Reasonable Bounds
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I realized that I needed to call Mindy, and fast! Luckily, there was a receiver on the kitchen counter. I called Mindy’s cell phone number.

There was no answer, so I decided to leave a message to give me a call ASAP. But before I could do that, I had to wait through her recorded greeting: “Hi, this is Mindy Cooper. Sorry, I’m not available right now. Dan, Honey, if you’re calling, you have my permission for anything. And I do mean ANYTHING! I leave it up to YOU! You make the decision.”

That floored me so much that I hung up without leaving a message.

The kitchen and dining room were essentially the same room, separated only by the kitchen counter. Michelle and Ruby stood in the middle of the dining room a short distance in front of me, but I resolutely pretended they weren’t there. I needed to calm down, and let my dick calm down! Far from going flaccid, my wet erection was soaking my underwear and even creating a large wet spot on the front of my shorts. Pre-cum continued to leak out of it, exacerbating the problem.

I closed my eyes and thought about the message that Mindy must have recorded for me in the last hour or so. When I’d tried calling her earlier, I’d heard a little bit of her usual message before I hung up. I thought, “Dan, Honey, if you’re calling, you have my permission for anything. And I do mean ANYTHING! I leave it up to YOU! You make the decision.” Those were HER words! She’s serious about this. No second doubts! Yesterday, I gave her the hypothetical of Shelle wanting to give me a blowjob and she brushed it off, saying how far I went was entirely up to me.

That means she’s okay with what just happened! As crazy as it sounds, that’s what she said. Her phone message gives me a “get out of jail free card.” Thank God!

But the problem is still there. Just because my wife abdicates her responsibility in this for unknown and very inexplicable reasons, Michelle is still my daughter and Ruby is my almost daughter. I still can’t let anything happen. They took me by surprise, and now everything is fucked up. At the very least, I can’t let that happen again!

I was grateful the two of them were giving me some space and weren’t trying to talk to me, although I could hear them excitedly whispering to each other. Just from the tone of their voices, it sounded like they were about to fly to the moon. I needed to bring them back to Earth somehow.

I waited another minute until my head somewhat cleared and my breathing eased. My dick was still hard, but I knew I’d have to wait ten minutes or more for it to go flaccid, if it went flaccid at all. It was almost physically impossible for me to not have an erection around the Gruesome Twosome, especially after what they’d just done to me! I would just have to grin and bear it.

When I walked around the counter into the dining room, Michelle and Ruby were standing side by side and anxiously waiting for me. They had their towels precariously wrapped around their substantial chests. They’d both managed to cover their nipples up, but it was a very close thing. Even through the terry cloth of those towels, I could see the suggestive bulges of hard nipples on big round tits, and lots and lots of tightly pressed cleavage.

The towels were long enough to wrap all the way around their bodies, but they weren’t nearly wide enough to cover their pussies and asses too. Down below, each of them held a napkin over their pussy mounds. That covered their pussies, but not much else!

I frowned at that. “Okay you two, I said CLOTHES. Do you not understand English? A napkin does not count!”

“But Daddy,” Michelle replied, “We don’t HAVE any clothes! Even our bikinis are way, way, WAY outside. We don’t want to go all the way out THERE.” She pointed out the window towards the lounge chairs they’d been lying in earlier, but her facial expression made it seem like she was pointing to a spot several mountain ranges away.

“Tough. Get ‘em.”

“Okay, Daddy, but you’ve got to change too. Your shirt is all oiled up and icky. Your shorts too.”

I looked down at myself and saw they had a good point. Plus, I had a big and embarrassing wet spot problem. I needed to take care of that.

Ruby had just sat down closest to me, while Michelle sat on the other side of the table. Ruby stood up, saying, “Here, let me help.”

Naturally, her napkin got left behind and her towel fell off for good measure.

I backed away. “No, I’ve got it well in hand, thanks.” God, she’s so beautiful! So stacked! So naked! It makes me want to cry with frustration!

Ruby stared at my crotch hungrily. “Let me have it ‘well in hand.’ Please!”

