Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 24

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I laughed out loud as an idea came to me: I’d forgotten all about calling my wife, and I still wanted to touch base with her after all this insanity. “Hey Ruby. Please hand me the phone.”

Ruby brought the phone receiver near me, but obviously didn’t want to hand it to me because that would mean I’d have to take at least one hand off her tits. She just held it near my ear.

So I said, “Fine. Mindy’s cell is number one on the speed dial.”

Ruby hit the number and brought the phone back to my ear.

“Hey, love of my life,” I said as Mindy picked it up. “Got a minute?”

“Always, for you, lover,” she said back. I could hear the smile in her voice.

“Let me rephrase: are you in your office alone, and do you have a towel under your rear end protecting the seat?”

“Oooh! I like the sound of that! No, I don’t have the towel in place, but I already brought one in from the bathroom in the hopes you’d call me back. Just a sec.”

When she came back on the line, she said, “All set. I even took my panties off and I’m sitting bare-assed on the towel, Mama Mia’s style. Oh, and I locked the door. So what’s up?”

I thought back fondly to our Mama Mia’s restaurant adventure last night. I was more determined than ever to go back there soon and see Sue Ellen again.

I didn’t answer immediately, so Mindy asked, “What’s that sucking sound?”

“Oh, sorry. I was a little distracted. That was me, sucking on Ruby’s nipple.”

“I like!”

“Actually, she’s holding the phone to my ear, so I can fondle and suckle her nipples when you’re talking. And I must say, it’s a lot more fun to hold onto these beautiful tits than it is to clutch a plastic phone in my hand. I’m drowning in Ruby boob!”

“I like even more! Are you really suckling on her nipples right now?!”

“Well, not this very second, since I’m talking to you. But I’m doing a lot of licking in any case. Like right now.” I licked extra loudly, making a circle around Ruby’s left nipple.

Ruby moaned loudly in delight. She briefly brought the receiver to her chest, making sure Mindy could hear.

My wife breathlessly asked, “What’s Michelle doing?”

“Hold on to your hat! Brace yourself. Are you ready?”

“I’m hat holding and bracing. Spill the beans already!”

I paused dramatically, then said, “Michelle can’t come to the phone because she’s busy sucking my cock!”

Mindy screamed, “AAAAIIIIEEE! NO! NO! AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE!”

Ruby could hear everything that was being said, since her head was near mine. She smiled from ear to ear, knowing what big news this was for Mindy and how happy it would make her. She considerately pulled the phone a ways away from my ear while Mindy kept on screaming and screaming.

I enjoyed another minute of more tit fondling while getting my cock sucked before Mindy calmed down and then came back to the phone. She said, “Sorry. Someone actually knocked on my door to see if I was okay. I had to go and speak through the door, explaining that I’d stubbed my toe. Then I was doing my little victory dance. Wooo! Woo-hoo!”

I laughed. “I wish I could see that!”

“Pshaw. That’s nothing. I wish I could see YOU right now! I hope you’re at least taking some pictures.” She paused, and then growled lustily, “Dammit, you’d BETTER be taking pictures! This is a historic moment for our family! This is like Neil Armstrong walking on the Moon sized banner headlines for all of our lives! Is she really bobbing on you even as we speak?!”

I looked down at Michelle’s bobbing head, even though I obviously didn’t have to check to know what she was doing. The pleasure I was feeling was beyond description. “She is!”

My wife was beside herself. “Oh God! Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod! I can’t breathe! Tell me there are pictures! For the love of God, please tell me!”

I was getting a rush listening to how excited she was. Yet overall I remained strangely calm. “Actually, we’ve got the video camera up on the dresser, recording everything. I can see from here that the red light is still on. We’ve recorded everything, including their very first handjobs and blowjobs.”

“‘THEIR?’ Did you say ‘THEIR?’ Ruby’s blown you too?!”

“She has.”

“No way!” It seemed she was about to scream again, but I think she caught herself, because instead she whispered excitedly, “NO FUCKING WAY! I’m so happy for them I could cry!”

“It’s true! They’ve even done it - well, licked me - at the same time!”

Mindy let out another loud shriek of joy.

I was having a hard time talking, as Michelle’s cocksucking was relentless. “Here, Ruby, you want to tell her?”

Ruby moved the phone to her head. “Hi, Mindy! Can you believe it?! I’m still walking on air!”

