Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 16

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

When I woke up from my nap, I found myself in a more thoughtful mood. But, oddly enough, I didn’t feel the overwhelming guilt that usually hit me at such times.

Partly, I think that was because a general lusty mood was building up in me. Or call it a lusty fog, perhaps. The point is, at least ever since I’d ended the two-day no-teasing ban, something inside me had changed. I seemed to be at least somewhat horny all the time. Even when I’d climaxed and the sexual situation was long over, it seemed like the promise of yet more sex soon was still in the air. I couldn’t really do anything to get my mind off of everything that had happened, and nearly all of it aroused me to an incredible degree.

Hell, to be honest, the ‘lusty fog’ had been rolling in for weeks now, if not months, with a very gradual but inexorable buildup.

Day by day, Michelle and Ruby had pushed just a little bit more, gotten a little more daring. In retrospect, it seemed that all they could think about was having sex with me, and that intense sexual feeling had rubbed off on me. Just being in the same room with either of them gave me an erection these days, no matter what they were wearing or how they were acting. Now, events were starting to move faster as my guilt and emotional barriers were at long last crumbling under their relentless attentions. They could sense my increasing willingness and were responding with even bolder actions.

The hot tub conversation I’d overheard powerfully affected me. It was a game changer, for sure. Perhaps it would have scared others off, but I was already too far gone for that. It was like my remaining moral qualms had been shattered by a sledgehammer. That, and “inspecting” Ruby’s and Michelle’s naked bodies, had me rethinking my self-imposed rules.

My first instinct was to call Mindy, since, as always, she was my best friend, lover, and soul mate. But then it occurred to me that I couldn’t share what I’d heard or seen with her, since I wasn’t supposed to be spying on the girls in the first place.

But I decided to call her anyway. It was always good to hear her voice and touch base.

I had no trouble reaching her, and we had a nice chat. I did tell her all that happened before I spied on the hot tub action, and the description I gave of the two girls rubbing their naked bodies all over me and the way I felt up Ruby’s tits and ass put my wife into a nearly frenzied state of excitement. It was a good thing she had her own sound-proofed office, because she jilled herself to climax as I told my tale.

I was getting pretty mentally aroused too, but my penis was still down for the count. Once I’d finished explaining everything, I asked her, “Min, seriously, I don’t understand your lust for sharing me with other women. It’s not natural. These girls are totally obsessed with me, for some bizarre reason that I can’t figure out. Don’t you feel threatened by them?”

“No. I understand just where they’re coming from. We’ve talked. It’s all good. When you get off the phone, I want you to find Michelle and play with her big tits for a good long while, because she’s gonna feel left out and left behind until you do. That’s an order!”

She chuckled to make sure the “order” part was a joke. But it also kind of wasn’t.

I complained, “But darling. Doesn’t it bother you in the slightest if I were to do that? I don’t get it.”

“It bothers me that I won’t be there to see it. That’s the ONLY problem I have. But please, stop asking me why I love what I do. Why do you have a thing for blondes and some other guy doesn’t?”

“Because blondes look better,” I replied, laughing.

She laughed too. “You’re just saying that because I’m blonde!”

“True. But it IS true, just the same. That’s one of the things that attracts me to you. I mean, blonde hair is clearly more interesting to look at. There’s so many different colors to enjoy. There’s much more going on than an all-black mop of hair.”

“Yeah, well, another guy would say that about redheads, or whatever. My point is, just accept people are how they are. Now, go play with our daughter’s body like you own it, and that’s an order too!” She giggled.

“Yes, ma’am!” I laughed, pretending to be “forced” to perform this odious task.

She added, “Besides, she has that long mane of blonde hair down her back nearly to her ass, so if you love blondes, show it by rubbing your hard cock against her naked body!”

After the conversation I’d spied on, that sounded like an excellent idea. But not yet. I told my wife, “I’m not up to the task right now, but I’ll probably be feeling frisky again in a couple of hours. There’s no telling how many hugs and kisses I might share with the Gruesome Twosome while you’re slaving away at the office. You might want to come home early, if you want to catch the fun.”