Michelle stood up, causing her towel to fall away too. “You already had it ‘well in hand.’ Come on, Ruby, let me have a turn!”

“I wish! I never really got to touch it.”

I stood back, grateful that Michelle and Ruby were at least facing each other and not me.

“What are you talking about? You were rubbing up against it for, like, ten minutes!”

“Was not!”

“You were too!” Michelle had her hands on her hips and was striking a defiant pose.

“Okay, maybe I was, just a little, but it’s not the same thing as holding it.”

Michelle wasn’t mollified by that. “I know, but you got to kiss him too. You totally made out. It’s SOOO unfair!”

My dick was throbbing with need all over again, and my lust only grew as I heard them argue about me. Still, I felt terribly guilty. I couldn’t let this kind of talk continue. I said, “Okay you two, back to the table. We need to talk.”

The two of them sauntered back, proudly sashaying their bare asses as they went.

I watched as they sat down in their usual seats. True, they were still buck naked, but before I rejoined the battle in trying to get some clothes on them, I had to get some things off my chest. Plus, with them sitting on the opposite side of the table from me, it was like they were merely topless instead of completely nude, thanks to the solid wood table in the way.

I sat down too. “Okay. Listen. All this kissing and hugging and running around naked, I have to admit that I kind of like it to some degree.”

They looked at each other triumphantly. Their smirks were suddenly back.

I went on, “But it has to stop. Completely! I’ve been way too slack. Things have gotten way out of hand. I’m a married man! Shelle, you’re my daughter, for crying out loud! And Ruby, you may not be my daughter technically, but you’re basically part of our family. What do you think Mindy would think if she saw this so-called hugging?”

I wasn’t about to let them know about Mindy’s phone message, because that would only encourage them.

Michelle said defiantly, “I don’t know, why don’t you ask her?”

I thought her tone sounded strange. It was like she knew something that I didn’t. But I let that slide, and said, “You know what? I will. Tonight. I haven’t been fully honest with her about all the teasing and flirting you two have been doing, thinking that it was just a passing phase. I finally told her some things last night, but not enough. You two are obviously in lust with me, and that’s wrong. Mindy has to know EVERYTHING, consequences be damned. She’ll probably kill me, but that’s my cross to bear.”

Neither of them seemed perturbed in the slightest by the idea of Mindy finding out, but they did look a bit contrite.

I had a hell of a time concentrating on their facial expressions and not their bare chests!

Michelle said, “Sorry, Daddy. You may find this hard to believe, but we don’t REALLY want to have sex with you; we’re just teasing! I mean, look at our bodies. We’re ready for sex! But none of the boys at school interest us. We’re just trying to pass the time until we get to college and meet the real prospects, and in the meantime you’re the only guy we can practice being sexy with.”

I was relieved to hear that. Mindy had said something similar last night. I replied, “Well, that may be. Personally, I think there have to be plenty of interesting guys your age. But, I mean, come on! There’s teasing, and then there’s teasing! What you two did today is SOOO far out of bounds, it goes above and beyond. Nothing like that can ever happen again, is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy,” they both said forlornly.

“Ruby, did you just call me ‘Daddy?’”

“Oops, sorry. I was just mimicking Michelle. Sometimes we try to watch the other’s lips and say the same thing at the same time.”

“I noticed. In any case, we should probably talk about this later at greater length, when you both have some clothes on and I’m not all smeared with suntan lotion and whatnot.”

They snickered at that, since they’d noticed there was a lot of “whatnot” on the front of my shorts.

I ignored that, and added, “I’m going to go upstairs right now and get changed. When I come back, I expect to see you two wearing clothes! Not towels, not napkins, but real honest-to-God clothes! Is that clear?”

Michelle replied, “Yes, Daddy.”

Ruby bowed her head slightly and replied, “Yes, sir.” She’d never called me “sir” before, not that I could recall.

I said sternly, “And tomorrow? What do I expect you to wear?”

“Clothes.”

“And the next day?”

“Clothes.” Both their heads were bowed in defeat.

