since she didn’t do that the first couple of times she sucked me. She’s getting so good that she’s putting me in danger of cumming. She’s even fondling my balls in a delightful way!

Mindy asked me, “What’s the harm? If you don’t want Laura as your cock slave, then you need different categories.”

“Not really. She’s just the one temporary exception.”

“Fine. But humor me. Let’s say you can choose some top-of-the-line cock slaves. What qualities would you want in them, exactly?”

I decided that humoring her was a good idea. I’m determined to just stick with our small family group and Sue Ellen. And that’s assuming that things work out with Cindy, which is still a big assumption. I’m going to need to see her after dinner, because I don’t want to leave her hanging.

What’s happened lately with Lisa, Anjali, and Nina has driven home the point that playing around with others can be extremely dangerous and almost certainly won’t work. But talking and fantasizing about it? Sure, why the hell not? Maybe that’ll satiate Mindy’s “fresh new pussy” urges until she finally calms down a bit.

Besides, I thought this could be an enjoyable exercise, especially with Sue Ellen sucking away happily on the King, so I played along. “Okay, well, the first thing is that my cock slave would get my boner hard if I just took one look at her. She would need to look gorgeous, the elite of the elite. Beautiful face, good-sized tits, nice round ass, fit, tanned ... Hell, basically hot all over.”

Mindy looked down at Sue Ellen, and said, “Check, check, check, check, check, check, and check. Oh, and check.”

Sue Ellen’s blush deepened from hearing that. (She’d never really stopped blushing because she seemed to never get over the humiliation of what she was doing to me.) It was an interesting sight, given that her mouth was stuffed full in a perfect “O” shape and her cheeks were caved in from her intense suction.

I smiled at her, and reached down and ran a finger along her jawline to show that I approved of her efforts. even though I probably was going to need to remind her yet again not to get carried away.

Somehow, my simple touch made her even more bashful. She closed her eyes and tilted her head down a little. She probably would have turned her head away as well but for the fact that she couldn’t as long as she kept right on bobbing and sliding with her sweet lips.

I looked back to Mindy and told her, “That said, looks aren’t enough. She needs to have the raw sexual talent and desire to put that talent to good use. I don’t want some cold fish. And I guess it would be pretty key that she’s submissive, or else she probably wouldn’t go for the idea in the first place. But that’s not all. She’d need to be kind and loving. The kind of person I’d like to hang out with and talk to when we’re not having sex. And not all stuck up. Most gorgeous women are stuck up and full of themselves. That’s all I can think of, off hand, but there’s probably more. As you can see, I’m very demanding.”

“That’s seven more checks for Sue Ellen!” Mindy then asked, “What about loyalty? Don’t you think your cock slave should be loyal only to you, and exclusively serve your cock forever?”

“That would be pretty incredible,” I admitted, “but with the caliber of woman I’m talking about-”

Mindy interrupted, “But she’s a SLAVE! A slave works exclusively for her master. It’s part of the definition of the word, isn’t it?”

“I suppose.” Again, it was really hard to argue against that kind of logic when you’re enjoying a great blowjob.

Sue Ellen pulled her lips off my shaft. She said in a dreamy voice as she lovingly rubbed my cock across her cheek, “She sounds amazing. That’s what I’m going to try to be someday; one of your cock slaves!”

“But you already are,” I pointed out. I nearly gaped at the way she was caressing my cock against her face yet again, as if she’d fallen in love with it. “Don’t you remember the ceremony from yesterday?”

She froze. “Wait a minute. Are you saying that all those things apply to ME?! I’m really one of the ‘elite of the elite?!’”

“Of course!” I replied.

“Ohmigod! Master! Sir! I’m so happy!” Normally in such a situation she probably would have thrown her arms around me, but Mindy was draped over most of my top half and Sue Ellen still held my shaft in her hands (and against her cheek). So instead, she turned her enthusiasm to my erection once more. She swallowed the cockhead yet again and then paid a particular focus on my sensitive spot with her sliding lips AND her tongue.

It was devastatingly effective! I was going to have to warn her soon to ease up some before she really did make me cum. I was finally having to steadily use my PC muscle trick, which meant I was getting dangerously close to the edge. But I didn’t want to interrupt her celebratory mood just yet.

Mindy smiled as she looked down and admired Sue Ellen’s efforts. She joked to me as she languidly licked my neck, “Looks like you’ve got to be careful what you say around here.”

