Hollywood Noir
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Porno filmstrip editor Larry, bored with tat, is introduced by Penny to a female-run company who promise to make life more challenging and fruitful. He soon sees that the production is not the only thing they are in command of, and he soon finds himself under the complete control of the mature and sexy Penny. Their productions demand absolute committment from those involved, and he finds himself in a dark society he could only previously have dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Larry was kept in close check by Penny, who held his hand and introduced him to the new arrivals who would work on the production, from props people to make-up artists. Larry was amazed at the fact that they were all female, Penny smirked.

"These women are all fully aware of the nature of this film and were eager to be involved, Hannah and Amanda have many contacts who are like-minded. The only males you will see here will be actors or those who are under the complete control of one of the ladies." All of the arrivals were very polite to Larry as it was apparent that he was in Penny's charge, though they conversed with her and Larry became accustomed to being no more than her accessory in female company. All in the household were now dressed in more formally acceptable casual wear, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Sindy, Carrie, and the unwary Scott. Larry's cock rose as they ventured onto the area surrounding the pool and found Amanda sat with Blake at her side; both were dressed as though ready for a barbecue or casual evening stroll by the beach, yet somehow the power of the dominant woman still radiated from her.

Blake sat meekly beside her and yearned more for the arrival of the splendid Maria Garcia who had relieved his friend of his balls than for the arrival of the young male to be tormented; the fact that he was not leashed or displayed naked at her feet, seemed to make his situation even hornier to Larry, his silence as he sat with hands by his sides while the excellent Amanda waxed lyrical with her friends, emphasised her ownership. He had been told to sit and keep his hands on show so to ensure he did not play with himself; unseen beneath his slacks, his cock was caged and his asshole plugged; the order being merely symbolic, his cock would be played with only when his Wife and Mistress allowed it.

At last the bell announced the arrival of the three young audition prospects, Sindy, her ginger hair glowing in the sun walked through first, followed by the blonde Carrie; their slender nubile body shapes making both Larry and Blake's cocks twitch awkwardly; the perverse thought of the two naked or cat-suited with whips entering the minds of both submissives automatically, the youth of the two would make the prospect of being dominated by them extra intense. The cocky Scott followed, reasonably well-built and slender, he immediately had the mature women's pussies moistening; it was so refreshing to have the opportunity to teach a brash young man his true place in life, and now he was here his fate was sealed.

His body language as he casually said 'hi' to all present and then gave his attention to the pool before being introduced, had Fay's clitoris tingling as she and Amanda exchanged glances; it would be such a pleasure to instil respect in him via cane and whip, he was ripe for realising his submission. The two girls sat and crossed their legs, exposing ample thigh flesh and glancing at both Blake and Larry knowingly as they pointed out the women to the disrespectful youth; they knew both males were submissive and that they were aware of what would happen to Scott. Blake's cock bulged in its tight cage as the fresh young Sindy addressed him, her nipples so evident through the thin fabric of her sun dress.

"Nice to see you again Blake, whatever became of that friend of yours, Bruno? He was always so full of spunk." The women smiled at the double meaning posed by Sindy's innocent sounding question, she was fully aware that Bruno had been dealt with very satisfactorily by the women, castrated, he would be bereft of spunk of any kind. Blake looked over to his wife and owner; Amanda smiled and nodded her permission for him to speak. Blake's voice croaked at first, making the women smile; the obedience of his perpetual silence meaning he had not spoken a word for many hours.

"I have not seen Bruno for some time, I think he may be busy entertaining elsewhere at the moment." Sindy was pleased with her tease of a male over twice her age, and Blake's cock dribbled in the cage at the thought that she may favour him and dominate him while his wife watched. Sindy was warming to her assertive side now that she was in good company, and her sex slipped in the increasing wetness of her panties as Carrie summoned Scott over; the women were more than ready to begin his correction. The blonde introduced him to Fay first, as the host, and after her presence had made the hairs at the back of his neck stand on end he was introduced to the others and sat opposite her and Amanda. It was now in the heat of the afternoon, and Amanda was keen to have him at the whipping post that very evening. Scott could sense an atmosphere which made him slightly uncomfortable, but he put it down to the fact that he was there for an audition, besides, all the women wore friendly smiles. Amanda opened up the frank conversation.

"Well Scott, we know that you are a very reasonable actor, but have you worked on sex films before? This one is going to be somewhat special, the role will be very demanding and it may change your relationship with Carrie forever." The women all chuckled under their breath and some crossed legs, all seemed to close in on the youthful Scott as he blushed a little and pondered what had been said; how could an acting role affect his relationship with Carrie? He composed himself and gave a suitably cocksure answer.

"Oh I'm good to act sex, I've had a couple of stud roles before; Carrie has been very understanding, I don't think it will bother her." The chuckles from the women were now quite audible, and their smiles seemed to mesmerise him. Carrie crossed her arms assertively and sneered at him; he was mystified. Amanda let him stew for a moment, crossing her legs and looking down a glass at him as she took a large sip of a gin and tonic, he felt his anus tingle and was not sure why.