I could hear Mindy talking. “Hi, you big Daddy-loving cocksucker, you!”

“I am, aren’t I?” the red-headed vixen giggled happily.

“You ARE! I’m so proud of you! Tell me what happened! What’s happening now?! All of it! Please!”

Ruby couldn’t talk fast enough, like it was one run-on sentence. “We’re in the middle of your bed, the three of us naked as the day we were born, and Daddy has his hands and even his mouth on me, playing with my tits, and Michelle is between his legs with her mouth totally crammed full of Daddy cock and she’s slurping so loudly that it’s like a symphony of perfect cocksucking joy, and I know exactly how it feels ‘cos I got to suck him too!” She let out a high-pitched squeal, causing Mindy to laugh.

Then she took a breath and resumed, “Oh, Mindy, it’s so AWESOME! BETTER than all my dreams! We got him to cum once already, but it’s so hard to get him to cum, but it’s so GREAT! I LOVE what an epic struggle it is just to get his super thick cock in my mouth! And then sliding my lips up and down it while using my tongue and my hands ... OH GOD! I can’t get enough of it! I hope we spend ALL DAY just sucking and stroking and loving his cock, making him cum over and over! It’s like I’m living my fantasy, but it’s REAL! Oh, and he shot his cum down Michelle’s throat and all over her face! I was bummed to miss out, but it was okay because I got to lick her face clean! Can you believe it?! That’s ANOTHER dream coming true! I can’t wait until he cums on MY face and chest! I’m so happy I worry that I’m gonna die of too much joy and then I’ll miss out. Oh, and the titfucks! He’s promised to fuck our tits too! In fact, that’s gonna happen NEXT!”

She let out another loud squeal, because she’d forgotten about that and now that she’d remembered she couldn’t wait to get started.

Mindy chuckled. “Slow down, girl. Take a breather. What happened to his ‘no lips’ rule?”

“Oh, we blew right past that after about ten minutes of handjobs. And I do mean we BLEW past it!” She giggled. “We used the tongue loophole, since he said no lips but didn’t mention tongue!”

My wife laughed heartily. “Good one!”

“But he’s a tougher nut to crack on the whole pussy thing. He won’t even touch mine, much less fuck it!” She winked at me playfully and wrinkled her nose in disapproval.

I heard Mindy reply, “Don’t worry, dear. Keep pushing. Soon he’ll be sliding into your slit like a knife through hot butter.”

Ruby sighed. She was calming down some, although her tits were still heaving with excitement. “I hope so. He’s been a reaaaal anal butthead about this whole ‘dating boys’ thing.”

“Can he hear me talking right now?”

“Yep. I’m sure.”

I spoke up. “I CAN hear you, Min, and I do not want you to encourage them about that! Do you hear me?”

“What’s that? I think the line is breaking up on me.” Mindy made some crackly noises that were obviously coming from her mouth, not the phone line. It was so obvious that she couldn’t help but giggle.

I was amused, but I tried not to show it. “Hey. This is serious.”

“Okay, we’ll talk about that later then. So, Ruby, how is it? How does it feel to be a Daddy sucker?”

Ruby gushed, “Like a dream come true! Exactly like the very best dream, the perfect fantasy come to life! I mean, sucking a pussy is okay, if you need to pass the time with something more lively than a dildo. But a COCK! My man’s big cock! My Daddy’s cock! And I get to call him ‘Daddy!’ I just can’t believe the day has come and it’s all finally happening! Thank you SO MUCH for all your help and advice! Oh, and now he’s latched onto my left nipple again. I can’t even talk! He’s gonna make me cum again!”

Mindy said with rising excitement in her voice, “Me too! I’m getting close! Can I talk to Michelle?”

“Um, I don’t think she’d appreciate that right now. She’s kind of ... involved.” She laughed. “My God, you should see her! Cheeks sunk in, eyes shut tight, fingers sliding on the rest, soooo much suction! She’s TOTALLY FOCUSED on serving his cock to the very best of her ability! Thanks to your training, we’re already sucking like we’ve been doing it for years! I get so hot just watching, and knowing that’s Dan’s cock is crammed in her mouth! Dan’s great big cock! Your husband! Her own biological father! My Daddy too! I swear, this has been the best day of my life by a MILE!”

Mindy said, “She’s doing her industrial strength vacuum cleaner impression, huh? I can imagine!”