“You’re not kidding,” I replied, grunting lustily. Finally, I had no choice but to warn, “Sue Ellen, please! I’m supposed to be relaxing here. I love what you’re doing, but if you keep doing it much longer, I’m going to blow my load.”

She mumbled around my cock, “By bohnd bhaaand.”

Somehow, I figured out she meant “I don’t mind.” So I put a hand in her hair and chided her, “But I do. I want to relax a bit longer. Remember, I’m asking you to focus more on duration than intensity here.”

Sue Ellen reluctantly pulled my bulbous head out of her mouth. “Yes, Master. It’s just that it’s so hard. And difficult too!” She giggled. “After sucking you for so long, I want to feel your cum blasting onto my face so much that it makes me want to cry. And not just a few silly tears from dealing with your thickness. But I’ll try my best. My only desire is to please you! I’m going to show you that I’m worthy of being one of your slaves, even if it takes me the rest of my life!”

Mindy quipped, “Did I mention how much I like her attitude?”

After that, Sue Ellen intently lapped her tongue all over and around my cockhead. She even kept using her lips sometimes, but from the side instead of the top, like she was trying to give my boner a hickie. Both her hands were busy jacking me off too, slipping around in the copious pre-cum. She seemed almost incapable of following my instructions to go slow and make it last. Clearly, she couldn’t wait to get a big cum load on her face!

She muttered as she licked, “Sorry, Sir, can’t stop! ... Too much ... cocky goodness! ... Mmmm!” All the while, she was staring up into my face like she was deeply in love with me.

She’s really big on eye contact during sex acts. And unless she’s good at faking, I think she’s falling in love with me AND my cock! I hope that doesn’t turn into a problem.

To stop her from taking me over the edge, I suggested, “Sue Ellen, that’s still too intense.”

Her eyes lit up as she apparently ignored that and continued to think about what I’d said before. “Master! Uh, I mean, Sir! Are you really truly saying I’m the ‘elite of the elite?’ You like me that much?!”

I nodded, almost afraid of how good she’d make me feel once I did cum.

“OH!” That excited her so much that she couldn’t resist and she swallowed all of my cockhead and then some still one more time. She bobbed her head frantically up and down, causing her relatively short, dirty-blonde hair to fly about. (Her hair went down to just below the bottom of her neck in back.)

But even that wasn’t enough. She grabbed my right hand and brought it down to her chest, trying to get me to play with her nipples.

“Please don’t,” I moaned, even though I really didn’t want to. “I’m gonna be cumming before long, if you keep that up.”

“That’s the idea!” Mindy said happily. “Isn’t it time by now? You deserve it. I’m sure she can make you erect again shortly, so it’s all good.”

I wasn’t nearly as optimistic about my recuperative abilities. That’s why I was fighting hard not to cum.

Sue Ellen moaned but obediently relented a bit, even going so far as to release my cum- and saliva-soaked erection from her mouth. “Master, I mean Sir, can I at least stick your hot cock in between my tits for a while? I’ll bet you can handle that without cumming for a good while. Ever since Mindy said that titfucking is the ultimate act of submission, plus how divine my first titfuck with you went, I can’t stop thinking about your big dick plowing through my tits some more!”

I looked to my wife and saw her smirking. Good grief! She truly loves the way Sue Ellen is treating me. God knows why!

“Well, I don’t know,” I said, as a naughty idea came to me. “I think it would help if your tits are properly lubed up for that. I like really slippery tits.” I held up the bottle of suntan lotion and looked at my wife. “Sweetheart, can you do the honors?”

Mindy’s smirk was wiped right off her face. She stared at me with the deer-in-headlights look she’d been showing most any time I suggested she do something sexual to another woman. She was afraid, but her desire won out. “Me?! Are you sure?”

“Positive.” Now it was my chance to smirk, for once.

“Can’t you do it? I know how much you love playing with big titties.”

“True, but I’m tired.”

She sighed, as if she was really put out. “You’re a difficult case, you know that?”

With Sue Ellen leaning back to let Mindy have full access to her chest, I got a little respite to allow my erection to recover. However, it was a physical break but not really a mental one, given the hesitant yet sensual way Mindy started fondling Sue Ellen’s breasts. Mindy’s obvious desire made the scene hot. But somehow, her reluctance made it even hotter!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.