Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 35

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Once I was in the computer room with Mindy, and armed with the new insight I’d overheard, I slammed the door behind me, and said, “Okay, wife! Can you tell me just what the hell is going on?! Co-wives?! Cindy?! And to top it all off, now you even want me to knock up my own daughter?! Are you totally out of your mind?!”

She held her hands out defensively. “Hey! Hold on! Let me explain. Okay, I’ll admit I got a little carried away there with some creative flourishes. But don’t you see where I’m going, what I’ve been doing? This whole thing is one great head fake! I was shocked ... shocked! ... by Ruby’s admission of love and lust for you, right in front of her mother. That was totally NOT planned.”

“Yeah, maybe not,” I conceded. “But that dual handjob? You saw everything, practically from the start. And what happened to the mirror on the wall? You planned that! That was the craziest thing yet! Not to mention the seating arrangements that YOU picked!” I poked my finger at her.

She chuckled. “Wasn’t that fun though? I didn’t plan all that per se, but I thought that without the mirror, the girls could play a little grabby grabby with you here and there, and wouldn’t that be a hoot, with Cindy sitting across the way? I didn’t know it would get that intense or reach such a powerful ... climax. Sorry. Really.”

“Yeah, whatever. That was fun like a heart attack is fun. Seriously stressful. And I know you’d totally do it all over again, you batshit crazy woman! But let’s not get sidetracked. We have much bigger fish to fry.”

She put her hands on her hips and pretended indignation. “Daniel, I’m trying to have a serious conversation with you, and you want to go to the kitchen and cook large fish? Talk about misplaced priorities.”

I laughed. What the hell can I say except that she always makes me laugh, and that’s only one reason why I love her so.

But then she switched into a more serious mode. “Let me explain the method to my madness here with Cindy, okay? Let’s start there. Cindy’s really freaking out about Ruby’s announcement. I mean, Ruby is her end all, be all. It’s just mother and daughter against the world. They have no other family to speak of. Everything she does, it’s all for Ruby. So that revelation of yours hit her like a ton of bricks.”

I started to say something, but she raised a hand to stop me. “But! I got to thinking, as I was frantically trying to manage some sort of damage control. I needed to throw her so off her game, confuse her with some other thing, leave her obsessing about the OTHER thing, whatever it might be, so Ruby’s situation almost becomes an afterthought. But what could I use as a distraction? Then, it hit me: you! Cindy’s been crushing on you since, well, forever.”

“ME?! Why me?! She’s never said or done the slightest thing to show that. I never got any flirting vibe from her whatsoever. I think you’re wrong there.”

“That’s why she’s such a sweetie. Of course she wouldn’t flirt with you, first, because I’m your wife, and I really meant what I said about how I’m not worried she’d ever try to steal you from me. And second, she worries that if she starts flirting with you, she’ll like it too much and might not be able to control herself, and she can’t go there because of the first thing. So she’s gone way out of her way not to flirt with you, although she does like to kind of dress sexily when you’re around.”

I could only frown and cross my arms in disagreement. “Dr. Freud, I think your analysis is way off base here.”

But Mindy remained completely unfazed. “It’s not my analysis, Honey, it’s what she’s told me on more than one occasion, her lips to my ears. But in any case, it occurred to me: what better way to get her to accept Ruby having sex with you than if we put her in the exact same situation? People who live in glass houses can’t throw stones. If Cindy becomes a total Dan cocksucking addict, how can she fault Ruby for being the same?”

I put my hands on my head and squeezed. “Aaaaah! My brain’s exploding! MiiiiiIIIIIIiiiindy!”

She laughed with glee. “Just hear me out. You have to admit that it’s brilliant. Already, she’s like, ‘Ruby? Ruby who?’ She’s so focused on her own situation with you that she’s already starting to accept Ruby being your loving and devoted cock slave. In fact, did you notice that I even boldly threw out Ruby being your sex toy? And she hardly batted an eye about that. Relatively speaking, that is. You have to admit that I should win some kind of award for going above and beyond the usual marital call of duty, there.”

