Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 27

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Mindy and I made it through the rest of the meal without incident. I resisted doing anything with my erection, or having her do anything with it, and it eventually went flaccid.

On the way out, Mindy stopped and talked to the exceedingly busty waitress we’d been eyeing. I lingered close enough to hear, just to make sure she didn’t say or do anything strange. Luckily, it was harmless small talk, based on Mindy complimenting her earrings. We did find out that the “señorita” was named Maria.

After dropping Mindy off back at work, I really did have some boring errands to do. I had to stop by the bank and so forth. Life goes on and bills must be paid, even for men who suddenly find themselves “masters.”

While standing in line at the bank and waiting for the teller, I kept hearing my wife’s voice tumbling through my mind, telling me how much she wanted me to fuck our daughters. It was downright bizarre for me to be standing there as if nothing were out of the ordinary, thinking about how gung ho she was for me to be having full-on, hard core sex with Michelle, Ruby, and Sue Ellen. Oh and her too, by the way.

Thinking about the possibilities that sort of thing entailed, I started getting uncomfortable with tightening accommodations in my pants. Not wanting to cause a scene, I tried to finish my business fast and hurry back home. The only problem with that plan was that Ruby was waiting there for me. My heart beat fast as I contemplated what she was wearing (or not wearing) and what we might end up doing together.

At first, I didn’t see any sign of her as I walked through the house, so I thought maybe she’d had to go home for one reason or another. But then I found a note on the kitchen counter that simply and rather suggestively read, “In the rear.” She’d signed it with two smiley faces right next to each other, which I noticed looked exactly like a very full set of breasts.

I found her out back on our deck. We have a big backyard, and our house is on top of a round hill. Beyond the pool area, the property starts to slope down towards the ocean. Just past some trees, we’ve set up a wooden deck right at the edge of a cliff. There’s a magnificent view out over the ocean from there, and it’s usually shaded by the trees. Even there, we have complete privacy. There are some lines of houses and the Pacific Coast Highway a couple hundred feet below, between us and the ocean, but we just ignore them, and I’m sure they never look up our way.

Ruby was sitting in a recliner on our deck, reading a book.

I sat down on a chair next to her and gave a friendly, “Hey.”

Ruby put down the book and replied, “Hey.” She was dressed in running shorts and a tube top. Not too surprisingly, there was no sign of a bra.

I was disappointed she didn’t jump up and give me a hug and a kiss. I was also disappointed that she was wearing anything at all. But still, I quipped, “I got your note. ‘In the rear.’ Was that directions to where you’re sitting, or instructions on where you want me to put Mr. King?”

“Yes,” she winked at me, with a laugh, “Both. Where to find me, and where to put him. And he’s Mr. King, now, huh? Boy, he’s moving up in the world. Although I kind of liked it better when he was MASTER King.”

I could only roll my eyes and slump back in my chair.

Ruby stood up so she could lean over and seductively dangle her boobs in front of me, just out of easy reach. They looked fantastic, even covered in a tube top. “Seeing how you’re probably going to ravage my helpless busty body and then force me to suck your terrifyingly huge cock, I might as well make it easy for you.” She pulled her tube top off, tossed it on her recliner, and then gave me a wink. She obviously didn’t need much “forcing.”

As she stepped out of her shorts, she asked, “Are you just gonna lie there in far too many clothes, or are you gonna get naked and kiss me?”

I said, “Well, actually, I kind of wanted to talk to you about some serious-”

That was as far as I got before she planted her lips on mine and her hands started working on getting me out of my shirt and pants. Despite my feeble effort to have a serious talk, this was the kind of reception I’d been secretly hoping for from her.

Less than a minute later, I found myself standing there with my tongue down Ruby’s throat and my hands on her bare ass cheeks, palming and grabbing her buttocks to test their suppleness and resilience, while she had one hand exploring my ass and the other sliding up and down my erection. While running errands, all I could think about was how determined my wife was for me to seduce my daughters. I’d almost forgotten just how sexually insatiable my two daughters were, without any help from Mindy.

Ruby was quickly refreshing my memory though!

I found myself getting dragged down to the recliner. Soon, I was lying on top of her, still necking. But with her ass mostly unreachable due to it resting on the recliner, my hands drifted up to her big breasts of their own accord.

