Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I proceeded to eat breakfast all by myself. I didn’t know if Michelle had eaten already or if she was just ignoring me. But she was fully capable of fixing food for herself if she was hungry, so I didn’t let that bother me.

With all the weird things that had happened in my life lately, I wanted to simply stay in my den and lay low. I needed to process things and recover. So I went to the den and surfed the Internet. Because I write historical fiction, I need to do a lot of historical research for the settings of my novels. My most popular series of books were set in the ancient Roman Empire, and I was planning another book in that series. I wasn’t working on that in recent days, but I tend to work on more than one book at a time so if I lose my inspiration on one I can switch to another for a while. That was the case here, so I decided I’d read up on daily life in Roman times. That would help take Michelle off my mind.

However, only a couple of minutes later, Michelle knocked on my door and poked her head in. “Daddy, sorry about earlier. One question, though. I know I’m pushing my luck here, but I figured it’s best to get this settled now, up front, so we’re clear on the rules. You’ve got these hang-ups about me helping you ‘cos I’m your daughter and all, but what if Ruby were to do it? Wouldn’t that be better?”

I thought about that some before I answered. Given that I was hooked on this teasing arrangement, I did have a problem with getting hot and bothered and only being able to masturbate to relieve myself. I could tell that meant I’d be doing a hell of a lot of masturbating in the near future, and that sucked. I thought, Ruby isn’t my daughter, technically speaking. Let’s be realistic: this “tease until I masturbate” plan isn’t good. I’m probably going to bend on that after a while. What if I can get relief with Ruby? Nothing extreme. Not even handjobs. But just enough to get off. That would be much, much better!

And why not? Mindy fully approves. What’s the difference between having her rub my dick with her body than having me go to the next room and do it myself a minute later? It’s time I get wild and put my old worries related to my parents behind me!

I finally said a bit shyly, “Look. I really love Ruby. You know that. And the teasing she did to me before the ban ... where she rubbed her body against my stiffness ... I could deal with that level, from her. Maybe even until the point of completion. But that’s it. The absolute limit. And only from her, since she’s not genetically related to me.”

Michelle’s face lit up. She looked tremendously relieved. “Goody! I’m glad you said that, ‘cos she’s gonna be here in, like, three seconds. Later!” Her head disappeared as she closed my door.

I was still thinking that over a couple of minutes later when the doorbell rang. It kept ringing and no one answered it. A few yells of “Michelle” returned no answer, so I reluctantly went downstairs to open the door. Much to my chagrin, I found my hard-on returning with a vengeance.

I took a peek through the peephole and saw it was Ruby. That was strange, since she had the keys to the house and always let herself in on her own.

I considered stalling for time before I answered the door, but I realized that it was the prospect of seeing Ruby that was getting me so aroused and I’d be waiting there a very long time before going flaccid with her on my brain. So I adjusted my package to hide my erection in my shorts as best I could, and then I opened the door.

Ruby gave me a big smile, and closed the door behind herself. “Hi, Dan! Looking good, as usual!”

I don’t know why Ruby thought I was looking good, as I was merely wearing an old T-shirt and some faded and worn-out shorts (plus boxers inside - I’d learned my lesson on not wearing underwear).

Ruby, on the other hand, looked fantastic. She was wearing short maroon jogging shorts and a loose red top, with an emphasis on loose. It didn’t cover much to begin with - I could see her belly button and what looked to be miles and miles of cleavage. But it was also obvious that there was no bra underneath. Just standing still, her breasts were somehow jiggling in an enticingly delightful manner.

Her clothes were sexy but casual. So it was incongruous that she was wearing red high heels too. That certainly wasn’t something she typically wore.

I yelled to Michelle, but really more to please Ruby, “Shelle! Help! There’s a fire in the doorway!”

Ruby winked at me and gave me a big hug. She liked it when I made fire jokes about her red hair, and she’d probably chosen to wear red just to squeeze some kind of comment like that out of me.

I rubbed her spiky short hair. That was a kind of playful thing I did to her sometimes. It always put a smile on her face if there wasn’t one there already (which was rare).

Alarm bells went off as I remembered the last time Ruby hugged me, and how out of hand that situation got. At least my erection was safely tucked away for the moment. But then again, hadn’t I just told Michelle that I approved of that very sort of contact? I need to buck up and “take” that much great stimulation!