“Good. Now, eat up.” I nodded towards their BBQ tofu sandwiches. I had one ready to eat too. Both of them were vegetarians with all kinds of strict restrictions on what they ate, as they were fanatical about keeping their bodies fit. Mindy was the same, basically forcing me to eat vegetarian too so we didn’t have to cook separate meals every day.

Satisfied that things were finally under control, I stood up. I was about to walk towards the stairs when Michelle raised her head and said in a meek little voice, “Daddy?”

“Yes, love?”

“I just want you to know that we’re sorry. Sorry for teasing you so much. Sorry for having such terribly large breasts and mouth-wateringly sexy bodies. Sorry for fantasizing about sucking your great big cock all day long.”

I said in shock, “You just said what?!”

But she ignored me. “We’ve been so terribly naughty. But sorry isn’t enough. We’re so incorrigible, we’re probably gonna be naughty again tomorrow. We’re never really going to get better until you punish us.”

“Punish you? Ha! What do you mean? I’ve tried everything. Why, Michelle, just in the past few days I’ve grounded you, said no TV, no Internet, and a few other things besides. But nothing works. You still run around naked or nearly naked, no matter what I do. You’re a hopeless case, and Ruby’s the same. In fact, all those punishments just make things worse, since you have more time to sit around the house and do nothing but tease me.”

“But...”

“But what?”

Michelle looked up at Ruby, nodding for her to explain, as she apparently was too embarrassed to do so.

Ruby said, “Dan, sir? The thing is, Michelle and I, we are pretty headstrong and spoiled. Those kinds of punishments aren’t going to help. What you need to do is spank us.”

Unfortunately, that put such a vivid erotic image in my mind that it took me some moments to pull myself together enough to respond. “Spank ... you?”

“Yes,” Ruby replied quietly, her head still bowed submissively. Then she shivered ever so slightly.

Suddenly, I was painfully aware that both of them were still as naked as the day they were born. True, their bare pussies were hidden by the table even when I was standing up, but that just caused me to stare at their fantastic racks all the more.

Michelle, also with her head bowed, added, “Daddy, you need to bend us over your lap and show us who’s boss by warming up our naughty bottoms, right and proper! Take control of your willful daughters.”

“You mean daughter and friend.”

“Right, but Ruby wants to get spanked too, don’t you, Ruby?”

Ruby nodded her head emphatically. Finally looking up into my eyes, she said, “Yeah. Michelle and I have been talking about it. You need to take control of both of us. It’s the only way! We’ve been far too willful and uppity. Bend us to your will and make us obey your every command!”

I noticed that Michelle was looking up now as well, but she was staring at the lewd, wet bulge in my crotch instead of towards my face. She murmured reverently, “Yes, your every command.” She hungrily licked her lips, and I don’t think that had anything to do with their BBQ sandwiches.

I thought, Spank ‘em? Why not? They deserve it. I’ve got a nearly uncontrollable urge to spank their asses until they positively glow a bright cherry red. But no, I wouldn’t stop there! After that, I’d fuck them mercilessly, using them as my personal sex toys!

I was feeling so aroused, I was thinking crazy thoughts!

I looked back and forth between them. Their tanned chests were positively heaving with excitement, causing their hefty globes to continuously jiggle. Their eyes were bright and afire with lust.

I knew I had to get out of there, and fast. And I knew spankings would only make matters worse. I couldn’t let myself touch them in any way, not for a good long while, until things calmed down.

“NO SPANKINGS!” I bellowed before hurrying out of the room.

I rushed upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I made it into the shower stall, where I knew the sound of rushing water would give me privacy. Then my hand and my dick proceeded to get very well acquainted with each other!

I’d thought the talk would bring the Gruesome Twosome under control, but Mindy’s apparent green light with her “reasonable bounds” comments didn’t help, and maybe made things worse.

The incident in the morning with Michelle’s harem pajamas and her licking up of the “yummy goo” was a disturbing sign. Technically, she’d obeyed my instructions to remain clothed, but she’d really pushed the boundaries of what “clothed” meant with her see-through outfit. And given everything that had happened since, I was almost 100% convinced she knew she was licking up my cum.