I asked, “But where’s this going?! I don’t think this is all just some big head fake. You really want me to have sex with Cindy, don’t you? Yet that’s in complete violation of your ‘age and emotional maturity’ rule. Isn’t that terribly dangerous? And co-wives and all the rest? What the hell?!”

Unfortunately for me, my wife was happy as a clam. “Yes, you fucking terrific stud. Yes, I do want you to have sex with Cindy! Like I said, she’s the exception to that particular rule, for exactly the reasons I was telling her and you before. That’s all true. I fully trust her. And if you do, if you really do bring her into the fold by taming her with your big cock, it’ll complete the circle. I know she’s submissive just like me, just like the rest of us girls.”

“No, she’s not! She’d never be into some kind of submissive sex games, not after all the horrible things that Rex did to her.”

“What horrible things?”

“You know, beating her, coming home drunk, and raping her. All that.”

Mindy went from happy to alarmed. “WHAT?! Who told you that? I never said that.”

“Well, you didn’t say that to me in so many words, but I got the picture through hints. It’s not the kind of thing people necessarily talk about openly.”

“You’re totally wrong on that one. Sure, he was a shiftless, drunken loser, but Cindy’s no cream puff! Just think: if there was a fist fight between Cindy and Rex, who do you think would win?”

To be honest, I’d never thought about it. “She’d probably kick his ass,” I admitted sheepishly.

“That’s right! He never dared to lay a hand on her. When she found out about his cheating ways the first time, she got angry but forgave him. But when she found out the second time, she completely cut off the love tap. As a result, he started cheating on her more, which strengthened her resolve to avoid his filthy dick like the plague. Things spiraled downwards from there, and they only stayed together as long as they did in a misguided effort to remain a family for Ruby’s sake. They hadn’t had sex for years and years by the time he finally left. There was no raping, no hitting. You think I’d allow him to do that to my good friend and not press charges? Get real! Dan, you’ve got your head up your ass. Again! If only I could take a picture of you in that position, I’d win a prize.”

“Well, color me ... stupid. Boy, I was really off on that one. Still, how do you know she’s submissive? Did Rex ever treat her like that, way back when things were good between them?”

“Rex? The only thing he was ever good for was his checkbook. I’m sure he couldn’t properly tame a pussy to save his life. No, she’s never directly tasted the joy of being spanked and thoroughly dominated, but I know she’ll love it. How do I know that? I just do! I know everything about her. I know who her favorite Beatle is, what her favorite brand of butter is, hell, I even know some of her deepest darkest feelings that even SHE doesn’t realize on a conscious level! So don’t tell me about Cindy!” She angrily poked me in the chest.

I asked, “Fine, but how does knowing all that tip you off about her being a submissive? Have you ever asked her?”

“No, and if I did I’m sure she’d deny it, because she doesn’t understand herself when it comes to that. Most people don’t. But lately I’ve been learning more about domination and submission, and I can just tell. She’s a strong and independent woman, like me. But when a certain kind of man, a man she’s sexually attracted to, gets aggressive, she caves. Like you. You don’t do it much, but when you stand your ground and she’s there to see it, she practically swoons and wets her panties.”

“No way,” I complained. “I never noticed that at all. You’re delusional.”

“Trust me on this. Women see things guys miss. She’d be great for you. Besides, she’d complete the circle. Honey, despite how it might look right now, I’m not looking for you to bonk everything walking that has a pussy between its legs. I want to keep this close. In the family. Think about it: you, me, Ruby, Michelle, Cindy ... Our two families could merge! We could frolic in the nude day and night with no need to hide anything from anybody!”

“So is that what you’re talking about with the whole co-wives thing? And more children?! You want me to breed Michelle, even?! I could tell you were dead serious when you looked at her as you said that.”

Mindy just waved her hand dismissively. “Honey, don’t listen to that. I might have meant that at the moment I said it, but that was just my mad cucquean ramblings. It’s just like when we have sex, and I sometimes say some crazy things in the heat of the moment, during a role-play or whatever. Basically, I opened up the lid to my id and just let every last wild thought I had come pouring out, in an attempt to distract Cindy.”

I stared at her skeptically.