Ruby said, “You’re so sweet.” She kissed me for the comment I’d just made. She planted her lips on mine, but I resisted by keeping my lips closed. However, I couldn’t stop myself from putting my hands on her ass cheeks and giving them a good squeeze through her jogging shorts. I have a habit of doing that during prolonged kisses with Mindy.

We were still hugging and kissing when Michelle came bounding down the stairs about a minute later. Ruby’s tongue seemed to be trying to find a way into my mouth while her hard nipples poked deep into my chest.

Michelle took a look at the two of us and said jokingly, “You two. You should get a room! You can use mine, and I’ll watch!”

Then, more hesitantly, she asked, “Daddy, I know you’re mad at what I tried earlier, but it’s still okay if Ruby gives you a true sexy kiss like before, isn’t it?”

I opened my mouth to answer that, which was a big mistake. It was the same trick they’d tried last time, and I fell for it again.

Ruby had broken lip contact and moved her head back a couple of inches as if she was going to give me space to talk, but as soon as my lips opened up, she pressed her face forward.

Suddenly, my mouth was filled with tongue. And with the way Ruby was rubbing herself all over me, I didn’t have the willpower to pull away. Not to mention I couldn’t if I tried, since her arms were wrapped around me like a boa constrictor.

My eyes were closed as I savored the lip-lock, but I heard Michelle say in an especially mischievous voice, “Ruby, you’ll be glad to know that Daddy just told me that he’s giving you extra cocktease privileges. Since you’re not his natural daughter, you can rub against his boner until he cums!”

Ruby loved the sound of that, judging by her sexy moan. I could actually feel a wave of tingly excitement through her body, since she was so tightly pressed against me. And she started tilting her head this way and that, kissing me with even more passion than before!

Michelle added in a joyous voice, “Just like what you were doing to him last time you two were like this! And if I recall correctly, girl, you weren’t so overdressed then. Hint, hint!”

I heard the sound of a zipper unzipping.

Ruby pulled her body away from mine ever so briefly, just long enough for her top to fall away. I could sense a hand snatching it away, leaving just my T-shirt between me and Ruby’s bare chest and hard nipples. I could feel the heavy, excited breathing of her warm body against mine.

Next, I heard Michelle say, “And Daddy, your shirt was up to your armpits like this, wasn’t it?”

I seemed to have no willpower to fight these two relentless vixens. The next thing I knew, my shirt was pulled up and my chest was rubbing against Ruby’s much curvier chest, skin to skin. I immediately noticed her chest seemed to be oiled up somehow.

The additional skin-to-skin contact seemed to really turn her on, and she launched into the next kiss with even MORE passion! My boner was trapped in my shorts, but I could still feel it pressing tightly against Ruby’s hard body, near the top of her pussy mound. (It was lower on her than last time since she was up on high heels.) So far she’d been standing still, but she began more actively grinding against it.

I felt Michelle’s hand stroking up and down my back a little, but then she let go. Seconds later, I could feel Ruby’s jogging shorts sliding down her legs. Obviously, this was entirely Michelle’s doing since both of Ruby’s hands were gripping my ass, seemingly trying to press my erection harder into her lower belly.

My hands on Ruby’s ass went exploring to see if I could find any panties or bikini bottoms. There were none! I even explored into her ass crack, and didn’t find anything.

Ruby sure seemed to love my explorations though, judging from her sexy wiggling against me and the way she moaned into my mouth.

I couldn’t see Michelle since my eyes were closed so I could concentrate on the kissing. But I heard her say to Ruby from right behind her, “Now, THAT’S better. That’s more like how it was last time. Ruby, you’re going to be a good big-titted cocktease for Daddy, aren’t you?”

“MMMPFH!” Ruby moaned particularly loudly into my mouth as she kept on trying to “win” our ongoing “tongue battle.” Clearly, her answer was “YES!”

I could guess what was coming next. Michelle said, “But still, it’s not exactly the same as last time, is it? Daddy, if I remember, your shorts had some trouble staying up too. Kind of like this.”

Ruby pulled her lower body back just a tad, allowing Michelle to pull my shorts and boxers down past my knees.

Suddenly, there I was, buck naked for all practical purposes, kissing and fondling Ruby, who actually was buck naked! Just like before, my bare erection was pressing up against Ruby’s body. Except I noticed with concern that my exposed hard-on was rubbing right where Ruby’s bush would be, if she’d had one. I could even feel it pressing against her clit and her pussy lips!

That freaked me out - we were practically having sex standing up! I was a few inches taller than Ruby, but her heels were four or five inches high, putting our genitals all too close to each other. Hell, we basically were dry humping! I immediately pulled back a bit so we weren’t touching there. “Okay, what’s going on?”