She grunted. “UGH! Oh God! I’m getting horny all over again just thinking about it. Damn you, Daniel Cooper! Now I’m going to be a complete wreck for the rest of the day. I might as well go home now, but I can’t. But I’ll do what I can to clear my schedule. I’ll be there in two hours if all goes well, three hours at the max.”

I was very glad to hear that. If I was going to take part in any more “extreme” teasing with Michelle and Ruby, I’d feel better about it if Mindy was there and fully approving. Maybe she got excited hearing about it third hand, but would she still be so keen on it after seeing it with her own eyes? We needed to find the answer to that question, and right away.

Now, I had a couple of hours to kill. I didn’t want to go downstairs, that’s for sure. I knew that if I did, those two hell-spawn vixens would drag me into yet another very sexual situation. Even if I didn’t feel up for it, I’m sure they’d get me to change my mind before long. I was starting to look forward to those encounters more and more, but I wanted to wait for Mindy.

I knew I was in no condition to do any writing. Luckily, when it comes to writing books, it’s not like one has to produce every single day. I have hot streaks and cold streaks. I could go days without writing, and no one would know but me. It’s a pretty nice life for the few authors who sell enough books to make a living out of it. I didn’t even feel like doing more research on daily life in the Roman Empire. But in any case, I knew I had to do something to keep my mind occupied, so I picked up one of the great Horatio Hornblower books, and before long I was completely carried away to foreign lands and stormy seas.

The time flew by. Eventually, Mindy called and said she was leaving work and would be home shortly. I took a shower, and seeing that Mindy still wasn’t home, I went downstairs. I figured the two seductresses couldn’t stir up that much mischief in the short time before my wife arrived.

I found the two of them outside by the pool. They were lying on their lounge chairs, but they were deep in the shade under a big tree. It was the hottest part of the day, and one can only sunbathe so many hours. It looked like both of them had been reading books as well and had more or less drifted off to sleep.

They looked pretty much like any two normal teenage girls, lying face up in the sun with dark sunglasses on and books on their laps ... except for the fact that they were both buck naked and had rich all-over tans without the slightest hint of any tan lines!

Oh yeah, and I can’t forget to mention the fact that their voluptuous bodies would make all the other girls in their school weep with envy. Even their most stacked and sexy friends like Anjali or Nina couldn’t quite compare.

I walked up to Michelle’s lounge chair and sat on it. Their chairs were close together, so I could reach over and touch at least some of Ruby from this spot. I was wearing nothing but my bathing suit, since I planned to get some swimming in.

Michelle opened her eyes, but she was obviously just waking up and seemed almost drugged on opium ... or lust. But she was just a slow waker. “Hi Daddy,” she mumbled as she stared at me with a spaced-out smile.

“Yeah, hi Dan.”

I turned where I sat and looked over at Ruby. She was obviously waking up too. I found it interesting she called me “Dan” again, now that she wasn’t out of her mind with lust like she’d been earlier.

I said to both of them, “I thought I’d come out for a swim.”

“That’s nice,” Michelle replied with a dreamy and lost gaze.

I possessively ran my hands over their flawless teen bodies at the same time. I couldn’t reach all of Ruby from where I sat, but leaned over and stretched my arm out, and that allowed me to reach enough. I started at their shoulders and dragged my fingers down to their taut tummies, not missing their big tits along the way.

They smiled and purred with pleasure. “Mmmm!” But they were so out of it that they still didn’t stir much, or even keep their eyes open. I brought my hand back to their enormous racks, and that elicited more erotic sounding moans.

I was like a kid in a candy store. But I also wanted to pace myself, and not get carried away before my wife got here. Seeing that the two of them would be vegetables for a while more, I figured now was as good a time as any to go for a swim.

I dove into the water and swam a few laps, but I was so mentally distracted that I barely knew what I was doing. (Luckily, I didn’t have to think consciously about swimming to do it.) I was anxious for Mindy to arrive. I didn’t know what was going to happen after that, but I was eager to find out.

I felt a little bit guilty. What I’d heard from the two girls as I spied on them in the hot tub suggested they shared an almost disturbing sexual obsession about me. If I was a moral father figure, I should be trying to talk them down and divert their lust to boys their age. But instead, I was probably just going to feed their desires and take advantage of the situation!