She protested, “Of COURSE I don’t want you to breed Michelle! Come ON! Sure, it’s a fun fantasy, but two-headed babies? Yuck! Besides, I’m almost forty. More kids? Forget it. I’m pooped. I was just going off on all that stuff and the co-wives stuff to hold out a prize for Cindy. She really, really, really wants grandkids. That’s why she’s so against the idea of Ruby being a lesbian, even though she’s secretly bisexual herself. And she wouldn’t want Ruby to have a child without a proper father, so that’s why I had to run with that whole crazy co-wives thing.”

“So you DON’T want co-wives? You could have fooled me. I’m getting so confused as fantasy becomes reality, and reality is my fantasy, that I can’t keep straight anymore what’s just a wild dream and what’s some clever scheme. All this ‘cock slave’ stuff, and now this ‘completing the circle’ stuff - it sure sounds to me like you’re talking about something very long term. Permanent, even.”

“Well, kind of,” she conceded. “A long-term, permanent, SEXUAL relationship, yes. One that could go for years and years. I think it would be great if, ten years from now, you’re still having sex with our daughters. Like I told you already. But not as co-wives! That’s craziness! I’M the wife! Think about it: in the fall, Michelle and Ruby will be going to college. Now, it so happens that the college they chose is only a few miles away, so they’re not really going anywhere just yet.”

I hadn’t been thinking about that. Oh God! What if they live at home for their entire college years?! I could have them as my cock slaves for that entire time! Good God, that’s tempting, but that’s the time they need to start dating boys their own age.

I couldn’t think more along those lines because Mindy continued to speak. “But Nicky’s already up and gone. She’s flown the nest. In a few years, it’ll be like that for Michelle and Ruby too. HEY!” She stopped her train of thought and stared at the nearby telephone.

“What?”

“Mentioning Nicky’s name, I suddenly remembered we need to call her today. We should do it now.” She reached for the phone and started dialing.

“Wait! Now?! You couldn’t have picked a worse time! Cindy’s sitting alone in the other room. And we’re in the middle of talking about personal cock slaves and co-wives and all kinds of depraved things!”

She smirk-smiled. “I know. Isn’t it great? But seriously, we have to call her now. She just finished her last final exam a few hours ago. Her first year in college is officially over. That’s big news! We need to congratulate her right away!”

I couldn’t disagree with that. Besides, the phone was already ringing.

Nicky picked it up.

We spend the next couple of minutes congratulating her and asking her how her finals had gone.

She said they went well. But she also was celebrating with some friends, so she couldn’t talk long.

That was a good thing, because Mindy was able to pick up our conversation where she left off. “Aaaah. I love hearing from Nicky. Such a great kid! But anyway, what was I saying? Oh yes. In a few years, Michelle and Ruby will fly free from home, just like Nicky. They’ll have high-powered jobs somewhere far away. We’ll be seeing them less and less, sadly enough. That’s part of life. But they’ll come back for vacations and the like. It would be great if they could come home from time to time and get a fresh injection of that special ‘daddy loving’ that they need. Just think how much more special Christmas break will be, for instance, if you spend nearly all of it with your cock in their mouths, or their cleavage, or even in their cunts! Talk about the best stocking stuffer, ever!” She chuckled.

“Hey,” I started to protest, since that talking about actual fucking with them was off limits in my book.

She quickly corrected herself, “Or whatever you want to do with them. But all things must pass. With all that time away from home, they’ll meet other people, eventually, and finally find good husbands. That’s why I’m not worried about this whole ‘dating boys’ thing that bothers you so much. They’ve got literally decades to find a mate! Did you know that the average age for a first marriage in the US these days is after thirty? Things have changed big time since our day. You’re so worried about them finding boyfriends NOW. But don’t you think, if they’re living in some other city and only get to see you a couple of times a year, eventually they’ll find substitute cocks? With their libidos, how could they not? It’s inevitable.”

“Huh. Well, I have to admit, you’re starting to make a bit more sense. In a kind of scary way, but still, I could almost agree. That doesn’t sound terribly bad for them. Maybe, maybe I could get a little more physically involved with them and not totally ruin their future and their chance for marriage.”

