Hollywood Noir
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Porno filmstrip editor Larry, bored with tat, is introduced by Penny to a female-run company who promise to make life more challenging and fruitful. He soon sees that the production is not the only thing they are in command of, and he soon finds himself under the complete control of the mature and sexy Penny. Their productions demand absolute committment from those involved, and he finds himself in a dark society he could only previously have dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Scott wept like a baby as he was released from the pole and cowered at Carrie's feet, his position below her now confirmed forever and witnessed by the pleased audience of dominant women. He would now be made to beg to be her slave in further affirmation of his new and permanent position, suffering a further sweet humiliation for the pleasure of all onlookers. He had been brash and chauvinistic, and they would relish his sincere admission. Fay strode up to the pole before the whimpering male could begin his pledge of inferiority, she had another humiliation for him, and taking great pleasure, removed the cunt-bag from the pole; a plentiful load of surrendered semen oozed within the silk. As the audience of women watched she lifted the weeping and defeated Scott's chin with her crop.

'Yours I believe! You have made a mess; we'll see you clean it up before you beg to your Mistress and lick her cunt in thanks. Up on your knees!' She passed the oozing silk bag to the sneering Carrie who held his head back and with a broad grin upended the bag to let the cum drip slowly out in thick creamy globules. The women showed their appreciation as Scott's cock began to stiffen again as he spluttered and consumed his own seed in a divine humiliation. A the last sticky strands drooped down to his open mouth, Carrie turned the bag inside-out and held it above his mouth.

'Lick it clean or you'll feel my whip again!' Scott's cock pulsed to a new erection as the women commented on their admiration of her freshly expressed and obviously sincere realisation of dominance. He lapped eagerly at the silk, removing every last slimy residue of the cum he had produced in his submissive ecstasy. Carrie rubbed her cunt, she was ready to hear him beg now. She gave the bag back to Fay, and had him sniff at the powerful aroma of her arousal, placing the finger from her juiced cleft under his nose.

'Beg! Let everyone here know You want to be enslaved by me!' She stood dominantly with whip and held his head back so that all may hear and enjoy his humiliation.

Please ... Mistress Carrie ... I beg ... I beg to be your slave.'. The women applauded as Carrie whipped him playfully, pleased with her new found power over him. She sat back on the edge of the platform and pulled his face into the hot wetness of her cunt, wrapping her latex clad thighs about his head as he dutifully lapped at her excited sex.

The attention of the women now returned to the freshly chastised Blake who cowered beneath Sindy, who had punished him so enthusiastically. Maria's cunt tingled with pleasure as she noted Amanda's interest in one of the new males; she would help the situation along as best she could and this was the perfect opportunity. She made sure that Blake saw her hand the leash of the broken male to his wife; the male's sounded cock pulsed on the spike which displayed it as the mature woman allowed him to sniff at her mature cunt. Maria would ensure Blake's misery.

'I think a night in the tide-box would be a deserved treat for your wimp of a husband; you could then have the pleasure of this new male to full satisfaction, knowing that Blake remains confined and up to no mischief.' Amanda was easily persuaded as the new male sniffed excitedly at her cunt like an obedient dog; pre-cum oozing and glistening from the curve of the spike which penetrated his bell-end, demonstrating he would love to be dominated by her. Amanda's cunt tingled.

'A splendid idea Maria. Get down here immediately Blake; I've had enough of your whining for one day!' Blake scurried obediently to the feet of his fiercely dominant wife. She handed the leash of the new male back to Maria, taking Blake's and whipping him down to the tidal edge where the three ominous boarded contraptions were. Blake knelt and begged as a procession of delighted women followed, none more pleased than Maria who fingered her cunt as she enjoyed Blake's torment.

'Please Mistress ... Amanda ... I beg you, not that!' His plea only enhanced Amanda's pleasure, her cunt tingling as the new male was given a good indication of her absolute dominance. While she slapped his face while sneering with pleasure, Fay and Hannah eagerly uncorked the central of the three boarded holes and lifted the hinged retaining collar planks; the central one was marginally further down the beach and reserved for those in need of firm chastisement. Kay fetched some cord and the women sat on the wimp and bound his ankles and then his arms to his sides as he sobbed and begged pitifully. Amanda sneered as she ensured the cord was nice and tight.

'We'll have no wanking when you're in there; you'll come alright, but only when the time is right.' Penny brought Larry down on his leash to witness the spectacle, stroking his bare ass with her cane as she explained the grim torture for the benefit of her audience and to inflict further punishment on the husband she owned so completely.

'He'll have plenty of time to contemplate his incessant whining, the tide will come up slowly and tease him as it approaches, of course we won't be here to witness that; he'll be left alone here till tomorrow.' Larry's balls tingled as he noted a line of seaweed a good few feet behind the hinged boards; Fay kicked at it as the trussed Blake was being prepared, ensuring he could see how far up the tide would come, increasing his fear tenfold. Fay grinned knowingly at Amanda; the frightened cur could not know that Fay regularly dragged some of the weed further up the beach in preparation for such an event. The tease worked perfectly as Blake was slipped into the oily warmth of the enclosed chamber; a thick rubber membrane enveloped his bound body as the women gleefully pushed him down, squeezing his torso tight between its sunken walls. The hinged planks were brought down and bolted closed; rubber collars stopping his neck from chafing as he was secured. The woman laughed deliriously at the head poking from the sand, their joy at his humiliation and the delicious feel of his cock sliding against the rubber membrane as he squirmed in the liquid bondage meant he would disgrace himself several times; half in fear half in ecstasy. Amanda brought the male who would be pleasing her that night, round to face the beleaguered Blake; she wanted her husband to see the cock which would know her pleasure and have the new male witness the finishing touch. The women applauded as Blake was smartly ball-gagged by his dominant wife; he mumbled pitifully as she fastened it nice and tight, then taunted him by stroking the new male's cock and running a finger up the shiny chromium sound which held his cock erect and on display.

'Don't worry darling, we'll have that nasty thing off you when we get back to my bed; I'll soon have you jetting your cream for me. Pity my husband won't be around to see it.' She grinned contemptuously at the gagged head and strutted of up the sand with her new toy. Larry watched on his knees, his cock erect, almost envious of Blake's predicament; he wondered how it would feel, bound helpless, and gagged to ensure an obedient silence, even when terrified as the incoming tide swirled about his neck. Penny sensed his submissive lust and pulled on his leash with a grin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.