“No, actually, she’s taking it slow right now. More like gently suckling on his frenulum than the ‘frantic hair flying everywhere’ kind of wild stuff. She knows when to ease up to make him last, just like you taught us. Her cheeks are puckered in a little bit, but she’s doing the ‘taking it slow so it will last for hours’ thing. I was more describing how she was a couple of minutes ago. Hoo-wee! She was trying to inhale that fat monster down to the root! I have to say ‘trying to’ since she can’t really get a deep throat going yet, but she’s trying big time already. You shoulda heard her choking and gagging on it! I think it’s the sweetest, sexiest sound I’ve ever heard!”

Mindy’s voice was downright giddy. “Ooooh! That’s hot too! I can almost hear it, and see it! In fact, I can practically feel it sliding in between MY lips! I’ve never been SO HOT! This is actually better than sucking him myself!”

Ruby laughed. “I wouldn’t go that far!”

“Well, you might feel differently after you’ve sucked him a few thousand times. Which you will! Just remember dear, this is how it’s gonna be from now on. Every day, while I’m at work, you two are in charge of his cock!”

“Yes, ma’am!” She giggled gleefully.

“I expect you to take VERY good care of it! And of him! I want you two to stroke and suck him whenever he shows even the slightest hint of getting a boner! Keep his cockhead in your hot little mouths, soaked in his saliva! Or squeezed tight in your deep cleavage! If he wants to lick or fingerfuck your tight teenage virgin pussies, of course you’ll let him. Whatever it takes. Just so long as I’m at work and not there to take care of it myself.”

“Yes, ma’am!”

“It’ll be just like we always talked about. And he’s in total control of your hot bodies! Never forget that. You must always obey his every whim without question!”

“Duh! I’m so all over that plan already!”

Mindy chuckled. “I’ll bet you are! Mmmm! I wish this was some kind of video phone. Dammit!”

I figured they were getting way, way carried away with their lusty enthusiasm. There was no way they could keep up that level of sexual activity. I wouldn’t be able to write another page of my books if they came even close. But still, if even some reasonable, toned down fraction of their grand vision were to come true, I would be permanently living on cloud nine!

A thought came to Ruby. “Oh! By the way, Daddy’s calling us his ‘cock slaves’ now. Isn’t that just the BEST! We have you to thank for that, since it evolved out of your ‘pussy slave’ name. In fact, you mentioned it first, in passing, at the end of the last phone call!”

Mindy chuckled some more. “I did, didn’t I? Glad to be of service. Hmmm. ‘Cock slave.’ I like that. I like it a lot!”

Ruby giggled. “We all do! I love thinking that I’m ENSLAVED to his cock! Michelle and I, were totally HELPLESS to do anything but serve it and pleasure it, pretty much constantly! We have no choice! It owns us and controls us! It calls to us, like the song of the sirens, commanding us to drop to our knees and SUCK!”

Mindy responded, “MMMM! That is hot! Super hot!”

I was both disturbed and aroused to hear that Mindy fully approved of that name. That mixed emotion seemed to be happening to me a lot lately, and it somehow made everything even more of a turn-on. The Gruesome Twosome had gone off the deep end with their incest fantasy, and my wife was an enabler. It was unhealthy and wrong! I would have been highly disturbed except that I was so extremely horny! With Michelle continuing to slurp on my boner like an old pro, I was so far gone into lust that I didn’t even say a word about their new “cock slave” nickname.

Mindy and Ruby shared a satisfied sigh together. Then Mindy asked, “Is Michelle still sucking on all that tasty Dan-meat? Can you bring the phone near so I can hear it? I’d just hate to be the one to tell her when she has to go to work.”

I stopped suckling Ruby’s nipple, and said, “What? ... Hey, Ruby, please put the phone to my ear again.”

“Sure thing, Daddy.”

“Mindy,” I asked, “What’s this about Shelle having to go to work?”

Michelle had been too far away to hear the other end of the conversation, but she definitely heard that. At first she froze, but then she began redoubling her efforts on my shaft, apparently trying to get me to cum before she was dragged away from my crotch.

Mindy replied, “Oh yeah, sure. Let’s see, I think she’s doing an eleven-to-seven shift at the video shop. Isn’t that right, Ruby?”

Ruby nodded.

Mindy obviously couldn’t see that, but took the silence for a yes. “Oh my! It’s very nearly eleven now. And life must go on. Even cock slaves have to maintain their usual responsibilities.”

