Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I generally stayed in my den and worked. I actually made a lot of good progress with my writing. I’d been so troubled in recent days that I was a mess. But now I was back on track. It felt great!

That feeling reassured me that I’d made the right decision. True, this was a strange lifestyle we were choosing to live, but French kissing and hugging one’s daughter didn’t really seem to be incest in my book. Not really. IF it worked for us and no one else found out, that’s what mattered.

I knew it would only last for the summer anyway, because the Gruesome Twosome were going to start school at the University of California, Irvine, in the fall. That was less than an hour away, but we’d already discussed that they needed to live on their own so they could spread their wings and fully immerse themselves in college life.

Outside by the pool, a small group of bikini-clad teenage bombshells held a party practically the whole afternoon.

Normally, I went outside for at least a few minutes to be hospitable and say hello when the Hellions brought some of their friends over. But I decided it was better not to even go down there today. My libido had been burning hot for weeks now. I resolved to spend the entire day just writing and cooling down.

The problem was that all the “usual suspects” were there. Unlike my bedroom, Michelle’s bedroom overlooks the backyard pool area. So I went to her room a couple of times and peeked through the blinds, just to see which friends were there. It was pretty much the exact crowd I’d suspected.

Birds of a feather flock together, and since Michelle and Ruby were the most beautiful of the “beautiful people” in their old high school, there seemed to be some kind of unwritten rule that all of their girl friends had to be beautiful too. None of their friends were as busty as Michelle (which eighteen-year-old was?!), but a few were in the same ballpark as Ruby, or close to it. Friends like Anjali and Nina. I wanted to be careful to avoid them in particular because I’m such a tit man. But to be honest, the biggest problem for me with going to the backyard by far was that Michelle and Ruby would naturally be there too.

Happily, Ruby came to check on me when I didn’t come downstairs for lunch at the usual time. I was able to get her to bring lunch up to me, as well as tell the guests my apologies that I was too busy to visit today.

The party ended without incident. I found that a pleasant surprise, since I thought the girls might try to get friendly with me. Perhaps the their friends kept their scheming minds occupied.

Mindy had left earlier to run some errands, or “wobble some errands” as she put it, given all the fucking we’d been doing. When Mindy came home, she seemed just as excited as Michelle about my change of heart. I told her how smoothly things had gone, and that made her even more thrilled.

We ran upstairs and had a ‘quickie’.

Then, as we lay in bed basking in the afterglow, she said to me, “My love, I’m so glad you’ve changed your mind. I was and still am one hundred percent behind you, supporting whatever it is you want to do. I know you may want to change your mind on this again if it doesn’t work out. If you do, I’ll be right there with you. I didn’t want to influence you in any way, because it was your decision and yours alone. But my instinct tells me this is what’s best. It just feels right.”

I nodded, because I had that feeling too.

She added, “Michelle needs this. It’s very important to her. You know she’s all about family, and you’re kind of her idol. By going cold turkey on the teasing, I think she felt like you weren’t just rejecting her teasing, you were rejecting her completely.”

“Yeah, I kind of figured that.”

“She loves you so very much. It’s no wonder she couldn’t stop crying. And I still say that teasing is going to be the spice that’ll keep us romping like bunnies overdosing on Viagra for years to come.”

I replied, “We’ll see. Like I was telling myself earlier, I’ve crossed some kind of Rubicon. Before, I was feeling all conflicted, but now I’m determined to give this a try. I’m feeling good! I am discovering my wild side, and I actually like it.”

“Good! Any second thoughts?”

“Of course. Even though I’m optimistic, I’m still scared shitless that I’ve made the wrong decision. With Michelle, it’s like we’re damned if we do, and we’re damned if we don’t. I’m just hoping we can find the right balance and have a teasing and sexy and fun house, without me going too far and actually doing something physical with her.”

“So you’re against any kind of touching now?”

“No. You know the rules. The key one is that they can touch me, but not my penis.”

My wife looked very disappointed.

“What, you think I should let them touch me there?!”

“No, of course not. I think you have a good rule. But I have my wild fantasies. I’m afraid those Internet stories must have gotten to me. I have such naughty taboo thoughts. I get so excited thinking about her touching you there! Rubbing herself against it. Kissing it with her soft, pouty lips. Licking you, even. There.” She pointed significantly towards my crotch. “Touching the King.”

I snorted with derision at that. “It’s been a couple of days already and you’re still calling it the King? That joke’s getting old.”