She smiled with relief. “Sure! Honey, some day, the terrible day will come when you’re lying in bed with Michelle underneath you, basking in the glow of filling her pussy to overflowing with your cum for the countless thousandth time, with Ruby lying naked on one side and me on the other, and Michelle will say to you, ‘Daddy, I’m sorry. I’ve met a really wonderful man, and he’s asked me to marry him. I can’t have sex with you as much anymore.’”

I laughed. “You really have a way with words, don’t you? You’re loving that idea more than I am, I think. ‘I can’t have sex with you AS MUCH anymore.’ You crack me up.”

She grinned. “Hey, I’m an optimist. But honestly, that’s life! Things change! Your sex drive will slow down and your hair will turn gray. You won’t be able to keep such a big harem as you used to. Even your great sex drive will wind down some eventually, after all. But until then, you have many years of happy daughter-pussy pounding ahead of you. They want this with a passion, even more than I do!”

I rolled my eyes, but continued, “Let’s just accept that vision as true temporarily, for argument’s sake. Minus the pussy pounding, since that’s off limits, but with lots of sex acts nonetheless. Where, then, do you see Sue Ellen or Cindy fitting in?”

“I don’t know exactly. But with your daughters flying the coop eventually, I figure you’re gonna need some extra pussy on the side. It’s up to you, really, how many women you can handle and yet still keep ME satisfied. Never forget the ‘Mindy gets first dibs’ rule.”

“Wait, what?”

“Oh, you didn’t know? That’s cock slave rule number one: the wife gets first dibs.”

That explained a minor mystery, since I’d overheard rules two and three earlier. I wondered how many more there were, not to mention who came up with them and how.

But I didn’t get a chance to ask right then, because Mindy quickly continued, “So, while I was getting out of hand with all that ‘breeding’ and ‘co-wives’ talk, I do ultimately think that long-term affairs are a good idea. What’s the point of going through all the trouble of finding just the right person who passes all the tests, having to wait two weeks to get her cleared with the STD test, and then just porking her once? That’s not efficient. I say, if you find a warm and willing tight slit, you keep filling it. Your aversion to vaginal intercourse is only with your daughters, right?”

The sheer pointedness of that question made me uncomfortable. “Um, right.”

“Good. With Sue Ellen, she’s just finished her first year of college here, so she’s probably going to be around three more years. Wouldn’t it be great if you could keep her as your personal cock slave for that long, before she has to move away?”

Was I losing all my morals? Her ideas were sounding pretty good to me. Remarkably good, actually. My penis had gone flaccid for a few minutes, most especially during the brief phone call to Nicky. But I couldn’t help that I had an erection again.

She went on, “Or take Cindy. She’s ideal. In fact, take her in more ways than one!” She giggled. “She’s older yes, but like me, she still has the body of somebody half her age. Don’t listen to her talk about sagging body parts. I look at her in a bikini and I think, ‘Damn! I wish I could still look that good.’ She lives right around the corner. She only has a part-time job, mostly lives off her alimony, and has more time on her hands than she knows what to do with. She needs a new hobby, and that should be popping round to our house and keeping her lips sliding up and down your rampaging cock!”

I chuckled and shook my head. “You’re so relentless with your cucquean fantasies!”

She smirk-smiled. “It feels good to finally be able to share them with you. I guess I can’t stop myself, now that I’ve started. Speaking of which, with Cindy being the mother of Ruby, wouldn’t you like to do the two of them both at once? Can’t you just picture the two of them on their knees, their red heads side by side between your legs, their bodies glistening with sweat, their hands tied behind their backs as they await their chance to serve you?”

I groaned. “Oh, come on! Ropes too?”

So far, the two of us had just been standing there the whole time, but Mindy suddenly put her hand on my crotch. “Oh, yeah! I thought I detected a growing bulge down here.” She patted it. “It looks like King likes the idea, even if you don’t. Besides, as I’ve said, between her and me, I’m definitely the natural ‘alpha’ and she’s the ‘beta.’ It’s not just that she owes me for so many things I’ve done for her, although that helps.”