She started to jack me off with both hands. My hips began thrusting back and forth. I think they were fooled into thinking that her hands were a pussy and they couldn’t help themselves.

Eventually, she broke the kiss, and said, “So, you wanna talk about something?”

I laughed. “Now? NOW you wanna talk, when you’ve got me on the cusp of a climax?”

“Yep! Get used to it!”

Her hands noticeably slowed down in their stroking, and my hips responded by calming down too. She said, “This is what Michelle and I have been yearning and training for. This lifestyle! We want to keep you primed and ready, all day, every day, getting properly serviced by your adoring sex slaves. Get ready to have a LOT of talks while getting stroked or blown. You’re ALWAYS gonna be either cumming, or on the verge of cumming whenever we’re around, so you’d better get used to it. All hail to the King, baby!”

I laughed at the practical absurdity of that. “As if that’s physically possible! Besides, how could I ever get my work done?”

“Hey, last I checked, you don’t need your cock to type. Although your cock is so talented that he probably CAN type!” She giggled at that. “Everybody but you knows that you have a truly epic sexual appetite, and an even greater stamina. It’s no wonder Mindy needs help! Is there any reason why you can’t work on your novel while Michelle or I kneel between your legs, sucking you off for hours and hours, swallowing your cum and still be hungry for more every time you fill our starving faces with your yummy goo?”

“YES!” I shouted, far too loudly, seeing as she really did have me on the cusp already. “Somehow, I think that would ruin my concentration!” I thought, That’s just a fantasy! That won’t really happen! It’s nuts! They’ll get bored of all this cocksucking craziness before long. Nobody is into it THAT much!

She tiled her head back. “Pffht! So what’s this important thing you want to talk to me about?”

“I’ll tell you if you stop stroking me for a minute.”

“And I’ll stop stroking if you poke my pussy with the King. You can even use just your fingers if he’s still feeling shy.”

I didn’t respond to that, but just lay there, breathing, trying to bring my body under control. DAMN, Ruby is such a knockout! How can she have the classic Irish green eyes and red hair and yet be nicely tanned? With no tan lines. Mmmm! Teen hard body perfection! I could seriously run my hands all over her naked body all day!

But I did have things to say, not to mention places to go. Despite the constant squish, squish, squish sound coming from her busy hands, somehow I calmed down some by keeping my hands still on her firm orbs, and taking some deep breaths.

I said, “I have to confess something. Something bad I did the other day.”

Her ears pricked up and her hands slowed down, but still they didn’t stop.

“The other day, I violated your privacy, and Michelle’s privacy. Remember when you two met me near the front door, and you got naked and managed to get my shorts down, and then basically dry humped my cock on your silky smooth skin?”

“Which time?”

It blew my mind there had been more than one time like that already. “The first time.”

“Oh. Do I ever!” Her hands started to speed up, since that memory apparently excited her.

I grimaced, wondering if I’d manage to make it through this conversation before blowing my load on that same silky skin. “Yeah, well, I kind of lingered around the corner afterwards and overheard you talking. You two were saying that you were going to discuss some really important secret out by the hot tub. Well, I kind of went to the laundry room, and overheard that conversation.”

“Awww, is that your confession?” She said that in the same tone she’d say, “Awww, isn’t that a cute puppy?”

“Yes. I’m so sorry. I violated your privacy and Shelle’s privacy. I’m gonna apologize to her later, but I wanted to get it off my chest and at least tell you now.”

“Awww, that’s so sweet. And you’re actually feeling bad about that?”

“Of course! Ruby, your reaction is not exactly what I expected! You sound like it’s no big deal, or even like you know already ... Uh-oh. Don’t tell me you know that already.”

“Oopsies. Michelle is gonna kill me.” Ruby didn’t seem to mind much though. she grinned impishly.

“You knew?! You knew I was listening?! How did you know?!”

“Daddy, you’re a loud breather. You were huffing and puffing like an old steam train. We could even tell as you were getting closer and closer to cumming. You have no idea how hard it was not to react to that. We practically had to hold each other back, to keep from rushing in to collect your yummy load before you wasted it.”

“Oh God. I feel like shit. Caught masturbating while watching my daughters frolic naked. How low is that?”