I felt a bit cursed. It was a burden to have exceptionally beautiful daughters. Even Nicky was a total stunner, although it was hard to tell with the way she covered up all the time. The truth was, I probably would have behaved quite differently had those two Hellions not looked so incredibly gorgeous. I’d had to fight off my lusty desire for a long time now. I just couldn’t resist the temptation anymore, not after I knew how badly they desired me.

I promised myself that at least I would limit what I could do with them. Maybe I won’t feel so guilty if I show some restraint. We can and will help give each other lots of orgasms. But actual intercourse can never happen. Never! Not even with Ruby.

Getting out of the pool, I returned to my spot on Michelle’s lounge chair. I felt no need to dry myself off with a towel, since the warm weather would take care of that soon enough, even if I was in the shade.

I said to them, “Looks like the Gruesome Twosome are back amongst the living.” I felt my penis growing again, excited by that prospect. I leaned over Michelle and reached out for Ruby too. I lazily roamed a hand over both their nude bodies, just as I’d done before going to swim. Once again, I focused most of my attention on their immense racks. I was reluctant to touch their pussy mounds.

“Yeah,” Michelle said happily. She was still in a dreamy and lazy mood, but now her focus was all on me. She was staring at my chest above her with an obvious hunger. She probably found the rivulets of water flowing down my skin sexy, because she sure seemed absorbed in the sight.

Ruby moaned erotically, “Dan, I love how you’re touching us all over without even asking.” She looked at my hand caressing her lift tit from below. “And I ESPECIALLY love where you’re touching us!”

Michelle moaned just as erotically while stretching out some, “Yeah! You can do that ANY time, and NEVER ask! That’s an order!”

I chuckled. “Okay.” I circled a finger around one of her nipples while doing the exact same thing to Ruby at the exact same time.

I could see they really got off on that. I was looking over at Ruby, and I loved seeing her fists clench and her toes curl. Plus, her nipples grew erect in seconds as I looked at them and touched them. She just muttered, as if she could barely contain herself, “Oh God! Oh God!”

Michelle said with delight, “Daddy, it seems you’re starting to believe that we’re serious about being your big-titted cockteases ... and you’re treating us accordingly!”

I asked with deliberate cluelessness, “Is that a bad thing?”

“No, no! Hell, no!”

I looked to Michelle and saw her hand reaching towards her pussy, only to pull back at the last moment. Then it happened again. It seemed she longed to masturbate, but she was afraid to do it with me watching.

I wanted to stall for more time, so things wouldn’t get too hot and heavy before Mindy arrived. But I also had a question that was very much on my mind. So I continued to run my hands lazily over their nude bodies, but I continued to avoid their pussy mounds and even usually avoided their breasts too. Just touching their silky smooth skin anywhere was a delight.

I was particularly fascinated with their tummies at the moment. Even with them lying down, one could see (and feel!) the soft curves and indentations that showed how fit they were. For instance, both of them had a long, narrow groove running from just above their belly buttons to just below the start of their breasts. Only particularly athletic men or women have that groove, so it’s a sexy sign of a really fit body.

I also loved how similar their bodies were. When I looked from below their breasts I practically couldn’t tell who was who, except for Ruby’s slightly lighter tan. Seeing the sheen of rubbed-in suntan lotion and the occasional bead of sweat made me content to just run my fingers over their tummies for a while.

Eventually, I asked, “Shelle? Ruby? I’ve got a question for you both. I’m usually not this direct, but I think it’s pretty obvious that both of you have the ‘hots’ for this old geezer. I mean, the things that have happened in recent days ... It’s pretty nuts. Now, I’m not being judgmental. I’m trying to look on this as, you know, a phase both of you are going through. But my question is, what’s the appeal? I just don’t see it. You two are stone foxes. Look at the sheer size of these things, for starters!” As I said that, I caressed their tits again.

That resulted in more happy, almost orgasmic moans.

I pulled on their nipples a little bit as I continued, “Most guys love big breasts. I’m hardly the only one. But your bodies are phenomenal all over.” I went back to caressing their taut tummies. “You could have any guy you wanted, just by crooking your little finger. So what’s the deal with you two?”

Michelle said, “A-ha! There! You just answered your own question.”

“What?”