I interrupted her to say, “Min, you can’t have a serious conversation with me while you’re doing that.” I was referring to the way she’d quickly gone from holding my erection outside my pants to sliding a hand inside and fondling it directly!

She said, “Why not? I think you do your best thinking when you’re getting jacked off.”

She undid my buckle, unzipped the zipper, and even tugged my pants down some. That left her with one hand stroking my boner and her other hand cupping my balls. “Aaaah! Much better! And I really mean it. You’re a naturally stubborn-headed guy. When you’re horny, you’re more open-minded.”

I griped, “Someone needs to say no to your increasingly far-fetched ideas.” I didn’t stop her hands, though. It seems I had succumbed to my lusty desires and thrown most of my objections out the window.

“True. That’s why I need your permission for everything. Getting back to Cindy, ever since way back when, when we first started to become friends, she’s always naturally deferred to me. That’s one reason I know she’s submissive: you should see how she submits to me when I put my foot down. If she’s going to be over at our house for years to come, naked and tied spread-eagle on our bed with you frantically pumping away between her legs, then that’s how it has to be. I don’t want someone who’d be challenging my authority.”

“Sounds like you’re getting back to the co-wife idea,” I said, trying to remain rational and not give in completely to my lusty thoughts. Well, okay, my wife’s lusty thoughts. They were contagious! And the handjob she was giving me was definitely affecting my thinking.

She said, “Well, kind of, but not really. I have a feeling that she’s finally on the rebound from the Rex fiasco, after three long years, and she’ll eventually find her own man. That’s what she really wants. But I think it’s important for her to go through a ‘Dan phase’ first too.”

“Wait a minute.” I was getting confused. “When you said Ruby was going to go through a ‘Dan phase, ‘ you were just bullshitting, right? But when you talk about Cindy going through a ‘Dan phase, ‘ you really mean it?”’

“Well, yes and no. It’s all a matter of what you consider a ‘phase.’ I’m hoping Ruby will go through a Dan phase and then eventually find her own husband, but the process will probably take years. I know she’ll love being your cock slave, but at some point she’ll want to get married and have kids. Ditto with Cindy. It could be years before she decides she wants her own man. So there’s no inconsistency. I’m just letting Cindy jump to assumptions when she hears the word ‘phase.’”

“Huh.” I was still confused. I was getting the impression that she was more into the co-wives idea than she was willing to admit right now. “Years” sounded potentially permanent to me.

My cock was starting to leak pre-cum, allowing her fingers to slip and slide, making her handjob even more pleasurable. Yet she continued to talk as if we weren’t touching. “Did you hear her talking about how she’s lost her confidence and even her sex drive? She’s so discouraged now that she’s not even trying to date. So you need to re-ignite her inner fire, re-inspire her. Once you do, she’ll be too vivacious and beautiful to keep down. The guys will swarm to her like flies to honey, and ... best of all ... she’ll be in a position to pick and choose, and be choosy about who she picks to replace you. So, she and I may be in a kind of co-wifey situation for a little while, maybe a few years even, but enjoy her while you can, because it won’t last forever. That’s okay, though. There will be others. Isn’t the chase of finding new pussy a lot of the fun? It is for me, at least.”

I sat down in a chair, staggered by all this. “Mindy, I don’t know. I just ... don’t know.”

She sat on my legs, but did it in such a way so her two hands kept on playing with my cock and balls.

I sighed. “I can’t figure out if I’m the most dominating husband around or the most pussy-whipped one. It seems like my control, such as it is, is just an illusion, and I’m just along for the ride. You’re driving this car.”

Her devious smirk returned. “Perhaps. But isn’t it a great ride? Rrrrrr!” She tilted my erection this way and that while she stroked it, as if it was a joystick for a car racing video game.

I had to chuckle and shake my head.

She added, “And isn’t it better when you have a whole lot of pussy to whip? Oooh! That brings up all kinds of interesting possibilities. But now, it’s getting late. We’ve probably brought Cindy as far along as we can in one day. Let’s wrap things up. But before she leaves, I want you to kiss her, and I mean really, really kiss her. Give her one of those patented Dan kisses. You know the one, where you leave me weak in the knees and panting for more. That’ll give her something to chew on until the next time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.