“Daddy! It’s no big deal! Join the club! Who DOESN’T spy in the Cooper house?”

“What?!”

“Oops! Did I just say that? Now Michelle is REALLY gonna kill me!”

“What?! Who’s spying on whom?!” I started to get up off her, alarmed by this latest news.

But she wrapped her hands around my back, keeping me on top of her.

With her hands off my erection, I suddenly realized that it was lying directly on top of her pussy lips. I could even feel the bump of her clit right below my bulbous cockhead.

“Oh. DADDY!” she purred in a husky voice. “Looks like the King is going to make another conquest!” Somehow, even though I was on top of her, she managed to effectively slide her whole body up and down a little bit, by moving my body over hers. I could feel the hot wetness of her pussy as it slid all over my shaft.

As God is my witness, I was tempted, badly tempted, to just slip it in her. And it wasn’t as if Mindy would object either. But as much as I wanted to simply let go and indulge myself, because the feeling was already so intimately incredible, I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. For one thing, that would be letting her call the shots and control the situation, and that would spell disaster.

“No he isn’t. And stop that!” I sputtered in objection. “That’s too sexual! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but maybe you’d better go back to jacking me off. And answer the question! You, Michelle, and even Mindy have all been conspiring against me for far too long. If you really love me, I need some honesty!”

“Oh, very well,” she sighed, as I lifted my body back up slightly and allowed her to take my hard-on back in her hands. She noted as she resumed stroking, “Mmmm! I love how it’s throbbing and hot already. I mean really honestly hot! And wet! I love sliding my fingers through all this pre-cum. Although ... wouldn’t you rather I suck you off?”

I just grunted, “Answer the question!”

“Very well.” She rubbed my sweet spot as she explained, “Michelle and I have done all kinds of naughty things as part of our campaign to break down your resistance to popping our cherries and generally enslaving our sexy asses. Please don’t make me say too much right now, because Michelle will literally kill me, and I do mean literally. But, for instance, there’s a secret way to look into your bedroom that we discovered. When you and Mindy are getting it on, sometimes, we like to watch.”

“Oh my God! How long has that been going on?!” That disturbed me greatly, yet my boner stayed stiff in her sliding fingers. In fact, my arousal was only increasing.

“Please don’t make me tell? Can’t you ask Michelle?”

“Her ass is gonna get spanked so raw tonight,” I growled.

I heard Ruby mutter, “Lucky slut.”

I realized I needed to rethink what spankings were all about. I asked, “Does anyone else know about this secret way? How do you look in, anyway? I’ll need to block that up.”

“Oh no! Oh God, I’ve really, really fucked up!” She was trying to distract me by jacking me off more vigorously, but it wasn’t working. Well, it certainly was working to make me feel fantastic, but it wasn’t stopping me from asking more questions.

“Ruby, do you love me or not? Do you want me to dominate you or what?”

Somehow she managed to hug me tightly, even though I was lying on her and she was busy jacking me off. “I hope you know just how much I love you! And of course I long for you to dominate me! Since you left earlier, I can’t even go a minute without the words ‘cock slave’ popping into my head and making me feel all tingly inside.”

She stared up into my eyes from below and asked earnestly, “Please, make me one of your cock slaves! This is where I belong, lying naked underneath you, my master!”

I felt my own tingles of excitement hearing her say that. And when she said “master,” I just about squirted into her hand. But I tried to play it cool, so I could find out about the spying. “If you want to obey me, that includes obeying me on stuff like this. You need to start answering some questions. Who else knows about this peephole, or whatever it is?”

“Well, lots of people, actually. One can’t look in just any old time, the circumstances have to be just right. But when they are, Michelle kind of, well, let’s other people peek in.”

“Other people?! Who?!”

“Um, er, sometimes? At a slumber party?” It sounded like she was asking questions due to her hesitancy. “We, um, kind of take turns looking? But not everybody! Just our close friends. You know: Nina, Roxy, Lisa, Anjali, Nicky, Diane-”

My heart nearly stopped. “Nicky?! Did you say ‘Nicky?’ As in my flesh and blood Nicky?! That Nicky?!”

“Um. Yeah.” She closed her eyes and stopped jacking me off. “God, this honesty stuff is tough.”