“You said ‘you could have any guy.’ So why limit ourselves to the clueless boobs at our school? Everybody knows that girls emotionally mature faster than boys. Those guys are all so excited about their X-Boxes or Grand Theft Auto or whatever crap video games they play these days. Puh-lease! I want a REAL man!”

I don’t know why, but the note of absolute determination in her voice sent a little thrill up my spine. At the very least, my daughter had “standards” when it came to the males of the species. Unfortunately, that also meant she’d narrowed the field of potential suitors in a way that still didn’t exclude me from being her prime target.

“Okay,” I replied, “Let’s say you want an older guy. Why not meet some college boys? I’ll bet you’d find some real hunks who are smart and refined too and would drool over the prospect of dating a girl like you.”

Ruby replied, “Yeah, but why bother? Why spend all that time looking for the perfect guy, when we have you right here? Bird in the hand versus two in the shaved bush and all that, y’know?”

“Yeah!” Michelle nodded in agreement. She was already starting to get into her sultry vixen mode. She spread her legs a little and cupped a breast with her hand, pushing it in towards her other one. “Besides, I know those college guys would drool over us ‘cos they want our bodies. The problem is, that’s all they’d want from us. They’d be more than happy to ‘fuck and run’ to tell their friends, if you pardon my blunt language. But that’s how the expression goes. Once you get a reputation as an easy lay and a hot fuck, you’re stuck with it. Word gets around, and then the only guys who’ll be interested in you are the ones you wouldn’t want to keep.”

She spread her legs wider. “Look at my pussy.”

My brain was basically shutting down, because I found myself gawking at her pussy without thinking. I even leaned over it until my head was directly above it.

“I’m not gonna go for a bunch of false modesty,” she said firmly. “I know I have a very nice pussy. Look at the even lips, the symmetry, the proud little nub above it.” She ran her fingers right along her slit to help show it off. “You think I’m gonna let just any cock in there? No way! How many losers would we have to go through - who look good at first but turn out just to be users?”

Ruby added, “And those other guys, they’re all talk. They couldn’t handle one of us, much less both of us at the same time. But look at you! Thanks to your long history with us, not only do you love us way more than they ever will, but you know exactly how to treat us. Look at how you’re driving us wild by casually running your hands all over us. I feel so helpless right now! Goose bumps all over!”

Michelle said, “Me too! Mmmm, see? Daddy, you just poked your finger in my belly button. That may seem like a small thing to you, but it’s making me so horny that I can’t stand it! You’re taming us with your every touch!”

My stiff cock was crying out for attention. But I ignored it, and said, “I’m sure if you really look around you can find some guys your age who know how to treat you right.”

Michelle said, “Maybe, maybe not. I highly doubt it. But again, why bother? We’ve got the perfect man right here.”

“Yeah!” Ruby agreed.

“The perfect man?” I asked, still staring at her crotch. She was running her fingers all over her pussy mound now. She wasn’t quite masturbating, but she was making sure to keep my attention.

I drew a line between the bottom of her nearest breast and the top of her rib cage. I was doing the exact same thing to Ruby. I said, “Now it’s my turn to say ‘puh-lease.’ I’m just an ordinary guy. Besides, I’m married.” I nodded towards the wedding ring on my finger.

Ruby sat up and responded with unexpected indignation, “‘Ordinary guy?’ Hardly!” Her sudden motion had knocked my hand off her body, so she took it and brought it back to her upper tummy. “My dad, now he was an ordinary guy. Just another loser slugging it out in the rat race. But you, look at you. Let’s not even count how much we love you for a second. Let’s not even think about your great big cock, although that’s hard to do.” She giggled. “You’ve got a cool job writing best-selling books, you’ve hung out with famous people, you’re smart, you’re sexy as hell, you’re super nice and loving and understanding ... Michelle, help me out, here!”

“Daaaaddy!” Michelle pleaded. She sat up too, but she also held my hand to her tummy so I could keep on exploring. “Don’t be thick. Just look at you! Look at your chest! How can I not get all weak in the knees and googly-eyed? I don’t care if you are my daddy, you’re a HUNK!”