Oh shit! The implications of that are too scary for me to contemplate! And she said they fantasized about sucking my cock! They want me, sexually! Everything is coming out in the open now. I can’t resist! Gaawwwd, I want them so bad! They’re just too hot!

I kept thinking naughty, forbidden thoughts about them until I had a powerful climax. I was grateful to let the water quickly wash away all traces of my secret deed.

After I recovered from my masturbation frenzy, I attempted to call Mindy’s cell phone again. But I only heard the same recorded message.

I thought I’d masturbated so much I wouldn’t be able to get hard again for hours. That was a big reason why I got a little carried away with that. But simply hearing that message made me erect again in a couple of minutes!

It occurred to me, I never have this much trouble reaching Min. She keeps her cell phone charged and within reach all the time. She has to be trying to avoid me. She’s given the Hellions some kind of green light, and she’s avoiding talking to me so I’m forced to figure out what to do about it on my own.

What the hell is she thinking?! She’s crazy! I just don’t understand her motivation!

I came up with an idea. I can’t ban Michelle from her own house, but I can tell Ruby to go home. (Ruby lived with her beautiful mother Cindy McGrath just a short distance down the street, so she could walk home in about one minute.) That’ll help a lot. Furthermore, I should have one or more of Shelle’s other friends come over. They’ve been teasing me some, but NOTHING compared to what Michelle and Ruby do when they’re together or alone with me. So another person’s presence will kind of protect me until Min comes home and we can talk and sort this out once and for all.

I went to the bottom of the stairs and shouted at Michelle and Ruby, who it turns out were still in the dining room. I didn’t want to get too close to them or even see them, because I simply couldn’t resist them anymore! I shouted, “Girls, I have news! You’re grounded! Ruby, that means you have to go home. Now! And Michelle, that means you have to stay at home.”

The two of them came rushing through the living room towards me.

I stopped them once they got within sight. “STOP! I said, STOP!”

That stopped them.

I couldn’t help but notice they were wearing bikinis, incredibly revealing bikinis. At least it beat total nudity.

They protested, saying things like, “NO!” “Don’t say that!” and “Don’t be mean!”

I said, “Sorry, that’s how it goes. We need to cool things down after what you did to me.”

Ruby asked with a desperate sadness, “How long am I banned?!”

“I don’t know. I’ll talk it over with Mindy tonight. But Shelle, you can invite other friends over. In fact, I insist. I don’t want to deal with you alone. You’re just going to try to hug and kiss me some more, and who knows what else. So call up your friends and have fun with them the rest of the afternoon, okay?”

Her eyes flashed with fire. It looked like she was going to mount a vigorous protest, but then changed her mind. She said meekly, “Okay, Daddy.”

I nodded. “Until you have at least one friend here, keep your distance from me. I know that sounds crazy, but we need to let passions cool.”

They nodded back, even though they were extremely sad.

Ruby looked particularly devastated. So I said, “Ruby, you know I love you like family. This is just a temporary thing, I’m sure. The faster you two can behave yourselves, the faster things will be back to normal.”

I went back upstairs. I was proud of controlling my libido and taking the first steps to recover from the earlier sexual disaster.

Michelle shouted up the stairs to me a short time later that her friend Lisa was coming over.

Lisa was a close friend of both Michelle and Ruby. She also was a stunner, but in a different way than Michelle and Ruby were. While those two were tall, curvy, and sultry, Lisa was shorter, not as buxom or hourglass shaped, and didn’t have that “high-class call girl” wanton gaze that unfortunately my daughter had. Instead, Lisa was the epitome of cute. She had short bobbed brown hair, full rosy cheeks, brown eyes, and a big toothy smile that was unstoppable.

When I say “unstoppable,” I mean her smile was like an invincible weapon. If she wanted to do something, all she had to do was flash that smile and traffic would come to a stop, and every man from miles around would come running to her feet. Well, it just about seemed that way most of the time. Her smile was like a drug. It made you feel so good to see it, and made you feel that all was well in the world. You’d do most anything to keep seeing it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.