I hopped up off her and turned away, holding my hands over my crotch. I didn’t want her to notice that the mention of Nicky looking in not only didn’t cause me to go flaccid, but brought me even more dangerously close to cumming. I had a very, very difficult internal battle as I fought not to imagine my other beautiful daughter, with her eye up to some peephole, naked and squishing her fingers in and out of her pussy while watching her mother and me have sex. Wow!

Dammit, I’ve never thought of her that way before, and I wasn’t going to start now! That wasn’t true, since one can’t always control where one’s fantasies go, but at least I didn’t think of her that way very much. I told myself fiercely, Nicky is a pure and innocent angel, and she’s going to stay that way! She’s off limits!

I bent over to pick up my pants and announced, “We’re leaving.”

“Where are we going?” She sat up.

I had to look away, because her nude body was a vision, especially with the Pacific Ocean in the background. “Long story. I’ll tell you in the car.”

“Am I in trouble? Are you mad at me?!”

“No, I’m a little miffed, but you’re not in trouble. I appreciate your honesty, even if it was a long time coming. I guess my little spying adventure was small potatoes in comparison. No wonder you didn’t care ... Hey! Now that I think about it, the things I saw you and Shelle saying and doing then, was that staged?”

Ruby hesitated, bit her lip, and then clearly decided to come clean. Straightening her shoulders, and jiggling her bare rack a bit in the process, she plainly answered, “Of course. We were trying to get you to want us more and more. Remember how we were each pretending to play Daddy and fuck each others’ faces and tits with our hands?”

“Yeah?” I had my pants on now, and was working on my shirt. My hard-on was as hard as ever.

“Well, we do that to each other all the time, actually. It’s one of our favorite things to do to pass all that tedious ‘Daddy’s not around to tease and rub up against’ time. I should say ‘was” because now we can do it with our real Daddy.”

For some reason, that caused me to pause in my dressing and stare at her.

She was a vision! She hadn’t made the slightest move towards putting any clothes on. She stood there with a cocked hip and her hands running through her short, spiky red hair. The blue ocean framed her in the background. Every inch of her was flawless teen sexiness, even her shaved armpits!

I forgot to breathe. Hot damn! She’s always in Shelle’s shadow so it’s easy to underestimate her, but Ruby is a “perfect ten” all on her own! More! She breaks the scale! And she wants to be my “cock slave!” I could tell her to drop to her knees so I could fuck her tits, and she’d do it! Gaawwwd! So fucking STACKED!

She didn’t even realize that I was having a special moment appreciating her, and she continued to talk. “But we wanted for you to see it. We were trying to get you to cum all over the wall.”

I managed to stir myself from my lusty trance in time to answer. “You succeeded there,” I admitted.

“Oh, cool! You’re really not mad at me?”

“I am, some. I very hurt that you spied on Mindy and me for so long. But I also appreciate you being honest. At least you’re trying. That means a lot to me, as you know. Always be honest with me, okay?”

“Okay. Now that you’re my master, I kind of have no choice. That’s why I told you what I did.”

“Good. I’m more angry at Michelle. We all know she’s the ringleader in things like this.”

Ruby just looked away in embarrassment. She didn’t try to dispute that because we both knew it was true.

I have her another look over, from head to toe. Sweet Jesus! Some people look better clothed. Most people, actually. But Ruby, my Red, it’s like she’s meant to be nude. Clothes are an insult. Min said the two Hellions are built for sex, and she’s exactly right!

UGGH! Do I really have to leave now? But then again, I’m dying to find out what’s happening with Sue Ellen. And she’s coming with me!

I said, “Now, let’s go back to the house and change. Or, in your case, put some clothes on. We need to be strategic about what we’re gonna wear. I probably should change out of these pants. Shorts would work better. And you, since you have half your clothes in Shelle’s room anyway, let’s go up there and pick out just the right outfit.”

“Oooh! I like the sound of that! Daddy’s in my bedroom, watching me strip! What’s he’s gonna do to me next, after he’s gotten me all helpless and naked? Are you gonna tie me up and spank me? Or just go straight for the kill, my big cherry poppin’ Daddy?”