“Not only that,” Ruby added, “but you have such a great touch.” She began running her hands all over her big breasts, finally forcing my eyes from Michelle. “When I think about the way you play with my breasts, I get all tingly. I think: ‘There’s a man who knows just how to control a woman!’ It’s like you can read my mind and know exactly what I want, and yet you’re constantly surprising me too! It makes me want to submit to you and repay the favor. And that’s before you’ve really started to know my body. When I think about what you’ll do later ... Oh God! And then when you played with my ass. God!”

Frustrated that the way she was caressing her rack wasn’t encouragement enough, she grabbed my hand that was near her and had it firmly cup the underside of her nearest round tit. Clearly, she was getting hot and bothered and wanted me to do more than just lazily run a finger over her skin here and there. They didn’t know I was waiting for Mindy.

Michelle rolled her eyes at her best friend. “There you go again.” She thrust her chest forward at me, and cupped the undersides for good measure. “Can’t you play with my big tits too? Or I’m never gonna hear the end of it from Miss Tingly Tits over there. I love what you’re doing already, but go all out!”

Ruby said, “See?! See how much you make us want you? It’s almost cruel and mean how sexy you are, because you won’t let us play with your cock!”

Trying to keep the conversation on track, I ignored that. In fact, I let go of them altogether, since things were growing too steamy. I said, “Okay, let’s say for the sake of argument that I’m a good catch. There’s still only one of me, and there’s you two plus Mindy. That’s not good math.”

Michelle was sensuously exploring her own bare breasts, since I wasn’t willing to do it right now. “Oh yes it is. A stud like you needs a couple of hotties on the side, at least!”

I chuckled. “So, what? You’re my mistresses now?”

Michelle replied with a mysterious and lusty stare that nearly knocked me over. “Mmmm! Something like that...”

I looked over at Ruby. If anything, she had an even more intense “come hither” look. Obviously, she wholeheartedly approved of the mistress idea.

My cock very much wanted to get involved. But I held back. I worried that my ego was probably loving this too much. Both girls were fawning over me like I was the greatest thing since sliced bread. It was actually a bit disturbing to me, because I’m a modest guy. I found myself looking around nervously, suddenly eager to change the conversation.

Ruby suddenly stood up. Then she walked around the lounge chairs so she could stand up close to me. “Dan, I just realized something! What’s the deal with coming out here and not giving me a hello kiss?” She struck a sexy and defiant pose, jutting a hip out and planting her hand on it.

Michelle stood up as well, positioning herself right next to her. “Yeah, Daddy! Me too! That’s just RUDE!”

I grinned like a Cheshire Cat. I looked back towards the house for any sign of Mindy, but I didn’t see her. I was too caught up in the moment to wait around. “Okay, you got me. Who goes first?”

Both of them rushed forward. I had to hold my hand up. “Whoa! You realize you two could, I dunno, flatter me to death or something. Here, Shelle, why don’t you kiss me before my ego swells up and pops?” Since I’d kissed Ruby almost exclusively earlier, I thought it was only fair to give Michelle more attention.

About two seconds later, I found my arms full of a nude teen sexpot! Her lips went straight for mine, and I could tell that this time she wasn’t going to settle for just lips on lips. But I wasn’t going to give in so easily. I was plenty eager to French kiss her with lots of tongue, but I wanted to play hard to get.

Ruby obviously remembered how I’d given in by accidentally opening my mouth, and she tried her best to create a distraction. “Hey! Look! The neighbors are watching!” Her naked body jumped up and down excitedly as she pointed away.

That made me look around a little bit, but I didn’t open my mouth. Besides, I knew no neighbors could see into our backyard. We were at the top of a hill (with a great view of the ocean) and the houses on both sides of ours were downhill a ways.

Ruby tried again, while pointing up at the sky this time. “Ohmigod! Is that a UFO?! Aaaaiiiieeee! Space midgets!”

For some reason, “space midgets” made me laugh out loud. And by laughing, my lips came open.

Michelle quickly took advantage, and she slipped her tongue in and refused to cede her position. At first, I was reluctant. How much of that was still stalling for time and how much was lingering resistance to necking with my own daughter, I wasn’t sure. But slowly, ever so slowly, I gave in. Soon, I found myself kissing back with lots of passion - and lots of tongue!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.