I looked at the clock next to the bed. It was 10:45. “Oh shit! You’re right. What a close call! It’s a good thing I called when I did.”

Michelle finally stopped sucking and raised her head up. “Dad, it’s a fucking shitty DISASTEROUS thing that you called when you did! I’m not going to work! You can’t make me go! I’m gonna stay here in bed and suck and stroke your delicious cock all day long, and that’s final! End of story!”

She dove back onto my stiffness with her lips. If anything, she redoubled her efforts yet again. I could feel her jaw opening ever so slightly wider as she tried to position me in her mouth for an even deeper penetration, one that would push me on into her throat. Unfortunately, my stiffness was making that difficult for her, and she couldn’t line things up correctly to deep throat me. That didn’t stop her from trying, but her gag reflex was kicking in, which was doing the most incredible things to my sensitive cockhead as she kept trying to take me deeper.

While listening to Michelle gag on my hot and throbbing hard-on, I said to Mindy, “Uh-oh. Gotta go. We’ve got a mini-crisis here, not to mention Shelle is trying to suck my entire body up into her mouth all at once, she’s got such an intense suction going on!”

“Okay, but could we have lunch? Actually, screw lunch. I just basically need you to come here and fuck the shit out of me! This is the most exciting thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life, but no way can I go home early. Not today.”

“I’ll see what I can do. I’ll talk to you about it later, okay? We’ve got to get Shelle off to work.”

“Okay. But wait. Before I go, Ruby, can you hear me?”

“Yep,” a disappointed Ruby replied.

“Good. Hold the phone close to Michelle’s head so she can hear me. Can you do that?”

“Just a sec.” She did so, and then said, “Okay.”

My wife spoke in her “responsible mother” voice. “Michelle, I know you must be crushed having to go to work. But this is a good opportunity to show him that you can balance your new cock slave fun with your daily responsibilities. Don’t give him reason to pull the plug! Show that you can act in moderation and be REASONABLE, okay?”

Ruby sighed. “I’ll speak for her, since she doesn’t want to stop sucking. Okay. It’s going to be sooooo hard! But we’ll try. I’ll do my best to help her.”

“Good. That’s a good girl. Honey?”

“Yes?”

“I’m going to go masturbate for, oh, the next three hours non-stop! Take care. Oh, and congratulations! First Sue Ellen last night, and now this!”

Ruby gasped. “Wait! Sue Ellen? The waitress? That’s all real?!”

“You bet your sweet ass it is! He seduced her in minutes flat, and now she’s head over heels for him! I’ll tell you all about it later. But watch out, girls, you may soon find yourself with some cock slave competition. Anyway, Honey, love you.”

“Love you. Bye.”

My first order of business was getting Michelle’s lips and tongue off my erection before I exploded into the back of her mouth (again), and I’m pretty sure she knew I was close to giving her another load, which was all the motivation she needed to try even harder.

I considered trying to pull her off, or having Ruby try to pull her off, or better, both of us trying at once. But I didn’t want to mess around with the ‘family jewels.’ Instead, I got a little smarter, and said, “Shelle, stop that this instant. If you don’t, then I’m gonna fuck Ruby’s tits first. I was going to fuck yours first, I was REALLY looking forward to it. But if you’re gonna be like that, it might be days before I get around to it.”

That worked. She pulled off immediately, and complained, “Okay, fine, but only if you fuck ‘em now!” She tried to rearrange herself and get her chest into position over my groin, but I quickly hopped off the bed before she could.

“NoooOOOOoooo! Daaaaaddyyyy! Don’t!” She belatedly tried to climb after me, but it was no use. “You tricked me!”

Standing there with my hands covering my erection, I said, “Shelle, here’s how it’s going to be. You’re going to shower and go to work-”

“NO! No, no, no! A thousand times no! It’s just a shit job, and I couldn’t care less if they fire me! This is a million times more important! I’ve been waiting for this for YEARS!”

Her face brightened as an idea came to her. “I know, I’ll take a sick day, that’s what I’ll do! I’m sick, lovesick, for you and your cock! Give it to me, Daddy! Give it to me GOOD!” She trembled with need as she brought her hands together and literally begged for my touch.

Ruby draped herself all over me as I continued to talk. She stood on tiptoes to press her head against mine, but she snaked a hand down, pushed my hands away, and started stroking my erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.