I was dressed now, and Ruby was standing next to me, but she hadn’t even made a move to pick up her clothes. She had a pinky in the corner of her mouth, trying to look coquettish. Either that or it was a reference to Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies.

I walked around to her back side and ran my hand up and down the middle of her shapely bare back. “Is there an off button back here? There has to be an off button. You can’t possibly have sex on your brain that much, 24-hours a day.”

She giggled and leaned into my hand. “No there isn’t, but you can look all day. Actually, it’s down here.” Holding my wrist, she brought my hand down to her ass crack. “Look in there. It’s in there somewhere.”

I couldn’t resist fondling her ass cheeks in general, and exploring her ass crack specifically. But after about a minute of that, I remembered Sue Ellen and took my hand away.

But she wasn’t done. Standing face to face, she pretended to have a realization. “Oh, wait!” She brought her hand down to her pussy, and slipped a finger in her slit, just a little bit. “There is! It’s right next to my G-spot. You’ll just have to poke around in there for a while with some kind of extra long, hard, and throbbing instrument.”

That surprised me, due to talk of her being a virgin. I asked, “Do you really want me to do that? I thought you still have your hymen?”

She pulled her finger away. “Oooh! Good point. The next thing to go in my slit will be your cock! But don’t worry, I can finger myself up to about an inch or so without bothering my hymen at all. I do that a lot.”

I sighed and grabbed her other hand. “I’ll bet. Come on. We’re going up to the house.”

However, she refused to come along. “Wait! You have more serious stuff to talk to me about, don’t you? This is an ideal situation, when you’re fully dressed. I promise I won’t get all sexy on you, if you just want to talk.”

I considered that, and realized that with the way things were going, this indeed was a pretty good chance to talk about serious things. I stood there and said, “Well, I can’t exactly talk about serious stuff while you’re still naked.”

She just laughed at me. “What? Of course, you can. Come on, you can’t expect the impossible!”

But seeing that I was determined, she wrapped a big towel around her torso. It covered up all her privates, although not by much. She sat back down. “Meanie. Are you satisfied already?”

“No, but that’s probably the best I can hope for, given what’s happening these days. At least cross your legs.” I had to say this since the towel had slid up when she sat and I could see her entire pussy and then some.

She did, but only by pulling the towel off her tits. She finally covered both places after I gave her an annoyed look.

I sat back down, making sure to remain well out of arm’s length of my redheaded vixen. I said, “Okay, it’s like this. I’m freaked out. I joke about looking for an off switch because I simply can’t believe what’s going on. What happened to you and Michelle?”

“You happened,” she said confidently. “We love you, and not just as family or a friend.”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m not all that.”

“We want to be with you forever and ever. Carnally! Intimately!” She dramatically pulled her towel off. “I’m proud of this body, and I want you to enjoy every last inch of it.”

I thought, That towel didn’t last half a minute. How can I hold back such boundless enthusiasm? “Look, I need someone I can seriously talk to. Michelle’s just too manipulative. I love her, but I don’t trust her further than I can throw her, not on this kind of stuff. And Mindy is getting off so much on being a cucquean-”

She interrupted me. “A what?”

“A cucquean. I just learned the word from Mindy, myself, a short time ago. It’s like the female version of a cuckold. She doesn’t get off on being humiliated, like some of those kinds of people do, but she definitely gets off on seeing me, er, get intimate with other women. So much so, in fact, that I can’t really talk to her about this kind of stuff without her getting all hot and bothered. So that just leaves you. I hope.”

Seeing that I was being dead serious, she reluctantly held the towel back over her privates.

“Ruby, I know a lot of people see you as Michelle’s sidekick, but I know there’s much more to you than that. Please, treat my concern seriously and not just as an opening to get me aroused here, because I’d really appreciate it if someone could explain just what the hell is going on!”

“Okay. Whatever you want. Daddy, I really do want to help you; I don’t want to see you freaked out. But I don’t understand what your question is.”

I thought about that for a bit, and then said, “When I think about you and Michelle, I think about you in braces and pigtails, driving you both to soccer practice. Parents aren’t supposed to be attracted to their children, and you’ve been a de facto daughter of mine for years. So ... why? Why?! Seriously, why?”