I felt Michelle hug me from behind. The way her big globes pressed into my bare back made it obvious that she wasn’t wearing any kind of top, especially since I could feel her erect nipples poking me without any barrier. She said, “Don’t worry, Daddy. We totally believe in your rules. But this is all legal. You said so yourself!”

I grumbled, “I shouldn’t be touching Ruby’s pussy in any way.” Michelle’s hug had actually pushed my cock against Ruby’s cunt again. I could feel how very hot it was, and she was actually wetting my balls and lower shaft with her juices!

Michelle said brightly, “Then don’t! Ruby, why don’t you move so he’s not touching you there?”

“Good idea!” Ruby began sliding her entire body up and down mine. I’d already noticed her front side was slicked up with some kind of oily substance, perhaps suntan lotion. But I hadn’t really paid that any mind until now. Whatever it was made her body glide all over mine in the most distracting and arousing manner!

So, yeah, my dick wasn’t constantly brushing against Ruby’s pussy like before, but Ruby’s all-over body slide against me was twice as arousing! It was pure bliss feeling her round tits sliding against my bare chest. Good God! At least while she was doing that she couldn’t wow me with more burning hot kisses, since her mouth was moving up and down about six inches each time, along with the rest of her body.

I said between heavy breaths, “Shelle, let’s be careful. Are you still wearing something? I don’t want you to go too far!”

Michelle replied, while helping me take my T-shirt the rest of the way off, “Yes, Daddy. I’m not happy about it, but I’m wearing panties. I want to show I’m being a good girl for you.”

I thought, “Trust, but verify.” I reached behind me and felt around for one of Michelle’s hips. Sure enough, I felt a strap of cloth running just over her hip, suggesting high-cut panties.

She said, “You see? Told you!” She giggled gaily. Clearly, she was having the time of her life! “I’m going to be SO good for you!”

Then I felt her hands on my hips. She started rubbing me from behind, in the exact same way Ruby was rubbing me in front! I hadn’t gotten a good look of my daughter since she’d joined us, but I could tell that she was wearing high heels too, judging from how high her F-cups were rubbing against my back. And they were thoroughly oiled up too!

The whole thing was way too arousing! If their goal was to get me to cum without any hands actually touching my erection, they were going to succeed very soon!

At least neither of them were kissing me at the moment, due to all the sliding.

Michelle said, “Daddy, I’ll bet you were thinking that Ruby grew a lot overnight!”

I grumbled, “Yeah, well, she’s all grown up all over, that’s for sure!” I took my hands from Ruby’s ass and brought them to her E-cups. It might have been wrong, but I couldn’t help myself. For a brief moment I worried about how Mindy would take seeing all this, then I realized she would probably be delighted.

Ruby greatly reduced her sliding, without stopping it altogether, so I could fondle her squeezable melons without having the trouble of them always moving unpredictably.

Ruby said breathlessly, “Michelle, he’s TOTALLY fondling my tits! My big tits! I’m so happy I could just DIE!”

Michelle enthused, “YESSSS! It’s about time! Daddy, I can’t wait until you play with mine!”

Thoughts of doing that, plus the way Ruby’s knockers felt in my hand, plus everything else, suddenly had me on the cusp of a climax. I shouted, “Hold on! Let’s just ... stop for a minute! Too horny!”

They both immediately halted all their movement while remaining pressed against me.

Ruby asked, “You’re not mad?”

“No ... just horny!” I was so breathless I had trouble saying that much.

Ruby and Michelle both exploded into a supernova of joy upon hearing that. Their bodies wiggled so much that I very nearly came, despite my intense struggles to hold back. It wasn’t just that I wanted to prolong the joy; a part of me still felt to actually cum while embracing these two would be wrong.

The two Hellions were facing each other with me sandwiched in between. They had their heads on the same side of my head, so their noses were practically touching. I heard Ruby say, “It’s happening! We’re doing it!”

Michelle added, “I know! We’re gonna make him CUM soon! It’s a dream come true!”

I couldn’t see them directly because their heads were to the side of mine, but I could see enough to tell they French kissed!

Shit! As if things weren’t arousing enough already! I also took my hands off Ruby’s tits and just wrapped my arms around her back. I shut my eyes tightly and fought for dear life not to cum. My only saving grace was that they really had stopped all movement except for their kissing. Still, feeling myself trapped between their two voluptuous, warm bodies nearly pushed me over the edge anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.