She grinned, but said, “That’s no joke. That’s its name now. The King.” She mock-bowed in its direction. “Your Majesty, how may I serve you? ... What’s that you say, Your Majesty? You want to spank my naughty ass and then fuck me? Well okay, but if you fuck me, since you’re the King, you’re going to have to fuck me royally.”

I laughed. “Hey, I was fucking you royally even before my dick ‘took the throne.’ Whatever that means. Which reminds me, when did the coronation ceremony happen? I think I missed that.”

Her eyes lit up. “Oooh! What a great idea! Let me get back to you on that.”

“Uh-oh. I smell danger and mischief.”

She quipped, “Oh, is that what that is? And here I was, thinking that smell was because you’d forgotten to flush the toilet.”

“Ha-ha. Getting back to the topic at hand, God knows why, but you’ve got all these weird-ass ideas about incest. You know I have to draw the line where I do. Can you keep your fantasies in check?”

She replied, “I’ll control myself. I really will. It won’t be easy, but I will. But can we still use that as role-play fodder? You have to admit that what we did that one night a couple of nights ago was the most intense sex ever.”

“True. But if we have sex like that every night, they’ll be wheeling us to the hospital before long.”

“Good point.” She said in a sultry, high-pitched voice, “I’ll try to be a good little girl. Most of the time ... Daddy.” She just about knocked me over with her ‘come hither’ look.

I tried not to show how much that got to me. I teased back, “Well, at least if you get naughty, I have a new arrow in my quiver. Naughty girls get a very hard spanking in this household!” I playfully slapped her on the ass.

“Oooh! You beast!” She wiggled her behind at me playfully. “More, please!”

We kissed, which turned into a prolonged make-out session. Somehow, that turned into a sixty-nine. I’m a very lucky guy in that my wife not only doesn’t mind going down on me, she positively loves doing it! Life was good.

Eventually, we dressed up and went downstairs to have dinner. Not only had the friends all gone home, but even Ruby had returned home to eat dinner with her mother Cindy, like usual. We generally saw a lot of Ruby during the day, but not so much in the evenings.

Michelle was happy; everyone was happy. We had a grand ol’ time, with Mindy cracking jokes left and right.

Michelle dressed in a way she never would have dressed before I “officially approved” of the teasing. She wore a short miniskirt, but one that was long enough to cover her pussy and ass cheeks, with a few inches to spare. That wasn’t the attention grabber. Not surprisingly, she specialized in showing off her enormous rack. Her top would have been a fairly ordinary green spaghetti strap blouse that showed off the upper slopes of her tits nicely. But the kicker was that it was cut extremely short on the bottom edge, so the very bottom slopes of her round melons were visible. And of course she wore no bra, so it was a non-stop jiggle-fest.

She didn’t overly tease much. For instance, she didn’t go out of the way to preen and pose. But there was a great buzz of excitement in the air, helped greatly by her revealing blouse.

Mindy made some joking references to what happened before the cooling off period. For instance, she pretended to knock the salt shaker off the table, and then pretended to search for it, mostly in my lap. She didn’t really touch my dick (and yes, it was erect!), but she made greatly exaggerated jacking off motions with her arm.

Everybody thought that was hilarious, even me. But at the same time, there was a part of me that was completely floored we could be joking about such a thing as a family. What would Nicky think if she was home for vacation and eating dinner with us and we kept talking in this manner? She’d think we’re all certifiably insane, for starters.

I realized with a start, That could be a very real problem soon! Today is May 22nd, and Nicky’s last final is on May 24th. That’s just two days from now! True, she won’t be coming back home right away, but she will be coming home soon, and she’ll be spending the whole summer here. I need to figure out what to do about that!

Mindy also let slip the new “King” nickname, and Michelle thought that was the greatest thing ever. The way her eyes lit up as she drew in her breath told me that she was instantly sold on this particular family tradition. After all, it created all kinds of new teasing possibilities.

For instance, she pretended to talk about Elvis. “You know, speaking of the King, I’m a huge fan. In fact, I think I luuuuve the King.”

“Oh, do you?” Mindy asked, prodding her for more.

“I do! You know, I’ve heard it said that women scream and swoon whenever they see the King shake. I could totally believe it.”

“Oh, it’s definitely true, dear,” Mindy said with a slap-happy grin. “Would you like me to shake it a little? And then we can see if you swoon.”

