Hollywood Noir
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Porno filmstrip editor Larry, bored with tat, is introduced by Penny to a female-run company who promise to make life more challenging and fruitful. He soon sees that the production is not the only thing they are in command of, and he soon finds himself under the complete control of the mature and sexy Penny. Their productions demand absolute committment from those involved, and he finds himself in a dark society he could only previously have dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Larry was supervised like a child by the women as he blushed red and was handed a tissue to clean up his offering of sticky semen; the women thoroughly enjoying his humiliation, they were very pleased with Penny's choice of male, his submissive tendencies now illustrated beyond question. All looked forward to Penny sharing his services, he would know the scent of their sex at the earliest opportunity. Fay Redmond was no stranger to those thoughts, and as the host she would use her advantage to get closer to him; she extended her arms to both he and Penny when he had cleaned up.

"You'll come with me now, I want to show you my little universe where women may bring their males and have them know their true place under the most natural circumstances. I can see that some fresh air will do you good; let us walk down to the beach first, we shall be auditioning there shortly when prospective cast members arrive." Penny gripped one wrist, and Fay the other, and he was walked between the eyes of the other grinning women; he felt captive, and his cock was already beginning to swell once more, he was beginning to feel more and more comfortable with the situation. Hannah and Kay watched as they walked him into the sunshine, then returned their attentions to the cowering Blake; Amanda sneered down at him and tugged the dominated cur toward Kay's beckoning finger. She lifted her chiffon dress and eased off her lacy panties, Hannah giggled and removed hers too; the women each swung the soiled panties from an extended foot close to Blake's nose, both pairs wafting the delicious scent of feminine arousal from the hot and sodden gusset, the dominated males's cock beginning to swell again after its recent delivery. Amanda looked down at him as he looked up at her, waiting for her command.

"Lick those gussets clean, then pleasure the ladies with your tongue, you are responsible for spoiling their panties and this is the least you can do. Be quick about it, it's time for our afternoon nap; I'll have my cunt and asshole licked clean before we sleep, you'll need a rest before Maria arrives, I know how you like to lick her asshole before she entertains us with your discipline." Kay and Hannah smiled with satisfaction as Blake obediently sniffed and licked the sweet essences from the soiled gussets, his cock erecting as he took in their delicious womanly scent and tastes and thought of the spiteful Maria. Both women then lay back in their chairs and spread their legs while the dominated male was supervised to their cunts by his stern wife; her own cunt, hot and sticky from her show with the crop, would be serviced most willingly shortly after they ascended the stairs.

Penny smirked at Larry, pleased with his progression toward the naturally submissive male she required, keeping a tight grip on her property as they descended the path toward the beach. Fay kept an equally tight grip on his other wrist as the warm breeze lifted her hair gently, the sunlight highlighting her confident and dominant face; she smiled as they turned a curve in the path and several structures came into view, hidden from the house and from any passing vessels on the sea. Penny rubbed Larry's erecting cock through the fabric of his leggings as Fay pointed out a whipping post, crucifix, wheel and gallows amongst other devices of torture.

"As you can see, we intend to make our films as realistic as possible where the breaking of males is concerned; And the bonus is that the facilities are always here for the enjoyment of guests. We shall soon have candidates for our production tried and tested; and I know a few wayward husbands and partners will find their way here, a few have already been tested to the limit by pleased wives; the wood surrounding the trap-door beneath the gallows already has a delightful patina, stained beautifully with spent semen, there is nothing quite like the threat of being hanged by a woman to make a male shoot the content of his balls freely." Penny gave Larry's cock a firm squeeze as he took in the scene; in the shadow of the covering cliffs, surrounded by their starkness and the hot sand, the setting was eerily erotic. Penny teased his cock a little more before they continued their descent, and smiled wickedly at her mature host.

"Let's strip off when we get down there, it's the only way to appreciate the full atmosphere; Larry can masturbate by the gallows while we supervise him, then he can show his appreciation of you as his host, and me as his mistress. I'm so wet after seeing Blake dominated so thoroughly, and I can't wait till our prospective cast members arrive; seeing them tested down here will be so erotic, it's such a beautiful setting."

Larry's balls tingled as he was led across the hot sand to the gallows by the two dominant women, the stern Day more than ready to have her cunt licked by Penny's new male; her clitoris bulged as they approached the structure.

"It's a proper gallows of course, not just a prop; I like to think that this will be the last walk made by some males, and I will be the woman who takes them to their execution, it makes me so horny. We'll strip here and then we'll lead you up the steps to the noose; you'll kneel before it and shoot your cream in its honour while we watch you; strip off and help us off with our clothes like a good boy." Penny smiled at the mature Fay's matter-of-fact dominance which was absolute; her confidence was supreme and Larry obeyed without hesitation, her smile increasing as his cock was displayed, stiff and erect with excitement at the mature woman's words as he discarded his clothing. Fay viewed him with a sweet air of contempt as he fumbled feverishly on his knees in the sand, eventually loosening the shapely Penny's black leggings; she giggled as she felt the sea breeze on the wetness of her excited cunt, Larry's cock boned as he caught a whiff of her musky arousal. She shrugged of her top and stood naked in all her feminine glory, nipples hard as she relished the soft humiliation her newly owned male would endure and enjoy. She ushered him toward Fay, who stood dominant in the hot sun; some ten years older than Penny, she was still in magnificent shape; she smiled down at Larry as her loose clothes were easily removed and he took in her equally impressive curves; her breasts still relatively firm and invitingly tanned, freckled sweetly, her shaven cunt nicely moist and ready for the services of his tongue. She looked down on him with a wicked smile.

"You'll remain on your knees and follow me up the steps to the scaffold on all fours, as I would have a condemned man do so; I'd want him to look up at me as he was led to the noose, knowing utter defeat at the hands of a woman, and of course a large audience of women would be invited to watch me noose and dispatch him." All three now looked up at the noose, the two women gently fingering their cunts, Larry's cock; Fay looked sternly down at him.

"Come, it's time for us to witness you masturbate at the rope; my cunt is desperate for your services." Larry's anus tingled as he followed the heavenly naked figure, ascending the creaking wooden steps on all fours it were as though he was to be executed. He was made to kneel on the edge of the trap and face the terrace back across the beach; he could now see that the terrace leading down to the beach acted as perfect viewing platform, and at the top Hannah and Kay now stood smiling down, they would witness him disgrace himself and service his hostess and mistress. Both Penny and Fay allowed him to sniff their cunts and assholes, stepping in front of him and spreading their cheeks to ensure he performed to order, Penny then standing beside him and holding his head back to take in the noose and his dominant hostess as she stood by it. Fay pointed to his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.