I continued, “And don’t just go on about how great I supposedly am or how my dick is the best thing since sliced bread, or whatever. You two don’t just have a crush on me; you’re practically obsessed! You’re going on and on about this ‘cock slave’ stuff, and wanting to serve me 24 hours a day, and all that. It’s fucked up! It’s too extreme! It makes me feel like I’m a terrible, miserable failure as a father because you’ve turned out to be like this. Don’t get me wrong, I love it, but it’s fucked up at the same time! Where did all this come from?”

Ruby seriously considered that, and took her time formulating a reply. “Hmmm. That’s a difficult question, if I can’t talk about how much we both love you. If you can’t understand that we’re both hopelessly and passionately in love with you, then I guess nothing else will make sense. But maybe I can answer why we don’t just have ordinary crushes. From the beginning, Michelle has had a grand vision. She’s told me, ‘Why should we just have boyfriends, or even husbands, when we can have something much greater? We can be part of something epic, something that breaks all the bounds of convention.’ We’ve felt like this for a very long time now. It’s something that’s been fated to happen for us our entire lives, and now it’s actually happening. It’s like a storybook fantasy come true, like ‘Cinderella’ or ‘Sleeping Beauty!’”

“Whoa. Back up. ‘Entire lives?’ You mean since you were a young teenager, right? I know of some of the unfortunate incidents from back then that-”

“No, it goes way back, way before that. You know how little kids, when they’re really, really young, say embarrassing things because they don’t know any better? Things like, Daddy, when I grow up I’m going to marry you?’ Do you remember when I told you that?”

“Uh-oh. This is getting creepy. You were like five or six!” His towel has slipped down to her lap. Her enormous exposed E-cups were a reminder that at least she was “all woman” now.

“I know, but it’s not like that! It wasn’t a sexual thing back then. Trust me, I didn’t even know what sex WAS the first time I said that. It’s just that, you were the guy that I looked up to and admired. Adored, even. Way more than my own father. Remember how I called you ‘Daddy’ sometimes, even way back then? When I did something good, I’d smile and think, ‘Dan will be proud of me.’ Do you understand? I’m NOT talking about some sexual feelings back then, it’s just that you meant EVERYTHING to me, and you always have!”

She gesticulated as her emotions grew. “Those feelings never went away, because you never let me down. I love you SO MUCH that sometimes it hurts like a physical pain in my chest! I’ve always been soooo jealous of Michelle. Why do you think I’ve practically lived here since forever? It’s not just ‘cos Michelle’s my best friend, it’s also so I could be around you, and Mindy too.”

She sighed. “For a long time, I considered these feelings my secret shame. I mean, I liked spending time over here more than in my own house, but that wasn’t fair to my mom Cindy. She’s been a great mom. But I just love it here, and being near you is a big part of that. I never stopped thinking that someday I’d grow up and marry you, and that was my even deeper secret shame, because it was so impossible, with you being already happily married to Mindy and all. But then, by accident, in our early teens, as we started to develop sexual urges, Michelle and I discovered that we had the exact same secret shames! She’d been wanting to marry you when she grew up just as long as I did!”

I blanched at that. “Holy ... I need a stiff drink!”

“Relax! You’re no child molester. Heck, back then we didn’t even understand there was a sexual component to marriage. We just loved you so much that we always wanted to be around you. The sexual feelings came much later. But once they did, Michelle and I loved each other so much, and Mindy too, that we knew we’d have to share. I’d feel awful if I somehow stole you away from either one of them, and Michelle felt the same way, probably even more so. You know what she says to me all the time?”

“What?”

“‘Family comes first!’ This family is her entire life! So naturally, our thoughts started to turn to sharing. Since you were so happy with Mindy, we began to dream of becoming your mistresses. At first, that was kind of a bummer, you know, feeling like that was second best. But then we started to revel in it.”

“‘Revel?’ What do you mean?” The Sun was shining down on her topless body, and my dick was still stiff in my pants. It was a struggle to keep my eyes on her face.

“I mean, if the best we can do is be mistresses, and non-exclusive mistresses at that, then let’s go all the way! A wife has rights. It’s an equal partnership. But a mistress has none. So we were like, let’s fully get into the whole submissive mistress thing, you know? Take it to the next level, like it’s never been done before!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.