“Please!”

I finally butted in and said, “Okay, you two, cut it out.”

But Michelle couldn’t resist adding, “The problem with the King though, is that I hear he got really fat.”

“That’s true,” Mindy said proudly, delighting in having a well-endowed husband. “He’s VERY fat and thick! Such a shame. You can barely get your arms around him, if you know what I mean.”

“I do!” Perhaps trying to make the teasing less obvious, Michelle said, “I can totally picture him in that white jumpsuit of his.”

Mindy spoke as if she was seriously correcting her daughter, “We call that a ‘condom, ‘ dear.”

I had to laugh at that, it was so silly. But I said, “Okay, very funny, but that’s enough. Shelle, I don’t need to tell you twice to behave.”

Michelle’s eyebrows were raised in alarm. She suddenly sat up straight, as if called to attention, and said, “Oops! Mum’s the word!” She pretended to zip her lips shut.

That was about as racy as things got all dinner, which was fine with me. I enjoyed that level of joking around, not to mention the visual display Michelle was putting on. But I could tell my Johnson was going to be stuck with the “King” label for some time to come. The two of them were having too much fun with it.

At one point, Mindy asked Michelle, “So, have you and Ruby talked about how you plan to behave to make Dan happy?”

“Sure thing! We’ve talked about it a LOT in recent days. The main thing is that we have to obey him in all things, and especially obey his rules.” She spoke directly to me: “Daddy, you’re the boss!”

Then she continued with Mindy, “We like the name ‘big-titted cocktease, ‘ and we’re going to wear it with pride. Our goal is to be as sexy and arousing as possible without, you know, actually touching him much. Sex is more than half mental anyway, right? So we may not directly jack him off, but we can try to get him that horny with our words and our clothes and our poses and such. It’s going to be SUCH FUN! I can’t wait to get started!”

Mindy nodded at Michelle’s daring blouse, and said with wry amusement, “Looks to me like you’ve already gotten started.”

Michelle turned away, slightly embarrassed. “Yeah. A little.” She couldn’t stop smiling. Then, feeling bold, she cupped her enormous boobs from below and let go, causing them to wildly bounce.

My wife clapped her hands like she’d just seen a great magic trick. “That’s the spirit!”

My sultry blonde daughter beamed, even as she blushed slightly.

I thought, Boy, what am I getting myself into? This is going be a wild, sexy summer. It will be just like riding the tiger by the tail!

Once our family dinner was over, Mindy and I could hardly get upstairs fast enough to get our hands on each other again. I made love to her fast and hard. Life was just getting better and better. The ‘spicing up’ theory seemed to be coming true in spades.

“There’s just one thing, Honey,” my wife said as she was giving me a handjob in bed a short time later. She was getting me stiff for round two. “You made a promise to Michelle just before you put a temporary stop to the teasing. You promised that she could have more of your ‘energy drink.’”

“Noooo! You don’t mean... !”

I’m sure she could feel my erection twitch with excitement in her sliding fingers.

She leaned in close and whispered breathlessly, “I do!”

Normally, my wife was the perpetual jokester, and this seemed like the setup for another joke. But she seemed dead serious. We had an arrangement - when I asked her “No joking?” she had to answer honestly. It wasn’t a card I pulled very often, but I used it now.

“No joking?”

“None. I’m dead serious. You made a promise! You’ve taught her how important it is to keep promises.”

“We can let this one slide.” I was getting uncontrollably horny imagining Michelle drinking a glass of my cum!

Mindy started stroking me faster as my dick rapidly engorged. “The thing is, she REALLY doesn’t know that it’s your cum. She just thinks we’re being mean in not sharing our new snack food.”

“Come on! You’ve got to be kidding. There’s no frickin’ way in hell she couldn’t know.”

Like a lion moving in for the kill, she scooted down and started licking my cockhead as well as stroking the rest. “Sure, she thinks it’s your cum now, but we’ll get her to think that it wasn’t!”

“Come again?”

“Cum is almost always bitter, I’m told. But your cum is truly sweet, thanks to your fruity, non-meat diet. I’m not kidding when I say I could squirt it on a dessert and no one would be the wiser. I can mix it in with some other stuff so she really will never know. It’ll be close enough in taste to your stuff that she’ll think it was the same stuff she had before, but it’ll be different enough that she’d be bummed and think it wasn’t actually your cum! This way, you’re in the clear!’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.