"Dear boy, this will be no stud role. It will be very erotic, but from an angle you may not be yet prepared for; we may need to assist you in making you ready for the part; how do you feel about male submission to womanhood, you know, female domination?" Scott's balls now tingled to match his anus, he looked to the two males present as though for support; Larry was blank faced, though hidden from Scott, his cock was erect with enjoyment and sheer envy at what the cocky male faced. Blake could not look him in the eye, instead he glanced down at his knees as his ruthlessly dominant wife smirked at him. Sindy brushed her ginger hair back, the movement making Blake look up at her, she gave him a look of contempt mixed with a curt smile which Amanda seemed to encourage; his cock oozed pre-cum as he realised the young girl had received the offer to dominate him from his strict wife.

Eyes returned to Scott whose cock pulsed as his chauvinistic ego fought a losing battle with his inner desire. Carrie's young slit bulged in the wetness of her panties; she would now humiliate him before the women for the first time.

"Oh come on Scott, I know you can do it; I've seen you wank over women with whips. I KNOW you'll be a natural." Scott blushed uncontrollably and his jaw dropped as he shook visibly; the curt laughter of the women rang out with a certain sincerity, he looked helplessly at Amanda as she rose from her seat and looked down on him with a contented smile. His cock boned as he struggled to reply, his chauvinism having long retreated into the depths of his tingling anus, and he was stunned further as the servile Blake automatically fell to his knees in worship of his Wife and Mistress, as her elegant and supremely dominant form cast a shadow on him. Penny pointed to the floor with a stern flick of her chin, and Larry eagerly followed suit, his cock rigid and bulging his slacks in evidence as he delighted in honouring the magnificence of Amanda Hart.

He now had no need to answer, he knew Amanda was already in complete control of him, Carrie watching and learning all the time as he was dominated silently and simply by the excellent superiority of the mature woman. Amanda's cunt moistened as she relished a fresh young tongue at its service; all was going to plan, he would taste her and then taste the whip.

"You'll come with me to my room where I shall have you pass your audition admirably. The ladies will now prepare for a very special evening on the beach, and you will be received by them, having completely assumed the role you will successfully audition for. Carrie will then ensure the change in you is maintained." The perplexed youth was further bewildered by her words, and followed her like a lost pup as she clicked her fingers, his cock erect and ready for an audition he would never forget. The smiles of the women made his balls tingle as he glanced at the kneeling males; he now knew his relationship with Carrie had already changed forever.

The slender young Sindy now approached Blake with a stern smile, lifting her skirt over the kneeling male's head and allowing him to sniff at her rich arousal, his cock cramming the cage and aching for relief; he yearned to be humiliated by the teenager as his wife and the others looked on, and Sindy's youthful enthusiasm boosted by her blossoming dominance would ensure he was not disappointed.

"Remember how you and Bruno used to tease me when I was younger? All those jibes about my ginger hair and freckles, and how despite that, you'd both have me sat on your laps and tease me with the bulges I sat on? I knew Bruno always wanted me to see his balls in the flesh. Well, I've seen his; Maria Garcia has them on display in a jar, and a fine pair of balls they are. Maria will be here tomorrow, she's going to tutor me in how best to make you squirm. Personally, I would like to see your balls in a jar too, I know that Amanda is fast tiring of you; it would be no loss to her and and a great boost to my reputation if I were to remove your balls, would you like that?"

The women jeered as Blake showed that he was squirming more than adequately already as he bucked on his knees, sniffing madly at the sweet ginger cunt which now soaked the panties under his nose; the defeated and worthless cur was in a submissive rapture at the thought of having his well used balls lopped from him and held high in a victorious display by a girl half his age, a girl he had once teased.

He quickly grunted out his admission as the scent of her arousal pushed him over the edge.

"Yes! ... Yes Mistress Sindy! ... I would love to have you cut my balls from me! ... ohhhh!" The women applauded loudly and Sindy pulled his head out from under her skirt, her face beaming with pleasure as all witnessed Blake's facial contortions and his grunts of ecstasy as he came in his cage with no physical stimulation. The women's applause intensified as a stern looking Sindy held his hair and slapped his face while his beige trousers discoloured with a large brown wet patch; his total submission to womanhood was confirmed as the middle-aged male showed his utter submission to the triumphant teenage girl; the dominant spite radiating from her as she exacted retribution, his punished face could not disguise the divine pleasure of his absolute capitulation, his lower body convulsing in giving up his seed so pathetically.

As the women left their seats to congratulate Sindy and prepare for an exquisite evening, Fay smiled on picking two leashes out from a chair beneath the table. One was handed to Sindy, and the other to Carrie; she was led to the kneeling Larry by Penny, who introduced him as her pet. Both males were ordered to strip naked, and were collared by the teenage girls. Penny stroked Larry's hair as he looked up at her, a little bemused.

"You will go with Carrie and show her your willingness to serve all females in helping her to prepare for the acceptance of Scott this evening. You have my permission to indulge her in any way she wishes. Sindy knows her usual room here, and she will take Blake and show the two of you where you will be of use to them." Carrie smirked and rubbed her wetness as she pulled his leash tight, and saw his excited cock stiffen in recognition of being led naked by a teenage girl. Fay, Hannah, Kay and Penny watched with pride as their two youngest members led the two mature males into the house, naked and leashed, on all fours.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.